free hit counters
3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it. - Page 115 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-06-2012   #1369
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: 3D Custom Girl sequences. Pretty much any fetish you put into it.

Ok, my labor is done. My own little captiony twist on Detached's pic.

Also, as for the question "why is there a picture of the Rei LCL tank on the bottom left?" Well, the answer for that is simple, poor planning and laziness. I wasn't gonna spend 15 minutes trying to balance the text out and the empty space gnawed at me, so for a solution I decided, MOAR REI! K?

EDIT: I wonder if I should do the same for mid right....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nightmare or dream1.jpg (533.0 KB, 365 views)
File Type: jpg Nightmare or dream2.jpg (118.0 KB, 301 views)

Last edited by Rainday; 08-06-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012   #1370
FanofDragons
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
Meh, another one-pic quickie I did, again with the Ayanami-fication fetish.

I gotta wonder, if Asuka would ever see that LCL tank down there, do you think she might actually get a nightmare like this?

Also, quick note- never ask me to put that many models into a scene. It kills the framerate.
Actually I can quite see that happening in the story thread Switching Places/Eva. This is a story that can be found at the Anime Addventure site. The Anime Addventure is a story/thread site that contains hundreds of anime/manga, game & movie -based stories that are listed as threads, given that they are done as write-your-own stories with choices on where it will go.

I should however point out that Switching Places/Eva branches out into 2 primary story paths, one favors a serious & slightly funny plot while the other heavily favors a comedic plot that seems to get funnier the longer it goes.

To give you a basis of understanding, the story essentially plots the course of the Neon Genesis Evangelion story while substituting Ranma Saotome of Ranma 1/2 into the role normally held by Shinji Ikari & heavily diverging from canon with Ranma's chaos generating nature.

If anyone has questions don't hesitate to ask.

By the way the site url is: (http://addventure.bast-enterprises.de/)
FanofDragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012   #1371
ZZZZ
Process Fan

New sequence, Featuring Yue of Mahou Sensei Negima. What do you think?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Yue wolf girl.zip (5.51 MB, 299 views)
ZZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012   #1372
ZZZZ
Process Fan

100 views with no comments? Come on, tell me what you think. I need some feedback here!
ZZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2012   #1373
0000user0001
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZZ View Post
100 views with no comments? Come on, tell me what you think. I need some feedback here!
good enjoyable process, albeit my personal taste would have like better with just the ears and tail and without the fur, other than that, great job.
0000user0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2012   #1374
Detatched
Be Me!

I've finally done it! I accessed a hardsave and turned it into a .tah!!!

In my case, I was after a Hood file, and while I had hardsaves like it, I never had a .tah mod I could access and manipulate as I want. But now I have, and now I can use it wherever I frakkin want!!

Now the pictures-
1) Here's my favorite model, Tifa, dressed in a latex catsuit to show you this new hood.
2) Now she's put it on, and you can see the highlighted tab for my mod (the really crappy circle work, see how good my actual art is?) activated. Now with a mod like this, you have to remove all the hair parts, else you'll get a really awkward look, since I believe this hood should extend further than where the scalp base usually stops. Also, unfortunately, you can see that the hood doesn't go into the neck as well, and my suit on her doesn't go all the way up to the head, so there's one drawback for me. However, leading into-
3) I have a minor remedy: I just use my black latex skin mod while the hood is on, and all the skin gaps are filled, but that includes the eyes, which might not be the intent so much, but it doesn't hurt. Show them how it looks, Tifa!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hood1.jpg (185.0 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg Hood2.jpg (155.9 KB, 287 views)
File Type: jpg Hood3.jpg (94.9 KB, 257 views)
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012   #1375
bureksasutlijom
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detatched View Post
I've finally done it! I accessed a hardsave and turned it into a .tah!!!

In my case, I was after a Hood file, and while I had hardsaves like it, I never had a .tah mod I could access and manipulate as I want. But now I have, and now I can use it wherever I frakkin want!!

Now the pictures-
1) Here's my favorite model, Tifa, dressed in a latex catsuit to show you this new hood.
2) Now she's put it on, and you can see the highlighted tab for my mod (the really crappy circle work, see how good my actual art is?) activated. Now with a mod like this, you have to remove all the hair parts, else you'll get a really awkward look, since I believe this hood should extend further than where the scalp base usually stops. Also, unfortunately, you can see that the hood doesn't go into the neck as well, and my suit on her doesn't go all the way up to the head, so there's one drawback for me. However, leading into-
3) I have a minor remedy: I just use my black latex skin mod while the hood is on, and all the skin gaps are filled, but that includes the eyes, which might not be the intent so much, but it doesn't hurt. Show them how it looks, Tifa!
Oh, yes, I can already see the potential for some latex themed evil conversion., which I will always support!
bureksasutlijom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013   #1376
darkra
Frequent Poster

I am sorry to res this thread but does anyone have a link to the game preferably with english translation
Unread 02-22-2013   #1377
easton
Frequent Poster

Bit of news, I finally got this thing running on my laptop. Been playing around mostly getting the hang of things, as well as looking at mods and trying to create some characters, but I'm hoping to look into making some picture sets/stories/sequences soon-ish.
easton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013   #1378
bureksasutlijom
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by easton View Post
Bit of news, I finally got this thing running on my laptop. Been playing around mostly getting the hang of things, as well as looking at mods and trying to create some characters, but I'm hoping to look into making some picture sets/stories/sequences soon-ish.
Good luck!
Unread 03-03-2013   #1379
easton
Frequent Poster

Okay, don't suppose anyone knows the mods or whatever for the outfits to these Pokegirls?

http://liveless17.deviantart.com/art...17335504&qo=73
http://liveless17.deviantart.com/art...17335504&qo=74
http://liveless17.deviantart.com/art...17335504&qo=70

I have the hats, just not everything else, lol.
Unread 03-16-2013   #1380
easton
Frequent Poster

Now 3D Custom Girl is refusing to run for me. @_@ I was putting some mods into the arc folder and when I went to try them out, the game refused to load. No error message, just nothing happened when I clicked the icon. Tried to remove the mods and even restore the folders to an earlier date, but it still refuses to load.

You have anything like that happen before guys? T.T