free hit counters
Re: Love Belly - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-25-2007   #1
YouDontWantToKnow
DO NOT E-MAIL ME!

Re: Love Belly

Thanks to a certain couple, whose names I won't give out, the last thread on this topic was closed.

So, if ANYONE knows where I can find an English translation of Love Belly, let me know! (So far, OddKitsu has been a really big help; she may not have found the translation, but she managed to get some large scans for me to pass on to another translator should the need arise.)
YouDontWantToKnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2007   #2
jiryha
Frequent Poster

Just so you know, it's generally not a good idea to open a topic in relation to a locked topic. If a topic gets locked, then that's it. It's over, never bring up what's in it again. Opening a new topic that is about the other topic just invites the same fights all over again, defeating the purpose of the lock.
jiryha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2007   #3
OddKitsu
Walking migraine.

Agreeing with Jiryha.
I'm obviously not the boss here, but I'd like to suggest that we leave this topic alone until the manga is actually located. Then Don'tWantToKnow can update the first post with it.
OddKitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2007   #4
GenericName
I edit sprites.

I don't see the problem with recreating a closed topic, as long as it wasn't closed because of the topic. i.e., if it was closed for another reason ("Too many people being stupid"), it should be fine -- if it was for another reason ("topic inappropriate"), then there should be a problem.

That's just me, though...
Unread 12-27-2007   #5
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Ok if were all done being stupid bringing up topics that should have been droped lets get back on track
Where to find the english verson of belly love
Now I have checked all the chans and the deleted board posts and so far I've got a big 0 on anything that is english related I've even checked a couple of other forums for anything and so far no one seems to know of any I think we may need to ask someone to translate it.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2007   #6
lals44
Leecher

I have seen a translation of it before, at least in part.
lals44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007   #7
gokowildheart
Process Fan

there used to be on bbw chan a post were some one had kindly taken the time out to translate each page in a text file. I dont have unfortally but there is something like that out there to dig up in all of the unless rubbish thats nomrally posted XD
gokowildheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2007   #8
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokowildheart View Post
there used to be on bbw chan a post were some one had kindly taken the time out to translate each page in a text file. I dont have unfortally but there is something like that out there to dig up in all of the unless rubbish thats nomrally posted XD
Ive revied all the old bbw chan posts and it was not saved on the internet archive (neither bbw nor 7898 chans) so unless some one saved it and is not talking its gone.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2007   #9
OddKitsu
Walking migraine.

I've found a thing.

It's just one frame, but it's SOMETHING. Probing around for more.
Attached Images
File Type: png LoveBellySiggy.png (85.5 KB, 283 views)
Unread 12-31-2007   #10
Nobunagakhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddKitsu View Post
I've found a thing.

It's just one frame, but it's SOMETHING. Probing around for more.
I think I've seen that at the Anime Expansion forum.
Yeah, don't get your translations from those fools, they're just a massive collection of wapanese tweens.
Unread 01-01-2008   #11
OddKitsu
Walking migraine.

I swiped it from a German site, actually.

If Anime Expansion's forum happens to acquire a translation from Maru, SoHo or whoever's working on it, however, I'm not so pretentious as to forgo their rapidshare links.
Unread 01-01-2008   #12
ZantetsukenX
Process Fan

Definitely not a correct translation anyways. She isn't trying to get fat in the story. >.>
ZantetsukenX is offline   Reply With Quote