free hit counters
Shape-Shifter Story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-20-2016   #1
tetsumi
Would rather do her---v

Shape-Shifter Story

Hey! Not sure if many here will remember me, but I used to occasionally post TF/BE stories that I write. They're usually short and to the point, with not much else to them. I haven't written in years, but for whatever reason I decided to break my silence and write something. So, here is the scene-setter for my story. There's more to come (not sure how much more, but maybe I could write a couple of these?) but not for tonight. This story will likely focus mainly on BE and tail growth, but it could be continued or other stories could branch off that could include other kinks. For now, this one will be fairly simple.

Anyway, here's what I have so far! Hope you guys enjoy it, and I'll get the ending written up before too long and posted here as well, and maybe I'll write some more if the motivation hits me. Here you go!

---------

Skidding around the turn, Sean struggled to keep his rustbucket on the road. It’s tough to keep a car running on a college student’s budget, but he was determined to maintain some sort of personal freedom even while living in the dorms. The light ahead turned to yellow and the engine revved as Sean downshifted to try and make a quick left before the light went red. Accelerating through the turn, Sean checked his rearview, rattling loosely on from the windshield above him and blurring the image. Still, Sean was confident that there were no flashing lights behind him as he sped down the dark road. Normally, Sean was a smooth, confident driver, leaving the horseplay for the high school kids that were still excited to borrow Mom’s Camry for the evening. Tonight, however, was different for Sean. Tonight, Kacey’s roommate was out of state visiting her family. Which meant she was alone in her dorm room. Watching Netflix.
Sean careened around the corner and into the dorm parking lot, hitting the gas again down the straightaway until he found a space. He whipped the car into the space and yanked the keys out of the ignition, pausing only long enough to check the mirror and make sure that he didn’t have toothpaste on his chin or something. Satisfied that he looked perfectly normal, he jumped out of the old Ford and slammed the door, wincing as he heard the window rattle threateningly in its frame. His phone buzzed in his pocket as he walked toward the door, trying with all his might to look cool and collected though his heart was fluttering rapidly. He checked his phone. “Hurry…I have a surprise for you ” it said. Sean’s heart skipped another beat and he quickened his pace. As he entered the dorm and started for the steps, he paused just a moment.
Sean and Kacey had been dating for awhile now, and it had been going really well. She was smart and funny, and had been good to him. Likewise, he had tried to be a model boyfriend; not too clingy, but not so standoffish that she didn’t know he cared. Things had been great, actually, except for the sex. Sean knew that Kacey hadn’t been with anyone before him, and he knew that his (modest) experience intimidated her. She was no prude, but she had so far been fairly unwilling to try anything new. Sean took it slow with her, trying to gently expand her boundaries without making her uncomfortable. Not too uncomfortable, at least. But Sean needed some more adventure, and he knew it was becoming apparent to Kacey. Sean thought again of Kacey’s text: “I have a surprise for you ” He picked up the pace again, taking the steps two at a time to the second floor.
Walking down the hall to room 216, Sean paused outside the door to catch his breath. He certainly couldn’t walk in breathing hard and looking like he hurried too much! As he paused, though, he heard voices from inside Kacey’s room. A giggle. Sean checked the number; 216. This was her room, for sure. He knocked. Suspicious stillness and a heavy pause. Then, “Come in.”
As Sean opened the door, he found Kacey sitting on her bed, looking as great as always. On the bed opposite her – her roommate’s bed – sat a girl that Sean didn’t recognize. Both Kacey and the new girl shared a glance, grinning at one another, and the second girl silently mouthed, “Wow” in Kacey’s direction. The pair giggled again, and looked a Sean. “Shut the door!” Kacey said, feigning exasperation, and Sean closed the door behind him with a click.
