free hit counters
New eBook: UNBIRTHED: A PRISONER IN HER BELLY - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-20-2014   #1
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

New eBook: UNBIRTHED: A PRISONER IN HER BELLY

Hello again! My latest eBook, Unbirthed: A Prisoner in Her Belly, is something a bit different, a dark story that really explores the border between erotica and supernatural horror.

It's a brand-new story, never published online before. Some who've read it say it's my sexiest, some say it's my scariest. I like to think it may be both!

Here's the promo:

"Do you fantasize about becoming a baby again and getting cuddled and kissed by a beautiful, loving mommy? If so, I'm just the woman you've been looking for..."

Martin is an arrogant, cynical writer who runs a popular blog featuring his articles making fun of weird sex fetishes and subcultures. When he sees Abbie's personal ad seeking a guy who wants to get treated like a baby, he sets up a date thinking this will be his most hilarious article yet. But Abbie isn't quite what she seems to be, and now Martin is about to get babied in ways he never imagined were possible.

This erotic horror story will both disturb and excite you, as we follow Martin's strange transformation and regression and he begins a new life he never asked for. Abbie wants a new baby to love... and she will not be denied.

(Erotic horror story featuring unbirthing, vore, age regression and transgender transformation themes, word count 10,425.)

If you enjoy this story, you can find more of my TG transformation stories on my website.

Last edited by Mindi Flyth; 05-20-2014 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Correction
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age regression, shrinking, transgender, unbirth, vore