free hit counters
Growth Audio (Teaser) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-11-2016   #1
Obsidian
Process Master

Growth Audio (Teaser)

Hey all!

So, Process alum greeneyes23456 and I have something we think you're going to really enjoy. Via collaboration (I penned the script and he provided the amazing audio effects), we present to you a teaser of our first audio growth clip. We offer this teaser to you, completely free, so that you can judge our work and get a sense of what we want to offer the community.

Full-fledged clips will of course cost a small amount to download, but we will always provide teasers so you know exactly what it is you're buying.

So, by all means, click on the attachment below and let us know what you think!

Title: Fix

Voice Actress: Emma

Premise: Tara Mckenna is a young hipster who's no stranger to the streets of Baltimore, nor to the city's seedy underworld. She knows where to find her contacts, and more importantly, how to negotiate the best deal to feed her addictions. On this particular night, however, Tara scores more than she expects, and definitely not the kind of drug she's used to. Syringe in hand, Tara settles herself in the dark alley of a popular bar, preparing her veins for her new mystery drug.

Before the night's over, the phrase getting high will take on a whole new meaning for Tara...

EDIT: Okay, so I'm having a little trouble uploading the file. I managed a workaround via a free hosting site. Just click the link below, download the file, and enjoy.

http://www.filedropper.com/fixfinal

Last edited by Obsidian; 06-11-2016 at 01:36 PM.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2016   #2
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Re: Growth Audio (Teaser)

Wow, nice work. Emma's perfect voice inflections of confusion, shock, fear, and deliriousness, combined with the cool sound effects, really helped me imagine this scenario playing out in my head. Thanks for the preview, and I look forward to the finished product.
Unread 06-11-2016   #3
Allogagan
Growth Fan

Go Baltimore , my home town.
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2016   #4
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!

I'm down. We need more audio growth and the fact that there's ambience and sound effects sold me.
ProfessorMishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2016   #5
Lecher
Process Master

Solid effort right here. I have only one criticism. The "growing" sound is weird...sounds like somebody is squeezing Gak out of its container. What is generating that sound? If it's the sound of actually flesh growing, then it's a little offputting. Other than that, everything was great. Emma is FANTASTIC. The rest of the sound effects were top notch. Set up the environment perfectly, and the clothes ripping sounds were also terrific.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2016   #6
Obsidian
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecher View Post
Solid effort right here. I have only one criticism. The "growing" sound is weird...sounds like somebody is squeezing Gak out of its container. What is generating that sound? If it's the sound of actually flesh growing, then it's a little offputting. Other than that, everything was great. Emma is FANTASTIC. The rest of the sound effects were top notch. Set up the environment perfectly, and the clothes ripping sounds were also terrific.
The growing sound, you'll have to ask greeneyes23456 about. I'm not sure what he used to create the sound, but I'm sure he'd be happy to address it (personally, I like it). As for its place in the clip, it just relates to growth in general. If it's offputting, then we can definitely work on it.

I'm glad that the reaction so far is pretty positive, everyone. But by all means, if you haven't listened to it yet, listen! lol Not just looking for accolades, either; constructive criticism is most definitely desired. If you feel the script is lacking anywhere, the sound effects, the actress, please feel free to voice that criticism. If you like it and have no criticism to offer, great!

I agree that quality audio clips are lacking, and it was actually a good friend who drafted me into the idea of making such clips.

Lastly, after listening to the teaser, is this content good enough that you'd be happy and satisfied with purchasing full clips (something averaging 5-8 minutes, with rare exceptions going as high as 15 minutes)?
Unread 06-11-2016   #7
Lecher
Process Master

Depends on the price. Comicbookbabe gets a lot of flack because her prices are very expensive, which I think is a criticism she deserves. Do keep in mind you are competing with videos. You are indeed producing an experience that is quite separate from videos, but the video is always going to be the "bigger" and flashier production, so you need to keep that in mind. I would have a hard time spending more than $5 per audio clip, even at 15 minutes.

Also consider the scenarios that you can offer. This is one way that you can make an audio clip at least as attractive as an video clip because the audio relies on the listener's imagination as part of the fantasy experience in a way the video clip doesn't. So use that to your advantage to create scenarios that would be too ambitious to attempt as videos. It's going to take some major creativity and writing chops, but if you're up for it you can produce something really special.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2016   #8
Obsidian
Process Master

Quote:
Depends on the price. Comicbookbabe gets a lot of flack because her prices are very expensive, which I think is a criticism she deserves. Do keep in mind you are competing with videos. You are indeed producing an experience that is quite separate from videos, but the video is always going to be the "bigger" and flashier production, so you need to keep that in mind. I would have a hard time spending more than $5 per audio clip, even at 15 minutes.

Also consider the scenarios that you can offer. This is one way that you can make an audio clip at least as attractive as an video clip because the audio relies on the listener's imagination as part of the fantasy experience in a way the video clip doesn't. So use that to your advantage to create scenarios that would be too ambitious to attempt as videos. It's going to take some major creativity and writing chops, but if you're up for it you can produce something really special.
$5 per clip is actually the price we were considering (simply because it is just audio, versus visual media).
Unread 06-12-2016   #9
greeneyes23456
Foot Master

Quote:
Solid effort right here. I have only one criticism. The "growing" sound is weird...sounds like somebody is squeezing Gak out of its container. What is generating that sound? If it's the sound of actually flesh growing, then it's a little offputting.
That's real meat, bones etc.

I also had an idea of having some audio clips have video moments here and there. Not sure if people would want that. Because, it probably end up being annoying for a video to randomly pop up every now and then. Then being mostly audio.

Last edited by greeneyes23456; 06-12-2016 at 03:24 PM.
greeneyes23456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2016   #10
drwhoopass
n00b

I was just asking about this on Giantess City. I'm always down for more growth audio!
drwhoopass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2016   #11
GlobalError
Leecher

That growth sound effect is pretty awesome, in my opinion. I look forward to hearing the whole clip.
GlobalError is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2016   #12
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!

How far will these clips go size wise? Usually these clips only build and stop at amazonian/mini giant size. (around 9-10 ft.)
ProfessorMishap is offline   Reply With Quote