“Sean, this is Kerri. She’s an old friend I’ve known since we were in middle school together.” Kacey said, gesturing toward the brunette on the other bed. Sean stepped forward and put out his hand, but Kerri just laughed. Again, Kerri and Kacey shared a glance and a grin; something was clearly going on. Kerri and Kacey were both dressed as if they were about to have a slumber party; slouchy pants and tank tops. The only cliché missing was for one of their pants to say “juicy” across the back. Unlike Kacey’s dirty blonde, Kerri had dark brown hair that fell to just under her shoulder blades and tried to get lost in her cleavage. Sean couldn’t help but notice the dusky freckles that peppered her rather ample, Sean noticed, cleavage.
“Nice to meet you, Kerri.” Sean said, retracting his hand.
“Likewise.” Kerri replied, looking Sean up and down in a way that made him uncomfortable, but excited. Glancing quickly at Kacey, Sean could feel himself blushing.
“So, Kacey, you said you had a surprise for me? I uh, thought it would be…” Sean trailed off, awkwardly running his hands through his hair and giving Kacey the “shrug” look.
“I do!” Kacey replied, bouncing off the bed to give Sean a light kiss, and lean against him gently. “Kerri’s here to help us with that!” she said, glancing and grinning again in Kerri’s direction.
“I, uh…well…” Sean stammered, trying to tread carefully and not assume too much, while also hoping SO much that he had assumed correctly.
“Look, Sean, I know that sex hasn’t been quite what you’ve wanted so far –“ Kacey started, but Sean cut her off.
“NO, no! It’s been great! I-“ Sean started, but Kacey held up her palm to silence him.
“I know. But look, it’s not that I don’t want to do more adventurous things with you, it’s just that I can get carried away sometimes and I needed to make sure you could handle it before I let myself relax with you.” she said.
“Handle it?!” Sean said, mock-arrogantly. “Baby, I can handle anything you can throw at me!” he said, tongue-in-cheek. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Kerri stand up off the bed. Again, he SO hoped that he assumed correctly.
“Oh yeah?” Kacey said, a sly grin crossing her face again. “There’s something…well, something we need to talk about first.”
Sean looked at Kerri, and then back at Kacey, both of whom held his eyes with theirs. “What’s, um, what’s going on?” Sean said.
“Look,” Kacey said, taking Sean’s hand in her own, “I’m not like any other girl you’ve been with.”
“I know, Kacey, it’s – “ Sean replied, before Kacey cut him off again.
“No, you don’t. It’s different. I’m different.” Kacey replied.
“How different?” Sean said, glancing again between the two girls creeping closer and closer to him.
“How different do you want her to be?” Kerri said, flashing Sean another grin.
“Wait,” Sean said, “I don’t understand what’s going on here. Kacey, if you’re not ready to be more adventurous, that’s fine!”
“Sean, just hush.” Kacey said, putting her finger to Sean’s lips gently, and pushing him to a seat on the bed. “I’m different. I’m a part of a different group of people. I can…do certain things. I can…be certain things.” Kacey waited for a reply. Sean just stared back at her, glancing at Kerri and then back at Kacey. “I can shift my body, Sean,” Kacey continued, staring at Sean, “to be whatever shape I want.”
“And you chose those little things!?” Kerri teased, pointing at Kacey’s not-so-ample bust. “He’s not going to believe you, looking like that!” Kerri joked, poking Kacey in the side.
Kacey jumped away from the poke, laughing, and said, “Oh shove it, Kerri! You just wait; we’ll see what Sean wants.” and turned back to face Sean. “Here.” she said, “watch.” As Sean watched, Kacey held up her hand in front of him, her index finger held straight out like the number “One.” Concentrating for a moment, Kacey’s finger slowly split in two, both wiggling in a “come hither” gesture. A few second passed, and Kacey’s fingers recombined into a single finger. Sean didn’t move. “You see?” Kacey said, expecting more of a response from Sean. Sean saw. Sean nodded, but all he could think about were the implications of what Kacey could do with the rest of her body. Grinning, Kacey said, “Plenty.”
“Whoah, wait, how did you know what I was thinking? How the hell did you do that with your finger? How the hell did you do any of that? Matter of fact, what the hell is going on?!” Sean blurted out, not truly concerned, but not really sure he believed what he was seeing. Again, Kacey glanced at Kerri, locking eyes for a long moment before turning back to Sean.
“Ok,” Kacey started, “so I’m a shape-shifter.” Kacey looked over at Kerri, who took another step forward. “I belong to a special group of people, who can their shapes, all to varying degrees. Kerri and I have been friends since childhood, because our parents were friends since childhood. We’re both shapeshifters.” They shared another glance.
“No, I mean, wait…what? And how the hell did you know what I was thinking?” Sean stammered again, still not allowing himself to grasp the situation.
