free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 15 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-24-2007   #169
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

Hey Im looking for a sequence I once saw long ago on the Transformation Graphics Archive. (Think that was the name). I may have been one of Mako's early works. It had a Ankh transforming I Arcelogist's son in to a Redhead. Forgive my horible spelling.
Soatome101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2007   #170
Lyinginbedmon
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami View Post
Found something from Bowrei I'm not sure if it has been posted yet but heck it's just a few images.
If anyone has the rest of this I'd certainly love to see it. Deceased oekaki board or not, everyone has "save image as" for just such an occasion
Lyinginbedmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2007   #171
mr_x11
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soatome101 View Post
Hey Im looking for a sequence I once saw long ago on the Transformation Graphics Archive. (Think that was the name). I may have been one of Mako's early works. It had a Ankh transforming I Arcelogist's son in to a Redhead. Forgive my horible spelling.
I believe this is what you are looking for.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TheCurse.zip (894.4 KB, 983 views)
mr_x11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2007   #172
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.
I'm looking for a comic that has an artist (maybe a self-impartation) that spills magic paint or maybe it was something to do with magic gloves. Well he ends up turning into his illustration of a busty cat girl.

The comic has a sort of Star Trek feel to it, and was all in black and white. I think it might of been on deviant-art.
Unread 08-28-2007   #173
ChedPal64
Process Fan

What you're looking for, Katt, is John Barret's Roxikat.
http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/John-Barrett/Roxikat/
<---There's his VCL page. The comic you're looking for plus many other images of Roxikat can be found there.
Hope that helps you.
ChedPal64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2007   #174
Katt
Guardian of the OverKitty

Location: The worst scumhole in the galaxy, Teddy Bear Junction.
Thank ChedPal, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Unread 08-31-2007   #175
Pitt

Hi sorry this isn't exactly TG but it's similar, I found one that involves as far as I know, two sisters though one's actually a boy and I guess their teacher? At the least the teacheror whatever she is, her name is Ms. Hiroko, thinks the brother is a girl and s/he's wearing a pink sweatshirt in the first part I saw, I mean it's obvious that people think the brother is a girl though I didn't see any other people in it except for these three in the clip I saw. Um.. the boy/girl has long blue hair and really looks like a girl except h/she has no breasts. I could give more names but that's kind of pointless. Sorry if that's not descript enough, or if it doesn't belong here but I couldn't figure out where else it should go, I guess the girl's more of a Transvestite than Transgendered but there's no forum for that. Anyway, thanks.
Unread 09-04-2007   #176
NinjaBunneh
I <3 Bunnygirls

Okay, here's a tricky one that's drving me insane and I guess hasn't been posted here either.

I remember a long while ago seeing a webcomic where, for some reason, one guy gets turned into Lara Croft. It's later revealed that this guy is gay.

That's all I can remember about it and I'm currently looking for it.
NinjaBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2007   #177
Isle
Leecher

I really did do a search. I have been looking all night through other means, but alas...no luck.

I am looking for Hentai Jikkenshitsu 2 by Makita Aoi aka Hentai Gakuen as well. If anyone could help I would be greatful
Isle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007   #178
spotlightknight
Lurker

request

I was wondering, if anyone was up for a little challenge, there's something I've kind of always wanted to see done in the TG world. Back in the day there were seseme street cartoons called the 'what if's' where a turtle and rabbit, mouse and elephant etc all switched bodies slowly with narration...((I posted links below so you can refresh your memories))...what I was wondering is if someone would be up for making something with the same idea only with a man and a woman. If anyone'd be up for it I would be very excited to see the results!

Thanks!
spotlightknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007   #179
Jonxar
Number XIII

Request

I found 3 pages of an Ranma manga, but I cant find the rest
can anyone help me? PLZ!

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/7664/18ry3.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5295/19rm7.jpg
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7015/20bb7.jpg
Jonxar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2007   #180
Mona
Process Fan

I saw a short clip of a show called "Johnny Test" I think, where some brainy girls used some sort of gender transformation salt on their brother. Anyone have a clips of the episode?
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote