free hit counters
Ludella Hahn Transformations - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-22-2015   #1
LudellaHahn
Lurker

Ludella Hahn Transformations

Hello! This is my first post in these forums, so I guess I'll do a little intro. I am a model and producer for my clip store "Ludella Hahn's Fetish Adventures" at Clips4Sale.com/36032. I have been updating my store regularly for just a year now, but I have shot quite a few transformation clips and have been learning how to do more and more special fx as I go along.

The large majority of what I shoot is custom commissions, but I might try a couple transformation clips for fun just so I can try some different effects, so I hope you'll check out my work and leave me some feedback, suggestions, etc.

My most recent transformation update was one where I play Velma Dinkley and transform into a werewolf. I've attached some low-res photos and a shortened low-res GIF. There's a longer gif and a preview on my store. Hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think!

Jinkies! A Werewolf Transformation in Velma

This clip includes: Werewolf Transformation, Special FX, Cosplay, Parody, Transformation Fetish, Transformation Fantasies, Werewolf, She-wolf, Breast Expansion, Growth Fetish, Aliens & Monsters, Velma, Ludella Hahn, Glasses, FULL NUDITY

(A custom video commission inspired by “An American Werewolf in London”) Velma barely escapes a werewolf her and the gang were tracking down. She notices it scratched her, but it’s just a surface wound, so she shrugs it off. She gets a call from Shaggy to check in on her, and as she’s telling him that she’s fine, the transformation starts to take over. She screams in pain and falls to the floor. Her nails grow into claws. Her teeth grow into sharp fangs.

She screams “Help! Help Me!” as best as she can. She tries to get up, but the pain of the transformation continues to overtake her. She arches and struggles as she grows a tail from her butt. She struggles to get up again. Her boobs expand into GIANT TITS.

She tries to get to her phone because Shaggy has been on line the entire time. But then she’s overtaken by intense heat and struggles to take her sweater off. You can see that her big tits have outgrown her small bra. She tries to talk to Shaggy, but the pain strikes again and she falls to the ground. Her voice changes to more of a monstrous voice. Her ears grow into large pointy werewolf ears. She struggles again to get up, writhing from the pain of the transformation. She manages to get up behind a chair, and then her whole body GROWS larger to GIANTESS proportions. The rest of her clothes tear and pop off, including her glasses. She’s completely naked now and growing larger until her back touches the ceiling…then the animal instinct takes over.

She pants as the change continues, and when she opens her eyes…they’re all black, and with no mercy. She licks her teeth, staring into the camera hungrily.

When the scene reopens, she’s back to normal, except wearing sexy lingerie waiting for shaggy. Her boobs are still huge. Shaggy comes in (POV) and she denies screaming for help. Everything has been fine. She tells him she wants to be close to him and she gives him a hug, whispering in his ear that she has a surprise for him. Then her nails turn to sharp claws behind his back and her fangs grow in. In her monstrous voice she says “It’s time to eat!” and bites into him.

*This was a CUSTOM video commission. Create your own custom transformation video clip. Details at LudellaHahnFetish.com

This clip is available in multiple formats and resolutions:
MP4 HD 1280x720
MOV HD 1280x720
WMV HD 1280x720
MP4 426x240

*Note: GIF and preview treat you to a low-res teaser; download the full scene for an HD quality virtual experience.

If you haven't seen my work yet, I hope you'll check it out! I'll try to post all my new updates in this thread for those of you who are interested. Thanks so much for your time.

xoxo,
Ludella
LudellaHahnFetish.com
Clips4Sale.com/36032
LudellaHahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2015   #2
Greebrun
Process Fan

Re: Ludella Hahn Transformations

Welcome to the forum, Ludella. Bought the clip a week or so back. Only thing I wasn't keen on was the use of characters from a show I didn't care for as a kid. But anything involving your gorgeous self is worth a look.
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2015   #3
baxter1327
Process Fan

Hello Ludella. Glad to find you here. As memory serves, you've done four wolfy style vids- and I've bought them all. Honestly the first was something of a let down, but you've improved quite a bit with each new vid (much appreciated!) This last one, that you feature in your post, is far and away your best effort to date.

Like Greenbrun above, I'm not so super keen on the Scooby-Doo theme, but I understand it's probably requested by the commissioner, and it wasn't anything I couldn't look past. You're a good actress, kickin' bod, and have a great voice (IMO). Speaking of voice (pun!?), I especially appreciate the voice mods you do as the TF progresses. That's something that's fairly easily done but so many others forget and it makes a world of difference. ...to me anyway.

