free hit counters
Your Ideal Werewolf - Discussion - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-05-2014   #11
Obsidian
Process Master

Re: Your Ideal Werewolf - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
I like seeing something, whether bipedal or quadrupedal, that is a bit larger, and fiercer than the average wolf. That, to me, makes a werewolf. It's supposed to be a true monster, a savage force. (No, werewolves aren't cuddly, misunderstood nice guys)

I know many on this board are obsessed with tails, so more power to you, but for me, I don't really give a shit one way or another. I suppose it is anatomically correct, but I pay attention to so many other things than that in werewolves.

Finally, I can go back and forth with the idea of being bound by the full moon or changing at will. I actually like the idea of being able to change at will after a time, but having to change on the full moon, period. As far as being able to control the monster, I dig that too when it happens, if presented in a way where it took the person a long time, or succumbing to their own savage nature as a human to gain control.
Pretty much this (although, like many others here, I also enjoy the tail growth aspect).

So, i guess in a nutshell:

Not:

Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
discussion, werewolf