free hit counters
Growth Absorption video is go! Taking Donations now. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-13-2014   #1
brainstorm
Process Fan

Growth Absorption video is go! Taking Donations now, update 5-10-14

I starting this over guys, since last time i really didn't put much thought into it and rushed out details.

First of all let me introduce myself, i am brainstorm and comissioned and customed just about everything in line of comics, and animations, and even live videos.

I mostly i haunt over on eka's forum and most works are vore related in some form or fashion mixed with growth, butt and and breast expansion, or transformations, now before view my gallery note some stuff may be to much for eyes or offend ya.

However also some non adult themed stuff in there to.

To give you a idea here, ya go.

comics.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/184052

Animations,

http://aryion.com/g4/view/186065

I pretty sure many people remember growing hunger parts 1 and 2 and smooth skin which did with boris.

I also done a number of animations, with jackurai.

Live video customs alot live videos i done mostly with isabella shy, 11iffy, seductive studios even thantos gts so i gotten around, mostly now sorta swinging over to live video customs though hard find studios or producers who do this stuff some justice.

That said this not con or scam, so if not interested or not your thing then that is fine, just try not leave any smart negative comments please.

About video, first of all be freely available to public once it's produced, most the funds used produced the video are to pay for the models and the producers time, the producer of which smackaysmith be doing all effects work so that why cost is so high.

Now reason why not come back sooner talk about video, is that been negotiating with him for past 3 weeks sort some things out.

About what we can do and what can't, adult content, the growth and expansions, and other things also i under a agreement that can't disclose much about this video plot details and such so if want more information you half contact him about it.

This mostly due nature of video, which out norm what normally produces.

Now that said, for those not familar with guy mentioning he already done absorption video with some transformation themes, and yes i know it's disturbing.

https://vimeo.com/4058295

This video will be way bigger in budget than that but 100 fold, so effects be way better be more of horror comedy root in vain animations of boris alien.

I unable give many plot developments due agreement, if want more talk with smackaysmith, but basically involve rather disturbed girl who is witch or alchemist or something to that effect created formula to bring friends closer together with her, and also help herself to rather ample assets.

The videos will contain the following, size growth,breast expansion, butt expansion, body expansion to degree.

It be progressive and in stages, but going try have 3 or 4 these scenes, each girl merge then be pulled in and entrapped into a girl, causing after mass distrubted, these changes to occur.

We also going try animal transformation to, possibly a cat which result in catgirl transformation maybe if we pull it off but it's just maybe so far.

So that said, total cost of video is 10,000 bucks, i already made down payment of 8000 dollars to him as of this week.

I only had orginally in mind 7000 but do most kinky adult themes in this and make look realistic effects going half be little more costly.

smackaysmith or me be taking donations through this month and the next, honestly i don't care how much it is, it be 10 dollars to 5 dollars, 50 dollars or 100, it adds up.

I already got few donaters on board already, which amount up 500 to 600 dollars so i only shy of 1400 dollars more get this finalized.

For moment he be doing storyboarding, and prep for shooting which commence in may, then their be total of one month do all fx work.

So it should be ready in june.

So anybody who intersted.

This his email and his paypal they are one in same.

If want contact the man see if this legit, by all means he may take day or so get back to you as does shoots around his area.

Or can contact me via my mail or send money to my paypal and foward it to him which ever you perfer?

Both of which is, viewtifuljoe66@gmail.com

That said if anybody interested please let me or him know.

thanks and goodbye.

If not any interested parties here, you find more information about it on my blog over on eka's.

http://aryion.com/forum/blog/brainstorm/

Last edited by brainstorm; 08-23-2014 at 12:32 AM.
brainstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2014   #2
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Re: Growth Absorption video is go! Taking Donations now.

I have become quite the commissioner of works myself and this is right up my alley. Will def. give some input and hopefully this gets fully funded.

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2014   #3
brainstorm
Process Fan

Like said if intersted, you can contact him at mail, no rush as got month and half to two months before starts actually shoot it.

The plot due length of video probably be no more 10 to 12 or 13 minutes isn't going be that much.

We already got basic outline, i alredy dicussing way girl growth and expansion be and length of absorptions and such.

The dialogues is one thing, and cat thing we not yet incoprated it yet, if can we will but its only 2ndary possibly at the moment.
Unread 03-14-2014   #4
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

I might donate if he is not planning to make the clip too dark and hard to see like he did with "Kali".

