free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 141 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-20-2017   #1681
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: TG Request Thread(Read First Post)

Hello,

A few years ago my PC hard drive took a nose dive and I've been slowly recollecting my transformation stories that I liked. I've gotten most of my attribute theft stories now I'm looking for one of my favorite Transgender stories.

What I remember of it

1) Siblings discover a meteor
2) The meteor has an alien in it
3) The alien and the male sibling fight in his brain and he shrinks every time he's thrown into a lake or something
4) At one point the alien moves into the sister and his body is transformed into his sisters.

That's all I remember of the story. Can anyone help me find this?

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2017   #1682
Crumb
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillvalentine View Post
Wondering if anyone may have saved these videos by chance or knows where to find them:

Awhile ago there were TG videos on Dailymotion in the channel I believe "Jillystgvideos" or something along those lines. There were two related videos of a guy turning himself into a pregnant woman and then just another video of a guy waking up as a girl.

Does anyone have these by chance?
https://spankbang.com/1dqi8/video/ma...oman+overnight

I believe this is one of them.
Crumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2017   #1683
Luke2013
Frequent Poster

Hey lads

I'm looking for an RPG maker game that I'm not sure if it was on Tf games site Or somewhere else. It's about a character who enters a competition or goes to a fantasy world. The game features different transformation like tg, Slime etc. And they happen when you lose to a battle to any of the enemies in the game. Cheers in advanced.
Luke2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2017   #1684
DarkMWE
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke2013 View Post
Hey lads

I'm looking for an RPG maker game that I'm not sure if it was on Tf games site Or somewhere else. It's about a character who enters a competition or goes to a fantasy world. The game features different transformation like tg, Slime etc. And they happen when you lose to a battle to any of the enemies in the game. Cheers in advanced.
That might be Magical Camp on the tfgamessite.com.
DarkMWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2017   #1685
Dabrius
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
Hello,

A few years ago my PC hard drive took a nose dive and I've been slowly recollecting my transformation stories that I liked. I've gotten most of my attribute theft stories now I'm looking for one of my favorite Transgender stories.

What I remember of it

1) Siblings discover a meteor
2) The meteor has an alien in it
3) The alien and the male sibling fight in his brain and he shrinks every time he's thrown into a lake or something
4) At one point the alien moves into the sister and his body is transformed into his sisters.

That's all I remember of the story. Can anyone help me find this?
Ed Miller's Xenophobia.
Dabrius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2017   #1686
Gendersize
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumb View Post
That is definitely one of them
Gendersize is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2017   #1687
bingwestlake
Leecher

Someone help me out...I once saw a comic that showed a male Vampire Hunter and his sidekick hunting a Vampiress. They get captured and the hunter and sidekick are turned into female vampires...ring a bell for anyone?
bingwestlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2017   #1688
Immortal1982
Process Fan

Anyone have any of Daniel-San and CBlacks old school animations from the gynomorph/Siren Song era?
Immortal1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2017   #1689
johnhuffster
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingwestlake View Post
Someone help me out...I once saw a comic that showed a male Vampire Hunter and his sidekick hunting a Vampiress. They get captured and the hunter and sidekick are turned into female vampires...ring a bell for anyone?
I think this might be it not for sure. Except the hunter is female and the sidekick is a male. That are both corrupted and the male sidekick is turned in to a female vampire too!!
If so here is the link: https://exhentai.org/g/986149/012719777f/?p=1
And here is a link for the E-hentai site too:https://e-hentai.org/g/986149/012719777f/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01_title.jpg (363.3 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg 51_47.jpg (373.5 KB, 296 views)

Last edited by johnhuffster; 10-13-2017 at 11:38 PM.
johnhuffster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2017   #1690
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabrius View Post
Ed Miller's Xenophobia.
Thank you very much.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2017   #1691
Choppy
Enchanter

Am having a little Issue remembering the Title of a 3D comic, I've searched DeviantArt as best as I could and now am stumped.

The Comic is about two young men exploring a ruin and stumbles across a Wand, Subtle joking as One turns the other into a woman whilst the other gets possessed by the spirit of a sorcerer. With the Spirit full in control the newly turned Blonde woman begs for some fun with the sorcerer who in returns accidentally turns her into a dragon. The ending is him riding off on the dragon I think saying it was time to find some fun and realizes he turned the woman into a dragon.

That's pretty much it. For the life of me I can't seem to remember if it was even DeviantArt I found it on or the Name Q,Q

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2017   #1692
lowes96
Process Master

Hi I’m trying to find this movie called “My Wife and I” it’s a body swap movie between husband and wife. It’s a Nigerian Nollywood movie that came out in sept 2017 here is a link to the trailer below

https://youtu.be/8VxpOP4OvK4
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote