free hit counters
New Story "Take It All In" by Clovis - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-10-2016   #13
biz-mark
Lurker

Re: New Story "Take It All In" by Clovis

Ah, yea. Both of those stories were some of the only to feature significant lower body expansion at the time, which tends to grab my attention so to speak.
biz-mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2016   #14
clovis
Frequent Poster

Chapter 5

Though very little was being said, the grand dining room still echoed with all manner of noise and commotion. Sounding like a kitchen during the evening rush, plates, glasses, and silverware were constantly a clatter and on occasion, smashing. To this was added the grotesque audio of Etna’s ravenously loud input along with the bass, percussion, and horns of her noxiously vocal output. Lost amongst that cacophony and activity there came a seemingly insignificant sound both solitary and brief.

Ping!

It wasn’t a terribly impressive sound- certainly not enough to draw Etna’s attention away from the meal at hand. But Dawn had never in her entire life produced a sound of such immense implication. Nothing from her history of long winded debates, protest chants, or indignant rants had ever said so much. No amount of door slamming, tearful heartbreaking pleas, or foot stamping screams had shouted to the world that Dawn was finally a force to be reckoned with as well as that lone little ping.

Dawn’s state of growth fueled ecstasy hit a new peak of elation the moment her sizable belly lurched out the few inches afforded by the loss of her first button.

“A button! I popped a button!” Dawn exclaimed with an expression of such innocent joy and wide-eyed wonderment that Lydia hadn’t seen since they were kids on Christmas morning.

Amber was puzzled. “You say that like it’s a good thing.”

“It’s the very best thing!” Dawn beamed as she looked up at her companions, none of whom relayed her enthusiasm. They understood what Dawn needed to do to win the contest, but the how of it all, and Dawn’s escalating excitement with the whole process was still baffling to them.

To Dawn the button pop signaled an important transition where she’d progressed from not just getting bigger, to becoming excessive. “Forget it, you guys don’t understand.” Dawn dismissed their lack of enthusiasm as she struggled to get a look at what was certainly her largest feature, her view of which was completely obstructed. “Ugh, I can’t see over my boobs. Wait…” Dawn’s eyes became saucers as the implication of those words hit her harder than any slap from her sister. “My boobs! I have big boobs! Boobs so big I can’t see past them!”

“Oh… oh my,” Lydia sputtered as she allowed herself a glance at her sister’s rising bounty. “Would you look at that.”

“Believe me I am,” Dawn said as she peered beneath her taut collar. Inside the straining shirt Dawn saw a spectacular battle of tectonics being waged between her ever-growing boobs and her still valiant bra. The true size of her breasts was hard to gauge as they were being severely mashed by the brassiere that was functioning more like a belt as it bisected her bust. With her novice breasts so tender and new Dawn could tell this would be a battle hard fought. But as they grew in prominence they grew in might- a fact made clear to Dawn as the sound of stitches beginning to pop told her exactly who was going to win.

It was tight, it was painful, but it was the most delicious kind of pain Dawn had ever experienced. Her breasts had grown more sensitive, but as they had only just grown to begin with, they were igniting whole new parts of Dawn’s brain that had never been lit up before. Her poor toes were curling to the point where she expected to touch heel as she strove to experience it all. The combination of increasing mammary expansion pitted against such constant suppression was overwhelming as it created not only new sensations, but resulted in a sight heretofore unknown to Dawn.

“Wait a minute…” Dawn said in hushed reverence. While she’d been lavishing attention on her new breasts, Dawn realized she’d been oblivious to what came along with ones so big. Staring her in the face was an amazing amount of cleavage- glorious deep cleavage that Dawn never believed would ever grace her own form.

“CLEAVAGE!” Dawn announced in a reverential cry and PING! sent a second button ricocheting off into the maze of foods before her.

The button’s loss relieved a bit of the pressure mounting within her shirt, but only a bit. “HOLY CRAP!” Dawn cried after the shock had her engulfing a big breath of air that blew out her chest even more. Whatever slack had been afforded was quickly taken up. Dawn clutched her heaving bosom with both hands and marveled its weight. “I’m… I’m actually top heavy!”

“Very heavy…” Amber replied finally seeming impressed. “Though you should also see your bottom.”

“And your middle.” Holly murmured.

Dawn turned around thinking it would be impossible to see her own behind, but there it was. Jutting out from her back sat a great big bonafide booty. Dawn’s river of hair no longer fell freely- it poured over the curve of her back, then cascaded into curls and waves as it broke over the expanse of her swelling bottom. To Dawn’s own surprise, her first instinct upon seeing such a gloriously huge round ass was to immediately reach out and give it a SLAP!

“Ohhh… YES!” Dawn exclaimed as her self-spanking had everything down below tingling. Dawn gave herself a playful bounce and a wiggle and watched in fascination as her fleshy rump squashed, spread, and jiggled. This was a bottom built for comfort she happily came to learn- made evident by how the hard dining room chair now felt as plush to Dawn as a pile of chinchillas. It was also a bottom that could stake a claim. No more wedging myself in the back middle seat of a car, Dawn thought with pride. She was a full seater now.

“I dare anyone to call this ass flat,” Dawn challenged.

“You know, that used to be a compliment back in the day,” Lydia offered as a weak retort.

“Yeah, back when Twiggy was the ideal- but I don’t think it was meant as a compliment when they called me that either,” Dawn said with a hint of lingering frustration. “But it’s time to live for today,” she proclaimed as from chest to rump, Dawn’s other hand finally abandoned her beloved breasts to join its twin and grab a big cushiony cheek.

So big and pert, yet soft and sensual- while giving herself a long satisfying squeeze, Dawn became blissfully aware that her expanded posterior gave as well as it took. Her new asset proved both heaven to touch and hellishly sensitive when touched. The breasts she expected, but Dawn never imagined such pleasures awaited out back. Sliding her hands beneath the bands of her sweatpants and panties Dawn squeezed and kneaded her bare ass that was more than receptive to her indelicate touch. Her eyes closed, Dawn squeezed herself with all her might and was rewarded with a wave of ecstasy that had her biting her lip near to the point of bleeding.

Meanwhile, Lydia had searched out one of her sister’s favorite treats, a plate of coconut shrimp, and hovered it below her nose, hoping to lure Dawn out of her rapturous trance. She’d all but given up before that little nose twitched and Dawn’s mouth opened wide.

“You can feed yourself.”

“My hands are busy. And if you were in my seat, your’s would be too,” Dawn said opening her mouth even wider.

“There isn’t any room left on your seat,” Lydia complained. “Now come on- are you going to eat, or are you going to continue molesting yourself like an animal.”

“I can do both- you know how good I am at multitasking,” Dawn said as Lydia reluctantly plucked up the first plump shrimp and dropped it into her sister’s mouth like she were a good little orca. “In fact,” Dawn said while simultaneously swallowing, groping, and growing, “it’s even better this way.”

While her sister and friends alternated with the feeding duties, Dawn pulled her hands out of her tightening pants and slid them slowly around to the sides of her spreading hips. As Lydia had joked and Dawn had hoped, she was able to confirm that her hips now flared out so far that they filled the full width of the large chair. Dawn gave these an appreciative squeeze as well before lifting her hands straight up so she could better understand her width. With her eyes still closed, Dawn thought she had a good idea of where here hands should be, but as she opened them and turned her head side to side, Dawn was pleasantly surprised to find them well past her shoulders.

“Damn! I’ve got a wide load.” Dawn said in awe of her span.

“Now there’s something I’ll agree in saying is a good thing,” Amber said while trying to cram a whole stuffed pepper into Dawn’s mouth.

Dawn smiled as she caught Amber glancing at her new developments. “Keep it coming and I’ll show you more good things,” Dawn teased.

As Amber leaned in with another pepper, Dawn watched how her eyes darted down and around in furtive attempts to better glimpse Dawn’s growing attributes. There was a look of longing in those eyes. Her roommate had never looked at her that way before. There were painfully few in fact, who had ever looked at Dawn that way. Amber, like most others, had fawned over Dawn’s cuteness, but had never seen her as anything more developed than that. Though she herself claimed to hate the term, Dawn knowingly played up her cuteness, seeing it as all she ever got to play with.

Dawn had always held fairly utilitarian view of her own body- saw it as only a figure of pure function, meant to get her to and fro. Publicly she joined in the choir of other skinny girls who decried any excesses as pointless and burdensome. But most of them were blessed with at least something, and Dawn never really convinced anyone. Form and function seemed so boring a thing for a body to be, and Dawn jealously yearned for those meaningless masses of mass distraction.

Amber clumsily dropped a pepper down into Dawn’s cleavage. “Oh, ah… oops.”

The two girls stared at one another, both of them blushing- one significantly more. Amber’s hand hovered over Dawn’s open collar as she seemed uncharacteristically concerned whether retrieving it would be too gauche.

Dawn hadn’t ever seen Amber so awkward and never imagined that she could be the cause of such a fluster. “Here, let me get that for you,” Dawn said smiling coyly. Instead of picking it up with her own hands, Dawn instead pushed her elbows in and compressed her bosom from the sides. This caused her cleavage to rise, bringing the errant pepper up along with it. Amber’s hand began to tremble as the offering rode Dawn’s great breast elevator right up to her fingertips. With an eyebrow raised and as sly a smile she could muster, Dawn invited Amber to take it.

Amber’s face turned a darker scarlet as in stunned disbelief she picked up the pepper.

After a moment however, Amber rolled her eyes and shoved not only the pepper in hand, but a second straight into Dawn’s smug mouth.

Though Dawn had tried and failed rather pathetically in the past, that was the first genuinely risqué move she’d ever performed. Overcome with emotion, Dawn began kicking her feet beneath the table in a kind of a victory dance. There she was introduced to yet another new sensation. Dawn, who hadn’t even been chubby as a baby, had finally filled the gap between her formerly formless thighs, and they were rubbing against each other for the first time. Eagerly Dawn sent her hands back down to explore this newest wonder, but found that access was denied by something so large that it filled and exceeded her now sizable lap.

“Is this… is this my belly?” Again, Dawn struggled to see, but her scene stealing bosom wouldn’t allow it.

Dawn’s little hands swam about the smooth curved surface that had expanded out fully to the edge of the table. Dawn thought her hands had to be lying to her- they couldn’t possibly be all the way out there and still be touching her own body. Back, forth, up and down, Dawn ran her fingers over the dome her belly- her delightful touch confirming it all her own. So incredibly big, so wonderfully full. Were it not for the pinching restraint of her waistband and a dent where she impacted the table, Dawn knew she’d have a perfect sphere as well. Playfully dancing her little fingertips about like ants upon a globe, Dawn couldn’t believe how big her tummy felt.

It felt big because it was big, Dawn reminded herself. No, Dawn further amended, not it- ME.

There was something different about this body feature and it wasn’t as simple a matter as scale. Her breasts and buttocks were wondrous accouterments- must have accessories to be sure, but this- this WAS her.

This was Dawn.

While not as sensitive or tantalizing, it was her belly that made Dawn finally feel like more than she had been. While other parts were heavy, this is what gave Dawn not only weight, but a sense of presence. Dawn felt more than ample now, more than substantial- Dawn finally felt significant.

Dawn wondered if she was even right to categorize it as a mere belly anymore- for though her front bulged out most prominently, it was really her whole torso that was rounding out leaving no trace of her once concave waist.

Dawn’s fingers located her navel in the gap left by the first lost button, and from there they followed one continuous curve that swept all the way around to her back. As Holly took her turn and delivered mouthful after mouthful of hearty pesto gnocchi, Dawn could feel the fabric about her midsection being pulled increasingly taut as it strove to contain her ceaseless swelling. Every fold, wrinkle, and crease was being flattened out. The long row of remaining buttons all puckered in protest to her increasing greatness. Dawn’s body had taken up nearly every bit of space the formerly over-sized shirt had to offer.

“More… please more, more,” Dawn urged Holly to hurry. Dawn didn’t just want to be bigger, she wanted to be more. As her belly grew it was as if her body, heart, and soul were magnifying as well. While it was true that the more she had the more she wanted, it wasn’t greed that made Dawn want to grow. Despite her physical and financial woes, Dawn possessed a giving nature, and believed the more she had, the more she had to give. As ever she grew and grew, Dawn felt like an expanding vessel of humanity, a hearth spreading its warmth far beyond her once meager borders.

“You know I love you,” Dawn told Holly between bites with more sincerity than she’d ever said anything.

“I love you too,” Holly replied as she melted into the warmest of smiles.

“Amber, Lydia, I love you both so much,” Dawn continued, her eyes welling up. “Thank you all for helping me do this.”

“Are you sure you’re ok?” Lydia asked placing a concerned hand on Dawn’s shoulder. Dawn had always been sweet and kind, but she had never been good or open about expressing it.

“Am I ok?” Dawn was flabbergasted at how her state could even be in question. “Sis, I’m getting so big, soon I’ll qualify as a place- and yes, I’m saying that like it’s a good thing.”

“Look at me,” Dawn said as if they weren’t. “Top heavy, bottom heavy, heavy-heavy- I’ve got it all now: thighs, ass, hips, belly, BOOBS!”

Dawn shook her bouncy bosom and wiggled her jiggling ass. She laughed as neither had ever so much as twitched before. Dawn’s mind was lost in a delirious bliss. Word’s that in the past would never have been used to describe Dawn’s physique, now hardly did her justice. Looking up at her companions she realized that with the exception of height, there could be no doubt- Dawn had surpassed them in every way a woman could be measured.

“Tell me this isn’t a dream?” Dawn begged her sister. “You didn’t put a spell on me and I’m just dreaming in my bed?”

“No. This may be unreal, but it is really happening,” Lydia said as she kissed Dawn’s forehead and stole another glance down at what was by far the families’ biggest bosom. “Enjoy being the bigger sister sweetie, but try not to lose control,” she cautioned.

“I’ll try,” Dawn said with a wink. “You know me- a big fan of half-measures,” she said while giving each of her beloved new assets another reverential rub and squeeze.

Dawn’s next intention was to return to the feast and get back to feeding herself, for it seemed she was the only one capable of delivering food at the speed desired. As she tried, however fortunately or unfortunately, Dawn discovered yet another marvelous hindrance.

Dawn’s increasing thighs, belly, and bosom had all piled one on top of the other to such an extent that they now prevented her from leaning forward. While struggling to to do so, all Dawn succeeded in doing was bringing her nose right up to cleavage.

Dawn breathed in deep the scent of her own sweet bosom. Her breasts were so close- so close and so stupendously big. Dawn strained to bring her head in even closer- her hands pushed against the back of her chair, her long neck stretched as it brought her closer and closer to her heavenly goal. Dawn’s peach fuzz tickled her chin. Her shirt groaned from the glorious tightness exerted as her rotund middle was squashed and pushed out in all directions.

“Quiet you.” Dawn dismissed the blouse’s meager cries that claimed she’d grown too big. Dawn was determined to fight it and anything else who dared think such a thing. But Dawn realized that could wait for another time as she landed her face down successfully amongst her beautiful swells. Enraptured by her self-enveloping embrace, Dawn checked off another dream from her expansion bucket list as she gave each boob a loving kiss and then:

“TbbtTbbtTbbtTbbt!”

“TbbtTbbtTbbtTbbt!”

“TbbtTbbtTbbtTbbtTbbtTbbtTbbtTbbtTbbtTbbtTbbtTbbt! !!”

Dawn motor-boated herself again and again until she nearly blacked-out in exhaustion.

“Oh wow… best day ever.” Dawn panted as she wiped a tear from her eye. Looking to her companions Dawn saw their reactions were decidedly mixed: Lydia looked all the more embarrassed, Holly pretended she hadn’t seen anything out of the ordinary, and Amber- Amber looked gobsmacked and quite eager to have a go of her own.

After taking another moment to catch her breath, Dawn gripped the table and tried to push herself back. Unfortunately, without the help of her short dangling legs, Dawn couldn’t budge an inch. Drumming her fingers upon her tummy that had only dug itself deeper into the table’s edge, Dawn looked to the others for assistance. “Guy’s, seems I need more room already- a little help?”

The girls complied, startled at how heavy the chair, and more importantly, its occupant had become as they struggled to slide her back a full foot from the table.

“Oh, come on,” Dawn chided them. “Am I the only one here with any ambition,” she said while waving them on to pull the chair back another foot. Once done, Dawn playfully wriggled her expanding bottom to the front edge of the seat which allowed her to spread her thickening thighs to better accommodate her expanding belly in-between. Finally, Dawn was then able to put her plumping arms to work as she reach for her next goal, a molten mound of nachos. “So where was I?” she playfully asked the first cheese dripping chip.

“That’s right,” Dawn said as she quickly made her way down to the last, “on to bigger things.”

CLANG!

Etna swept the huge silver platter that had previously held an entire eating contest’s worth of hot dogs to the floor. What was enough food to crown someone a champion eater was simply another appetizer to Etna.

Her stomach gurgled and churned as it tried to cope with the onslaught of food she’d forced upon it. Etna had been ignoring it for a while but its pleas for caution were becoming harder and harder to tune out. Already horrendously tight and astoundingly heavy, she was determined to redefine peak capacity. Etna had eaten more already than she’d ever eaten in a single sitting, and she’d done so in record time. Etna knew she really ought to pace herself, but was just too eager to continue eating. Her stomach’s well argued proposals of caution were overridden by a mind that was still absolutely famished.

What was this night about if not mind over matter? Etna thought to herself. But looking over the culinary landscape before her, Etna noticed just how much more food was still waiting. Only half the feast was actually intended for Etna, but assuming Dawn was probably still nibbling away at her first dish, she fully expected to claim the entire spread for her own.

In the rare moments when the noise of her own eating hadn’t drowned out all else, Etna occasionally caught the sound of Dawn chattering away when her little mouth should have been put to better use. Etna couldn’t wait to see her face when this was all over. Not that she’d ever get a good look at it. Anyone who dared face Etna now would be kept a good distance away by the sheer size of her body- anyone of normal stature that is. Someone as diminutive as Dawn would probably have to stand well away just to be seen over the grand crests of her bosom.

Etna could picture Dawn there- so minuscule before her vastness. And how vast she was. Etna was definitely bigger, much bigger now, there could be no doubt. Her body emanated in concentric circles from her head like an ocean of blubbery waves. Her bulbous bottom filled the sofa upon which she sat. Her fat flowed beneath the table. She could see nothing of her legs, except her chubby toes. Her huge silk dress had ridden up considerably and was becoming restrictive. But Etna wasn’t one for restrictions- not from her clothes, and certainly not from her own stomach. It stood to reason, Etna concluded, that if her size had increased, then her capacity should have increased as well. She took a meaty fist and pounded herself upon the chest.

“BAWURPPP!!!”

That’s better Etna thought as the sonic discharge seemed to have successfully quelled her stomach for the time being. And she knew just what to fill it with. A huge glistening ham lay before her just waiting to be devoured. As Etna leaned over her astounding bulk to claim her next conquest, she found it lay just out of her reach. Turning to the rolling carts at her sides Etna found them stripped completely bare. In frustration, she shoved them away and sent them crashing against the walls.