No doubt you'll be inundated with requests and suggestions on how to keep improving now that you've made your presence known here. Everybody seems to have their own little eccentricities when it comes to this fetish (often at odds with each other); but we're thankful when people like you come here and ask for feedback. Take it and do what you can with it and have fun, and I'll keep buying. :-)
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2015   #4
LudellaHahn
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter1327 View Post
Hello Ludella. Glad to find you here. As memory serves, you've done four wolfy style vids- and I've bought them all. Honestly the first was something of a let down, but you've improved quite a bit with each new vid (much appreciated!) This last one, that you feature in your post, is far and away your best effort to date.

Like Greenbrun above, I'm not so super keen on the Scooby-Doo theme, but I understand it's probably requested by the commissioner, and it wasn't anything I couldn't look past. You're a good actress, kickin' bod, and have a great voice (IMO). Speaking of voice (pun!?), I especially appreciate the voice mods you do as the TF progresses. That's something that's fairly easily done but so many others forget and it makes a world of difference. ...to me anyway.

No doubt you'll be inundated with requests and suggestions on how to keep improving now that you've made your presence known here. Everybody seems to have their own little eccentricities when it comes to this fetish (often at odds with each other); but we're thankful when people like you come here and ask for feedback. Take it and do what you can with it and have fun, and I'll keep buying. :-)
Thanks for the feedback. As you've already recognized, since all my transformation clips thus far have been commissions, I'm following what someone else has commissioned me to do, so not everyone is going to enjoy the same things as the commissioner.

In regards to the let-down in the first one, could you be more specific? Criticisms are helpful if they're constructive, and though you said my clips since that one have been better, I'd still like to know what part of the first one was the issue so I can keep it in mind in future filming.

If it was just a matter of special fx, I suppose there's no going backwards anyway. I think the first werewolf clip was actually my very first time playing with those special fx, and since learning more, I've thought about going back and re-editing a couple of the first ones to bring them up in quality, so I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Thanks for your input. Sorry you guys aren't a fan of Velma. I've been getting a lot of commissions for her. :P Feel free to let me know some of the character types you like to see.
Unread 02-23-2015   #5
LudellaHahn
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greebrun View Post
Welcome to the forum, Ludella. Bought the clip a week or so back. Only thing I wasn't keen on was the use of characters from a show I didn't care for as a kid. But anything involving your gorgeous self is worth a look.
Thanks so much for your feedback. Sorry you aren't a fan of Velma. I've been getting a lot of commissions for her. :P

I appreciate you checking it out.
Unread 02-23-2015   #6
ZappoHisbane
Process Fan

Allow me to go against the flow and say that I love the idea of a Velma werewolf TF. I'll definitely consider picking this up. :-)
ZappoHisbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2015   #7
Greebrun
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudellaHahn View Post
Thanks so much for your feedback. Sorry you aren't a fan of Velma. I've been getting a lot of commissions for her. :P

I appreciate you checking it out.
It's probably my age, late 80's/90's kid means it was somewhat before my time, and when it was repeated it was something I had to put up with to get to the good cartoons.
Greebrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2015   #8
gwopbomb
Leecher

A good TF is a good TF. I like.
gwopbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2015   #9
walzwildfan
Leecher

disengaged lurk mode, bought & paid for...Velma was always my choice...but I'll always be that nerd at heart ...off to a great start, keep up the good work Ludella...lurk mode ENGAGED...
walzwildfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2015   #10
baxter1327
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudellaHahn View Post
Thanks for the feedback. As you've already recognized, since all my transformation clips thus far have been commissions, I'm following what someone else has commissioned me to do, so not everyone is going to enjoy the same things as the commissioner.

In regards to the let-down in the first one, could you be more specific? Criticisms are helpful if they're constructive, and though you said my clips since that one have been better, I'd still like to know what part of the first one was the issue so I can keep it in mind in future filming.

If it was just a matter of special fx, I suppose there's no going backwards anyway. I think the first werewolf clip was actually my very first time playing with those special fx, and since learning more, I've thought about going back and re-editing a couple of the first ones to bring them up in quality, so I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Thanks for your input. Sorry you guys aren't a fan of Velma. I've been getting a lot of commissions for her. :P Feel free to let me know some of the character types you like to see.
In hopes of refreshing my memory on your first video's awfulness, I just searched for it and it isn't on my drive. Not surprising, as occasionally I don't feel a vid is worth the disk space it takes up so I don't save it. Haha I'm sure that sounds terrible to the artist, but don't take offense. The fact that I came back for the second, third, and fourth means I found something redeeming about you and your work. Some...most failed first timers don't get a second chance. In your case, I could tell by the quality of the vid (sounds, angles, light, overall cleanliness of the production) that you care about your product; and potential was there for better stuff in the future. I wasn't wrong.

In retrospect, I imagine a lot of what I didn't like about the first vid probably wasn't your fault, but likely the specifics set forth by the commissioner. Those of us who don't want to spend the money to commission a vid ourselves have to roll the dice on whether a vid is going to intersect much with our own respective interests within the TF fetish- whether it be situational/story line, or the elements of the TF itself. Hopefully both. That first vid just didn't jibe with me on most levels.

