free hit counters
goo and slime girls TF discussion? - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-17-2011   #97
AzureChromatic
Process Fan

Re: goo and slime girls TF discussion?

Actually, I think Nyakuro is on this site sooooooooomewhere XD

Although, we should probably take previous poster's advice and just make a new slime/goo/melting thread altogether.
AzureChromatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2011   #98
Nyakuro
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureChromatic View Post
Actually, I think Nyakuro is on this site sooooooooomewhere XD

Although, we should probably take previous poster's advice and just make a new slime/goo/melting thread altogether.
Yeah I'm here from time to time xD! I didn't want to take an active position here yet because i started to have another sharp fall in confidence with the way i was doing things >_<.

So i started over again, reading books and practicing different ways of drawing to see if i get things right this time and do them better. I'm trying to follow some Manga again too, to see if i get some inspiration from it :P.

I agree on doing a new thread that involves both melting and slimes/goo girls .
Nyakuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2011   #99
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

This thread is the first I've seen of your work, and you do seem to have a better grasp on the subject than most other artists who attempt it. Both of the linked images would probably be improved if they were zoomed in a bit and had a bit more thought put into the focal point of the image. The girls in Slime TF also look really stiff, and if you didn't want to draw her genitals you probably should have expanded the transformed area to cover that. Just Barbie dolling it looks weird.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2011   #100
nothingclever
Hell's MC

Wow Nyakuro, that artwork is pretty fantastic. The one with the woman on the bed has amazing composition to it. Your use of shading and dynamic lighting effects really make the goo girls look crystalline, very nice.
Unread 05-18-2011   #101
Nyakuro
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
This thread is the first I've seen of your work, and you do seem to have a better grasp on the subject than most other artists who attempt it. Both of the linked images would probably be improved if they were zoomed in a bit and had a bit more thought put into the focal point of the image. The girls in Slime TF also look really stiff, and if you didn't want to draw her genitals you probably should have expanded the transformed area to cover that. Just Barbie dolling it looks weird.
Yeah, well i did that because i didn't know at that moment that i could use the mosaic effect xD! So I've thought that it would have been better to leave them like that respecting dA policies, but i was wrong xD! That's why on the next one i didn't do the same . I'm still trying to understand perspective and vanishing points, reading books about it and practicing over and over again xD! I hope in some time I'll be able to create better compositions :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
Wow Nyakuro, that artwork is pretty fantastic. The one with the woman on the bed has amazing composition to it. Your use of shading and dynamic lighting effects really make the goo girls look crystalline, very nice.
Thanks! But they are pretty lame at this moment XD! I'm working on them and trying to make them look nicer, so probably next time they would be better, or at least that what i hope xD! ^_^.
Nyakuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011   #102
cdryad
Crystal the Dryad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyakuro View Post
Thanks! But they are pretty lame at this moment XD!
Lies.
cdryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2011   #103
Mazoku
Process Master

For those who don't follow Detached's 3D Custom Girl thread ( http://www.process-productions.com/f...=20044&page=57 )
he just did a Jellax vs Sailor Moon sequence here:
http://www.process-productions.com/f...postcount=1130

Last edited by Mazoku; 05-27-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goo girl, slime girl