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2014   #5
brainstorm
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskim019 View Post
I might donate if he is not planning to make the clip too dark and hard to see like he did with "Kali".
I think reason the clip so dark,chriskim019 was cause he shot kali on very low budget of only 120 bucks so used minium of green screen, lighting, ect.

Most absorbtion scenes in kali, was close ups of girls in latex sheets moving around simulate skin which rather easy to do on low budget.

At budget aiming at most absortion scenes, defintly be more green screen and vfx, and more lengthier and detailed, most action takes place in well lighted kitchen and living space where girls are eating or having get together so that said I think go that covered, but already brought it up with him about it.

Possibly also shot it low lighting for mood, but since i not aiming for rather brooding horror angle more horror comedy, i pretty sure be more well lighted.

I brought it up already in email but if like feel free contact him via his mail and ask him directly.

He may take while get back to you though as mentioned he periodically every weeks goes on shoots for couple days and he already got one those this weekend.

Said be back this monday or tuesday i belive.

Last edited by brainstorm; 03-14-2014 at 05:52 AM.
Unread 03-14-2014   #6
brainstorm
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskim019 View Post
He just repsponded to me about lighting issue from kali.

Yes for sure. I had no lighting on Kali.
I'll be usng professional studio lights and shooting with 2 nice HD cameras.

I'll be back in contact next week.

Hope that answers question chriskim019
Unread 03-15-2014   #7
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainstorm View Post
He just repsponded to me about lighting issue from kali.

Yes for sure. I had no lighting on Kali.
I'll be usng professional studio lights and shooting with 2 nice HD cameras.

I'll be back in contact next week.

Hope that answers question chriskim019
Sounds good. Thanks for the details

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2014   #8
brainstorm
Process Fan

Hey guys figured let know some of the developements on the absorption video doing with smackaysmith.

First off, i like thank those who helped and supported me as of late with donations, and if anybody else who interested, still got about till end april before all final funds need be in for shooting.

As of this day, i managed fund 8600 bucks out 10,000 needed for whole project, so getting there, but really, people if can get just 10 persons just donate 100 bucks each i should be able easily handle the rest.

Depending but i already spent good 8000 on this thing so any help fund rest be greatly apreciated.

If interested in donating you can contact smackaysmith at email and also send money to paypal which same as email.

Or can contact or send it to my paypal which is.

viewtifuljoe66@gmail.com

As of this moment, smackaysmith, has selected 4 outta 5 models needs for videos, he trying find 5th girl better suited for final growth and expansions that girl have in finale of the video.

He also trying find shooting location, get props and materials needs for more practical effects, and doing storyboarding so see how it goes.

So ask anybody else interested in particpating in this?

Last edited by brainstorm; 08-23-2014 at 12:32 AM.
Unread 05-10-2014   #9
brainstorm
Process Fan

I guess should remind anybody who helps with this but this video is not going be for sale.

All funds are being used to pay for directors time, for materials, and effects and editing and for models, keep in mind this guy is not fetish producer, he is part of professional studio and as such that reason why mother is so high.

MORE IMPORTANTLY!

THIS VIDEO BE MADE PUBLIC IN TIME ONCE ITS COMPLETED BE FREE.

It's been while since updated about this be honest really hasn't been much update about, smackaysmith been busy shooting video up in mountains that taken up quite alot his time, but now as entering the month when production finally start commencing late this May, i let know what has been going on.

For most part i been trying collection donations, and fund project self personally for last month and half, manage get few donations accumulating to 200 bucks but mostly further funding come out my own pocket suffice to say those who have helped so far i apreciate it alot.

I managed fund so far 92 percent of the video, meaning 9200 bucks with 800 dollars remaining fully fund smackaysmith's absoprtion video.

We be entering into final scripting and story boarding and such this month and he should be shooting it at end may, with doing most editing and effects work in june.

As for moment all can really say at moment.

As for donations, anybody who is interested, this now time help guys probably got one more week maybe two take donations then it all over and done with, i ask anybody wants help take some load cause already spent 8500 bucks on this thing so far.

Thats not including donations, but still any bit would help this point.

I need at least 500 or 400 dollars in donations make this little easier on me digest that is about it I think handle the rest thought not opposed to litlte more help than that if anybody willing manage it.

Anybody who interested again.

You can either send funds to me, via paypal please any donations going send via paypal send as gifts so paypal don't deduct fee from payment.

which is viewtifuljoe66@gmail.com

Or send funds to smackaysmith.

Via his paypal.

His email is same as paypal if wish contact him.

Update further as we go.

Last edited by brainstorm; 08-23-2014 at 12:33 AM.