“Here’s the deal.” Kerri said, stepping in for Kacey. “There are lots of us, and we all have this ability to varying degrees. A lot of the ability has to do with our emotions and our control over those emotions. Some people are pretty limited. They can make their hair longer or shorter, change the color, and that’s about it. Others, can make themselves into massive dragons, and then fold themselves up into a handkerchief without even breaking a sweat or uttering a cuss word. It’s a spectrum, and we’re all on it somewhere.” She paused, letting that sink in. “Oh, and most of us can read thoughts to a degree. Don’t think about that one too much, or this whole thing kinda falls apart. You just need to go with it.”
“Ok.” Sean said, largely accepting that last part with no qualms. Looking at Kacey he said, “Well, that’s a hell of a surprise.”
Kacey smiled. “Sean, I’ve got some potential for it, but I’m still learning to control it and to find my limits. Sex can be a powerful catalyst, but it can be really easy to start working on autopilot when I get caught up. Kerri and I…” Kacey paused, looking over at Kerri, who just nodded in support, “when we were nearing high school graduation, we ‘experimented’ a bit.”
Sean looked at Kerri. “Yeah, we were finding our limits and testing our abilities; learning who we are.”
“That’s why I brought Kerri here tonight, Sean.” Kacey said, putting her hands on Sean’s knees and locking eyes with him. “Sean, I know your thoughts, and I know you’re a good person. I really like being with you.” Kacey paused. “But I also know you want a little more from me at times, and I wasn’t ready to share all this with you, until now.”
“And Kerri…?” Sean said, raising his eyebrows.
“Kerri has always been more adventurous than me; more in control of her abilities. I was afraid to push myself or let myself go, but she was always there for me, and always confident. Again, Sean, I know your thoughts.” She smiled. “I knew you wouldn’t mind if she helped me--helped us--explore this more. She knows me, and she knows how this works. She’s here to ‘supervise’ the situation.”
Sean glanced at Kerri over Kacey’s shoulder. Kerri grinned back at Sean and mouthed “supervise” while doing silent air quotes. Sean looked back to Kacey.
“I want to do this together, Sean. We can start slow, and you don’t have to say a word. Just think about me, think about my body, and imagine it changing. Imagine what you’d like to see. I’ll know what you’re thinking and I’ll make it happen.” Kacey said, eyes locked with Sean’s. “Go ahead and try it, I’m giving you the control.” she said, stepping back and closing her eyes. Kerri sat lightly on the bed behind her.
Sean didn’t know what to think. For a moment he considered that he might be having a minor stroke; losing his mind slightly as neurons fired spastically in his brain. But then, he figured, he probably had nothing to lose.
Sean stared at Kacey. She looked wonderful in her little tank top, bra straps peeking out on her shoulders as the top hugged her body the rest of the way down to her waist. Her waist, Sean thought. Kacey’s waist dipped below her oversized snuggly pajama bottoms, a knot tied loosely in the middle. Sean thought about the way her hips looked when her panties were stretched over them as she climbed into bed, sheer fabric clinging softly to her curves. A tiny breath escaped Kacey’s lips as Sean concentrated. Before Sean’s eyes, Kacey’s hips began to widen, stretching her pajama bottoms tighter. It was a slight change at first, barely noticeable, but as Sean watched her hips continued to broaden, flat tummy seeming to dive into her pajama bottoms as the band stretched tighter and tighter across them. Kacey gasped breathily as the drawstring knot on her bottoms began to pull through, pants becoming ever tighter around Kacey’s waist. Behind Kacey sitting on the bed, Kerri bit her lip softly, watching Kacey’s widening hips from behind.
Astonished, Sean looked up from Kacey’s waist as she moaned softly and opened her eyes. “Oh my God…” she muttered, looking at him intensely from beneath her eyelashes. “I think you’re getting the idea.” she said, biting her lip gently too, and taking a step toward Sean. “Oh, I forgot to mention,” Kacey paused, leaning on Sean’s knees and still keeping her eyes locked on his. “Changing makes me really, really,” she leaned further, searching his face for a reaction, “fucking horny.” She brought her face to his, kissing him deeply but briefly on the lips. “Now,” she said, inches from Sean’s face as he stared back, unable to speak when faced with this vision of a woman he had never seen before, “make me into your fantasy.”

http://tetsumi21.deviantart.com/
tetsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2016   #2
Journeymanic
Lurker

Re: Shape-Shifter Story

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE ALIVE! Your tf stories were some of the first I read, and they're still very good. Great to see you back dude!
Journeymanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2016   #3
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Great to see you writing again.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2016   #4
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Man, I didn't think I'd be as into this as I am, but between you and Lemonfont...
This is unimaginably fucking hot.
Imagine having a girlfriend, or BEING someone, who can be anything she/you want.

I say, good show!
Unread 10-21-2016   #5
tetsumi
Would rather do her---v

Thanks guys! Glad to be back, at least for the time being. It was fun writing again! I hope you enjoy it, though I can't help but feel a bit rusty. Here's the continuation: (P.S. - it's unedited for grammar and all, so this is a bit of a rough draft.)

Kacey backed away from Sean but kept her eyes locked on his as she slowly untied the knot on her pajama bottoms. Sean couldn’t look away as Kacey continued to grin at him, and slowly worked the band of those pajamas over her broadened hips, letting them slide slowly to the floor. Behind Kacey, Kerri glanced slowly from Sean, to Kacey, and back, clearly enjoying herself the whole time.
Kicking her pajama pants off one foot and then the other, Kacey looked back up at Sean. “So,” she began, “what’s next?” Sean just stared at her. She stood before him, dressed only in a tight tank top and bra, and her panties, stretched breathtakingly tight across those beautiful hips. She was no longer the lithe but boringly average woman Sean knew her as. She now boasted a pair of flaring hips that beckoned Sean in a way that he didn’t even know he needed. He wondered what else would surprise him tonight.
Kerri clasped her hands on Kacey’s upper arms and rested her chin on Kacey’s shoulder, staring at Sean. “Yeah big guy, what’s next? I know you have more in you than that.” she said with another grin that bordered somehow between alluring and menacing.
Sean couldn’t believe his fantastic luck. This was a fantasy, a dream, a hallucination! He wondered again if he could be having a stroke. And again he decided that if he were dying, that he was going to walk boldly into that light.
Focusing intently, Sean stood from the bed and walked toward the two women. He stood inches from Kacey and stared down at her body. Her hair shielded her eyes from his view, but Kerri continued to watch him, holding on to Kacey’s arms. Sean could see Kacey’s chest heaving; heaving with tension, arousal, or anxiety he didn’t know. He touched her stomach, lightly brushing his fingers along her flesh and she winced as if she’d been burned. A nervous giggle, and she settled again, waiting for what would happen next. As Sean concentrated and moved his fingers slowly and deliberately down Kacey’s stomach, he watched as it flattened under his touch, skin pulling taught and muscle tone just beginning to peek through. Kacey’s breathing picked up as Sean’s fingers brushed her navel, gently, and continued lower.
Sean could see the outline of Kacey’s beautiful pussy through the sheer fabric of her taught panties. Kacey’s skin belly continued to tighten and tone as her breath quickened. Sean noticed out of the corner of his eye as Kerri let her teeth rest gently on Kacey’s shoulder, not quite a nibble but not a kiss either. Sean pushed his fingers firmly against Kacey’s pussy, driving his palm over her pubic bone and gently cupping her womanhood. Kerri pulled Kacey’s arms back as Kacey inhaled sharply and tilted her head back, eyes pressed shut in pleasure. Beneath his palm, Sean felt Kacey’s pussy swell and plump, engorging with blood. She moaned softly as her lips pressed outward, filling his palm and rubbing against the flesh of her thighs. She squirmed in the hands of her lover, her friend restraining her arms as her pussy grew to fill Sean’s palm.
Beneath his gentle palm, Sean could feel Kacey’s panties grow damp as her arousal truly began. She moaned again, her breath beginning to come in the sharp exhales of someone lost in their thoughts. “What…what are you DOING to me…?” she whispered, eyes still pressed shut as yet another change began. Sean could feel as her clit began to swell, pressing into the center of his palm. Kacey squirmed, rocking her hips back and forth and shifting her weight from foot to foot as she worked her pussy between her thighs.