The exertion left her winded. Etna tried to ebb her temper- any energy not used in the act of eating was a waste. She made another attempt for the ham, pushing herself further and further in a forward advance. With her massive arms having grown much heavier, Etna resorted to sliding them along the table. The couch below creaked and cracked in response to her efforts. Even the floorboards seemed to have something to say about Etna’s increased girth as they voiced their concerns in the form of muffled groans and low bass moans that signaled structural stresses.

Scriiipp. Scriiiippp.

As Etna stretched and strained towards the beckoning ham, her dress began to rupture into gossamer fissures that ran up and down her sides. The dress had cost her thousands, but those tears had made it all worth it. With smug satisfaction Etna recalled how her dressmakers had balked at the measurements she’d sent for the order. They called them ludicrous, though they cashed her check all the same.

So she’d exceeded the ludicrous, Etna thought with a smile. Each run and tear was a loud and clear announcement to the fact that there was now more of Etna- much more. As there should be. As there ought to be. Etna mused.

You can’t have too much of a good thing, and Etna considered herself the very best of everything. In the fantasy realm of High School she had ruled over all. But the real world was never so impressed. So Etna began to show them how impressive she could truly be. A world that didn’t see her as big or important soon watched as she became not only big, but downright unavoidable as her body began to reflect her ego. Many said she’d let herself go, but what she’d really done is let herself out. And once she began, Etna never wanted to stop. Her size may have approached the estimates of what was possible, but it paled before her own sense of self. She’d exceed the possible. The more she got, the more she would take. She had her fair share now she wanted the rest. Etna would manifest herself in such glorious and undeniable proportions that no one could ever deny her greatness. She’d exceed even her own dreams, if she… could just… reach… that damned… ham.

While watching the flabby masts of her arms cease their progress, and her ten swollen digits grasp in vain for the elusive ham, Etna caught sight of something in the distance that made her recoil.

A curve.

There was a curve down at the opposite end of the table where there should have been nothing but the flat lines of a formless body.

Probably it was just a distortion from the many glassware pieces that lay between them, Etna reassured herself. Perhaps it wasn’t even Dawn she’d seen, just one of the more shapely girls attending her. Leaning to and fro from her stationary mount, Etna couldn’t see much of Dawn over the table still piled high with food. What she could see of Dawn’s tiny head seemed no different, but Etna kept getting glimpses of a shape below that was looking well out of proportion for the famously petite little twit.

No, Etna thought, there couldn’t possibly be a curve on that bony, flat as a board, pest of a girl- the very idea of it sent her into a rage. But what were they all so excited about down there she began to wonder. Etna found that while her stomach was claiming to be full, it seemed there was still room in her engorged gut for concern. And that didn’t sit well with her, not at all. Etna needed to crush that feeling- bury it down deep. And for that she needed more. She needed that ham and everything else in that room, and she needed it now.

Dawn paused in the middle of a full hand of ladyfingers as a shout came from across the room.

“GIRL!” Etna called out. “GIRL!”

“WHAT?” Dawn shouted back in annoyance, “I’M BUSY!”

“NOT YOU IDIOT!” Etna shouted back, “THE OTHER ONE… THE OTHER IDIOT.”

Amber stepped out into Etna’s view and pointed a finger at her own perturbed face.

“UGH! NOT YOU HIPPIE, THE PRETTY ONE.”

Lydia and Amber exchanged concerned glances, then Amber placed a gentle hand on Holly’s shoulder and said, “Honey, I think she’s asking for you.”

“Oh,” Holly nodded and hurried off to attend to her host.

“You asked for me m’am?” Holly smiled politely and maintained constant eye contact with Etna, despite the myriad of places about her person that anyone else would have been completely justified in staring at.

“Why yes,” Etna smiled back, “be a doll and slide that succulent looking ham down to me.”

“Certainly.” Holly did a quick little curtsey then commented as she brought the ham over, “It smells delicious.”

But Etna didn’t have time to take in aromas. As soon as the ham was within her grasp Etna swept it up with both hands and hungrily began tearing into the twenty pounds of pineapple adorned pork. Between ravenous mouthfuls Etna spoke: “we can… talk… while I eat,” which wasn’t entirely true. Holly’s smile remained unflinching as a rain of juices and morsels flew her way along with a list of garbled requests. “I’ll need you to keep my end of the table well stocked. You don’t mind you you?”

“Oh, of course not,” said Holly as she immediately went to work bringing more items over and positioning full carts to Etna’s sides.

“Oh, and silly goose that I am,” Etna added with false gentility, “I seem to have left my… medications way over there on the sideboard. Could you fetch them please?”

Holly went over and found a plethora of pharmaceuticals. “Which one would you like?”

“I asked for them in plural, which means I want them in plural- you nitwit,” Etna snapped in frustration as her false front cracked just a bit. “I’m sorry dear, I get a bit testy when I’m hungry- please bring them all. And if you could, use those lovely long fingers of yours and pop them open- start me off with one of each.” Etna plopped the half-eaten ham atop her chest and held out a huge hand.

Holly arranged the open bottles on one of the fallen trays and brought it to the table. She then placed over a dozen large and colorful pills onto Etna’s palm, and without needing to be asked, paired them with a full glass of water.

Etna downed the lot in a single gulp. As she tried to retrieve the sticky ham from her destroyed dress, she took a second glance at her new assistant. Etna couldn’t tell if the girl was wearing the same clothes as the day they met in the dining hall, but felt it more than likely she kept a wardrobe full of near identical outfits. Polished black Mary Jane clogs with the barest of heel sat perfectly parallel beneath an ankle-length gray wool skirt. Her top was layered- a heavily starched long-sleeved blouse buried beneath a long cable-knit gray cardigan a shade paler than the skirt. An intricate up-do braid kept her golden hair restrained and her makeup routine seemed to entail no makeup at all.

The outfit gave little hint of what lay beneath, but a hint was all it took to tell that Holly’s true form was nothing short of spectacular. Etna sighed as she shook her head in disapproval. The girl was like a poorly wrapped gift that couldn’t hide the shape of the voluptuous present within. She hadn’t seen such a clear winner of the genetic lottery since gazing into her own mirror many years ago. But to Etna’s utter bafflement, this girl seemed so reluctant to ever cash in her grand prize. “Dear lord girl, who dressed you?”

“I… I dressed myself,” Holly’s face went quizzical as she registered the change of tone. Immediately her posture fell into her normal slouch as she crossed her arms defensively over her chest while avoiding Etna’s gaze.

“Well, a girl like you ought to have hand-maidens, but that’s isn’t what I meant- did you pick out your own clothes?

“Oh… well no. Most of my clothes…”

“Were gifts,” Etna finished for her. “And home made ones I’m sure- I don’t see any labels.”

“Why yes,” Holly replied cheerfully as her smile and posture returned. “My mother made the skirt and blouse. My Gran made the sweater. I’ve made a few myself, but they’re not nearly as good and I wanted to dress nice for tonight.”

“Well I can appreciate an effort, even if it’s a failed one.”

“Ma’m?”

“You my dear are a Venus, but you dress like a puritan- I mean, are you going to college or a missionary trip?”

“Ma’m?” Holly repeated unsure of a polite response. Her eyes returned to the floor.

“Stop slouching. Face up!” Etna instructed. “If you weren’t always looking down you never would have even met little Dawn Morrigan. That insignificant twerp shouldn’t have entered your field of vision let alone your circle of friends.”

“Dawn’s nice,” Holly said.

“Well, a girl like that would have to be. How’s she doing by the way?”

“She’s doing good- real good.”

“I’m sure she is,” Etna chuckled. “Just as I’m sure you’d rather cut out your own tongue than utter a single negative thing about your little friend.”

“Dawn is nice,” Holly asserted.

“So nice you said so twice. Seems she’s got at least one defining trait. But really, what’s a girl like you doing with a girl like that?”

“Oh, um… well, my first day- freshman year- I had a little too much going on in my mind and I got completely lost. The campus is so big and all the buildings look alike. I was going to be late for class and I was in a panic and… and I started to cry. I’d never even met Dawn, but she came right up to me, took my hand, and asked if I was alright.”

“I’m sure a girl like you could have found help easily.”

“Oh…” Holly crossed her arms again, only tighter. “There’s always people wanting to take me places. Dawn was the only one who wanted to take me where I wanted to go.”

“How very sweet,” Etna couldn’t help but roll her eyes. “And what about the other one?”

“Amber,” Holly reminded her. “I… I don’t remember when we first met. We just seemed to be bumping into one another all the time.”

“Amber, right. She’s a bossy one isn’t she? I’ve been watching her leading you around like a prized show dog. I bet you’ve never once told her what to do.”

Holly said nothing, she simply stood and wrung her hands together.

“Which is sad,” Etna said taking Holly’s lack of a response as an admission, “and you probably don’t even know why.”

“Why?” Holly said with interest.

“Because she’d listen. Not only would you have her full and rapt attention, but that girl would do anything you asked. ANYTHING.”

Etna gave the idea a moment to sink in as she watched Holly’s lovely eyebrow’s twist and scrunch as she seemed to process the idea. “And why are you always fretting around silly old Lydia? Believe me, she’s a nobody just like her sister- only she’s a bigger nobody. If anything, I’m surprised she’s not the one nervous around you.”

“Why’s that?” Holly asked, her interest now peaked.

“Why indeed…” Etna’s eyes lit up as a delicious idea came to her.

“Hey, what’s the hold up?” Dawn squirmed about unhappy to have been neglected by her two assistants whose attention was taken up by the strange events at the other end of the room.

Practically immobilized by her own body, Dawn had become so thoroughly packed into her straining clothing that she could barely move. Lydia and Amber were forced to resume feeding duties as Dawn’s swollen arms and legs jutted out from her torso, hardly able to bend. The seams of her shirt and pants pinched terribly, but Dawn was enjoying the tightness- it reminded her of the many times in private when she’d put on every single item of clothing she had (along with some of Amber’s) piling layer upon layer until she became too cumbersome to continue.

It wasn’t that Dawn didn’t share their concerns, but she was unable to see anything ahead of her but food, drink, and her own fabulous frontage. “Is Holly alright?” she asked

“Shush!” Lydia and Amber hushed in unison. They could see Etna asking Holly something and the girl shaking her head ‘no.’

“I think she just offered her a thousand dollars!” Amber announced in shock.

“For what?” Dawn couldn’t imagine.

“She said she won’t expel her,” Lydia continued.

“She’s still saying no,” Amber said with pride. “Good for… oh… wait, there she goes,”

With the play by play ended, the girls who could slumped their shoulders and watched Holly’s departure with great trepidation.

“What did Etna say?” Dawn asked.

“She told Holly she was being a rude guest,” Lydia said frowning.

“That’d do it.” Dawn sighed. “Speaking of which…” Dawn held her empty mouth wide open, as she tried to signal them to get back to work.

Dawn’s plea was immediately fulfilled as both Amber and Lydia each picked up a plate and frantically began shoving food into her bottomless gullet. A weird form of stress eating, the two girls had launched into a form of stress feeding. Dawn noted their agitation as her mouth was alternately met with crunchy spring rolls from Amber, and handfuls of dripping hot poutine from Lydia. Their hands shook with frazzled nerves as their eyes remained locked on the doorway from which they anxiously awaited Holly’s return. Sadly, the only action to be seen was a ham bone sent flying as Etna added it her long and growing list of victims.

Dawn was worried about Holly, but she knew the only one of them with any hope of standing up to Etna was herself. And to do so, she needed to get a whole lot bigger- so growing remained her priority out of both necessity and desire. Lydia and Amber seemed to be of the same mind as their paces increased.

Dawn became quickly lost in a euphoric flurry of constant intake. Packed snugly in the sublimely tight confines of her cloth cocoon, she closed her eyes and let her mouth do all the work. And work it did. “More,” Dawn whispered in the moments between mouthfuls. “More.”

While Dawn’s shirt had no more room to give, it still held strong- buttons and all. Her bottom half, granted further freedom to roam in the larger and stretchier sweatpants, had taken the brunt of Dawn’s increasing load. The overextended waistband cut into her great encircling belly much as the bra did her breasts. Billowing out from beneath her shirt, Dawn’s cartoonishly ballooned bottom now surpassed the dimensions of her chair. With a creak and a groan, however, even her sweatpants signaled that they too had reached peak capacity. Her shirt, her bra, her pants, none could accommodate another inch of growth. But though they bulged and strained, none seemed willing to succumb to Dawn just yet.

In lieu of size, Dawn’s body responded by building up pressure. Dawn squeezed her eyes tight in response to this wondrous new level of intensity. “Mmm… more,” she purred as she ate and ate. As the pressures steadily mounted and compounded, Dawn imagined a gauge whose quivering hand crept up, up, up into the red- but instead of a warning, Dawn took it as a promise. The deposits Dawn was steadily accruing were going to pay out grand dividends later.

For now, she was Dawn condensed- Dawn concentrate. Not yet bigger, but increasingly more and more potent. Dawn knew when the time finally came for her to outgrow her confines it would be glorious. A louder and greater variety of warning creaks, pops, and groans cried out from below, but Dawn ignored them all as she ate and ate. “More… more.”

The flesh is mightier than the thread, Dawn thought to herself. Outgrowing her clothes was all part of her fantasy, and she couldn’t wait.

But it was the CLANG! of a platter and not the tearing of fabric or the popping of buttons that Dawn heard next.

The platter that fell came not from Etna, but from her own sister Lydia. Dawn opened her eyes and saw her sister’s shocked expression as the unfinished poutine lay splattered and coagulating on the floor. Amber plopped her tray of spring rolls atop Dawn’s heaving chest as she grabbed the table’s edge for support.

“Oh… oh my… oh my GOD!” Amber stammered as she trembled atop weak knees.

“Etna you… monster,” Lydia squeaked as she moved behind her sister’s chair.
clovis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2016   #15
clovis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biz-mark View Post
Ah, yea. Both of those stories were some of the only to feature significant lower body expansion at the time, which tends to grab my attention so to speak.
The new chapter gives love to lower, upper, front, and back. Hopefully you'll enjoy at least part of it.
Unread 08-05-2016   #16
clovis
Frequent Poster

Chapter 6

The dining room went silent as all eyes that could fell upon the literal bombshell Etna had dropped upon them.

“What is it?” Dawn struggled to see. “What’s the matter with Holly?” she asked to no response.

“My, my, my…” Etna marveled at her creation. “Now there’s a look that suits you.”

Holly tugged at the skirt of Etna’s old cheerleading outfit. Bashfully she stood and fidgeted about as Etna inspected her up and down: Long shapely legs. Bountiful wide hips. A round, full bottom that remained remarkably pert. A slim and toned waist that pinched the figure very much like that of an hourglass. A bust that was more than ample, almost excessively so. A swan like neck that held high a face of gorgeous symmetry. Bee stung lips caught in a pout. Skin clean, clear, and sun-kissed. Sparkling eyes like the bluest waters in paradise. All topped by an alchemist’s dream of shimmering blonde hair, that having been let down, proved as lush and voluptuous as the rest.

As Etna’s gaze lingered, Holly crossed her arms alternately over her chest and bared waist before eventually going back to tugging and pulling at the revealing outfit.

“Well, go on,” Etna directed Holly to the other end of the room. “A body like that is worth showing off.”

As Holly made her reluctant departure through the cluttered path that led to her friends, Etna regretted not having a better seat from which to watch the proceedings. Not that she didn’t have a splendid view, Etna thought as she dove into the cornucopia of obscuring treats before her. Pulling forth a heap of crispy pork cracklins, she began munching away at them like popcorn at the theater, expectantly waiting for what was to come.

Holly was timid and cautious as she made her approach- all too aware now that her every step set forth a newtonian reaction of feminine physics: her hair bounced, her chest shook and shimmied, her bottom ticked and tocked. Yet nothing about her was erratic or without grace. However awkward and uncomfortable she felt, Holly’s natural rhythms couldn’t help but keep everything moving harmoniously in a masterwork of human poetry.

Arriving before the extremely swollen Dawn and the two tensely huddled around her, Holly’s big fretting eyes instantly read those of her onlookers and turned away in embarrassment. Dawn stared at her with a kind of bitter envy. Amber blushed and seemed stunned to the point of drooling. And Lydia- just as Etna had promised- her reaction seemed a kind of primal fear. So genuinely intimidated by Holly’s new look, Lydia was visibly trembling as she shrank away behind her sister’s chair. Holly stood amongst that awkwardness with her hands and words fumbling, “Um… so ah- Miss Vesuvi… um…”

Dawn had managed to get hold of a spring roll, and it now hung from her mouth like a beige tongue. She was so full and tight in her own clothes that she could barely move her head to look, but Dawn’s eyes still managed to make their way all over Holly’s newly revealed figure.

Holly had the body Dawn dreamed of back when she believed another growth spurt was certain to come. That was when her expectations- though ambitious- stayed within the realm of possibility. As the years passed and her natural genetics proved they had no more to give, a disappointed Dawn began dreaming beyond the reasonable and off into realms both impossible and absurd. Though her magical machinations had her well on the way to achieving such bodily feats, when Dawn gazed up at the ethereal Venus looming over her, she felt nothing but bloated and ridiculous. This put a damper on her appetite and Dawn spat the roll back onto the plate while averting her eyes in shame.

Amber continued to stare- her face blushing past red and on to purple. Where Dawn’s mouth had shut up tight, Amber’s had gone slack. “He- hey, eh, I… oh… you…” the usually proud and composed girl stammered.

“Great job on those vowels Amber,” Dawn mumbled in less than half-hearted jest, “now try hitting her with some consonants.”

Amber’s lips quivered and didn’t attempt any other words. Struck literally dumb, she awkwardly twitched and fidgeted about like a toddler meeting Santa for the first time.

While the others were made uncomfortable, Lydia couldn’t even bring herself to look. Like a ghost from the past, appearing before her once again stood Etna prime. No, no, no… Lydia rubbed her eyes and tried to come to her senses- this was Holly- sweet, naive, well-mannered Holly- Dawn’s good friend.

Holly didn’t know what to make of Lydia’s reaction. After all, it was always Holly who had been uncomfortable around Dawn’s strange older sister- a woman who on first impression seemed so dark and foreboding. Lydia was a radical change from the girls Holly had known growing up, and matched very well the description of the kind she’d been told to avoid. But despite Holly’s misgivings, Lydia proved instantly kind, loving, and fun. If anything, she’d gone more out of her way to make Holly feel at ease than anyone ever had back home.

Realizing she’d been cowering behind Dawn, Lydia tried to straighten up and compose herself. “Swee- sweetie,” she stammered, still unable to make eye-contact with Holly. “You don’t have to do what Etna tells you. If you’re uncomfortable just…”

“Ugh!” Lydia watched as Holly’s lips curled into an uncharacteristic sneer. Holly seemed to grow before Lydia as she adopted a more intimidating stance by planting fists upon her grand hips and thrusting her big chest brazenly into Lydia’s face. In a voice familiar, but so different from her own, Holly then snidely chastised Lydia saying, “Was anyone even talking to you flatty? I mean, who let you out of middle school anyway?”

