free hit counters
The Time of the Month - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-18-2008   #1
chesya
Process Fan

The Time of the Month

(new series - patchy quality)

Every full moon I have to get out of town. No, silly, I'm not a werewolf. No, it's just as strange though. Whenever a woman is attracted to me during the full moon, she shrinks according to her level of arousal. To make things worse something about the full moon either makes me devilishly handsome or does something to my pheromones because while I have little success with women during the rest of the month, well let's just say that i have to keep away otherwise there'd be plenty of tiny women running around being kept as pets or being stepped on and the like. So every full moon I go to my bolt hole in the woods. While I'd like to make use of this monthly success with women, I can't see what use some poor shrunken living doll is going to be to me.

Anyways, I'm off to my brother's log cabin by the lake up country, when I realise I've forgotten my wallet. I should still have time to go back and get it from my rooms. I get back to find the door open, I gently push it and there's Ennie the landlady's daughter nosing about my stuff. She's gotten the key and come in. She turns round all haughty and the like as if she had every right to be there. I start to have a go at her when, I notice she's getting smaller. the full moon must have started sooner than I'd expected and she must have some hidden thing for me, because in seconds she's shorter than my kitchen table!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moonshrink01eb.jpg (67.6 KB, 865 views)
chesya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2008   #2
oem_1000
Process Fan

Re: The Time of the Month

Very Good. I Like It. Thank You! Please more sir may I have More!
Unread 08-18-2008   #3
strawman1985
Frequent Poster

very nice
strawman1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2008   #4
OhZone
OhYeah!

Interesting curse. Much better than normal lycanthropy.

OHYEAH!
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2008   #5
chesya
Process Fan

She sure was turned on, because before I could walk over to her, she was just sitting down there as cute as can be in one of her shoes.

To be honest, I'd never thought much of Ennie. I'd lived in this damn shit hole for nigh on ten years. She now must have been about 19 and knowing her since she was was 9 she had always seemed just a kid. For the first time, I thought how cute a young woman she'd grown into, and, hey, maybe this could be fun with her now down the size of a doubly cute lil' doll. I knelt down to pick up the little miss.

Her evident disgruntlement was now prooving even more of a turn on to me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moonshrink01_1ab.jpg (58.9 KB, 237 views)

Last edited by chesya; 08-18-2008 at 10:54 AM.
Unread 08-19-2008   #6
chesya
Process Fan

Now, I 'm getting annoyed. She's just sitting in her shoe about 5 inches tall and not least bit frightened, just squeaking unintelligible explitifs at me. I don't know what came over me because I'm not usually a bully, but I just had to tip her out of the shoe!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moonshrink01_2ab.jpg (80.5 KB, 162 views)
Unread 08-19-2008   #7
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

Verrrry nicely done. A nice idea. Good drawing. Thanks for posting.

And now for the but...

I personally would rather see her shrink a lot more slowly. Maybe in fits and starts. We're already to the SHRUNK phase here, which is cool. I don't dislike it. But, as a process fan, I'm more into the SHRINKING! Not the SHRUNK. Just thought I would vent a little.

Really, this is good stuff. I just wanted to share my humble opinion. Again, thanks and keep it up.
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2008   #8
chesya
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunKated View Post
Verrrry nicely done. A nice idea. Good drawing. Thanks for posting.

And now for the but...

I personally would rather see her shrink a lot more slowly. Maybe in fits and starts. We're already to the SHRUNK phase here, which is cool. I don't dislike it. But, as a process fan, I'm more into the SHRINKING! Not the SHRUNK. Just thought I would vent a little.

Really, this is good stuff. I just wanted to share my humble opinion. Again, thanks and keep it up.
Really, yours is the kind of comment I dream of. Critical but constructive. I'm new to process work so I need feed back.

There should have been some direct interaction when she was 3 feet tall. Let me go away and think about that.

Later on she continues shrinking, but I guess there's a lot of fun to be had at the middling heights where she can almost interact normally, but with difficulty... hmmm that could be fun...
Unread 08-19-2008   #9
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Let the fun times roll!
DangerousDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2008   #10
LK
Process Disciple

Yeah, the range between 2' - 5' can sometimes be the best. ^^
Unread 08-20-2008   #11
chesya
Process Fan

...that's all food for thought and I've posted a non-interactive set of slower shrinking sketches as a promise to myself to explore those heights.

But back to Ennie who's already on the floor....

I just meant to shake her up a bit dropping her out of the shoe, but I now found myself beginning to actually enjoy this. She was such a stuck up little bitch, I savoured avery moment of making her frightened lttle personage back up to the wall....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moonshrink01_4ab.jpg (79.9 KB, 112 views)
Unread 08-23-2008   #12
chesya
Process Fan

I had never thought of just how sexy a woman a little over 6 inches could be, especially when she was such a bitch. plenty of thoughts I don't care to share went through my mind, before i decided to pick her up gently.

Yes, it was an amazing turn on watching her looking truculently up at me from my palm. I had to give it to her, she still had some style at such a tiny height...but maybe some sort of punishment was in ordder
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moonshrink04ab.jpg (83.9 KB, 81 views)