“I want you to…” Sean said and thinking cum for me. As the thought crossed his mind he felt Kacey tense, inhaling two sharp short breaths and pausing for a moment, quivering.
“Oh GOD!!” she breathed heavily, knees turning to jelly and forcing her to press her swollen pussy and engorged clit deeper into Sean’s hand. She bit her lip and whined as Sean gripped her and Kerri supported her from behind by the arms. Her breath came in short huffs as she struggled to regain her composure, beginning to stand only to have her knees weaken again and send her sinking into Sean’s hand. Her panties were well soaked now. “Fuck…” she muttered, trailing off as she came down from the high of her orgasm and opened her eyes. “Sean…” she said, “that was wonderful!”
“Yeah, yeah,” chimed in Kerri, “that was cute, but what else do you have in you?” Kacey leaned against the bed and composed herself while Kerri propped her hands on her hips and gave Sean an expectant look. “I know you have some freaky little desires locked up in that head there.” Kerri continued, poking Sean lightly on the temple. “Let em out! That’s what this is all about! Any boy, who knows what he’s doing at least, can make a girl cum. But can you make her cum when she’s not sure she wants to?” she said slyly, giving Sean another grin.
Sean glanced back at Kacey, now kicking her panties off her feet and into a crumpled pile. Her pussy glistened with fresh juices and her swollen button peeked brightly between her plump pink folds. Her soft pussy looked perfectly slippery and inviting nestled between her flaring hips and at the base of her swooping stomach. Looking up at him, Kacey said, “Yeah Sean, give me something I didn’t expect. Surprise me.”
Sean shot back a mischievous grin and stepped closer to Kacey, pulling her head against his chest and wrapping his arms around her back. He felt her tuck her hips against his, rubbing her pussy against his bulge and smiling into his chest. Suddenly, Sean felt Kerri’s hands snake their way around his hips from behind and grasp his cock through his pants. “Whoah!” he exclaimed, starting to turn around to face her before Kacey pulled him back.
“Don’t worry,” Kacey said, smiling up at Sean. “That’s what she’s here for.”
Sean glanced at his shoulder where Kerri’s head was now perched. She winked at him, and squeezed his cock twice in rapid succession. “Ok…” he relented, unable to grasp how he found himself in this amazing position.
Returning his attention to Kacey, Sean let his hands begin at her shoulder blades and slide slowly down her back. Against his chest he felt her breathing begin to pick up again, while behind him he felt Kerri’s soft breasts pressing into his lower back. As Sean traced his hands lower and lower, he let his mind wander to the muscle tone that Kacey now showed on her tummy, thinking of how gentle musculature might frame her spine and dive beautifully from her shoulders to her tiny waist, only to flare boldy back out to her wide hips. Sean’s hands passed Kacey’s waist and he felt her ribs tighten as her waist tightened slightly, pulling in only to further accentuate her wide hips. His hands continued downward until he felt the swell of her ass beneath his palm. Here, he paused for a moment.
A small moan escaped Kacey’s lips into Sean’s chest as she felt her ass swell, filling his palms and rounding out her now perfect hips. Almost unconsciously, Kacey arched her back slightly, wiggling her hips as her ass continued to swell and round, providing a perfect counterpoint to her tight waist, broad hips, and plump pussy. Sean couldn’t help but squirm slightly himself as Kerri continued to cup his manhood and pull his hips back into hers. In Sean’s lower back he suddenly became aware of two white-hot points at the center of Kerri’s ample breasts. Sean didn’t know what to do with himself, caught in this unbelievable sandwich between the woman he thought he knew, and the one he had just met. Three pairs of hips began swaying as one, grinding softly as moans seemed to emanate from everywhere and nowhere.
As Kacey’s ass neared the end of its growth and the grinding intensified, Sean felt Kerri’s hands slip beneath the waistband of his jeans, undoing his button and opening his fly. A thought of protest briefly passed his mind but vanished just as quickly as a pair of tiny hands, dry and smooth, dipped into his underwear and grasped his cock between them. He breathed sharply and rocked his hips forward, into Kacey, lost in the moment.