Lydia's head was swirling as traumas from her past had become indistinguishable from the present. “B-but, I only w-wanted…” Lydia faltered as she regressed.

“BURN IN HELL YOU FILTHY LITTLE WITCH!”

The phrase reverberated through Lydia’s thunderstruck head and she crumbled pathetically to the floor. Looking up with tears streaming, she watched as Holly stood towering above- her big chest bouncing as maniacally she laughed.

“Why would you s-say that?” Lydia cried up to Holly, her hands crackling with energy.

“Holly didn’t say anything!” Amber snapped at Lydia, her tone accusatory.

Lydia turned to Dawn who nodded to confirm- a look of shock and concern on her silent face.

Still dazed, Lydia was slow to emerge from the delusional dream state. Holly wasn’t laughing, she was sobbing. The old skirt and top she wore were imbued with so many of Lydia’s worst memories that seeing Holly in the outfit flashed her back to those horrible high school days. None of it was real. Except for the laughter. There was a booming, cackling laughter echoing throughout the dining room, but Lydia realized it was coming from a distance, from Etna.

Lydia fumed. This was just another in a long history of cruel mind games from Etna, and Lydia was ashamed of herself for still being so susceptible. When she’d met the version of Etna that Holly now resembled, Lydia had looked very much like her sister Dawn. Only Lydia was younger and far less prepared for when a teenaged idol took it upon herself to relentlessly bully a lonely, fretful young girl. Etna was the blonde nightmare that had turned her dark.

Lydia got herself to her feet. She didn’t want to be that frightened child anymore. Her body had blossomed, and blossomed quite well- well enough that by school’s end Etna stopped seeing her as a cruel plaything, and more of a threat.

With a pang in her heart it finally dawned on Lydia that her sister had never been able to outgrow that phase of her life. Dawn was forever trapped on that first day of high school- maybe not as fearful, but forever seen as insignificant and impotent solely because of her size. Lydia finally understood Dawn’s want to be big. Heck, Lydia thought with the image of that first encounter with Etna still burning in her mind, I’d want to be huge.

With a calming breath and a sniffle, Lydia wiped the tears from her eyes before gently reaching up and wiping them from Holly’s as well. The girl was red and blotchy, her pained face awash in the most sincere look of grief and regret. For the first time in their many years of acquaintance, Holly accepted a long hug from Lydia. “It’s not our fault,” Lydia reassured in a loving, motherly tone.

Emboldened by their new bond, Lydia took the blonde goddess by the hand and together they headed back to Hades.

In a thrall like trance, Amber followed them. Lydia released Holly and ushered her forward before snapping her fingers in Amber’s blank face. “Stop. This is just what Etna does. We can’t let her manipulate us. Stay with Dawn- keep her focused.” She took a few steps, then looking back, saw Amber’s eyes still locked on the hypnotic sway of Holly’s bottom.

“Hey!” Lydia snapped her fingers again as she gave Amber a push back towards Dawn. “Honestly, is this such a big shock?” she asked them in a hushed tone. “You all live in the same dorm. You must have… seen her before.”

“Holly’s body is kind of like the school yeti,” Dawn revealed. “There’s been rumors and theories, but nothing conclusive. The one and only time I caught her coming out of the shower she had herself covered up head to toe in several large towels.”

“I’ve never even seen her bare shoulders before,” Amber added dreamily, “let alone all… I mean, damn.”

“She’s still your friend so treat her like one,” Lydia said sternly. “Now get, back to work.” Lydia stared them down until Amber began feeding Dawn more spring rolls.

With every step of her approach, Lydia watched Etna’s smile grow ever wider. She couldn’t help but notice how much larger Etna had grown, though she fought to keep herself from showing it. Etna’s body oozed out from every part of her personal throne, her ass filled the full width of the couch, and the folds of her back overflowed that of the furniture. Etna’s stomach bulged out endlessly before her. The grand old chaise lounge was bowing under the great weight put upon it- its beautiful handcrafted legs splayed out at odd angles. Though the sofa’s center descended very nearly to the floor, Etna seemed to still sit just as high.

Seeking comfort for them both, Lydia again took Holly’s hand.

“I can’t believe you made this poor creature cry,” Etna shook her head in disapproval. “What a monster you’ve become.”

“Oh, believe me Etna, you don’t want to know what I’m capable of.”

“Humph,” Etna rolled her eyes and said with sarcastic concern, “Dear me, I must be careful then.” Etna turned back to Holly, gave her another look up and down, then sighed wistfully. “Hard to believe that was ever me.”

“It wasn’t,” Lydia stated.

“I’d say she’s my spitting image- my reincarnate.”

“Take another look,” Lydia directed. “I mean, you were stunning, no one would deny you that- but you were a stunning bitch and a fraudulent one at that. See, Holly here’s the real deal- not just genetically staggering, but she’s a total sweetheart as well. You were a bit taller, I’ll grant you that, but…” Lydia paused, taking another look at Holly and changed her mind, “actually, honey, could you straighten up please?”

Holly did as asked and Lydia noted how she stood several inches taller when pulled out of her slouch.

“Well… maybe it’s too close to call. But even so- you have to admit, Holly here seems to have more legs than you ever sported.” Lydia noticed that the skirt which was meant to sit just above the knees, rode up higher on Holly, well up her thighs. “Or perhaps it’s her more generous hips and bottom that’s making your skirt seem so much shorter on her. Or both,” Lydia winked. “And your memory is failing you if you think you held a candle to how her bust absolutely packs your meager old top.” Holly blushed as Lydia gestured to her bosom as a spokesmodel would a gameshow prize. “You had curves, but admit it- this girl’s practically a roller coaster compared to what you were.”

Lydia pretended to get lost in thought before continuing. “Now, silly me, I know you reminded me on a daily basis, but I seem to have forgotten what cup size you were boasting back then.”

“Oh,” Etna flustered, “well you know at the time I was foolishly trying to diet. I fluctuated. A double D usually, but always at least a D.”

“Impressive either way,” Lydia nodded then turned to Holly. “Holly, if I may be so indelicate to ask?”

Holly reached a level of embarrassment that actually made her spasm, but she leaned over and whispered in Lydia’s ear.

Etna’s patience was wearing thin. “A what? Speak up girl!”

“She said an ‘H’ as in Holly- that’s her name by the way,” Lydia said as a playful look came upon her face. “But now you’ve got me wondering- Holly, when you were up retrieving this artifact, you didn’t happen to spy any old padded bras along with it?”

Holly gave a demure shake of the head in response.

“No?” Lydia feigned surprise. “What about butt pads? Or maybe a girdle?”

“Never!” Etna barked. “I had no need.”

“Really?” Lydia said with suspicion. “Well I do remember you wearing about a pound and a half of makeup everyday. I seem to recall in the locker room after gym class- the few times you didn’t have me crying- that you had the worse case of acne I’d ever seen.”

“SHUT UP!”

“And not just on the face,” Lydia gave Holly a playful nudge as she gestured to her back. Lydia watched as Etna boiled. “But the point is, none of that matters. Just look at this girl- there isn’t a trace of bitch on her. Sure, she could flaunt all this good stuff. Sure she could get any playmate she might desire. And like yourself, she could have lorded all this over my sister and made her feel even smaller and more insignificant than she already did, but instead they became fast and loyal friends. All you ever had were cowering sycophants- none of whom I’m sure would give you the time of day now.”

Lydia wasn’t one for mean comments, but she savored the results as Etna stewed. Reaching over, Lydia caressed a silken lock of Holly’s hair. “So, were you dying your hair blonde back then? Or are we to believe that you’re naturally blonde and you’ve now decided to dye it…” Lydia waved her hand at Etna’s stringy brown mop, “this kind of… muddy color?”

“ENOUGH!” Etna roared, and for a terrifying moment seemed ready to hurl up her bulk and pounce upon Lydia. Instinctively, Lydia and Holly scuttled back several steps, clutching one another like teens at a horror flick. That an abrupt shift in posture could elicit such a reaction was observed by Etna with the greatest of satisfaction. Looking at her lessers, Etna smiled and nodded as if an affirmation had been made.

Etna relaxed her crushing weight back upon her overtaxed seat which cried out with a painful creak. Haughtily, she then addressed Holly, “Trust me girl, you’ll need your beauty more than your friends when you get out into the real world. You don’t strike me as exactly the brightest bulb in the pack.”

“Hey now,” Lydia went in Holly’s defense, “she’s in college- a good college- though I’d say its reputation suffers from knowing they took you on as a professor. And Holly’s studying… ah… um…” Lydia went blank, realizing she had no idea. “Sorry, sweetie, what was your major again?”

“Coding with a focus on advanced data structures and algorithms for multidimensional scaling,” Holly stated.

“Right,” Lydia said trying not to act too surprised.

“I’ve had job offers already,” Holly continued. “I’m just waiting to see where Dawn and Amber end up. I’d hate to be too far from them.”

Etna was no longer amused. “I changed my mind. Take the outfit off.”

For a moment it seemed like Holly’s reactive complicity was going to have her strip right there, but she stopped herself and said with a glimmer in her eye, “No, I think I’ll keep it.”

Lydia smiled proudly and gave Holly’s hand a tug. “Ok then, let’s get you back.”

“Who will serve me?” Etna asked.

“I’ll send Amber.”

“No,” Holly pulled her hand free. “I’m fine here.”

“Oh… alright,” Lydia yielded. She looked into Holly’s eyes and saw new strength within them. Giving a quick smile she turned and set off alone.

“Say hello to Dawn for me,” Etna called out to Lydia’s back. “Girl seems to have gotten awfully shy.”

“You’ll see her soon enough,” Lydia replied without breaking stride or turning back so neither could see the look of exasperated relief as she left Etna’s presence.

Etna fussed about as they watched Lydia depart. “Well, I apologize for all that, but I hope you’ll come to realize that I only want to help. I’m not above eating a little crow if you’re willing to hold off on the humble pie. Here,” she said holding out a white bread sandwich, “egg salad- take it as a truce. Europe has its lands of milk and honey, but I’ve got you pegged for a mayonnaise and sweet tea kind of gal.”

Holly’s face lit up at the sight of the comforting sandwich and took to it eagerly. “Is there celery in this?” Holly asked noticing a crunch.

“Got to keep your energy up, it’s going to be a long night.” Etna bit into a sirloin and said between mouthfuls, “If you’re good, I’ll let you have a go at that ambrosia I’ve seen you eyeing.”

Holly grinned between mouthfuls, “My mum’s signature dish.”

Meanwhile, Amber had been observing her formerly petite roommate’s bottom as it eeked out beyond the borders of her chair. Flaring dramatically out from below her over-packed shirt, the sweatpants groaned against the supreme stress of containing Dawn’s tremendous lower half. Dawn giggled as Amber flinched at the sound of every creak and pop emanating from her clothing.

“It’s ok. I’m fine,” Dawn reassured. “Better than fine actually.”

“I don’t know,” Amber said wearily. “What’s that expression? About shoving ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag?”

“Hey, watch it!”

“Sorry,” Amber twitched at the sound of another popped stitch, “you can’t fight instinct. When you’re sitting next to a ticking bomb, I think you’re supposed to start cutting wires or cut and run- I doubt you’re meant to feed it more explosive,” she said while sliding the last spring roll down Dawn’s endless gullet.

“How many times do I have to tell you not to worry?” Dawn reassured her roommate. A low moan from her clothing seemed to contradict Dawn, but she answered it with a moan of her own as she delighted in the increasing pressure. “Ooohhh… Amber if you only knew. I know it sounds bad, but really…” every part of Dawn was clenched in pleasure as she felt herself bound tighter and tighter, “this is the most… mmmmh…. sublime feeling I’ve ever experienced. Please don’t let it stop,” she begged. “I need more.”

“Fine,” Amber began seeking out another dish, “but I have to ask- is this something you’ve always been able to do? I’ve always wondered how you managed to stretch out the clothes you borrowed even though you’re half my size.”

“Well,” Dawn tried to shrug but found she was already trapped in a permanent one, “this is the first time I’ve done this for real… but you may find some balloons hidden away in my underwear drawer.”

“So, is this some kind of fetish?”

“I don’t know,” Dawn answered not wanting to go into detail with her roommate. “It’s more of a need really,” Dawn said as she opened her mouth to show Amber right where she needed it.

“Hmm…” Amber thought as she fed Dawn the next item. “It is weird- like really, really weird- but you blowing up like a life-raft isn’t even the craziest thing I’ve seen tonight.”

“I know right!” Dawn perked up. “Who knew Etna would succeed where you failed every Halloween. She got Holly- our Holly- to dress up as an honest to goodness cheerleader. Man, I thought you were gonna get a nosebleed.”

“I wasn’t the only one staring,” Amber said as she shoved Dawn’s mouth full of food.

Lydia sighed as she returned to her sister. “So, how are we doing down here?” she asked while giving Dawn a pat on the back.

Scriii-FAWUMPPPP!!!

A loud tearing sound gave little warning as Dawn was suddenly blasted backwards in her chair.

Teetering precariously for a moment it took the full and combined efforts of both Amber and Lydia to set her right again. Like a cork popped under the incredible pressures Dawn had been mounting, something substantial had finally given way and Dawn’s breasts had quite instantly and quite noticeably jumped in size.

FOOMB! FOOMB! Amber and Lydia jumped back as a pair of seams along either side of Dawn’s shirt blew open to accommodate her chest’s sudden eruption.

“Dawn! Dawn are you okay!” Lydia looked to her sister in alarm.

“Don’t touch me!” Dawn yelled, holding her arms out to keep them at a safe distance as all along those arms long tears raced down her sleeves Scrriiiiipp! Scrriiiiipp! out from which Dawn’s eager flesh rushed.

Rattled from the blows Dawn tried to catch her breath- to take a moment and assess. But no moment was granted as POW! a button was sent soaring and her chest shook and heaved even further.

“It… it’s happening,” Dawn said unsure that “it” was exactly what she was expecting.

Dawn tried to focus, but the incredible pressures she’d been so haphazardly stockpiling now coursed through her constrained form in intensifying torrents that hunted wildly for release. Her whole body was aquiver. Dawn winced in equal parts bliss and pain as POOMPH! her belly was the next to surge with the failure of a button, and PaBOOM! further still with the failure of another. “Something… something doesn’t feel right,” Dawn panted.

“How is bursting out of your clothes supposed to feel?” Amber asked.

“I… I don’t know… different… better.” Dawn had been growing for a while now, but this didn’t feel like growing. Thus far, her expansion had been divine- steady and certain. What she was experiencing now was erratic, violent, and worse of all, out of her control.

“What did you give her?” Lydia asked a stricken Amber.

“Nothing! I just gave her some potato latkes and she had some kind of a blow out. You’re the one who hit her.”

“I didn’t hit her, I just…”

“Guys, quiet!” A disconcerting series of creaks, moans, and pops were emanating from all about Dawn’s bulging form. The sounds of distress she’d dismissed before were sounding much louder, much more frequent, and truly distressing now.

“Please… please- just slow down,” Dawn pleaded as POW! another button shot off like a bullet and she watched as her quaking breasts immediately filled- then overwhelmed the gaping diamond hole it left behind.

Hearing the commotion, Holly rushed to check on Dawn but Etna grabbed her by the arm and signaled for her to bring forward a great pyramid of over-stuffed burritos. Grabbing a little nibble for herself, Holly reluctantly complied.

As Etna reached for the first bulging wrap, she caught sight of a tiny disk that came to a rolling stop right between Etna and her plate. She held it up and scrutinized the little button, taking note with some concern that there was thread still attached, and its ends were broken and frayed. “Having some trouble down there?” she called down but got no response. Etna caught sight of a very concerned looking Lydia and said to Holly, “Little thing probably ate herself sick.” But as she took another look at the errant button Etna grabbed not one, but two burritos and aggressively got back to work.

Dawn honestly couldn’t tell if this was trouble or not. There was so much tightness and pain now, and it was anything but pleasurable. Lost in the reverie of eating, she’d possibly overestimated her body’s resilience and had definitely underestimated the surprisingly well made clothes. Dawn had long fantasized about such a scenario, but what was meant to be a moment of triumph- a signal of her profound blossoming- was in reality more of a catastrophic failure.

Dawn no longer felt like her growth made her an unstoppable force. She couldn’t tell if all this ruckus was just her garments finally giving way or if perhaps it was her own body failing against the great and constant strain she had put it under. In stomach churning fear Dawn wondered if she could have outpaced the spells ability or worse yet, exceeded it. Whatever the breach was that had first sent her reeling, it had apparently set off a chain reaction that she was helpless to stop. Dawn tried to convince herself that Amber was wrong, that she was in no ways a ticking bomb- but with each spasm, jolt, and pop, Dawn realized she might be something even worse. Dawn felt like a heavily loaded munitions bunker, one she had foolishly set a spark off inside of.

POOMB! SCRIPPP! pi-pi-pi-POP!

Dumbfounded they all stared at Dawn’s ever-amassing body as it waged a relentless battle to exceed her failing confines. In escalating fits and starts each volley in the attack shook Dawn’s form, then, in the blink of an eye, revealed her forward advance. Dawn was constantly jostled about while everywhere stitches burst and seams ruptured. Each tear that appeared in the fabric quickly grew and multiplied. Her pale stretching skin pushed up through even the smallest of gaps and lunged out from every hole.

Dawn’s attention was diverted to a hundred places on her body- each one giving out a warning, and each warning more dire than the next. It was all too much and much too fast. And where each release should have seen the pressure abating, it only seemed to intensify- doubling then tripling, and not at all helped by the panicked rate Dawn was sucking in air.

“Big… I’m getting so big… so fast…”

Even mentally, Dawn was being barraged as the full gamut of emotions overcame her one after another and often two at a time. Neither dream or nightmare, her situation had her caught up in a mix of conflicting wonder and concern. With Lydia by her side, Dawn was certain she was still quite safe. But looking over, Dawn saw that her sister had pulled her spell book from out the nethersphere and was frantically flipping through its pages. Well behind her was Amber, slowly stepping further and further back.

Dawn could see it in their eyes- she was getting too big. She tried to contain herself, to hold back her growth, but Dawn was like a tube of ready-to-bake dinner rolls- once ruptured, impossible to be contained again. No, Dawn thought, this was worse than that and far more disastrous in scale. It was more like… like… but Dawn no longer had time to even think up silly similes.

“No… just wait- just…” Dawn started but- P-POW! in unison a pair of the shirt’s lower buttons flew and Dawn felt as if she’d been punched in her sizable gut. “OoofF!” Dawn wheezed, but without the release of air that would normally come from such an outburst. A tremor emanating down along the spread before her told Dawn that in her belly’s hasty run for freedom it had run smack into the table before it. Pinned in, Dawn was further immobilized. She tried to wriggle free, but POW! another button fled and “Uff!” she felt her belly wedge itself deeper into the stationary furniture’s edge. Dawn was feeling constricted all over and prayed for release from the endless pressure, but simultaneously feared what that release might bring.

BOOM!

