free hit counters
Alice In Wonderland - Page 106 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-09-2016   #1261
Allogagan
Growth Fan

Talking Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by caccoloso89 View Post
Bad news, guys. I think that the new Alice Through the Looking Glass movie has no size-changing scenes. I've just read a recent interview to Mia Wasikowska, who played Alice and look what she says.

"Do you see yourself as more of a heroine now in this movie?

WASIKOWSKA: Yeah. Alice is always saving the day, but it was nice in this. Also, in the last one, I was changing sizes a lot, which meant that I didn’t get to act with the other people very often, and in this one, I was the same size. I know that seems like a very slight technical thing, but it actually meant I got to do a lot of scenes with people pretty much always. That was really nice."

Here the complete interview: http://collider.com/alice-through-th...ska-interview/
That would be understandable since there isn't any size changing really in the original book either.
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2016   #1262
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by caccoloso89 View Post
Bad news, guys. I think that the new Alice Through the Looking Glass movie has no size-changing scenes. I've just read a recent interview to Mia Wasikowska, who played Alice and look what she says.

"Do you see yourself as more of a heroine now in this movie?

WASIKOWSKA: Yeah. Alice is always saving the day, but it was nice in this. Also, in the last one, I was changing sizes a lot, which meant that I didn’t get to act with the other people very often, and in this one, I was the same size. I know that seems like a very slight technical thing, but it actually meant I got to do a lot of scenes with people pretty much always. That was really nice."

Here the complete interview: http://collider.com/alice-through-th...ska-interview/
Well I guess I'm passing the one then... what a damn shame too.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2016   #1263
a0040pc

Check out fact #51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoldiIHRs1M
Unread 05-16-2016   #1264
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

Just seen this (not the full movie mind you) but in the trailer it appears that alice crawls through a narrow hall of doors. Not sure if there is any growth or shrinking involved but I would like to think so given the length of the full movie. Also not sure if there are any more shrinking or growth scenes contained within the full movie that aren't shown in the trailer but one can hope. Don't have any spare change this week until Friday so can't buy the movie.

Soviet Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2016   #1265
Allogagan
Growth Fan

Unhappy Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Hybrid View Post
Just seen this (not the full movie mind you) but in the trailer it appears that alice crawls through a narrow hall of doors. Not sure if there is any growth or shrinking involved but I would like to think so given the length of the full movie. Also not sure if there are any more shrinking or growth scenes contained within the full movie that aren't shown in the trailer but one can hope. Don't have any spare change this week until Friday so can't buy the movie.

Not viewable in my country it says (my country is the USA).
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2016   #1266
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

Currently viewing it here in UK, so that could be an issue. Not found another source for it yet (you'd think it would be on vimeo).

What about this trailer?

Unread 05-17-2016   #1267
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

A sort-of growth scene at 0:20 for a few seconds but uses dollhouse furniture and a tiny bottle to show she's grown.

Unread 05-19-2016   #1268
Twilight_Roxas
Process Master

It said removed by user.
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2016   #1269
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

I think it was some sort of event so they probably removed it because the event has already taken place. Hopefully they will re-upload it some time soon.
Unread 05-20-2016   #1270
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

Found this on my usual giantess hunt on C4S and decided to buy it on a whim. Mainly talking, close ups, and low angle shots, no effects or anything, but surprisingly well acted and a good clip none the less. Would have been better if she wore white stockings other than socks and said a few more lines from the book or movie, but still can't complain.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/80597/1...iant-Alice-WMV
Unread 05-21-2016   #1271
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Candle (the model in the c4s vid) is a very talented actress, and a pleasure to work with, she's made a few vids for me in the past I definitely recommend contacting her,

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2016   #1272
Ohayou14
Seeker of the Network

Just thought it worth mentioning that with the recent release of Alice Through the Looking Glass film, a "special edition" of the first film's manga adaptation has been released. It's unfortunately quite limited in the GTS department, at least with the first scene I feel, but there's a bit of surprising alterations from the film that I rather liked.

I never thought I'd see a version of (tiny) Alice actually punch the White Rabbit in the face for luring her down to Wonderland until this manga.