“Oh yeah, that’s what I want.” Kacey moaned, arching her back further and burying her face deeper in Sean’s chest. Images, crazy images, flashed through Sean’s head as he let himself ease into the moment. From behind, Kerri pumped Sean’s cock against Kacey’s slippery and swollen pussy, her hands sliding easily up and down his shaft with the help of Kacey’s lubricant. “Sean, yes, yes, oh yes Sean!” Kacey moaned as Sean thrust against her and Kerri’s knuckles brushed against her engorged clit. “What are you doing to me!?” Kacey breathed, gripping Sean’s shirt with both hands and arching her back further.
Sean suddenly became aware that he was gripping something in his hands, behind Kacey’s back. A tail, thicker than Sean’s arm, had begun to sprout from Kacey’s lower back. As the trio continued to thrust and grind against one another, Sean felt Kacey’s tail continue to grow, lengthening and thickening as it extended from her lower back. Her ass spread further as the tail continued its growth, filling Sean’s hands and stretching Kacey’s pussy tight between her legs.
“Oh God Sean, yes, don’t stop, what is happening!?” Kacey continued to exclaim, eyes pressed tight as she felt her tail slide out of her backside. As she flexed her tail back and forth she could feel it deep inside, a comforting ache deep in her loins as Sean changed and twisted her body. “Ooooh, shit yes…” she moaned as her changes continued and Sean continued to grind against her. “I don’t,” she gasped, “I don’t know what to do!” she moaned, unable to make sense of the new sensations coursing through her body.
“Here,” said Kerri, swiveling from behind Sean to place herself between the two lovers, “I do.” With one hand she grasped the back of Kacey’s neck and kissed her deeply on the mouth, while using the other hand to gently push Sean back and wave him toward the floor. Sean obeyed, sliding down the side of the bed, and then slowly laying back onto the floor as he watched Kacey and Kerri kiss one another. His cock throbbed as he watched Kacey’s tail sway back and forth, twitching somewhat erratically as if in response to the tingles and tinges her pussy was surely sending her. “Here,” Kerri said, drawing her mouth away from Kacey’s and gesturing toward Sean.
Kacey looked almost confused, still keeping her eyes locked with Kerri’s and nearly senseless with the arousal coursing through her body. Gently, Kerri guided Kacey toward Sean, and pushed her gently down on top of him. Kacey knelt over Sean, her dripping, swollen pussy hovering over Sean’s throbbing cock. “Girl,” Kerri started, “it’s time to see what you’ve got.” Kacey turned her gaze back to Sean, as if she were just realizing he was still in the room. “And Sean,” Kerri said, glancing down at him, “why are we still looking at these itty bitty titties?” she laughed, gesturing toward Kacey.
Kacey blushed again, brushed the hair away from her face, and locked eyes with Sean. Her tank top hovered right around her belly button and only served to accentuate her now phenomenal curves. Behind her, Sean could feel Kacey’s smooth and powerful tail sliding gently back and forth over his legs. Kacey was just beginning to line her pussy up on Sean when Kerri leaned in and kissed her again, sitting Kacey upright on top of Sean. Kerri grasped the outline of Kacey’s jaw and kissed her deeply. As Sean watched, a tail to Kacey’s began to snake its way out of Kerri’s lower back, stretching out and out as Kerri and Kacey enjoyed one another. Kacey’s hand absentmindedly found its way to Sean’s dick while Kerri slid her hand over Kacey’s tank top and down to her plump folds.
“Now,” Kerri said, forcefully, “break’s over.” With that, she swiveled around to Sean and Kacey’s side, and gripped Kacey’s pussy in one hand while grasping the base of her tail with the other. Kerri used both hands to tilt Kacey’s hips up and down onto Sean’s waiting cock. Kacey gasped loudly as she sank her plush folds onto Sean, Kerri continuing to massage Kacey’s button while manipulating her tail and forcing Kacey to lean forward onto Sean. Sean felt Kacey squirming on top of him, grinding those perfect hips and amazing pussy all the way down to his base as she gasped and moaned under he and Kerri’s onslaught.
“Ooooh, FUCK!” Kacey muttered, eyes pressed tightly shut as she leaned forward onto her arms, bouncing her pussy along Sean’s cock and enjoying Kerri’s guiding hands.
“That’s right.” Kerri said, her focus solely on Kacey and her own tail swishing briskly behind her. “I want to see you cum. I want to see your body quiver like it used to. I want to know that you got what you needed out of this.” Kerri whispered all this through her teeth in a manner that bordered between a threat and a hope.