A great burst from behind and a cool draft informed Dawn that she had just blown out the seat of her big sweatpants. Her bounding ass mashed itself into the creaking seat-back, and Dawn found herself fighting a battle on yet another front. Beneath the table her thick round thighs were being forced to spread painfully wide as they lost more and more ground to her superior belly. “No, no, no…” Dawn pleaded to no avail as POW! another button was lost. From the floor below came a slight screech- a cry of retreat. In the battle between her ass against the chair and her belly against the table, something had to give and so it was the chair that fell back an inch and then SCREECH! yet another.

“How many… buttons… can… one shirt… have?” Dawn barely managed to choke out before a responding POW! announced the launch of her top most button- ejected with such force that it chipped the frescoed ceiling high above. “Damn!” was all Dawn could get out as her escalating breasts leapt up and walloped her chin so hard she bit her tongue.

As her breasts continued to swell higher and higher from out her newly opened neckline, Dawn’s head was involuntarily tilted upwards. Her chin, held firmly in her tight cleavage prevented her from turning. Dawn’s only view now was of the ceiling’s depiction of the debauchery of Bacchus and the pale tops of her encroaching boobs. Along with doubling her terror, the restricted angle brought her a strange realization. The high ceiling was very slowly getting closer. With forces mounting both to and fro, Dawn’s body needed a new direction to expand and that was up. She was rising in her seat- something that should have thrilled her, but it seemed she now only had room for fear.

Dawn’s swelling sides pushed up her swelling arms, which had her bloating shoulders outpacing the height of her ears, and she found that even her hearing was fading out. “Lydia…” Dawn tried to call out between clenched teeth. Not being able to see her sister scared her now more than anything. A muffled voice called out to her but Dawn could only discern a disheartening tone from what was probably meant to be words of encouragement. Restricted by her body, her clothes, and her seating arrangement, Dawn could move little more than her now useless fingers and toes.

“Oh god… oh god…” The suffocating clench between body and encasement had Dawn close to passing out with only the continuous eruptions and adrenaline fueled panic keeping her conscious. Dawn’s once gloriously smooth curves and celestial spheres were grossly misshapen- mashed and squeezed by what remained of her clothing. Sundered and undone, Dawn’s outfit could no longer be identified as shirt and pants. Still, there were buttons that refused to yield, and bands of cloth that refused to give- all accompanied by a webwork of millions of over-taxed threads in-between. Dawn felt bound and trapped like a maiden tied to some railroad tracks- only Dawn realized she was in the dastardly unique position of filling the roll of both maiden and train.

“Hrrmmmph…” Dawn knew something had to give, but could only hope that it wouldn’t be her. Her jaw clenched tight, Dawn panted through her teeth, “Tight… tight… everything’s so tight…” gasping for air, gasping for release, but neither would come. Dawn was in a stalemate. She tried to cling to her belief that the way out of her situation was to outgrow it, but growing only made things worse. Where the cloths held, it was painful, and where they didn’t, Dawn bulged and stretched in unnatural ways that looked less like flesh and more and more like over-inflated balloons- none more than her burgeoning breasts that were pushing up higher and higher over her frightened face.

“Oh god… oh god…” Dawn stared in horror at her swelling masses. “Stop. Stop growing, stop swelling.” Dawn’s mind reeled- they look like they’re ready to… but even in her thoughts she couldn’t say it.

Sitting there so helpless and huge, a prisoner of her own design, Dawn felt mercilessly tormented as she was poked, prodded, grabbed, pinched and squeezed. Someone was even pulling at her hair, though Dawn quickly realized that she herself was the culprit. Her treasured mane had been sandwiched so tightly between her broadening back and the chair that it was yanked and tugged as she struggled. With the horrendous sounds of failure amplifying further, the cacophony echoing inside Dawn’s head sounded more and more like cruel judgements and twittering laughter- sounds she knew all too well after a lifetime of being taunted and teased.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this, Dawn wept. This was supposed to be her best day ever, and somehow the hauntingly familiar sounds and crushing sensations made it feel just like her worst.

“L.V.P! L.V.P!”

“No, no…” A memory was brought to mind, and Dawn winced- closing her eyes tight, trying to shut it out.

“L.V.P! L.V.P!”

They made her take a sport. Told her it would look good on her college applications. Softball had both an opening and a winning team. As she did with everything, Dawn gave it her all, but her throws were pathetic, her catches non-existent, and she nearly fell over every time she swung the bat. Though she’d only been put on the field whenever absolutely necessary, Dawn still managed to rack up more injuries than anyone on the team, and the innings she did play were the ones where certain victory became the very narrowest of wins.

“L.V.P! L.V.P!”

After another game where Dawn’s mishaps nearly brought their winning streak to an end, the team’s star player grabbed the impossibly long ponytail that hung from out Dawn’s cap and pulled her backwards. “Where you goin' Morrigan? We haven’t given you your award yet.”
Dawn struggled feebly as the much larger girl clenched her hair tight. “As the reason participation awards were invented, I’m sure you’ve got plenty. But we have something special just for you.” Turning to face the other teammates, the female jock pulled Dawn’s hair so high over her head that she nearly lifted her off her feet while she announced, “Dawn Morrigan, Least Valuable Player. L.V.P! L.V.P!”

“L.V.P! L.V.P!” The other girls picked up the chant and moved in to surround Dawn. “L.V.P! L.V.P!”

“Let’s make her feel part of the team,” said the first girl as she swiftly wrapped Dawn’s hair around her shoulders and pushed her forward. Bound by her own hair, Dawn landed face first in the grass. “L.V.P!” cried the girl as she leapt upon Dawn’s back.

“L.V.P!” cried the next as she leapt upon the other. “L.V.P! L.V.P!” One after another the entire team joined in to pig pile on top of Dawn.

Shamed and enraged Dawn focused every bit of strength she had and tried to push them off. But her will was no match for what lay above. Dawn couldn’t cause even the slightest tremor in the laughing heap above her. She couldn’t breath, couldn’t move, couldn’t even call for help- all she could was cry into the grass and dirt.

They had done it- Dawn really did feel like the least. She had never been more helpless, never more weak, never so small or disparaged.

Which was how Dawn was feeling right now.

Only Dawn wasn’t small anymore. Not small- not hardly. She was big, and for once in her life, Dawn was possibly too big- something she believed in her heart could never be.

Dawn foolishly thought the more mature world of college would have freed her from bullying, but it hadn’t- in fact it only got worse when she’d met big fat Etna. Being so preposterously petite not only made Dawn a source of ridicule, but it had also made it hard for her to ever fight back in any kind of physical way. Until today. Dawn had grown so much just in the last few minutes, she knew she must be huge. Dawn was scared, and that was understandable, but she was also feeling small and pathetic and that just wouldn’t do. Not now- not ever again.

Dawn allowed her mind to revisit that horrible day on the softball field, only this time she pictured herself growing beneath all those girls. Pictured their looks of shock as they all began to rise, pushed upwards by Dawn’s superior might. Pictured girl after girl raining down off of her enlarging form. Pictured the very last girl, the team’s M.V.P. forced to leap down from Dawn’s great body lest she reach a height too dangerously high. Dawn may not have been a valuable player, but she would certainly be the most. She pictured herself looming large over that team of mean girls, and wondered who would dare tackle her now. Bigger and bigger she would grow- bigger than the whole team combined. Dawn would cast them all in her shadow and she would continue growing bigger and bigger- growing so large, so huge, so absolutely massive that all her tormentors would scurry away like little rats never to mock her again.

“Oh god…” That was it.

“Oh god…oh god…” Bigger was the answer. Dawn had to have faith in the spell. Faith in herself. She wasn’t going to burst, Dawn was going to win. This was it- make or break time.

“Oh god…”

“Oh god…”

“Oh god…”

“OH HELL,” Dawn finished as she finally went for broke. She squeezed her eyes shut, forced in what air she could, and called upon a dream she’d had just hours before, “I’M GOING TO BE BIGGER THAN THIS… AND I CAN’T WAIT!” Dawn then pushed her whole self outward with every last bit of her might.

To the others it was like watching a time-lapsed video of a flower becoming a fully ripened fruit. Dawn, who for the last few terrifying minutes seemed desperate to contain herself, had abruptly changed course and suddenly fought for release. She grew and she swelled, and while at first she may have resembled a peach squeezed in a fist- pitted against Dawn’s renewed growth, the clothes proved no match in the end.

All about Dawn the once oversized garments wilted and fell away to reveal the blossoming girl within. First, the over-stretched waistband of her sweatpants emitted a series of thundering drums THUM! THUM! THUM! as it was forcibly distended by its occupant. This was followed immediately by a solitary- but even louder- BOOM! as the crotch of her pants burst wide open. These releases around her waist allowed Dawn’s great belly to swell further out which sent the shirt’s remaining buttons popping off in rapid succession. PI! PA! PA! POW! POW!

A great scraping groan echoed across the room as Dawn’s chair was propelled back a full foot while the almighty table held firm. The seams running down along Dawn’s widening hips and rounding thighs surrendered in stereophonic unison. Her expanding bottom half was further accommodated when the long tear running from the center of Dawn’s huge ass encountered the one from her crotch and her pants were fully split. Dawn’s barrel shaped backside hulked out tear after tear all across the shirt reducing it to mere tatters. The pinched points at her armpits blew out and ran down along the inside sleeves as her shoulders and upper arms were becoming one with her torso.

The barrage of tearing and popping quickly dissipated as Dawn emerged victorious. Exhausted from the ordeal, she took a moment before awkwardly attempting to stand. Seeing what she was trying to do, Lydia and Amber both grabbed the chair and tried to pull it back, but it wouldn’t budge. Dawn was far too heavy for them. Frustrated, Dawn shoved her great belly against the greater table and the chair went back enough to afford her room enough to slide forward and with a THUD! THUD! Dawn finally felt her little feet make a landing upon the floor.

Dawn could tell she’d gained an immense amount of weight since last she stood. Thankfully this newly enlarged body proved no more burdensome than her previously scrawny one. Perhaps this is what it’s like for all large beings Dawn wondered. Elephants and the like always seemed to handle their tonnage just fine. But then again, there was Etna. Dawn was afraid to look, but with the walls of food still between them, there was little to be seen. She could hear Etna noisily eating away, and Dawn remembered how her opponent had been barely able to walk before with her great weight dragging her down like an anchor. Whatever further gains she’d made probably meant Etna would never so much as stand again.

But that was Etna’s problem for taking on more than she could handle, Dawn thought as with a dramatic BOP! she pushed her big plump rump back against the chair and sent it clattering backwards as Lydia and Amber jumped out of its way.

“Oh… OH, ho, ho!” Dawn merrily tried out her new legs and found them cumbersome but capable as she waddled back away from the table. Only the great waistband remained intact and it dug deep into her bulbous middle. Her belly divided, it gave Dawn an odd cylindrical shape and kept her huge bosom unnaturally high and obstructive to her line of sight.

Lydia lunged at Dawn, arms out, ready to deliver the biggest hug ever, but Dawn motioned for her to keep her distance. “Not just yet… ”

A series of dull muffled pops came from below. Pip, pip, PUB! Dawn saw the faces of her companions go pale once more. PUB! PUB! THUM!

“Don’t worry, those are just the cries of defeat,” Dawn assured them while listening to the intensifying outbursts from the sturdiest stitches and thickest fabric which sent little seismic thumps all along her straining circumference. THUM! THUM! THUM! “I think this waistband is finally ready to surrender. Or at least I hope so, it feels like its cutting me in half. Lydia, you really have to tell me where you get your clothes, they’re damn near indestructible.”

“Hrrrrummmph!” Dawn pushed herself out again to no avail. She needed more substance to help her along. “Hey Amber,” she called her roommate over, “where did we leave off with those latkes?”

As before, Amber cautiously approached Dawn as she would a ticking time bomb. Keeping a wary eye on the quivering waistband, she fed Dawn the first of the sour cream smothered potato pancakes.

“Tick, tick…” Dawn teased while from below there came an ominous THUM THUM!

Amber didn’t look amused as with shaking hand she delivered the next serving to her volatile roommate.

“Tick, tick, tick…” Dawn swallowed it down and up came another THUM! THUM! THUM!

When Dawn had eaten the last, Amber quickly backed away as THUM! THUM! THUM!THUM!THUM!

“Time’s up,” Dawn clinched her fists and braced herself for what was coming.

THUM!THUM!THUM!THUM!

BA-BOOOMPH!

When the waistband finally failed, it failed gloriously. In an instant Dawn’s incredible belly shot out several feet and was at long last allowed to properly spherize. An encircling red mark, like one signifying the equator on a globe, was all that remained on Dawn from the once great sweatpants that fell defeated to her feet. Finally unbound, Dawn looked all about herself to evaluate her incredible progress.

“Oh my goodness, look at me. I’m big. I’m really big. I mean… I am actually for real- like really, really big.” Dawn was getting choked up as her emotions overwhelmed her.

Dawn’s gorgeously huge breasts had settled properly atop her great belly and no longer pushed up into her face. Being freed from the restrictive garments afforded Dawn some renewed use of her arms, though expanded and shortened, they were not nearly what she had before. Reaching out Dawn gingerly pressed her hands into the rounded forms of her breasts to test their resilience. Satisfied with both the give they afforded and the sheer size of them, Dawn then pressed them harder, then squeezed them tight- her little legs trembled as she found they continued to become more sensationally sensitive as they grew.

Looking towards Lydia, Dawn saw less a look of disapproval, and more one of benign resignation. “Okay, okay- bring it in,” Dawn smiled as her sister smothered her with kisses and hugs.

“I’m so glad you’re okay! I told you this was dangerous! Are you sure you’re okay?” Lydia blathered with loving relief. “Wow, you really are soft! I knew that shirt was a bad idea! You’re sure you’re okay? You really are so much more huggable like this! Only that…” Lydia squeezed Dawn so tight she thought she really might pop- but try as she might, Lydia could barely even get her arms half-way round her newly rounded sister, “I can’t actually get my arms around you.”

“What’s the meaning of all that hullabaloo about down there?” Etna called out, interrupting their reverie.

The catalyst that began Dawn’s abrupt expansion now sat plainly before her face. “It was this,” Dawn said as she pulled her ruptured bra from out of the snug confines of her cleavage. Dawn couldn’t believe how pathetically small the once roomy brassiere looked before her new boobs. “Once it gave way, my girls wanted out!” Dawn proclaimed as she tossed the small-cupped remains up in the air like a graduation cap so Etna could see.

Dawn’s brief moment of boasting was short lived as Etna remarked from afar, “well, not a training bra, but little more than a nipple warmer.” In amongst Etna’s taunts, there could be heard just the slightest apprehension in her voice as she tried to make light of what Dawn had just shown her. “It’s probably the sodium. I know my girl’s are prone to swelling and they did seem to go heavy on the salt tonight. Unfortunately, if you’re in need of some B-cups, I’m afraid mine got thrown out long before I left grade school.”

Ashamed, though she no longer had any right to be, Dawn let the bra fall to the floor. She couldn’t see Etna’s face, but was certain it wore a smug look. Keeping herself to the far end of the room, Dawn decided to remain hidden until the time was right.

“Oh please,” Lydia shook her head as she recognized the look of inadequacy in her sister that Etna’s comment had successfully planted. “Are you really going to sulk over the fact that until tonight you barely needed a bra? Look at yourself- your boobs are so incredibly big no bra made could possibly contain them.”

Dawn looked down at her impressive hills and had to agree. “I’ll show her how to warm a nipple,” Dawn said as she shuffled towards a new goal. She reached out for a huge cauldron of thick heavy gravy set upon a nearby cart. To her confusion, every time Dawn reached for her target it somehow evaded her, seeming to move away on its own. Oblivious to the fact that it was her own huge belly keeping it away, Dawn kept trying. Comically it evaded her grasp until she chased it up against a wall and straining forward Dawn was able to land a single finger on a handle. But one finger was all she needed as she pulled the steaming vat into her hands and then, surprising even herself, lifted it with ease. Tilting the whole thing forward Dawn drank and guzzled and chugged. Lydia and Amber watched as Dawn’s intake was so fast that they could actually see her getting bigger. Her astounding proportions magnified before them. Inches more of breast, inches more of hips, ass, thighs, and several inches more of belly.

“Ahhh…” Dawn sighed as she took the very last drop down. She hadn’t missed a calorie. Turning to Amber she asked, “How’s that for a single serving?” Momentarily contented, Dawn let go of the empty vessel and let it roll from her bosom which sent it bouncing off her belly to then land back on the floor with a heavy metallic thud.

“Mmmmm…” Dawn hummed as she caressed the sides of her belly warmed by the gallons of hot gravy inside. “Bigger…” she smiled at her breasts. “More…” she grinned as she reached for her next snack, an array of teriyaki glazed meats held like lollipops on sticks.

As she ate, Dawn tried to kick off what remained of the sweatpants and shake away the tattered shirt that was now little more than cuffs and a collar. Lydia and Amber took their cue and offered their assistance. Balancing on one leg and then the other, Dawn also had them remove her socks and size five and a half sneakers whose high-tops were digging into her thick calves.

While cast in shadow beneath Dawn’s looming tummy, Amber commented as she undid the laces, “You know, for a girl whose so self conscious about her height, I never knew why you never tried heels.”

“Oh she did,” Lydia responded in her sister’s place with a cringe. “You’ve seen what a spazzy klutz Dawn can be in normal footwear- heels nearly put her in the hospital.”

“Guess I don’t have to worry much about falling now that I’m a human airbag,” Dawn joked. As the final remnants of clothing were peeled away and the cooler air goose-pimpled her bountiful and exposed flesh, Dawn blushed. “Well… it’s not like the two of you haven’t seen me naked before- though I bet I’m showing a whole lot more skin now.”

“Well,” Amber corrected, “you’re only mostly naked.”

“What do you mean? Dawn asked as she tried to look down at her body. “What could possibly have survived?”

“Your underwear,” Amber said as she stood back and observed Dawn’s nether region in awe. “Honestly Dawn, what are your panties made of exactly? Spandex can’t even stretch this much.” Amber knelt down before Dawn in reverence as she reached out and took a moment to savor the image of her hands appearing so diminutive before the clean vast expanse of pure white cotton pantie. Gently her fingertips traced a meandering path up to the vast encircling waist band. Amber and Dawn both caught their breath as she slid a single finger down between fabric and flesh. Giving it a tug Amber was surprised to find that as ridiculously stretched it was, it still had some give. Amber smiled as she let go and the waistband rebounded against Dawn’s skin with a satisfying SNAP!

Dawn chirped as the elasticized waist met her own. Looking about she was only able to glimpse her unmentionables where they covered her sprawling rump. “Well, I guess they must be magic panties,” Dawn said as she shot her sister an accusatory look.

Lydia smiled and shrugged. “I mean, come on- I let your enormous boobs bust out for all to see. At least let me keep you at a European standard of decency.”

Eager to see more of her big new body, Dawn took her breasts in hand and spread them apart. This afforded her a narrow canyon through which she could finally see her belly’s full projection. What she saw was big, beautiful, and without flaw. “So you’re the one causing all this trouble,” Dawn teased. Holding her arms up, Dawn could see more of the pale ring that was her beautiful perimeter. Dropping her arms, they remained at a four and eight by her sides. “Just look at it,” Dawn beamed as she swayed, watching her whole body undulate slowly. “Everything’s so big… so perfect.”

