free hit counters
Girlfriend's Ghost Possesses Hot Girl’s Body feat. Ludella Hahn - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-18-2017   #1
FifiFoxx
Lurker

Girlfriend's Ghost Possesses Hot Girl’s Body feat. Ludella Hahn

Body Possession of a Hot Girl's Body by a Spirit feat. Ludella Hahn -> Watch Preview and Purchasing Info

Title: Body Possession of a Hot Girl's Body by a Spirit feat. Ludella Hahn
Video Length: 13:28
Excerpt: ...“Aiden, she’s going to leave. If we’re going to do it, we have to do it now. She’s going to leave, we have to do it now! Come on,” my girlfriend pleaded. She was right – whether I was ready to or not, it had to happen, or I’d lose my dream girl. “Alright, now’s your chance! Come on – get in her!” I said pointing at Ludella.

Her spirit began to possess Ludella’s body, and Ludella gasped, her eyes rolling, as she attempted to fight back. She fell on the bed, twisting and turning, but after a minute, my girlfriend had taken over.

It felt like butterflies had consumed my stomach. I waited impatiently for her to open her eyes, for her to tell me she was okay…for her to tell me that it had worked. And she did. It took her a moment to get adjusted, but then she looked up at me with a huge smile on her face, “Oh hello, my love.”

“Of course it’s really me,” she giggled. “And I must say, you did find a magnificent vessel for me.” My girlfriend took her time exploring her new body, looking at and feeling every inch, and even giggling about how the redhead wasn’t wearing panties to the date.

Her voice was sweet and seductive as she offered to keep switching bodies until I found the perfect girl. “We can make a game of it,” she smiled. She exposed her body slowly, giving me an incredible and irresistible striptease, and I was hardly able to control myself. I wanted to ravish her right then and there, and she knew it.....

Full description, trailer, and purchasing info available here: Body Possession

Tags
body swap, body switch, ghost, possession, spirit