“Oh yeah? Yeah, yeah, keep going!” Kacey moaned, still pounding her pussy on Sean’s cock while Kerri continued to rub her clit. Sean couldn’t help but stare at Kacey’s tits, still hidden behind her tiny bra and that tank top. With her arms pressed together and leaning on his ribs, he could almost imagine what she’d look like with cleavage. He glanced over at Kerri, her huge tits straining the limits of her tank top, clearly not restrained by any bra. As Sean looked, he realized that Kerri had an incredible body, and nothing had even changed tonight! She was lithe and powerful, but still curvy and very sexy; very feminine. Though she retained her tank top, she had long since lost her pajamas and panties, and leaning forward to work Kacey’s clit, her tank top rode up and framed her flat stomach and perfect ass. Her powerful tail swished gracefully around the room as she tended to Kacey.
“Yes Sean, yes, oh fuck yes!” Kacey moaned. As Sean turned his attention back to her, he realized her tits had tripled in size, now beginning to strain her bra and tank top, and looking like she was on her way to rivaling Kerri! “Yes Sean, oh God, my fucking tits, my fucking…tits!!” she breathed while her tits continued to expand beneath her clothing.
“That’s right, baby.” Kerri cooed, still working Kacey’s clit and using her hand on Kacey’s tail to pump Kacey’s hips back and forth urgently. “That’s right, let yourself go, let those fucking titties go.” She whispered in Kacey’s ear, urging her on.
“Sean, my tits, my fucking tits!” Kacey screamed, pumping her hips wildly while her tits continued to expand, overflowing the modest cups of her bra and straining her top. Sean couldn’t look away as the mounds of flesh continued to grow and balloon out, wobbling repetitively over his face. Without thinking, and almost instinctively, Sean reached out to Kerri’s kneeling form and slid his hand along the underside of her tail toward the base. She grinned wildly at him as his hand found her pussy and plunged inside.
“I was wondering when I’d get to join the fun!” Kerri exclaimed, turning her ass toward Sean but keeping her focus on Kacey. “Let’s get this off of you…” she said, pulling Kacey’s tank top over her head.
“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck yes…” Kacey moaned as she let herself slide further and further into Sean’s control. “Fuck, my tits, oh god, they’ve never been this big before, what are you doing!? It feels so fucking good!” she moaned, tits straining the very fabric of her bra, stiches popping as the garment struggled to hold on. As Sean watched Kacey let herself go in the moment, he noticed a pair of small horns beginning to slide out of her skull, moving from her hairline back toward her shoulders. Her pussy slid repeatedly over his cock as even her face began to change. Every breath seemed to cause her lips to swell further, her cheekbones reshaping her face into one of pure lust and ecstasy. “What are you doing to me, Sean! What’s happening to my body!?” she screamed, in fear, in lust, in hope.
“Let it go hunny, you let it go.” Kerri continued to whisper in Kacey’s ear, pumping Kacey’s pussy and snaking her own tail over Kacey’s back. “I want to see you let it go and fucking CUM for me!” Kerri continued. Sean pumped Kerri’s pussy methodically and it was clear that the two women were building toward something for which Sean was merely a catalyst and a bystander. Kacey’s tits had reached the limits of her bra, and Kerri was struggling to unclasp it and release whatever Kacey had left. Sean watched as Kerri, moaning in pleasure herself and still struggling with Kacey’s bra, slipped the end of her tail past Kacey’s rear end and entered her ass.
Kacey’s entire body shuddered with the penetration, and she took a deep breath before exhaling, “Fuuuucckk…” in a drawn out expression, completely drowning in lust.
“That’s it baby, cum for me, cum on his fucking cock.” Kerri sputtered, her own pussy slick and quivering with pleasure, her hips rocking back and forth.
With a pop and a shudder, Kacey’s bra sprang from her shoulders, releasing a mountain of delicious flesh that cascaded from her chest to hang plump and wild on her chest. Kerri plunged her tail into Kacey’s ass again, and Kacey was forced forward onto Sean’s chest, her voluminous breasts brushing against his skin as she arched her back and her tail high into the air. “Fuck!!” She screamed, overwhelmed. “Fuck me!” she continued, on the verge of losing her mind. “My ass, my face, my body, my tits my fucking tits!! My body is twisting out of control, oh my Goddd!!” she screamed as Kerri pumped her tail a final time and Kacey’s pussy clenched with an incredible orgasm.
“That’s it, fucking cummmm!!” Kerri groaned as she climaxed beside her friend, her pussy clamping down on to Sean’s hand as the two women shuddered and on top of him, their bodies spend and slick with juices.

