free hit counters
Love Belly - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Closed Thread
Unread 12-16-2007   #25
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Ok since you are so unbelievebly stupid I have taken the time to set this out for you in 4 simple steps using snagit. Well 4 might be a little difficult to solve but I am sure once you figure it out you'll realize that you do it on a day-to-day basis.

Oh snap it works
Attached Images
File Type: jpg step1.jpg (42.1 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg step2.jpg (130.2 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg step3.jpg (97.4 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg step4.jpg (29.2 KB, 85 views)
Unread 12-16-2007   #26
Kamikaze_Wtrmln
Process Fan

Well played, Metatron. =)

Unread 12-16-2007   #27
Nobunagakhan

Yeah, thing is, that's what I did, and I tried it again, and it acts just like it did if I went to the actual link.

There fore, your just making it even more difficult by showing something that just doesn't seem to WORK.

Unread 12-16-2007   #28
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Ok now you've just fucking confused me 0_o.
I gave you a directions (step by step mind you) on how to get to a chan board whos purpose is to link you with other chanboards there by making your life eaiser and your saying that its difficult?

On another note you said it did not work. How did it not work? did it give you a 404, 403, 405, whats the issue are you timing out, using aol come on man to say it does not work does not help us adress the situation. If you want get on the site and need help description is nessesary.
Oh I think I know its an ID:10T error right?
I think this picture accurately expresses my fellings
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ignignot.jpg (81.4 KB, 101 views)
Unread 12-16-2007   #29
thejakeman
Banned

*tries process above*

ooh f'n disturbing.

*jake hates fat chicks now, use sexy wg pic to cure*
Unread 12-17-2007   #30
Nobunagakhan

I am constantly getting 404s, and no, I would not be able to look myself in the mirror if I used AOL.

Unread 12-17-2007   #31
megell
LEACHER!

W00t, w00t! Angry rants from internet nobodies! I like these! give him a black eye! YAY!

Alright, Meta-person you did give instructions the first time, but I had to go through like 40 other things to understand what you said. It's just an issue that your a crappy teacher! Sorry!

Anyways, you do deserve a big thank you for the help!

Thanks, and please don't kill me!
Unread 12-17-2007   #32
Tombot

Can we lock this topic before the sheer weight of drama collapses into a singularity and crushes this entire forum?

Unread 12-17-2007   #33
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunagakhan View Post
I would not be able to look myself in the mirror if I used AOL.
LOL well at least we have that in our favor

Quote:
I am constantly getting 404s
This could be due to the fact that you keep on timing out. where are you in relation to your hub? If your house is far enough away and there are enough people on (given the time ie christmas) your internets will be very slow and crap out on you. Do you have wireless? I would suggest trying to do a little wardriving and see if you can get anything out of that

Quote:
It's just an issue that your a crappy teacher!
well that cant be helped and thank god I am not going to be one maybe a professor since they seem to rant about the most obscure things

Quote:
Can we lock this topic before the sheer weight of drama collapses into a singularity and crushes this entire forum?
NEVER!!!!!111!!!!!!!1!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg authentic_drama_queen.jpg (48.1 KB, 94 views)
Unread 12-17-2007   #34
Nobunagakhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
This could be due to the fact that you keep on timing out. where are you in relation to your hub? If your house is far enough away and there are enough people on (given the time ie christmas) your internets will be very slow and crap out on you. Do you have wireless? I would suggest trying to do a little wardriving and see if you can get anything out of that
Actually, my house is near the service provider, we use the Road runner internet service(it's cheaper to buy that, the digital phone, and the cable as a bundle than separately), and there is no one else using the hub when I use it.
And yes, I do have Wireless, due to the fact that I have a laptop, it's pretty much mandatory for such a thing to be needed.

Also, what the hell's "wardriving"?

Unread 12-17-2007   #35
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunagakhan View Post
what the hell's "wardriving"?
You have never heard of it?
Well lets say you want free internets but you dont want to pay the for road runner or net 9.95 (aka netzero) what you do is you hop in your car and start cruzin around for unsecure wireless networks. This process works very well if you are doing things that are shall we say less than savory. If you F with anyones site and they try and track you down the cops will be ringing on the wrong door. I know that really is irrelavent to your situation but since I am not able to see directly what you are doing thats the best advice I can give you. You could also try out an internet cafe if your feeling bold.
In short find a new IP
Unread 12-17-2007   #36
YouDontWantToKnow
DO NOT E-MAIL ME!

Yeah, I'm kinda glued to my home as well.

On a Katomaru-related note, does anyone know where I can download "Crow" and "2 Squared Shinobuden"?
Closed Thread