“Do I qualify as tubby now?” Dawn asked her sister somewhat sheepishly. She was never vain, but she knew she wasn’t a bad looking girl either. “Be honest, how do I look? Fat and gross?”

To Lydia she looked ridiculous. A full three quarters of Dawn’s body was now just big round belly, but it was impossible to discredit the pride in Dawn’s eyes. “Sweetie, you’re positively rotund. Not fat. Not quite inflated. Just… pleasantly plump.”

Though obscenely huge, somehow Dawn’s size complemented her. There were no folds, no rolls, no flab- just long sweeping curves. Just as her dominating belly kept her big breasts high and proud, it had moved her hips and bottom low and wide. Her shortened legs and arms took on a more conical shape as they were slowly being lost to the greater torso. Except for the bend, there was little definition of either elbows or knees. They simply tapered down to her still dainty wrists and ankles. Dawn’s neck had been abbreviated yet remained slender, and her face remained wholly unchanged except for the new self-confident expression it wore.

Amber added, “If there was a flattering way of blowing up like a blimp, I’d say you’re doing it.”

“Really?” Dawn swooned.

“Remember your old teddy bear Clarence?” Lydia reminisced. “You carried that poor thing everywhere until he was completely flattened. When mom re-stuffed him you insisted she pack him so full he was practically round. Stubby little arms, stubby little legs, big fluffy belly. You look just as plush and equally as huggable,” Lydia said as she decided she needed yet another big hug, and it was hard to tell who was enveloping who with the embrace.

Amber followed by going in for a hug of her own- one who’s duration far outlasted Lydia’s and involved a subtle hint of gyration. Pulling away, Amber looked at Dawn with increased admiration. “But Dawn’s like a lady teddy bear,” she clarified, “a teddy with boobs.”

“Oh, most certainly,” Dawn said giving her huge bosom an appreciative shake.

“Big, big boobs…” Amber continued as she marveled at Dawn’s enormous breasts. Amber was in danger of going wall-eyed as she steadily tracked both of Dawn’s nipples simultaneously- though from Amber’s perspective it was Dawn’s widespread nipples that seemed to be staring at her.

Dawn tried to look and gauge the proportions of her mammaries herself, but she could see little but their tops, and her tiny hands could only give her a rough idea of their scale.

“Check this out,” Amber said as she grabbed the great brass bowl that had formerly held a mountain of mac and cheese. It had to measure a foot and a half in diameter, Dawn guessed as she watched in amazement as Amber slid it over her left breast- and it held! Dawn couldn’t believe she was wearing the massive bowl like a bra cup and her resulting gasp caused the bowl to tighten and then FWUMP! pop off right back into Amber’s hands.

“What size does that make me?” Dawn wondered in awe.

“Gigantic…” Amber murmured, even more entranced. Dawn realized the poor girl hadn’t blinked in at least a minute. Any shred of animosity Amber had held against her roommate these past few days seemed to have been solved by Dawn’s spectacular new boobs.

“And that’s not the only way I’ve grown,” Dawn grinned.

“Well, no duh,” Amber scoffed as she gestured to the tremendousness of Dawn’s belly.

“No, I mean taller,” Dawn turned to face her sister.

“Um…” Lydia didn’t want to tell her.

“What? I’m sure I did, I felt myself rise.”

“Probably lifted up by this humongous ass of yours,” Amber said as she took in Dawn’s equally impressive backside. There she noticed how Dawn’s characteristically long hair fanned out over the great wide expanse of her back, though it no longer came close to reaching down to her impressive new butt.

“Dawn, look,” It took Lydia’s full span to reach out and place her hand upon the crown of her sister’s head and then bring it back to her own face. Normally her hand should have aligned with her chin, but now it fell at her neck.”

“I can’t have shrunk!” Dawn’s heart broke at the notion. “Wait, wait…” she said as she tried to stand up straight and bring her legs together. But this proved impossible, at best she could only bring her legs to a sixty degree angle. Her keg-sized thighs wouldn’t allow any more. “Well, there’s time for that later- either way, bet I’m not so much of a push over now,” Dawn said as she spun around and gave Amber a playful bop.

“Maybe,” Amber giggled at the cushiony blow, “but you’re hardly threatening. I know you hate being called cute, but I’m sorry Dawn, you are only more freakin’ adorable like this.”

“I can live with adorable,” Dawn said returning to the table, “now let’s get back to the more freakin’ part.”

“Maybe you ought to slow down a bit,” Lydia cautioned. “Maybe you both should,” she added while giving a nod in Etna’s direction. “I mean listen, you can hear Etna’s body creaking from here.”

Dawn ignored the warning and reached for a four foot long Italian sub with everything and then some.

Lydia put her hand on hers, “admit it, you were scared too.”

“I’ll admit it,” Dawn said then whispered to her sister, “but not so scared I was ready for a reversal spell.”

“Well can you blame me,” Lydia whispered back. “But that’s out of my hands. You started the spell, any reversal I find would have to be repeated by you.”

“Good to know,” Dawn winked, then announced loudly, “but honestly you guys, don’t worry, I’ve got PLENTY of room.” Dawn lifted the torpedo sized sandwich with one hand, and to emphasize her point, gave a great slap to an enormously swollen boob with the other.

CRICKA- BOOM!

Last edited by clovis; 08-06-2016 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Awkward sentance
Unread 08-14-2016   #17
clovis
Frequent Poster

3,000+ views is great! However, it's been over two months since this story has had a comment.

So I'd like to just come out and ask anyone who has read this far if there has been a specific scene or moment in this story so far that has stood out as new/different/or just to your liking?
And conversely if there's been something that you found confusing, poorly described, or just plain bad?

thanks for reading, more to come
Unread 08-14-2016   #18
robclassact
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovis View Post
3,000+ views is great! However, it's been over two months since this story has had a comment.

So I'd like to just come out and ask anyone who has read this far if there has been a specific scene or moment in this story so far that has stood out as new/different/or just to your liking?
And conversely if there's been something that you found confusing, poorly described, or just plain bad?

thanks for reading, more to come
This one's definitely on my to-read list. I'll toss you some feedback when I have a chance. Glad to see you're still writing!
Unread 08-17-2016   #19
sadmanofshadows
Diabolical Hugs

Hi Clovis!
I really like your story. Your growth description is delightful and one of the reasons I can't get enough of your story.
I don't know if it's just me (a likely thing cause I can get details crossed in my head) But my only issue is... and now I can't find the word. Scaling? Relative size to the things around her? You've done a lovely job of telling us every detail of her growth, but I guess I'm confused as to how big she is. Maybe compared to the girls around her? How big is Etna? In both height and size? I know you gave us a description and if I'm the only one who's lost I apologize but that is the only detail I'm unsure of. Is Dawn growing in height as well or just girth?
All the same, I love how detailed you characters are! Their backstories, reasons, and attitudes are all amazing.
I look forward to reading the next chapter!
sadmanofshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2016   #20
clovis
Frequent Poster

robclassact- I'd love to hear what you think, I hope you like it. As the story progresses, there may be aspects more to your liking.

sadmanofshadows- I'm glad you're enjoying it. I put a lot of work and thought into the descriptions, and often worry I'm going into too much detail or am drawing things out too much.
As for scale, my proofreader had the same concern. Much of the next chapter deals with this in what I hope is a creative fashion. The reason I've held back in getting too specific with Dawn is that while she's grown tremendously, she's still a very small woman, and so her measurements never sound as impressive as her sense of how big she's become. Her first expansion sort of spelled out my approach. Dawn feels she's grown so much and declares that she's practically tubby now, but her sister tells her she'd barely fill a size 2.
The end of chapter six establishes that she hasn't yet grown in height, and actually stands shorter than she had from the outset due to her fattening legs being forced apart. So Dawn now stands several inches shorter that her original five feet. From neck to knees she is nearly fully round with greatly expanded breasts, legs, arms, hips, and ass adding to that.
Etna was known to be over six feet tall, and has been seated throughout the contest. In this last chapter Lydia notes that while her seat has bowed down almost to the floor, Etna seems to still sit just as high.
With expansion stories I prefer to let the reader imagine what they'd like over hitting them with too many stats. Certainly there will be touch points that will make their sizes more specific, but I don't think it's as fun. With Holly for example, we know that she's more voluptuous than Etna had been. Etna mentions that she had been a double-D. So all you really know is that Holly is bigger than that. What did you picture? For a story point to show how Etna doesn't even know her name, I did decide to actually state her cup size- an H. Is that bigger than what you were thinking? Smaller?
Sizes will become more clear, but my idea with these early growth chapters was to focus more on how big the character's felt they were getting and the effect their bodies were having on their clothes or environment. I had an idea to have Amber using measuring tape throughout, but abandoned it as I honestly felt it sucked some fun out of it.
Hope you enjoy what's to come.
Unread 11-23-2016   #21
clovis
Frequent Poster

Chapter 7

For a moment, everything jumped. Only the great dining table remained stable as the girls were rocked by a sudden concussive quake. In that terrifying second, Lydia, Amber, and even Dawn herself feared she’d been blown asunder. Thankfully, all found Dawn quite intact, and the two smaller girls instinctively buttressed the greater third to keep her from toppling over. Once the room had steadied, and before Dawn could even get her cumbersome self turned around, Lydia and Amber dashed off towards Etna, for it was what had fallen that was the source of this latest calamity.

Etna’s straining seat had finally reached its load capacity and in an instant passed from chaise lounge to dais. Having already warped well beyond its design, the Victorian masterpiece hadn’t far to drop Etna, but the effects of her fall were nonetheless spectacular.

Ever so briefly airborne, Etna’s many blubbery folds and fleshy layers dropped down upon one another in quick succession following her apocalyptic impact. A smattering of tumultuous slaps was topped off by a twin thunder clap that sounded when Etna’s huge distended breasts- each the size of an over-stuffed body pillow- fell back upon her engorged gut.

The angle of the collapse and all those meaty masses colliding sent Etna lunging forward, pushing her full weight into the dining table before her. With an earsplitting squeal, the enormous and heavily laden table suddenly withdrew several inches as it was overwhelmed by Etna’s amassing wall of fat.

Certain the others would alert her if the situation down the way were truly dire, Dawn diverted her attention from the affairs of her foe and turned instead to the humungous hoagie that she’d still managed to keep hold of. “She bought you some time,” Dawn offered in consolation as she brought the sandwich to her hungry lips, “but I’m afraid that time is up.”

With her mouth opened wide around her prey, a sharp jab in Dawn’s bulging side granted the sandwich another reprieve. “Ow!” Dawn exclaimed as she turned to confront her attacker. In awe, Dawn watched as the great table herked and jerked itself toward her. After her earlier exertions against it hadn’t managed even the slightest budge, Dawn rightly assumed the table to be bolted to the floor. Clearly this wasn’t the case, Dawn observed as she hastily waddled away from a lacquered corner that taunted her with another attack.

“BAWAAAURRRPPP!!!”

Etna emitted a hurricane belch that greeted Lydia and Amber as they came to her aide. That and worse emissions were forced out as Etna’s propellant girth pressed harder and harder against the hardwood table. The girls pulled Holly away with them as they fled the overwhelming noxious stench.

To Dawn’s utter amazement the once immovable dining table scuttled forward once again, this time even further. The bountiful spread laid out upon it was sent rollicking about- silverware clattered to the floor, glasses crashed and shattered. From high atop a ridiculous mountain of spaghetti and cheese, meatball after meatball was sent rolling off and onto the floor.

Spilling out ahead of her, the anchor-like weight of Etna’s prodigiously protruding stomach continued tugging her on down. Deeper and deeper the table’s edge sank into her punishing bulk until there suddenly came a loud splintering CRACK! as a huge chunk of mahogany broke right off within Etna’s blubber.

When her forward tilt eventually came to a halt, Etna was left straddling the grandest belly the world had ever seen- her enormous face locked tight in a grimace as she lay bent over that pile of burdensome flesh that spread across the floor. However, this compromising position had lifted Etna’s titanic ass up into the air and it proved too great a counterbalance for her to remain that way for long.

Etna’s eyes went wide as she felt her immense weight begin to teeter. Helpless to stop, Etna was sent plummeting backwards. Impacting against the couches backrest Etna’s mighty stern knocked it clear off with another splintering CRACK! Her landing set the whole room shaking again, knocking several fixtures loose and skewing every item hung.

Her situation reversed, Etna found herself precariously balanced on her great ass like a felled tree that couldn’t decide where to fall. But slowly, like thick molasses, her stomach, breasts, and even her neck rolls compounded upon one another and shifted Etna’s ballast. With her throne pulverized, there was no longer anything left to slow Etna’s new momentum.

As everything literally went tits up for Etna she cried out, “HELP! HELP!” Her flabby arms waved like voluminous sails as she rolled further and further backward.

Holly answered Etna’s call and rushed behind her to offer some meager opposition. With Etna now outweighing her by over thirteen hundred pounds, it was equivalent to Holly attempting to catch an un-milked dairy cow.

“HOLLY, NO!!!” Amber took off like a flash.

Holly’s well intentioned hands simply sank into Etna’s oncoming flesh. Turning around, Holly tried pushing her own back against Etna’s which still did nothing to slow the advance. Managing to get her feet propped up against the wall, Holly repelled as best she could, but her legs quickly buckled under the weight and her knees painfully impacted her straining bosom. “Oh… fudge…” Holly cursed. Folding in on herself, she was slowly compacted by Etna’s unstoppable load.

Amber grabbed Holly by the hand and pulled with all her might. With a flurry of genuine curses she strained to no avail as Holly was pinned into an increasingly condensed fetal position while Etna’s inevitable decline continued unabated. Thankfully, Lydia had arrived at the opposite side and began to push. Her curses were unlike any obscenity the others had ever heard as they were in fact actual curses.

Pulling and pushing with desperate strength the pair succeeded in dislodging Holly, but this sent Lydia falling forward in her place. To avoid being crushed herself, Lydia dropped to the floor just as Etna’s meaty shoulders impacted the wall above her.

Hand in hand, Amber and Holly managed to deftly dodge a falling portrait of a later day and very stout looking Henry the Eighth, only to then get knocked flat as Makovsky’s “Boyar Wedding Feast” fell over them. Lydia crawled out from the shrinking humid recess below Etna as the wall itself began to bow. The whole of the mansion seemed in agony as wood splintered and plaster crumbled.

Reclined to an extreme angle, Etna was suffocating beneath the mounting layers of her own flab that were now burying her face. With great effort she managed to lift her elephantine arms and legs into the air. Once enough weight was cantilevered and paired with a mighty shove from her shoulders, Etna was able to shift the tide of her onerous masses and bring herself forward once more. With a thunderous THOOOM! Etna finally landed in a stable and upright position.

Exhausted from the ordeal, Etna was close to passing out. Little of her dress had survived, and the once fine red silk lay like tattered pennants across her form. On a whole, Etna looked like a mountainous sack of butterscotch pudding that had ruptured. Looking down at the formerly exquisite parquet floor Etna saw popped slats and cracked oak emanating from her crash zone. Though dazed, she held a hint of satisfaction in the destruction she had caused.

“Well…” was all Etna got out as her eyes went cross and her massive head wobbled a bit, then slumped. Following this, there then came a frightening rumble that rose from deep within her gargantuan body… but it turned out to be a snore.

Holly had fallen atop Amber beneath the huge canvas painting that covered them both. Panting from all the excitement, their conjoined chests heaved in unison.

Her eyes gazing down, Amber noticed one bosom heaved considerably more than the other. She spent a dozen deep respirations admiring that comparison before scolding the owner of said bosom. “What were you thinking?” Amber asked, shaking her head at the absurdity of Holly’s actions.

“She needed help,” Holly answered, nodding to confirm the appropriateness of what she’d done.

Amber stared at Holly with confusion, love, and lust. Sliding an arm behind Holly’s shoulders she deftly rolled the larger girl over, positioning herself on top.

It was at that very same moment when Lydia managed to lift the painting off of them. “Are you guys… OH! Ah… okay,” Lydia stammered as she was just in time to catch Amber ravaging Holly with tears and kisses.

Lydia hurried back to her sister but found need to take pause when struck again with the still unfamiliar image of her formerly shapeless sister now well on her way to fully rounding out her little frame. The girl in the distance pacing back and forth in a funny waddle couldn’t have looked more different from the one she grew up with, but as Lydia watched her scrunched up face as it mulled over the pros of going to help against the cons of facing Etna and revealing her progress, Lydia recognized the over-thinking over-achiever as decidedly Dawn.

She ate as she debated, but Lydia saw Dawn was having difficulty getting the last few inches of the giant hoagie to her mouth as her arm’s reach continued to lessen the bigger she got.

“You were always one to rush to someone in need,” Lydia said, then gave a poke into the very obvious answer to her question. “What happened?”

Dawn looked down sheepishly as she admitted, “Running may not be my thing anymore.”

“I said rush, not run,” Lydia corrected as she delivered another poke into her sister’s astounding tummy- still shocked that such a thing was real. “I’ve seen you run and it never helped anyone.”

“Very funny,” Dawn accepted the criticism, but asked with concern, “I heard Amber shouting for Holly, is she alright?”

“She’s fine, but… well….” Lydia tried to block Dawn’s view of the horizontal make-out session still going strong in the distance, but the lurid sounds explained things well enough. Lydia looked at her sister with sympathy. “Sweetie, I’m so sorry.”

Dawn paused in the midst of straining to get her teeth around another bite, and seemed taken aback by the comment. “Um… sorry about what?”

“About… Holly…” Lydia was flustered. “Were you not… aren’t you… I’m sorry, but I always thought there was something between you two.” Lydia stared at Dawn who only offered a raised eyebrow in response. “I mean, I thought you liked boys, but you are in college and I constantly catch you staring at her- which is fine by the way, totally fine with me. But even you and Amber have always seemed a bit too… familiar. I mean, that girl is the very definition of inappropriate touching.”

“No I get it,” Dawn admitted. “I mean, everyone but Holly has caught me staring. Still, there’s a big difference between Amber and me. Amber wants Holly’s body- you know, carnally- whereas I’ve been more of a jealous admirer. I mean, look at her. I’d never met a girl so tall who I didn’t find intimidating. Hiding her curves all this time only piqued my interest further. All the body, none of the pretension.” As Dawn managed to catch a glimpse of Holly on her back, Dawn paused to admire the breathtaking landscape. “But if you’re asking about preference, Amber totally is. As for myself, I’ve always been happy with what little attention I could get from wherever I could get it. And Holly… well Holly’s just a sweetheart.”

Noting that Amber had finally come up for air, Lydia helped Dawn finish off the heel of her sandwich and ushered her forward. “Come on, I think it’s time we show Etna how much more of the Morrigans she has to deal with.”

As big as she’d become, Dawn was still nervous about facing her rival. Taking in a big filling breath, Dawn acquiesced with a hint of hesitation in her voice. “I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to stretch my legs for a bit.” The irony of the joke earned her a chuckle from Lydia. Dawn’s expanding torso had engulfed her right down to her knees. Progress was slow, but Dawn smiled merrily to herself as she perambulated about on what remained of her stubby, swollen legs.