If memory serves, the TF was brought on by scientific potion ("Who keeps a secret formula in a coke bottle?!?" haha!). I prefer moon induced or anger TF.
The walking on all fours thing just seemed awkward and unnecessary to me. And the giantess part was completely irrelevant. I like growth in a TF, but giantess is a whole other thing IMO. (though in fairness I knew all this before buying...I was just hoping the TF would make up for it.)
And, yes, the TF FX were minimal and primitive. Akin to stop-motion as I recall. That pretty much put the final bullet in it for me.

So as you can tell from my own preferences above, your subsequent vids were much more in line with what I like, and your continual improvement in FX and TF acting (dare I say you did a knock out job in this last one) only adds to my appreciation of them. And as for the Velma thing, I'm fine with it; but the costume (big glasses, freckles, wig) cover up your own gorgeous face, so my vote is nay. though I understand final say goes to the commissioner.

Last edited by baxter1327; 02-24-2015 at 08:02 PM.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2015   #11
LudellaHahn
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxter1327 View Post
In hopes of refreshing my memory on your first video's awfulness, I just searched for it and it isn't on my drive. Not surprising, as occasionally I don't feel a vid is worth the disk space it takes up so I don't save it. Haha I'm sure that sounds terrible to the artist, but don't take offense. The fact that I came back for the second, third, and fourth means I found something redeeming about you and your work. Some...most failed first timers don't get a second chance. In your case, I could tell by the quality of the vid (sounds, angles, light, overall cleanliness of the production) that you care about your product; and potential was there for better stuff in the future. I wasn't wrong.

In retrospect, I imagine a lot of what I didn't like about the first vid probably wasn't your fault, but likely the specifics set forth by the commissioner. Those of us who don't want to spend the money to commission a vid ourselves have to roll the dice on whether a vid is going to intersect much with our own respective interests within the TF fetish- whether it be situational/story line, or the elements of the TF itself. Hopefully both. That first vid just didn't jibe with me on most levels.

If memory serves, the TF was brought on by scientific potion ("Who keeps a secret formula in a coke bottle?!?" haha!). I prefer moon induced or anger TF.
The walking on all fours thing just seemed awkward and unnecessary to me. And the giantess part was completely irrelevant. I like growth in a TF, but giantess is a whole other thing IMO. (though in fairness I knew all this before buying...I was just hoping the TF would make up for it.)
And, yes, the TF FX were minimal and primitive. Akin to stop-motion as I recall. That pretty much put the final bullet in it for me.

So as you can tell from my own preferences above, your subsequent vids were much more in line with what I like, and your continual improvement in FX and TF acting (dare I say you did a knock out job in this last one) only adds to my appreciation of them. And as for the Velma thing, I'm fine with it; but the costume (big glasses, freckles, wig) cover up your own gorgeous face, so my vote is nay. though I understand final say goes to the commissioner.
Thanks for the further clarification. I really do appreciate it. I think you are right about the FX in that one. I was only using a basic program then and had to try to figure out how to make the effects the commissioner wanted using only that program. I had warned him that I wasn't sure I could do it before I took it on, but he was fine with me trying. But yes, haha, they were very primitive. The other issue was our lighting for that clip. It was one of my first green screen sets, and it wasn't lit properly, which made the editing very difficult. I'd still like to go back and see if I can make it look any better now, but the lighting on the raw footage might still cause some issues. Though I think I've come a long way from then, I'm still learning new things all the time. I'd like to get to the level of Missa's effects, but I certainly have a long way to go. Part of it is a time based thing, so it's slow coming, but I have been able to add some new sort of effect each time. Part of the reason I want to mess around with one that isn't a commission is so that I have a chance to try things I haven't yet without the pressure of time (or failing), but first I'll need some spare time to do that. Haha. :P

I appreciate that you recognize that I care about my work, as I really do.

And yes, I understand that each storyline might not appeal to everyone. I thought the coke bottle story was funny, albeit nontraditional. I personally tend to like offbeat concepts, so I really appreciate when I'm commissioned with creative storylines, but of course that's not everyone's cup of tea.

Thanks so much for recognizing some good in my humble beginnings and taking a chance on my clips that followed. I appreciate it, and I hope I'll continue to advance in my techniques as I go along.
Unread 02-25-2015   #12
LudellaHahn
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by walzwildfan View Post
disengaged lurk mode, bought & paid for...Velma was always my choice...but I'll always be that nerd at heart ...off to a great start, keep up the good work Ludella...lurk mode ENGAGED...
Thank you so very much. I appreciate you coming out of "lurk mode" to let me know.

(I personally enjoy cosplay work, so I was surprised so many people didn't like it. Glad to hear some appreciated it as well.) <3

Tags
special effects, transformation, velma, video, werewolf