free hit counters
Lots of Body Expansion, Growth and Shrinking in a cartoon I discovered. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-09-2007   #1
MaxJ1800
Process Fan

Lots of Body Expansion, Growth and Shrinking in a cartoon I discovered.

I recently came across an Austrailian cartoon called Staines Down Drains. It's on my local cable providers On Demand service, on an On Demand Exclusive network called Kabillion. www.kabillion.com

You can see details about the show here. http://www.kabillion.com/shows/stainesdowndrains If you click on the Watch link, you can watch episodes of the series online. Though for some reason each ep loads and plays in sections.

The show is about eleven-year old Stanley and nine-year old Mary Jane Staines. I'm, not kidding, that's their family name. Anyway, they move into a new house and discover a portal in the drain of the basement sink, that shrinks them down to about three inches high and sends them into a hidden world in the city's drain system.

There are multiple process scenes in the show. The kids shrink down to about three inches high when entering the drains. Sometimes, they come up through storm drains and are in the full-sized world, but still three inches tall. There's a scene towards the end of episode eight were a full-sized Mary-Jane is holding a three inch Stanley in her hands, like a doll.

Also there are several scenes of characters eating a lot, and developing big, round, stuffed-looking bellies. There's even a scene, again in episode eight, where Mary-Jane has an allergic reaction to eating honey.

It causes her to swell up like a balloon, so her head hits the kitchen cieling. It's a very quick scene, only a few seconds, but it looks nice. It almost looks like a blueberry tf, only Mary-Jane doesn't turn blue.

Fair warning. the majority of the series takes place in a town's drain system. And it's not exactly shy about gross topics. People often end up covered in green sludge. There are various moments of characters belching, farting and picking wax in their ears. In the first ep, there's even a scene of toilet humor, literally. If you have a delicate stomach, approach with caution.
MaxJ1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2007   #2
F_Shogun
Lurker

Which is episode 8? Though there are 8 episodes, they are only numbered up to 6.
F_Shogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2007   #3
deven872002
Lurker

Yeah man it could help if you would specify which episode it was.
deven872002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2007   #4
knoxfan1316
Frequent Poster

i was looking through all the eps. tried seeing the halloween episode, but it doesnt seem to work
knoxfan1316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2007   #5
MaxJ1800
Process Fan

Oh, the Halloween ep is Episode Six. Episode Seven and Eight aren't on the website yet, because they're still on tv. I'm not sure what video player the website uses.
Unread 11-09-2007   #6
shadow

Well, I checked and they're not on Youtube yet.
I'll leave Veoh, Daily Mobile, and any other ones to other people.
Unread 11-11-2007   #7
deven872002
Lurker

So the episode where the girl eats honey and blows up isn't on the website?
deven872002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2007   #8
MaxJ1800
Process Fan

Not yet, it's called Into the Land of the Giants. And there's at least one episode to debut before that. First Mary-Jane cons Stanley into bringing his magic act to a school talent show. Then Stanley has to go into the real world, in three-inch tall form, to save his sister from a booby trap. The booby trap one, is where the inflation scene happens.
Unread 11-14-2007   #9
MaxJ1800
Process Fan

Update

I spotted a muscle inflation scene in the sereis. In episode five, Fighting Fit, a fitness instructor, made out of low fat yogurt, mimics the boy, Stanley. She then changes into a muscled-out version of Stanley. She's pink the whole time, but the shape is definitly there.

Here's a link to the ep on Kabillion.com http://www.kabillion.com/videos/watc...5_Fighting_Fit

Edit: There's also a scene in episode five that shows a full sized Mary-Jane next to a three inch Stanley. I print screened a couple of screen grabs for it, but I'm not sure how to add pictures to posts.

Last edited by MaxJ1800; 11-14-2007 at 08:21 PM.
Unread 11-30-2007   #10
knoxfan1316
Frequent Poster

http://www.kabillion.com/video/watch...Land_of_Giants heres the 8th episode we heard of
knoxfan1316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2007   #11
HalfDemonThomas
Infrequent Poster

It keeps saying I need Adobe Flash 9 (Which I already have).
Any other source, or can someone rip it?

HalfDemonThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2007   #12
MaxJ1800
Process Fan

I'm afraid not. The main problem is probably that the video has a funny way of loading and playing. It loads and plays in sections. First the opening sequence loads and plays, then the first half of the ep, then the second half, and the credits. You have to watch each section to the end before the next section starts to load. Actually, I've never seen a video play that way before.