Though she had to lean quite precariously to do so, what arm Dawn had left allowed her to grab a few bite sized items along the way and she tossed them into her mouth one after another. Dumplings, potstickers, shumai- Dawn never had good aim in the past, but it seemed today she couldn’t miss.

As she proceeded down the long dining room, Dawn noticed a cart a few feet ahead suddenly pull away as if yanked by some phantom force, just as the gravy cart had done earlier. She’d felt the impact, she’d seen the cart move, but somehow her mind just couldn’t link those two events.

Experimentally, Dawn moved herself toward another cart. Her breasts blocked much of her view, but she gauged herself a few feet away when BUMP! Dawn sent that cart bounding off as well. Smiling, Dawn realized the carts were only a distance from what she considered to be herself. As her body grew, her mind had to expand as well. Like a driver upgrading from moped to mini-van, Dawn needed a recalibration to bring her conscious self in line with her increased personal space.

I’m here, Dawn mused moving forward once more, and yet… BUMP! that’s me over there and… BUMP! there as well. Dawn grinned proudly at the cart’s forced departures before realizing… “Look out!” as one of them hit Lydia in the rear. Dawn watched in amusement as her sister had to do a recalibration of her own.

Looking at Dawn, then back to the narrow path the girls had been using to cross the dining room, Lydia realized how inadequate it was for her sister who spanned nearly four feet wide at her hips. “Here, let me help,” Lydia offered to clear the way, but Dawn wouldn’t have it.

“Leave them to me sis- this is better than bumper cars at the fair,” Dawn said merrily as she drove her belly forward.

Dawn giggled as her mighty prow plowed a new and wider thoroughfare, delighting in every bump and bop against her tremendous tummy as it sent more carts rolling to and fro. Never had anyone- or anything for that matter- needed to make way for Dawn before. Like a crowd parting for a dignitary, the usually accommodating girl reveled in the fact that it was finally she who needed to be accommodated. “Make way! Make way!” Dawn amused herself as she made her regal procession.

Each step forward also brought more of Etna into view, and the true ruler of the room loomed ever larger as they approached. I’m not the only one whose grown, Dawn thought begrudgingly as she grabbed some more tidbits to pop into her mouth.

By any reasonable standard both women were big- truly big. But when brought together the difference in scale became obvious. Dawn was multiple times larger than she’d been, but she was building upon a foundation that was quite small to begin with. Etna’s increase may have been to a lesser degree, but she had been wrought large from the outset and her enormous framework still dominated Dawn from all sides.

“Don’t be nervous,” Lydia said with a tremble in her voice as the slumbering Etna wheezed and burbled before them.

“Don’t you be nervous,” Dawn replied with matching trepidation in her voice.

“Fine,” Lydia said taking Dawn’s hand, “don’t us be nervous.” Looking to her feet, Lydia coughed while giving the still fully engrossed Amber a tap with her foot.

“A-Hem!”

Flushed and flustered, Amber and Holly leapt to their feet and did their best to quickly compose their mussed up clothes and tasseled hair.

“Oh, Dawn…” Holly, who hadn’t seen Dawn since she outgrew her outfit, looked at her swollen friend in amazement. “You look… well aren’t you…” Holly struggled to find some phrase from her upbringing that would compliment a girl who had not only recently ballooned, but was also practically nude. Coming up with nothing, she simply smiled and said, “Well… look at you!”

“Find me a mirror big enough and I will,” Dawn smiled back with forced bravado. Despite her discussion with Lydia about the difference between herself and Amber, Dawn was finding it hard not to gawk. Seeing Holly from a standing position brought Dawn’s eyes to chest level with her tall voluptuous friend and she’d still not gotten used to seeing the usually reserved Holly in such a tight, form revealing outfit. From this angle she seemed even more impressive than before. Etna’s old cheerleader uniform was literally filled to brimming with Holly- the sweater looked more like a knitted sport’s bra, and the pleated skirt flew out dramatically over her abundant hips and bottom.

Amber knew enough to stop Holly before she went off hunting for a mirror. Placing Holly by her side with Lydia on the end, the three girls formed a shield that blocked Dawn from her adversary.

“AHEM!” Lydia gave out another fake cough, this time in an effort to rouse Etna from her slumber. When that failed to elicit any response, Lydia took a breadstick from the table and jabbed the great heap of a woman with it.

Slowly, the sleeping giant came to. Though groggy, Etna still managed to snatch the breadstick from Lydia and crunch it down. With her appetite re-awoken as well, Etna went straight for the first item she could find- an entire rib eye steak that had fallen into her cleavage. As she bit hungrily into the meat, Etna glanced over and took note of the three girls lined up by her side. With a look of confusion, she turned her attention to the far end of the table where she saw no sign of Dawn. Etna smiled.

“So, did she finally smarten up and quit, or did you three actually manage to lose the little pest?”

Without a word the trio parted and revealed the shorter, yet significantly larger girl behind them.

Etna peered over and saw what at first glance looked to be Dawn’s head planted atop an array of peach-colored balloons all clustered about a particularly large one. Like Holly before, Etna didn’t seem to have the words for what she was seeing.

Dawn stood proud and large before Etna. She tried to cross her pudgy arms in order to look more formidable, but couldn’t come close to doing so. Nor could she rest her hands defiantly on her hips. Instead she just let what remained of her arms hang out upon her rounded sides as she asked, “Does this look like a body that quits?”

The others all stepped back as they braced for an outburst from Etna.

After a long contemplative minute spent puzzling over the odd image standing before her, an outburst came.

“Eh… he… Ha… BWAH! HA! HA! HA!”

Etna convulsed with sustained laughter- louder and longer even than when Dawn had first challenged her back at the University dining hall.

“I knew you’d be good for a laugh,” Etna got out between howls. “So that’s why you showed up here dressed like some pauper child in those over-sized clothes.” Etna’s belly shook with such strength that the whole room trembled as if it too were in on the joke. “It doesn’t even look real. It’s clearly a suit- some kind of latex fake.” Etna seemed in danger of passing out again as she asked, “Did one of the theatre nerds make this up for you? I’ll have them expelled as well.”

“What? No,” Dawn said visibly flustered. “This is all me,” Dawn tried to make her case over Etna’s cackling. Despite being in the right, Etna’s laughs cut right through Dawn and she quickly lost her composure. “This is… stop… STOP IT! STOP LAUGHING AT ME!”

“I see you were too afraid to muss up that pretty little face with a bit of prosthetics?” Etna continued with unabated mirth. “You could have at least done something with the hands and feet to make this whole charade a bit more believable.” Etna went on laughing herself to tears as Dawn pouted to the point where her bottom lip began to quiver.

“Oh, you delirious dummy- you got it all wrong. Is this what you think big is?” Etna finally regained herself enough to begin lecturing her student. “Big isn’t cute and bouncy. Big isn’t smooth, round, or neat. Big is imperfect. Big is sweaty, slow, and so very, very, heavy.” Etna grabbed and shook one of her many rolls of thick flab for emphasis. “Being big is damn hard work- it’s exhausting, and that’s why us big ones are justified in being oppressive and cruel. We just haven’t the time or energy for delusional little nuisances like you.”

Etna gazed lovingly down at her extreme bulk. “But it’s all worth it because big is impressive. Being truly big is exceptional, and being exceptionally big is most importantly powerful.” Etna reached down and pulled the broken hunk of dining room table out from her folds. She looked at it as one would a removed splinter and tossed it aside. “And big powerful things deserve honor, respect, and fear.”

Dawn seemed more annoyed than intimidated as she turned to her companions and asked, “Why does everyone keep calling me cute?” Dawn turned back to Etna and huffed adorably.

Etna was taken aback as she realized her accidental compliment. “No…no you’re missing the point.”

“Probably,” Dawn said with a roll of her eyes, “I stopped listening once you finally acknowledged me as big.”

“Ugh, I did no such thing you obnoxious twit.” Etna was eager for a quick resolution. “Turn around,” she instructed, “so I can bring this farce and your time at college to an end. I’m eager to get back to my meal.”

Dawn happily obeyed, and with rocking steps she slowly turned herself around. “Looking for a seam? A valve? You won’t find one.” After completing a full rotation, Dawn then balanced her whole body onto one little foot as she kicked off with the other to give herself a spin. Like a hippo-sized ballerina, Dawn performed a graceful pirouette that flared her long hair out like a skirt and gave proof that there was no zipper hidden beneath.

Etna was dumbfounded. She leaned in closer for a better look, and Dawn granted her a second spin.

It was true, Etna observed, there were no seams to be seen and the coloring and texture were a perfect match to Dawn’s own skin. Still, there had to be some trickery. Etna thought of asking Dawn to drop her enormous panties- certainly something was hidden beneath that ludicrously enormous waistband.

As Dawn came to a stop, Etna noticed that a bit of jiggle and shake did accompany the girl’s movements though it was far from the tumultuous undulations that came with true fat. Though unnaturally pneumatic in appearance, Etna could tell the girl was not so light as air. Gravity took only a minimal effect on the girl, but each of her many sphere’s did exhibit just enough droop and sway to show some heft, and despite how daintily Dawn handled herself, there seemed a real weight to her thudding footsteps.

Etna was at a loss for what she was seeing. “No… it’s not real. It can’t be,” Etna reached out and gave Dawn’s arm a pinch.

“Ow!”

“This is impossible. It took me years to get that big and yet you want me to believe you did this all in a few hours?”

“You need proof?” Dawn smiled at the doubt she’d put into Etna’s mind. “I’ll give you proof.”

“Let’s see… what looks good?” Dawn glanced about Etna’s end of the room. Laid out along one of the sideboards she found the perfect thing- row after row of chilled milkshakes each with a large red and white striped straw planted perfectly upright in each thick, rich concoction. “Before you scoff Amber, I’m sure they’re made out of soy milk,” Dawn said before her roommate could voice an objection.

But Dawn didn’t go for the array of treats at first. Instead, she waddled herself closer over to her adversary’s side. The damaged flooring that surrounded Etna’s epicenter creaked as Dawn added her own weight to it. With some difficulty, she then stepped onto the collapsed end of Etna’s destroyed sofa and instructed, “Hold out your hand.”

Etna warily lifter her palm, “We already shook on this, remember?”

“No, just hold it there,” Dawn clarified. “Now… this might get awkward,” Dawn apologized as she struggled to climb Etna’s hip. As a result of extreme rotundity, Dawn’s body had lost nearly all its agility. “Sorry, could one of you…”

Amber didn’t need to be asked. Dawn’s behind looked like she was trying to stow a pair of beachballs in her billowing underpants and Amber lunged for it enthusiastically. Her fervent push into Dawn’s cushiony tush was just enough to hoist her belly up onto Etna’s right flank and shove Etna’s hand right into Dawn’s cleavage.

Dawn undulated wildly atop Etna and the pair looked like two grossly misshapen waterbeds attempting to mate. Thankful for her inability for output, Dawn felt a wave of seasick like nausea pass through her. “Okay… alright Amber, I’m good.” Dawn couldn’t see her roommate, but felt Amber’s slender body pressing against her posterior, her head nuzzling Dawn’s rear canyon. “Honestly Amber, for a vegan you are awfully obsessed with flesh.”

Not the least bit shamed, Amber slowly backed away from what this morning had been the flattest, most narrow ass in school, and now could easily claim an entire dining hall booth all on its own.

Dawn was heavy, Etna winced as the girl wobbled about upon her side- truly heavy. The baseboards below gave another groan as they struggled to hold those hundreds of additional pounds. But still, it didn’t quite add up. For as big and hefty as she was, Dawn should have been even heavier at that size.

“There… I think I’ve got you pretty well enveloped by my lovely new breasts,” Dawn boasted. With Etna’s huge hand nestled between her glorious boobs, she felt like she was being groped by a greasy catcher’s mitt.

Etna couldn’t believe Dawn’s bosom had successfully swallowed up not only her entire hand, but some of her forearm as well. Her orange tanned skin sunk deep into Dawn’s pale freckled swells. Seeing them up close, Etna observed the occasional mole and blemish along with faint traces of vein beneath Dawn’s skin. A soft haze of peach fuzz covered it all. It certainly looked convincing, Etna thought as she began to wriggle her fingers deep within Dawn’s confines.

The sensation of Etna’s chubby spelunkers exploring her cavernous cleavage sent Dawn fluttering. “Oh-h-ho… that’s right… take your time- get a good lay of the land.”

Sweet Christmas! Etna couldn’t believe what her fingertips were telling her. That certainly wasn’t rubber they were feeling. No, Dawn’s bosom had a silky smoothness that put her expensive charmeuse to shame. Her massively swollen breasts were as soft, full, and warm as a new mother’s embrace.

Etna was confounded- it simply wasn’t possible. Beyond that, it was ludicrous. No breasts, real or fake could achieve such a size and maintain such a shape. Where her’s were great floppy udders, flattened under their own weight, Dawn’s breasts swelled dramatically from her neckline, the swollen teardrops bottomed out huge, round, and heavy. And as big as they were, they paled before the belly upon which they lay. Etna could think of nothing in nature more perfectly round than the beautiful halo that circumnavigated the girl on top of her. Leaning over, Etna was able to confirm that Dawn’s panty-clad ass and hips were as impressively pert and well rounded as the rest.

How did she get so big and how did she grow so quickly? Etna couldn’t imagine. As she sat there marveling in wonder at how Dawn had grown, Etna was able to perceive the slightest sign that the girl was actually still growing while right on top of her.

“Wait, wait,” Etna called out, “there is an air-tank- I can feel you inflating.”

Dawn tried to keep her breaths shallow as she shook her head in denial. “There’s no air-tank- I’ve just got some digestion still going on is all. But I bet it feels nice in there- all soft and snug. I’m kinda jealous. I’m sure I’m not the only one either,” Dawn said as she gave Amber a wink. “Aren’t they warm and cozy? Aren’t they the biggest most perfectly wonderful breasts imaginable? Those are no props- that’s all me,” Dawn said as she shifted about to make sure she was securely planted atop Etna.

“Now look, there are no valves, pouches, or chicanery of any kind. Food goes in here,” Dawn said opening her mouth wide for Etna to see, “and ends up…” Dawn paused with a smile as she directed their gaze down to her swollen bosom and beyond… “well, you’ll see.” Dawn turned to her companions, a look of palpable anticipation in her eyes, “Okay girls, as fast as you can.”

“Don’t you mean as fast as YOU can?” Lydia asked.

Dawn licked her lips. “Is that another challenge? GO!”

Lydia needed both hands to lift the first giant goblet as she rushed to deliver it to her sister. Seated so high atop a literal mountain of flesh, Lydia found she had to stretch as she hoisted the shivering shake to Dawn’s waiting mouth that eagerly fumbled about for the large parlor straw. But no sooner had Dawn caught it then- sluuuuUUURRRPPP! it was emptied.

As Lydia took the glass away, Dawn had the pleasure of watching Etna’s huge face and the puzzled look upon it as she tried to figure out how Dawn had just sucked up all that thick frosty goodness with the swiftness of an industrial vacuum.

Taking longer than Dawn would have liked, Amber also struggled to bring the next straw to her. SluuUUUURRRPP! Next came Holly who was a bit quicker as her height gave her a better reach. SluuUUURRRPPP! This time Dawn decided it best to just keep the straw in her mouth and it flapped wildly about as she called out orders through her teeth like some fat drill sergeant chewing a cigar. “Come on ladies, faster- more more! Holly, you have the best reach, stay here and serve. Don’t worry about passing back the empties- you’ve seen that our host considers it a sign of respect to destroy the dinnerware, so please, ignore your better instincts and smash away. Sis, you pass to Amber. I want a steady stream. Ready… now GO! GO! GO!”

With a proper bucket brigade established, the girls were better able to keep up with Dawn’s insatiable pace. Holly was reluctant at first to simply toss the heavy glasses aside, but after placing the first gently at her feet had earned a stern glare from Dawn, she soon embraced the naughtiness of the whole situation and threw the discards down with gusto.

SluuuUURRPP! SMASH! SluuUURRPP! SMASH! SluuURRPP! SMASH! One brimming tankard after another was offered up and sacrificed as shake after shake was inhaled by Dawn.

Etna watched the bizarre proceedings in stunned silence. Even during her most famished chow-downs she had never been able to consume at such a rate. Not only was Dawn astoundingly fast, but she made it seem so effortless. Surely brain-freeze should have slowed her down, but Dawn seemed immune to that as well. Even worse was how neat and pretty she remained while doing it. Acts of gluttony ought to evoke ogreish imagery, Etna rightly believed- not the demurely cherubic display she was witnessing. It didn’t seem right and it certainly didn’t seem fair. Etna fumed as a chill hit her buried fingertips and her attention was diverted from watching Dawn ingest, to focusing on where all that frozen dairy was actually going.

The drop in the girl’s body temperature offered one confirmation, but soon Etna had a more telling indication of where all those shakes were going. With Dawn balanced upon her hip like an egg atop a mole hill, the increasing weight from all those many gallons was becoming noticeable. Dawn was getting heavier.

Etna almost didn’t want to look, but it was clear to see that Dawn was growing as well. First her great rounded body began to bloat even further and then… Etna felt Dawn give her hand a squeeze. Only Dawn hadn’t done it with a hand of her own. Dawn’s breasts were compressing Etna’s meaty paw as they too began swelling larger and larger.

It was absurd, Etna reluctantly conceded, but Dawn was certainly growing. This was no trick. Dawn’s rounded form continued to rise before Etna. The statuesque Holly had to stretch further and further to reach Dawn’s rising face. Etna could feel Dawn’s chilled belly expand and spread ever wider over her. SluURRPP! SluURRP! SLURRP!

And Dawn’s pace was only increasing. The three girl’s were sweating as they tried to keep up. The sound of slurping and smashing now rang with the regularity of a chiming clock- each tone signaling even more growth. SLURP! BIGGER! SMASH! SLURP! HEAVIER! SMASH! SLURP! ROUNDER! SMASH!

As she drank, Dawn was pleased to discover that growing while on top of something made an already mind-blowing experience even better. Though she kept her mouth focused, Dawn’s writhing little fingers and toes showed she was able to devote some of her attention elsewhere. With her point of contact expanding, Dawn was acutely aware of how much bigger she was getting as she buried more and more of Etna beneath her. What’s more, the heavier Dawn became, the more she could feel Etna’s doughy fat being squashed and spread by her increasing mass.

Every pound Dawn gained was another pound Etna had to contend with. Every inch more of Dawn was another inch that brought their sizes closer. And knowing every inch and pound rested unavoidably atop Etna made it all the more wonderful. More… more… Dawn never wanted it to end- Etna would have to beg her to stop or risk being smothered.

SLURP! SLURP! SLURP!

Etna had never felt something so heavy. No, Etna thought- I’ve been that heavy, and not too long ago. Sure it was nothing compared to what I am now, but I was certainly proud of myself then. Every chair I defeated, every couch who’s back I broke, every vehicle that sank and groaned as I boarded- of all people Dawn Morrigan should never experience such things. Etna’s whole side was going numb though it may have been due to the cold. Either way, Dawn was growing so big and heavy that she was becoming too much for Etna.

