free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 237 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-07-2020   #2833
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
Does anybody remember the name of a movie that was shown a few years back? It featured a blonde werewolf lady transforming in a bathroom. That's not super specific, but that was the only featured scene. Wondering if they finished it.
That sounds like the Resident Evil fan film, I can't remember the name, but it should narrow it down.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2020   #2834
thenewflash
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorintf View Post
Does anybody remember the name of a movie that was shown a few years back? It featured a blonde werewolf lady transforming in a bathroom. That's not super specific, but that was the only featured scene. Wondering if they finished it.
I think the movie you’re looking for is called “Darkwolf”
thenewflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2020   #2835
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Well there's a repressed memory I didn't want back.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2020   #2836
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Hey, does anyone have a copy of the old TV miniseries, "Wilderness" that they could host for download? It's the one where the woman turns into a wolf, gets her heart broken by her love interest, and eventually decides to go in the Wilderness to live as a wolf. There used to be a copy of it on Youtube years ago, and my dumb ass never bothered to rip it. Now, it seems to be one of the hardest things in the world to find. Any help would be appreciated.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118169/
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2020   #2837
Harlock27
Lurker

I'm trying to find two comedic werewolf short films. The first: A husband is getting ready for movie night downstairs while seemingly oblivious that his wife is upstairs transforming into a werewolf.

The second: A woman is on a blind date at a restaurant and begins transforming into a werewolf much to her date's chagrin.

Thanks for your time
Harlock27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2020   #2838
dorintf
Process Master

I'm thinking the first is My Mom's a Werewolf.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2020   #2839
Harlock27
Lurker

I'm afraid not, what I'm thinking of was maybe a 5-10 minute short film. Reasonable production values. Might have been called 'Moon' or 'Cycle'.
Unread 12-21-2020   #2840
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlock27 View Post
I'm trying to find two comedic werewolf short films. The first: A husband is getting ready for movie night downstairs while seemingly oblivious that his wife is upstairs transforming into a werewolf.

The second: A woman is on a blind date at a restaurant and begins transforming into a werewolf much to her date's chagrin.

Thanks for your time
For the second one, are you sure it was a blind date scenario? There's a short on Vimeo about a guy trying to propose to his gf, who is super nervous and skittish, because she's never told him that she's a werewolf, and starts to do so at the table: https://vimeo.com/115443238

Here's the movie night one, though: https://vimeo.com/78059845

Last edited by Thrillerboy; 12-21-2020 at 03:29 PM.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2020   #2841
Harlock27
Lurker

Thrillerboy, you did it. Thank you so much!
Unread 12-27-2020   #2842
RosyMiranto18
Lurker

This is the first post i have in this Forum, but while i usually don't do this, i need a big help. I'm looking for this Werewolf Transformation Animation on Archive.org https://archive.org/details/FemaleWe...ationAnimation
However, as it's seen for years, the link doesn't work at all. And I've tried to get the Torrent and download it, but it never did. So the question is, is there anyone who has the actual video in their files or if there's any other way for this particular video to be found, such as in any other obscure website somewhere? Thank you very much.
RosyMiranto18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2020   #2843
jarine
Process Fan

Hey before Tumblr went full potato there was a tf themed one and it had a comic of a guy who when he had sex with women they would tun into horses it ended with him turning into a horse anyone have it?
jarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2020   #2844
Herro
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosyMiranto18 View Post
This is the first post i have in this Forum, but while i usually don't do this, i need a big help. I'm looking for this Werewolf Transformation Animation on Archive.org https://archive.org/details/FemaleWe...ationAnimation
However, as it's seen for years, the link doesn't work at all. And I've tried to get the Torrent and download it, but it never did. So the question is, is there anyone who has the actual video in their files or if there's any other way for this particular video to be found, such as in any other obscure website somewhere? Thank you very much.
Here you go, I'm pretty sure this is the right one: https://anonymousfiles.io/464rWMbL/
Herro is offline   Reply With Quote