Coming slowly down from their orgasms, both women slowly regained their thoughts and composure. Their bodies slowly returned to their normal forms, and they began to take stock of the experience they just had.
Sean collected himself and sat up, still unable to fully believe what had just happened. Kacey and Kerri shared a bashful look, and Kerri shot Sean another wink. Sitting up and leaning back against whatever furniture was available, the trio caught their breath and took stock of their surroundings. Clothing and bodily fluids littered the floor, and a pair of thrashing tails had left little remaining on the shelves.
“So,” Sean started. “You’re shapeshifters, huh?” Kerri and Kacey looked at one another, back and Sean, and just laughed.
“Are you surprised?” Kacey said, smiling at Sean in a way that Sean didn’t think he had ever seen from her before.
“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t. But I’d also be lying if I wasn’t already thinking of what else is possible…” Sean said, his eyes on Kacey.
“We’ve got the whole weekend, big boy.” Kerri chimed in, leaning over and kissing Sean deeply on the mouth.
“Yeah,” Kacey said, moving toward Sean on her hands and knees, “I want to see what other ‘adventure’ you have in you…and what you can do to me!” She kissed him, and Sean just laid back on the floor, his thoughts running wild.

http://tetsumi21.deviantart.com/
tetsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2016   #6
Journeymanic
Lurker

Simple and to the point. I like it. Though Kacey and Kerri's names are a touch close together and I got lost as to which was which from time to time. Only minor nitpick, good job.
*drops coin in the jar*
Journeymanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2016   #7
kittycatmorph
Process Fan

Brilliant writing, tetsumi! Looking forward to more of your stories. Here's hoping for some animal transformations in the next installations!
kittycatmorph is offline   Reply With Quote