How many of those damn shakes did I have them make? Etna wondered with great regret as she watched Dawn’s pale body steadily fill like some great water balloon. She never thought of the girl as crafty, but she’d given Etna quite a conundrum: stopping Dawn would be an admission that she was too much for her to bear, but if she let her continue… could she really do it? Etna wondered as she glared at the petite face nursing away blissfully before her- could this annoying suckling tick of a girl really grow bigger than me?

The decision came down to the sound of a single crack coming up from the wooden floor and Etna’s knowledge that it wasn’t she who was causing the additional stress. From within Dawn’s tightening cleavage Etna’s hand managed to ball up into a fist as her lesser instincts kicked in and she gave Dawn a mighty shove.

Dawn gave out a shake spitting yelp as she was sent rolling off Etna and landed clumsily upon her tiny feet with a pair of heavy thuds. Stumbling backwards, Dawn gave Amber a titanic bop, knocking her aside and sending the goblet she held flying. Dawn’s rear collided with a cart and sent it crashing against the wall. Falling back upon it, Dawn’s weight caused the metal frame to buckle. As the cart gave way, Dawn was sent tumbling off sideways, heading for the floor.

Lydia caught Dawn’s hand, but she was hardly enough to right her sister. Amber grabbed Lydia around the waist and leaned back as far as she could, but it was still not enough. Holly put one arm around Amber’s chest and likewise leaned way back. Realizing she still held a shake in her hand, Holly chugged it down.

It took all three girls acting as a counterbalance, but it proved just enough to stabilize Dawn.

“Don’t fall again, because there’s no way we can get you up if you get any bigger,” Amber panted.

“I didn’t fall, I was pushed,” Dawn said shooting Etna an accusatory eye. “And don’t worry… soon… I’ll be able… to roll… myself upright.” Dawn paused involuntarily between her words while a queer expression came upon her face.

“What’s the matter?” a concerned Lydia asked as her sister made odd convulsions.

“I feel… a burp coming.”

Knocking Dawn around shook up her insides and turned her stomach into a churning ocean. Dawn was overcome by an unpleasant gassy feeling as her body tried to sort out the barrage of food and drink that had been forced upon it the last few hours. Opening her mouth repeatedly like a gaping fish, Dawn was desperate for a burp to relieve the discomfort, but one wouldn’t come. Realizing she was still a one way street of consumption, Dawn feared the spell wouldn’t let it out. She tried to pound a fist against her chest to help it along, but Dawn’s arms were now so short and rounded that it was like trying to fold an ultra-plush pillow. Her fists could do little but hang uselessly off in the distance.

Noticing the problem, Lydia moved behind Dawn and gave her a few pats on the back. Realizing there was no longer any need to be so gentle with Dawn, she gave her broad backside a more forceful pounding. Dawn’s mouth opened wide as her sister’s blows seemed to working.

A deep gurgling rose up through Dawn. She felt all a tingle as an effervescent welling filled every inch of her body like a billion tiny bubbles fizzing wildly. Lydia gave her another good whack and it was if all those bubbles suddenly burst at once. This triggered a kind of release, but not in the form of a burp. Dawn’s whole body puffed up.

“Whoah,” Lydia exclaimed as her sister’s sudden bloat pushed her back against the wall.

“Whoah is right,” Dawn repeated. She’d gotten used to expanding but this… this was inflating. Dawn had just experienced size for the simple sake of size- an increase with no additional weight. “I’m… I’m blowing up like a balloon!” Dawn cried out in joy as her burbling insides caused her to puff up even more.

With the dispersing gasses continuing to aerate within Dawn, it was as if an unseen breath was blowing into her. Dawn felt like the plaything of another. She’d long dreamed of being inflated- to fill, stretch, and swell like a balloon- and more than anything else Dawn had experienced today, this was precisely it.

“Oh wow- that was… that was… I don’t know what that was, but…” Dawn couldn’t have been more pleased by this new development, though- as per usual- she found she could always do with a bit more. Imagining herself like a fizzing can of carbonated soda, Dawn vigorously shook and jostled the great tank of her tummy: up, down, back, and forth- all while oblivious to the pummeling poor Lydia was taking behind her. A turgid storm quickly began brewing within and Dawn was aflutter as she waited expectantly for the compounding chemical reactions inside of her to be expressed.

Not a moment later it hit her. “Y-Y-YES!” Dawn exclaimed as more gas dissipated and she was rewarded with a very satisfying and prolonged increase in size. Freed from the burden of eating or drinking and unbound by clothing or other restrictions, Dawn was able to devote herself fully to this uniquely sensational form of growth. With varying mixtures of awe and jealousy, the others watched Dawn give her whole mind and body over to the forces she’d called into play. Such submission was repaid with pleasure that flew past orgasmic and brought Dawn to a state of divine rapture.

“Bigger- yes- YES! Make… me… BIGGER-R-R! Grow, grow, GROW!” Dawn commanded her abiding body. She shuddered as she expanded faster than ever. Her circumference magnified- an inch, two inches, three then four. Bigger, fuller, rounder, Dawn was being blown up like a blimp. She was filling up and yet never felt full. She was stretching outward but wasn’t wearing thin. Dawn was just becoming more. Her great and growing torso lifted her stubby arms up involuntarily higher and pushed her nearly non-existent legs even further apart.

Though it was difficult for her to know where to look, it hardly mattered for wherever her head was turned, Dawn’s periphery was taken up with more and more of her inflating body.

“This… just won’t stop being amazing,” a winded Dawn exclaimed when her growth finally subsided and she rested a cheek against her expanded form.

A rattled Lydia failed to share her enthusiasm as she gasped from behind, “Um.. yeah, little sis…” Tightly sandwiched between Dawn and the wall, she pleaded for her miniature Zeppelin of a sibling to unmoor herself, “…if you wouldn’t mind.”

“Oh, sorry…“ Dawn apologized, but couldn’t help but pause for the briefest moment to take in the sensation of her big sister’s body pressed against her sprawling form. Lydia felt so… small. The body she’d long been jealous of was for the most part, enveloped by her own until Dawn wobbled forward and set her free.

Moving had become all the more awkward and slow, but Dawn took the time to turn back to her adversary as she shook her head and tsk-tsked. “I should be angry at you for giving me the heave-ho, but as you can see…” Dawn paused as she brought her freshly expanded body in closer to grant Etna a better look, “I make the most of any situation. Either way, I take it you’re convinced?”

Etna was visibly flustered. Her mind hadn’t yet reconciled the fact that Dawn had been able to grow at all- and now this. Certainly Etna enjoyed being big, but growth for her was slow and oftentimes painful. She’d never dreamed growth could bring about the unbridled ecstasy Dawn had just displayed. And between the milkshakes and these bizarre non-burps, Dawn had grown considerably in the span of a few short minutes. From the accoutremented egg shape that greeted her when she’d awoke, Dawn was fast becoming a human ball- her arms were but conical bulges a little over a foot long, while what could hardly be called legs were down to a third of that. Breasts, hips, and bottom- these were simply notable swells upon the great globe that her body was becoming.

Seeking the only comfort she could rely on, Etna grabbed her steak back up and rambled off objections between bites. “You shouldn’t be that big. You don’t deserve to be that big. You… you’re just a meek little waste of a girl.”

“I was meek,” Dawn said as she gazed down in amazement at all her more featured features, “but I’ve finally come upon my inheritance.” An eyebrow raised as a realization came and Dawn smiled back at Etna. “And I’m glad to hear you finally admit it.”

“Admit what?” Etna asked as she tossed another bone aside.

“You admitted that I’m big.”

“Pshaw!” Etna gave in dismissal as she located an even fatter, juicier sirloin. “I only said that you were bigger- there’s a difference.”

“Pshaw?” Dawn spat back. “Find me a dictionary where I’m not the very definition of big and I’ll eat that too.”

Dawn noticed that despite Etna’s braggadocio, there was a nervous air about her. Between every denial of Dawn’s growing stature there came not only a bite of food or a gulp of drink, but Etna was also seen popping a variety of pills from amongst the hoard that lay scattered about her end of the table.

“Don’t worry, no one is denying your supremacy just yet,” Dawn assured. “I mean, good lord Etna- your fat head alone looks like it weighs more than I did when I got here.” Indeed, Dawn had always joked that her teacher had a head the size of a watermelon, but it seemed more comparable to a medicine ball now.

Etna only shook her head as her mouth gnawed away at some gristle.

“Say it,” Dawn commanded as she stamped her foot down. This gave her insides another shake and allowed the last of the gassiness to abate. Once more, in lieu of a burp, Dawn inflated a little more. “Come on, I’m only getting bigger.”

Etna shook her head again as she swallowed hard.

“Certainly I’m bigger now than any other student back at the university.” Dawn smiled as the truth of her statement only hit her when she heard herself saying it. “I must be even bigger than big ole Chet before he left to go on that weight-loss reality show.”

Dawn backed herself against a nearby closet door to demonstrate how she exceeded it by a foot on either side. “How does it feel to no longer be the only one who can’t possibly squeeze through a single door frame? I’m officially double-wide now,” Dawn boasted. “Sounds pretty big to me.”

“I don’t know how, but you are clearly cheating,” Etna accused. “No one magically balloons up in just a couple of hours to multiple times their original size. And cheating results in forfeit.”

“I could say the same for you,” Amber accused as she began examining the many bottles of pills surrounding Etna.”

“Oh those… those are nothing,” Etna fibbed. “Just antacids and the like- for the less flattering aspects of what I’m doing.”

“There are flattering aspects to what you’re doing?” Amber chided as she picked up bottle after bottle and inspected their labels. “Most of these are prescription.” She puzzled over some of language. “Many of these are experimental.” She found a ruddy colored glass bottle with strange markings on it from which Amber shook out what looked like snippets of some dried smelly root. “Some are… from regions beyond.”

Etna grabbed the bottle up and shook some of its contents into her mouth. “It’s nothing so diabolical I assure you,” Etna said wincing from the foul taste. “A few things for the heart and arteries. A couple for cholesterol. Some digestive aids. One or two to encourage the appetite. Mostly just vitamins- you know, to help me grow up big and strong.”

“Hey, whatever you need to get you through tonight,” Dawn said dismissively. “I’m not the least bit worried.”

“Well, you should be,” Etna pointed out. “You’re still the shortest one in the room, and I say that from the position of one who’s presently seated.”

“You got me there, but I think I’ve exceeded the combined mass of all three of these skinny ninnies,” Dawn said gesturing to her companions.

“Well I’ve got you and your pathetic little troupe beaten by half,” Etna boasted.

“That’s not quite true,” Holly interjected to everyone’s surprise.

“Not quite?” Etna scowled at Holly. “Why would I trust the opinion of any one of you?”

“You can trust Holly,” Amber said. “Girl’s honest to a fault, and she’s practically a human computer.”

“Still biased,” Etna said, crossing her massive arms in protest.

“I for one would like to hear what she has to say,” Dawn chimed in.

“Well…” Holly stammered, embarrassed by the attention. “You both carry your weight differently, but when accounting for volume…” Holly looked both competitors up and down, back and forth before concluding that, “Miss Vesuvi’s claim is off by quite a bit.”

Dawn smiled in satisfaction before Holly continued.

“She’s got us beaten by an additional three quarters. And as for Dawn, I’d say Miss Vesuvi’s about three and five sixteenths larger.”

Dawn shook her head as she absorbed the assessment. “Like Amber said… to a fault. Still, I was what- ten times smaller than Etna when we started? So I’ll take about a third as a huge advancement on my part.”

Despite her words, the numbers were nagging away at Dawn who felt compelled to ask, “But Holly… are you sure I don’t look bigger than that?” Dawn tried twisting and posing her swollen superstructure, trying to show it off. “Maybe you’re not seeing me from the right angle.”

“Dawn, there isn’t an angle left on you anymore,” Amber said while affectionally rubbing her roommate’s rounded front as one would a buddha for luck. Dawn noticed that the bigger she got the more “handsy” her roommate became- not that she could blame her. In fact, now that her hands were all but useless, Dawn encouraged the caress of others.

“But even still…” Dawn refused to let it go, “I am big right? I mean physically, visibly, even mathematically big right? I certainly feel big. Don’t you agree Amber?” Dawn pestered with a look that invited her roommate to further explore. “Don’t I feel big?”

Amber said nothing, but her cheshire grin and roaming hands said more than enough.

“What is your obsession with being called big?” Etna asked. “I suppose having been so accursedly puny all your life would make it nice to hear. But it’s also skewed your understanding of the word. If you’re big, then what am I?”

“You’re huge.” Dawn stated plainly. She had no trouble admitting the fact.

“Damn right I am,” Etna declared as she took a big bite from a porterhouse cut.

“A huge bitch.”

“COUGH! ACK!” Etna nearly choked on Dawn’s belligerence. Her whole body convulsed with indignant rage, but Dawn saw it for what it really was- in that reflexive instance Etna had been compelled to stand- to lunge upon her opponent. But as she rocked herself about like an enormous upended panda, Etna found that her cumbersome body well outmatched her anger. “Do I… HRMPH!… do I look like someone to be belittled?”

“I’d say you look like someone who has eaten yourself into immobility,” Dawn grinned. “You also seem to be having trouble getting your food down. I can tell by how hard you’ve been swallowing. You’re forcing it down when your body should be welcoming it openly.”

“Here, watch me.” Dawn said while nodding to her sister and pointing at some shish kebabs. She leaned forward, mouth open as Lydia grabbed a pair of them. “Down the hatch,” Dawn said as Lydia reluctantly slid the first long, well stocked skewer down her gullet like a sword swallower. As Dawn’s mouth closed over the end, Lydia then retrieved the cleanly stripped rod and repeated the process with another kebab.

“See, easy peasy,” Dawn said as she then accepted a third, fourth, fifth, and sixth skewer from Lydia. Half a dozen medleys of charred meat and veg went down into Dawn’s belly without the slightest complaint.

With that finished, Dawn turned her attention back to Etna and looked at her with scrutiny. “As great as your body has become, I think it’s finally at odds with your ego. One of you seems to want to slow it down- I mean, what are all those reddish marks all over your body?”

“Those are stretch marks,” Etna admitted. “The collagen pills can only keep up with me so much. I have some creams and butters,” Etna gestured to Holly, “if the girl would be so kind.”

Before Holly could acquiesce, Amber held her back. “I don’t want her beautiful hands anywhere on your… person.”

“Stretch marks… hmm,” Dawn said inquisitively. “I’ve only ever heard of such things.” Peering down at her own body Dawn asked with false concern, “Guys, I’m afraid my view’s a bit obstructed, I don’t have any of those horrid stretch marks do I?”

“Not a one,” Lydia affirmed.

“Thank goodness,” Dawn said with dramatic relief, then asked, “And what about all that?”

Amber approached Etna and pointed below her face. “This? I think that’s called a double… no wait… quadruple chin.”

“No, not that- that.”

Etna sat and stewed as the girls pointed at her various body parts like a butcher describing cuts of meat.

“Oh, the ones in the back are called neck rolls.”

“No.”

“This? I think that’s called a front butt.”

“No.”

“Here? Those are cankles.”

“No.”

“You mean these nasty squiggly things- those are varicose veins.”

“Egads, no.”

“Oh, these sort of pockmarked bits around all the sweaty bits?”

“Yes,” Dawn finally nodded.

“Ah,” Amber exclaimed as she stepped away, “that’s called cellulite. And you don’t have to worry about that or any of this other icky stuff.”

“No two bodies are alike,” Etna reminded them with venom in her voice. “And that’s especially true with women. There’s no shame in it.”

“No shame at all,” Amber agreed. “Your’e a whole lotta woman and I want to respect that. And yet… Amber walked over to Holly and made a sweeping gesture towards Etna. “I mean, when you look at all this, what do you think?”

Holly’s big blue eyes went wide, appalled that her friend would put her on the spot. “Oh, I ah… well….”

“Exactly, you think ‘Eww, gross!’”

Holly slapped her hands over her mouth that had uttered no such thing.

“And it’s not that you’re fat mind you,” Amber continued dressing down Etna. “I’ve had my eye turned by more than a few big beautiful Bessies. But something about you just doesn’t convey, ‘more to love.’ No, you’re whole vibe is ‘villagers, run for the hills.’”

Amber then turned Holly around so she was facing Dawn. “Whereas our little Dawn holds herself like a true lady. So prim and proper- no sweat, no sag- no fuss or muss.”

“She’s young and newly grown,” Etna called out from behind. “Gravity and time will take its toll I assure you.”

“Well, for now all I’m seeing is pert and nubile, cute and… what’s that word?” Amber again looked to Holly for and answer.

Holly gave a slight shrug as Amber leaned in to her ear.

“That’s the one…” Amber nodded then whispered, “comely.”

“As in come hither.” Amber said as she left Holly’s side and sauntered on up to her roommate. Running a hand along Dawn’s velveteen skin, Amber made her way around the roundish girl then rested herself upon Dawn’s backside where she whispered again, “quite comely.”

Dawn couldn’t help it, Amber’s unabashed flattery made her blush.

“Now,” Amber asked with both Holly and Etna in her view, “when you look at Dawn, what do you think?”

Holly didn’t respond, she just stared at all that was Dawn and bit her lip.

“Right,” said Amber as she affectionately wrapped her arms around Dawn, “you want to give her a great big hug.”

“I… well… I do actually,” Holly said as she took a step forward.

“Sure you do,” Amber said as she gave Dawn a great big squeeze. “Ohhhh Holly… she give’s the very best hugs now. Remember how hugging Dawn was like clutching a bag of sticks before?”

“Hey!” Dawn didn’t care for the comparison.

“Sorry, but true,” Amber said giving Dawn a peck on the cheek. “But now…” Amber nuzzled Dawn’s soft flesh… “well, come see for yourself.”

“Oh, I… I wouldn’t want to impose,” Holly stammered while still edging forward.

“Oh, you have to,” Amber urged. “Imagine… imagine hugging a parade float filled with warm cake batter.”

“Really?” Holly advanced, sounding intrigued.”

“Well, sort of,” Amber beckoned the beauty onward, “only a thousand times better.”

“She doesn’t… have to.” Dawn said bashfully as her voluptuous friend closed in. “I mean… only if she wants to.”

Sheepishly Holly arrived before Dawn. She didn’t seem to know where to make her entrance. It was impossible to stand before the girl and not be flanked by her enormous boobs. It was an odd site to be sure, but Amber was right, for it was most definitely a welcoming one. Holly leaned in and pressed her hands gently against Dawn's curving sides expecting her to feel taut like a well pumped tire. Instead she found Dawn pliant, soft, and invitingly warm. “Oh… oh, Dawn,” Holly exclaimed in amazement before letting her weight fall upon Dawn as she gave her a full embrace.

Holly, who was forever shy and introverted, had always maintained an unfortunate level of nervous tension in her body. This all melted away as she relaxed herself onto the mound of ever-loving cuddlesome fluff that her friend had become. As Dawn’s voluminous cleavage cradled the waist of her hourglass like two interlocking puzzle pieces, Holly let out a long relieving sigh that sounded a bit like a purr.

