free hit counters
Possible Chicken Tf in Animaniacs Reboot *Spoilers* - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-20-2020   #1
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster

Possible Chicken Tf in Animaniacs Reboot *Spoilers*

So a bit into spoilers, but in the fifth episode of the new Animaniacs reboot/revival, there is a possible chicken Tf of a Trophy Hunter or would be a Carton Trophy Hunter as he is after all of the characters from the Original Animaniacs run. It happens towards the end when the Warners siblings are roasting about the character Chicken Boo, the least popular character from the original series.

A La Scooby-doo, it's revealed that Hunter was Chicken Boo when the Warners mention Chicken Boo will not return in the reboot, still not sure if it's a simple disguise exposed or a complete TF from Man into Chicken but it either as there are no clothes left behind.

Also at the end, Boo gets his due when all of the characters he made into trophies are still alive get back him for hunting them down, chase after him into the sunset. Also, Katie Boom is in the group and she turns into a monstrous She-Hulk.

Personal Note, I forgot Chicken Boo existed until he was brought in the episode. Still, I do recommend watching the reboot and I hope for a Season 2 with more characters from the original series.

I'm found it while watching it on Hulu, but I'm sure someone has uploaded the episodes onto Youtube by now or soon in the next few days. So if someone finds it on youtube, you can post the link.
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2020   #2
Amahain
Process Master

Re: Possible Chicken Tf in Animaniacs Reboot *Spoilers*

I saw it; it's a male TF for starters, so not really something worth discussing on this subforum. But basically it's a detailed body horror, skin-ripping "TF" as Chicken Boo breaks out of his convincing human disguise.
Unread 11-20-2020   #3
marthlord54545
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
I saw it; it's a male TF for starters, so not really something worth discussing on this subforum. But basically it's a detailed body horror, skin-ripping "TF" as Chicken Boo breaks out of his convincing human disguise.
True I guess that is worth noting as we mainly focus on female transformation. Still I thought I could mention it at most
marthlord54545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2020   #4
Kyril
Nobody

Male TFs fall under the 'Everything Else' subforum.
Kyril is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animaniacs, cartoon, chicken, transformation