free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 40 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-30-2008   #469
unclecanabis
Frequent Poster

Re: BE Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson View Post
Apparently that "not sure it's supposed to be free" part went over your head... I do see that someone else is saying that she has, but I don't have enough personal interest to check myself.

Regardless, it's out there.
I guess the I am willin to pay in the first post was dodgin yer radar, but I did find a post by Theprophet on another site after i googled it that pointed to a busted link back here, so I was right in thinkin it had allready been posted almost a year ago or better actuall 496 days ago from the site I found. But I ain't given up yet.
unclecanabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2008   #470
Metatron
Alea iacta est

I not sure if anyone remembers this one but there was this furryesque picture of a cow girl and she had these huge breasts(too big to walk) and she was being helped by these other 2 furry characters to some place. Anyone know what I am talking about?
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008   #471
guitarro
Process Fan

i'm looking for the comic in which whenever the main character had sex her breasts grew, and i remember a bunch of boys speaking about her in a locker room; but that's about it

another i've been looking for features a man on a beach who finds a genie lamp and wishes for a few girls' breasts larger etc.

Last edited by guitarro; 03-31-2008 at 03:17 PM.
guitarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008   #472
Sir Kibble
Minor Baddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarro View Post
i'm looking for the comic in which whenever the main character had sex her breasts grew, and i remember a bunch of boys speaking about her in a locker room; but that's about it

another i've been looking for features a man on a beach who finds a genie lamp and wishes for a few girls' breasts larger etc.
I don't know about the first one, but as for the second, is this what you're looking for?
http://www.bearchive.com/~BAGallery/comix.html
Sir Kibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2008   #473
Beastwheat
Frequent Poster

I have a link from a particular artist, I'm not sure if he is the same guy that drew them but he says he is. Regardless, I am pretty sure that the person who drew the pictures in these videos has a deviant art page, or atleast has his art posted somewhere. I would appreciate it if you could find his page or tell me his deviantart name. Thanks in advance
Unread 04-02-2008   #474
Metatron
Alea iacta est

beastwheat
I dont know about deviant art but I do know he has a BEarchive account
http://membersarea.bearchive.com/gal...=106&from=free
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2008   #475
guitarro
Process Fan

yep that's it thanks

(ill try to be more vague next time)
guitarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2008   #476
Henjin
Lurker

I was wondering if anyone had Nyuu wa Shock. It's a game that was made a few years ago. Other than some seedless torrents I can't find it. I'd prefer the full game but I'll take the CG set if that's all anyone has.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=171201
Henjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2008   #477
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henjin View Post
I was wondering if anyone had Nyuu wa Shock. It's a game that was made a few years ago. Other than some seedless torrents I can't find it. I'd prefer the full game but I'll take the CG set if that's all anyone has.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=171201
There is BE? If yes, I might search. If not, get ye to RapidSearch, /d/, or Hongfire. All of which I linked in the thread in my signature.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2008   #478
Henjin
Lurker

Yes there is BE in Nyuu wa Shock. Actually that's kind of the point of the game. It's been a long time since I played it and my Japanese is ok at best. If I remember right, there's something that prevents women's boobs from growing. I wasn't sure if it was a magic spell or what. Anyway you go around "curing" the women you encounter.

Thanks for the tip PrBlahBlahtson, but I've already used those sources. I came here first 'cause I figured someone was bound to have it. As far as Hongfire is concerned I haven't made post #1 yet so I'm doubtful about getting help. I've seen many a thread with people bashing leechers asking for a reseed. I have a torrent from the site that's stuck at 68%. If I remember right the thread is simply called "Wa Shock." I know there's more than one so if anyone else looks it up the torrent file is called "Wa Shock." If it's the full name or in Japanese it is dead.
Unread 04-20-2008   #479
mrhatz2000
Leecher

I have tried lookin for that game too but to no luck.
mrhatz2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2008   #480
Henjin
Lurker

Good news! Someone has started seeding Nyuu Wa Shock. I'm up to 83% at the moment. I'll leave my torrent running as long as there is demand. For those that still need to get it you can find it below.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ighlight=Shock