Amber smiled, gazing deep into Holly’s eyes. “Was I right?”

“You were right,” Holly said melting into a state of pure contention. “Dawn gives the very best hugs now.”

The two girls enveloped Dawn in their embrace for what seemed an eternity of bliss. With their three heads touching, their slow breaths synchronized. Dawn was so spacious now she could grant comfort to two at a time where before she was hardly enough for one.

Dawn swooned- she so loved being the vessel upon such happiness could lie. Looking up however, she saw not all were pleased. On the face of her opponent Dawn recognized the familiar look of anger, but bubbling about it she saw something new- jealousy.

“AHEM!” Etna barked. “Need I remind you all that I invited you here for a competition, not some silly love fest.”

Dawn frowned as her friends disengaged. For Holly it took some effort to pull her figure from Dawn’s cleavage.

Etna turned to Lydia and scolded, “Honestly, was she not raised with a sense of modesty. Shall I have the girl fetch some bedsheets to cover your sister with?”

“Dawn was raised in the belief that every woman- be they big…” Lydia turned to her sister and added pointedly, “OR SMALL- is beautiful, and never more-so than when unencumbered. You can see what a spectacular failure I’ve been at conveying part of that message.”

“Well, having run the proportional gamut, I’m gonna have to say that big is at least five times better,” Dawn mused. “As for modesty- until tonight I could hardly be indecent if I tried. Now that I’ve finally got both the goods…” Dawn gave her massive bosom a shake, “and the very goods- why not flaunt ‘em?”

“FLAUNT! I never said… ugh,” Lydia placed her defeated face into her hands.

Dawn smiled as she shimmied her bust once more. “Save your bedsheets, they won’t last long on me anyway. Besides, I’m here with my family and friends- no need to be embarrassed. As for you… well, I just don’t care what you think.”

“Besides, you’re one to talk about modesty,” Amber pointed out. Etna’s once grand outfit was now more confetti than camisole. Her enormous sprawling gut left it a mystery as to whether she wore any undergarment at all.

“I’m in my own home,” Etna said leering at Amber- she was getting tired of Dawn’s irksome groupie. “Why would I want to cover up all this perfection anyway?”

To this Amber gave a dismissive snort.

“Oh yes, I’m horrible,” Etna snarled. “And yet you fawn all over that bulbous little snot. She looks ridiculous- like someone dropped a pixie onto a helium tank.”

“Well I’d rather that than a bag of marshmallows cooked in a microwave,” Dawn retorted.

“Oh don’t say that,” Amber contested. “I love marshmallows- well, I did before I learned they’re made from ground up horse bones. Anyway, your alabaster complexion’s the closer match. With that fake tan Etna’s got going, I’d say she’s more like a giant sack of circus peanuts left out in a parking lot, baking in the sun.”

Etna fumed at the insult. Her mouth twisted and contorted, but her mind wasn’t quick or clever enough to form a worthy response.

“What, got nothing?” Amber begged for a comeback and was clearly enjoying herself- so much so, that she failed to notice Holly backing away from her. “You could say Dawn looks like an albino starfish and blowfish got together and made a baby.”

“But,” Amber continued, “I’d counter saying you resemble a pile of diabetic walruses with gastrointestinal disorders.”

Though Etna’s eyes shouted a flurry of expletives, her mouth only tightened.

“And if you’re just going to sit there and continue to stew, I’d add that you look like a Hieronymous Bosch painting of a food pyramid.”

Amber’s every tease brought Etna another shade redder. A rage fueled fire was bringing her to a slow boil, and Amber seemed compelled to stoke it mercilessly as she rolled on. “Whereas Dawn on the other hand has been painted by a less medieval, more renaissance brush. She’s Rubenesque for sure, but Dawn’s like something out of a Reubens fever dream- one where poor Peter Paul lost all sense of proportion.”

Finding Holly no longer by her side, Amber turned to her silently retreating friend. Holly, clearly wanted no part in Amber’s ribald game, especially since Etna seemed to have progressed from attempting a verbal retort, to contemplating a physical one. Regardless, Amber nodded wickedly and included her by saying, “Good point Holly, we’ll have to go much further back in our art history books to find a proper comparison for Dawn.”

Amber pointed to a shelf where an idol from the stone age lay toppled over. “It’s been staring us right in the face all along! Big round belly, big round boobs, hips as wide as she stands tall- our little Dawn’s gone from uninspiring stick figure to life-sized fertility goddess.” Amber gazed down at her diminutive roommate and corrected herself, “well, nearly life-sized. But thankfully she’s no stone carving.” Amber leaned a hand into Dawn’s belly for emphasis, watching it sink in deep. “Dawn’s the softest thing there is- a goddess sculpted from marshmallow.”

“If there’s a god of plenty here, then I’d say it’s me,” Etna finally rebutted. Her acrid tone made it clear she found no humor in this one-sided back-and-forth.

“Then I name you the god of too much,” Amber said further provoking her teacher, “while I declare Dawn…” Amber reached around and gave both of her roommate’s breasts a hearty grope, “never enough!”

Etna was huffing, though it was unclear as to whether this was to cool her rage or feed it further.

“Ladies, I remind you all to be ladylike.” Lydia knew Holly’s temperament was a good way to gauge the temperature of the room, and with the skittish girl now cowering by Lydia’s side, that surely meant that Etna was at the end of her patience.

“And furthermore…”

“Amber stop it!” Holly called out.

Amber was immediately muted. While it was clear the girl very much wanted to go on, she couldn’t help but obey Holly’s command. This Etna observed with great satisfaction and she raised a knowing eyebrow towards Holly. Having come in at just the right moment, the intervention allowed Etna’s escalating temper to finally level off- but then Dawn spoke.

“Despite Amber’s ill-intentioned attempts, there really is no comparison to you, Etna. But I don’t think she’s the one that’s got you so riled up. I remember how angry you got when you thought I was just wasting your time. Now that I’m a legitimate competitor, you can’t stand it.”

In an odd sort of dance, Dawn began moving her bulbous body before her stationary opponent to show off her still nimble grace as she continued. “By now the whole university must know of our little contest, and I for one can’t wait until Monday. Nothing from tonight will be as delicious as when everyone hears how little Dawn Morrigan bested big fat Etna Vesuvi. ‘How embarrassing,’ they’ll say. Why, she probably won’t be able to show her face at work- in fact, such a defeat will probably shame her into an even earlier retirement.”

Dawn brought her self back up to Etna and rested her belly against her side. “What I mean to say is, when the time comes that you’re no longer the biggest, then what will you be?” Dawn pressed her pristine roundness against Etna’s straining bulges. “You’ll be nothing, and all this will just be fat for fat’s sake. There’ll be no art to it. No prestige.” Dawn righted herself and backed away so she could take a stance where Etna could again see her fully. “WHEN I outgrow you, WHEN you’re declared LOSER, then you’ll just be a FAT, NARCISSISTIC, BULLY and nothing more.”

As she watched Etna’s face, glowing so red with fury that Dawn fully expected cartoon like steam to billow out her flaring nostrils, a sense of familiarity struck her. “But maybe there is an apt comparison to you.” Dawn tilted her head in thought as she observed how the remaining rivulets of red silk poured down and over the pyramidical mass of lumps that Etna called a body. “Maybe you’re more than just a gross perversion of all things feminine. I see it now. You are woman spat up from the very bowels of hell- molten and distorted into a steaming, stinking, mountainous mass of macabre menace. YOU’RE A HUMAN VOLCANO!”

“ENOUGH!!!”

Etna erupted in both sound and motion and this time she did manage to stand.

Dawn stumbled backward. Amber scurried to cower alongside Lydia and Holly. Compared to them, Etna was a colossus. Imposingly tall, horrendously wide, bulging as enormously out front as behind- the whole gravity of the room seemed to shift, drawing the girls towards that which repulsed them most.

“I may have to revise my previous estimates,” Holly muttered as she recalculated Etna’s size.

“Don’t bother,” Etna said as she stood a hulking labored body of pure hate and rage before them. “You’re all insignificant little gnats to me.” Etna ignored the incredible exertion of simply holding herself up as she took a step toward Dawn. “Especially you,” she said as the whole room shook anew. “You may have gotten bigger, but you’re still so little to me.”

Etna was used to looking down upon others, but even Holly appeared shorter to her now. Etna smiled, she knew she’d grown, but now she knew she’d grown in every way. Forcing her poor overburdened spine to straighten up, she happily watched Dawn and her cohorts shrink away as she rose. Etna looked about, taking in the new perspective. Even with all her heavy drooping flesh pulling her down she guessed herself at nearly seven feet tall.

“You think you’re BIG? Well big doesn’t mean SHIT when you’re HUGE!” Etna took another punishing step forward and they all trembled from the resounding quake. “Don’t you dare try and throw your weight around with me you disrespectful little twerp. A mouse may gorge itself and become the largest of all mice, but no matter how big it gets, it’s still only ever going to be a mouse.” Another thundering step forward and she loomed menacingly before Dawn. “Big or small, no mouse scares a cat. It only makes the cat hungrier.”

Etna reached over to the table where there sat an immense spiraling coil made up of countless plump Italian sausages. Bringing the strand to her mouth, she devoured the first sausage in three greedy bites. “A mouse should respect a cat,” she said as she bit into the next link in the chain. As she chewed, she answered the pleas of her overburdened legs and dropped herself back down upon her gargantuan ass. The foundation of the mansion right down to the very bedrock reverberated with the impact.

THOOOOMB-OOOMB-OOOMB!!!!

Dawn teetered precariously while Amber, Lydia, and Holly were knocked right off their feet and any surviving items on the walls came crashing down.

Dawn’s greater weight and low center of gravity proved just enough to keep her stable. Quickly composing herself, she refused to be intimidated. “It’s been my experience that anyone who commands respect is incapable of earning it. You are bigger than me, sure. But you’ve always been the larger one. So I’m a mouse now? Fine. Back at the dining hall you compared me to a thimble- my how I’ve grown. So pardon me if I don’t find you so impressive.”

Etna glared back at Dawn as she attempted to eat her next sausage in only two bites, but that was clearly too much for her. Dawn watched as Etna laboriously chewed, gasped and eventually swallowed. “By now I am surely the largest person in all of history. Will you be so flippant if I become the first to weigh a ton?”

“A thousand pounds, one ton- your use of numbers only demonstrates your limited thinking,” Dawn said with a dismissive air. “But if that’s your goal, so be it- I suppose it’s a fine and ambitious one.”

“You suppose?” Etna paused before her next bite. She didn’t like how easily Dawn scoffed at an idea that until today had existed only in her wildest dreams. “It’s never been done. Every doctor I’ve ever spoken to has assured me it’s impossible.”

“It probably is,” Dawn admitted. “It certainly should be,” she said as her companions regained their footing and joined her side. “And do you think that becoming a big one ton bitch will finally earn you the respect you consider yourself so entitled to? Because if it hasn’t happened yet…” Dawn let it hang there as she shook her head. “Anyway, shouldn’t being big mean that you’re beyond caring about what others think? I passed that point the moment my BMI number moved out of the mid-teens.”

“You’re big and will certainly get bigger, but give me just a few more hours and I’ll catch up- give me a few more and I’ll be calling you pipsqueak.” Dawn approached the table and reached for the opposite end of the great segmented serpent of sausages. “What’s more, I want you to watch me do it. Watch me as I continue to grow and gro… oh, dammit,” Dawn cursed as her limited reach was too hindered by her own body. “Sis, would you please?”

Lydia took up the sausage chain. Tearing off a link she fed it to Dawn who’s mouth was barely big enough to accept it. Regardless, once Dawn got her lips around the sausage she swiftly sucked it down whole without even chewing. Shumpf! Like a bank tube.

Dawn monologued as her sister fed her. “You talk of getting bigger like it’s a threat. For me it’s a promise. I’m going to show you and everyone else what big can really be.” Shumpf! “That big can be smooth, round, and soft.” Shumpf! “That big can be bouncy and fun.” Shumpf! “Admirable, generous, welcoming, and effortlessly divine.” Shumpf! And you know what? Big is even going to be cute.” Shumpf! “I’ll prove big can be all those things just as long as no one forgets that big can always be SO,” Shumpf! “MUCH,” Shumpf! “BIGGER!” Shumpf! Shumpf!
Shumpf!

Etna didn’t so much listen as struggle hopelessly to keep up.

“Since you like numbers so much, I’ll tell you one- much to my sister’s dismay,” Dawn said somberly.

The comment gave Lydia pause, and she held back the next sausage.

“See, I’m not like you,” Dawn continued with an air of mounting ambition. “I don’t concern myself with the scales of man or beast. I don’t dream of a weight in ounces, pounds, or tons- nor a size delineated by inches, feet, or yards. Like grades, I’ve always found numbers so limiting.” Though the food she’d just eaten was still having a positive effect, it paled before the size Dawn seemed to be gaining in confidence.

Dawn looked to Lydia’s fretting face and smiled as her zealotry hit its apex. Shaking her head at the single link still waiting in Lydia’s hand, Dawn looked instead to the chain in the other and gave an instructive nod.

“So unfortunately I have no number to lord over you because my wants… my dreams… my needs… are BEYOND MEASURE!”

As Lydia stood dumbstruck, Dawn leaned in, caught the sausage from her hand and inhaled it in an instant. Followed by the next. And the next. One after another the fat casings shot into Dawn’s mouth like bullets through a machine gun.

Etna pathetically tried to eat what she could from her own end as the great coil was quickly reduced. For every bite of sausage Etna struggled to get down, Dawn sucked up six whole links, then a dozen. All with no biting, no chewing, no stopping for air. Shpf! Shpf! Shpf! A cavalcade of fat sausages raced full speed on down into Dawn’s winner’s circle and she began to swell bigger, fuller, rounder than ever.

As she expanded, Dawn’s bodily features lost more definition- her legs, arms, bottom, hips, even her beloved boobs were succumbing to her dominating tummy which fell to but an inch from the floor. Lydia and the others had to step away as Dawn filled and exceeded the space between them. Several squeaks were heard as some rolling carts were likewise forced away as Dawn grew ever outward.

Eventually the supply was depleted, leaving only a long clothesline of meat hanging between Etna’s fist and Dawn’s mouth- but only for a moment. With a SNAP! the line broke, leaving Etna but a single link as the rest went hurtling towards Dawn. Ducking for cover, both Holly and Amber gave out a squeal as the severed rope whipped wildly about like an errant firehose.

After the last link rocketed in, Dawn smacked her lips with a smile of utter fulfillment. “Yum!” she exclaimed as she looked down at her newly engorged expanse. “You refuse to acknowledge me as big- fine. Why should I worry about being defined by such adjectives when what I really want to do is re-define them? Big, huge, massive- soon they’ll have to come up with whole new words for what I’m going to be.” Hardly able to even waddle anymore, Dawn nonetheless shuffled herself imposingly toward Etna. ’Till then, just call me a bridge because that gap between us is getting crossed!”

She was beyond full, beyond tired, but as the two opponents locked eyes all Etna wanted to do was eat. Reaching about, she found there wasn’t a scrap of food left within her grasp, nor could she muster up the strength to rise again and fetch more. “GIRL!” she summoned Holly, “FEED ME! FEED ME! FEED ME!”

Last edited by clovis; 11-24-2016 at 09:08 PM.
Unread 12-14-2016   #22
clovis
Frequent Poster

Dawn had nearly polished off a fine shepherd’s pie when a click and a flash drew her attention to Amber who was backing away from the group in frustration.

“What are you doing?” Dawn managed to ask before Lydia shoved in the last big spoonful.

Amber pushed a cart aside so she could move even further away from her enormously rounded roommate. Holding her phone up to her face made the answer quite clear.

“Have you been posting pictures of me?” Dawn asked sounding both embarrassed and flattered.

“I have, but it’s been getting more difficult to- uff!” Amber grunted as she gave another cart a heave ho as she moved further back. “To fit all of you in the frame,” she continued as she held up the phone to her face again and finally took a pic she was happy with before uploading it.

“So, what’s the response been? Are they impressed?”

“Hmm…” was all Amber offered in reply as she scrolled down on her screen.

“They… they aren’t being mean are they?” Dawn asked with concern.

“Um… no one’s said much of anything,” Amber said with a shrug. “Even at that forum you told me about- the one where they supposedly share your weird… interests.”

“Oh…” Dawn said slumping down a bit. “Well, maybe no one’s seen the pictures yet- it is getting pretty late.”

“No…” Amber shot down the last of her optimism, “that last post of you and Etna finally confronting one another got well over a thousand views.”

“What? Really? Surely all this…” Dawn said as she displayed her bulk then threw a dismissive nod toward Etna, “and all of that, is at least worth commenting on, good or bad.”

“I don’t know what to tell you,” Amber shrugged again.

“Don’t let it get you down,” Lydia tried to comfort her sister as she offered up a spoonful of a delicious looking steak and kidney pie. “You were doing this for yourself, remember- not for others.”

“Well, yeah… but still…”

Lydia knew that while her little sister had the loftiest of ambitions, Dawn’s ego was a delicate thing and this news was pin enough to puncture it and, quite literally, let the air out of her.

For the first time in hours, Dawn let out a sigh- a long sustained sigh that the spell should not have allowed.

The spell had been broken, and much like a balloon Dawn deflated. Smaller, smaller, smaller she shrank and shrank. Unfortunately, her reduction didn’t stop once she returned to her former ninety pound self. As Dawn’s once proud new breasts flattened out completely, her whole body followed as she fell right out of the third dimension. As flat and form-less as a sheet of paper, Dawn withered and faltered on down to the floor with all the impact of a feather.

With a greasy, pudgy hand, Etna reached down and claimed her victory. “That’s what ambition will get you,” she said with a malicious grin as she tore up the remnants of her opponent. “I told her this was a silly waste of time.”

Last edited by clovis; 12-15-2016 at 12:43 PM.
Unread 12-15-2016   #23
robclassact
Frequent Poster

Just got caught up with this one. Definitely takes me back to your classic stories. Love your eye for details (shaking rooms, physical descriptions, etc.) and your rich characters.
Unread 12-15-2016   #24
clovis
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robclassact View Post
Just got caught up with this one. Definitely takes me back to your classic stories. Love your eye for details (shaking rooms, physical descriptions, etc.) and your rich characters.
I'm glad you're liking it, and thank you for your continued support.

The previous post was meant as a way of venting my frustration in a (hopefully) creative way. I feel like someone who has spent hours (more like months) slaving away to prepare a meal only to have everyone sit down, eat up, and leave without saying a thing.

The story will continue, but I'm not exactly sure as to how. I wanted it to be free, but it hardly seems worth it. I've toyed with the idea of sending it out only to those who have expressed interest, but that only seems like more work.

If there are aspects you are liking, speak up so I know what's working. If there are parts you don't like, speak up- I can take criticism, and often a negative comment leads me to look at things differently and often come up with a solution that even I like better.

Anyway, to anyone who has read this far, thank you.

Tags
clovis, contest, eating, expansion, story