free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 86 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-03-2012   #1021
Donkey Kong
Ape Man

Re: TG Request Thread

I'm really sorry to have to ask this but I'm trying to download this.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/digital/douj.../cid=d_032647/

And I can't because I have a debit card. Once again I'm sorry to ask but can some who can, purchase and send me the files over email or PM? Please trust me that I will pay you back, I just can't purchase this myself or else I would. If you have a paypal for me to pay you on that would be great. Thanks and sorry once for asking.
Unread 04-03-2012   #1022
GigaRoc
Process Fan

There was a manga, very close to ah my goddess, only something about a note enslaving them.
The friend of the main character ends up entering the body of the main character and the goddess he's living with.
Does anyone know the name?
GigaRoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2012   #1023
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

I'm looking for a story, though I kinda forgot it's title. I think I saw it either on Deviantart or TG media.

All I remember is a young man waking up, only to start changing into a girl in his bedroom and bathroom. I think a pair of boxers or panties (red in colour if I recall) were involved. Kinda told from the first person, and I think he accepts the changes at stories end. Sorry I don't have anything more substantial but thats what I remember.
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2012   #1024
lowes96
Process Master

Ok there is a commercial that is currently new and on air about Labatt Blue Light beer which has tg in it and I hear it's quite good I have been looking everywhere for it and saw it on a hockey game today but I don't have Dvr anyone have any leads thanks!
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2012   #1025
Blazer22
Frequent Poster

I'm looking for the name of a tg manga that involves a boy getting surgerically made into a big breasted woman by a rich older lady thats in love with him. She accidently ran him over with her car.
Near the end of the story he meets a crossdressing boy thats in love with him. Because of this the crossdresser and rich lady hate each other.

The story starts with him waking up beside the rich woman. He explores his new body and starts to masterbait while posing the sleeping rich lady's body in sexy positions. She wakes up right after he "reliefs himself.

I know I have it on my external harddrive but I can't remember the name.
Please help.....
Blazer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2012   #1026
darkra
Frequent Poster

Does anyone know if there is an english translation of the manga Ecstacy Bomber
Unread 04-24-2012   #1027
MysteryShadow
Frequent Poster

I have two questions.

I remember reading a manga a couple years about a high school boy that wakes up from a month long sleep and finds out everyone in the world including him has undergone a gender swap transformation. I can't seem to remember the title but I know I read it on mangafox.

Where can I find the rest of this Manga/Hentai?

Title: Kenji 8
Author: Megumi Igarashi

After falling down stairs a man switches bodies with his pregnant wife.

http://tgmangas.free.fr/ml/books/kenji8_p.jpg
MysteryShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012   #1028
grey9893
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer22 View Post
I'm looking for the name of a tg manga that involves a boy getting surgerically made into a big breasted woman by a rich older lady thats in love with him. She accidently ran him over with her car.
Near the end of the story he meets a crossdressing boy thats in love with him. Because of this the crossdresser and rich lady hate each other.

The story starts with him waking up beside the rich woman. He explores his new body and starts to masterbait while posing the sleeping rich lady's body in sexy positions. She wakes up right after he "reliefs himself.

I know I have it on my external harddrive but I can't remember the name.
Please help.....
Panikuru Iko-san!, maybe?
grey9893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2012   #1029
Blazer22
Frequent Poster

BINGO!!!!! grey9893
Thats it! Thank you
Blazer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2012   #1030
Krystren
Leecher

Hey Guys,

Some time ago there was a great trilogy on Fictionmania about a war of Athena and another godess which involved TG, TF and reality change, it was an awsome story. I remember the title of 2 parts: "Wrong Place Wrong Time" and "The Latent Heat Of Melting". But the writer deleted his/her account or something, these stories are not on Fictionmania anymore.

Did anybody save the story or knows a site where I can find them?
Krystren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2012   #1031
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Does anyone have an old copy of the story "Moonlight Parade?" It was an older story on Fictionmania that was told from a storybook perspective and involved a businessman inexplicably being turned into a bimbo on the night of a full moon. Maybe it's on one of those archive sites?

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2012   #1032
CNash
What would you rather be?

....holy crap, that's actually one of mine! What are the chances?

I took all my stories down from Fictionmania a year or so ago because I looked back over them and realised that my writing from ten years ago was, quite frankly, terrible. And "Moonlight Parade" wasn't one of my best efforts - it was a throwaway, undeveloped premise that was partially inspired by a music video, although I can't remember what it was now.

But if it'll bring you enjoyment, I don't see any problem with sharing it here.
Attached Files
File Type: txt moonpara.txt (6.2 KB, 77 views)

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote