free hit counters
tg practical effects? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-07-2015   #1
mackster122
Lurker

tg practical effects?

for years Ive always wanted to make my own tg video with me turning into a girl, I was wondering if anyone had an idea to make a goods realistic tg tf for a video? does anyone have an idea?
mackster122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2015   #2
MindiFlyth
Frequent Poster

Re: tg practical effects?

It would help to know what kind of story you want to tell, and what sort of resources you have to work with. Would you play the girl, in drag, or do you plan to have an actress play the part? Do you have any experience with editing, CGI or makeup effects?
MindiFlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2015   #3
lowes96
Process Master

Thats easy just use the canera tricks like in the movie Deathstalker
lowes96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2015   #4
thelurker
I come in peace

This is how you do it in 5 easy steps if you are content with having the M2F morph against a static background:

1. Shoot guy in the video. Pause.
2. Replace guy with girl, ensure that both actors are in the exact same position. Resume shooting.
3. Take the last frame from the 1st part and the first frame from the 2nd part and use an image morphing software (like Morpheus or Fantamorph) to create a morphing clip.
4. Splice the clip between the two parts.
5. Send me a copy to enjoy.

Cheers,
Lurker.
Unread 07-08-2015   #5
genderhazard
Spell I bought is work'n

there is this surgical procedure, "Cinderella Breasts", where they inject saline solutions into your chest, giving a temporary breast augmentation. the saline is then "safely" absorbed by the body. and the breasts go away after approximately 24 hour.

With a little stage craft, you could film scenes in reverse, (i.e you film your real chest actually getting smaller as the saline is absorbed then when played backwards your breasts would appear to grow.

you could purchase 2 wigs. one would be sacrificed as you trim it in conjunction shooting the breast transformation.

Finally you might see if the breast procedure would work to augment your ass.

These are probably the best practical effects I can think of and might also allow you to live the fantasy.
genderhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2015   #6
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

While an interesting prospect, I'm willing to bet that plastic surgery may be out of Mackster's price range for just a TG video.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2015   #7
genderhazard
Spell I bought is work'n

Perhaps... I think cinderella sizing costs between $1,000.00 - $2,000.00 (a percentage of which goes to actual breast augmentation if the woman so chooses).you would make the

I also think you would want to make the most of the day so I would think you might want several stories concepts to be shot, One of which might be a go pro first person perspective. And before spending the money you might try some dry runs or proof of concept videos.

If successful you might be able to get money through kick starter, Tebra seemed to meet her goal for a comic. I would suggest offering behind the scenes videos to those who donate high enough. although you might have problems getting doctors to film the procedure due to typical malpractice concerns, photos may be allowed.

More mundane tricks would be to shave your body and film your body hair growing back in. This would take some patience and dedication to holding a pose for the camera then reassuming the same position the next day and the next as well as setting up a consistent lighting scheme. This might be shot first to show good faith or your level of cinematography skill to invest in you getting funding to take to the augmentation step.

Of course this all depends on being able to pass as a woman.

Also... "Just a TG video"?

Last edited by genderhazard; 07-09-2015 at 04:17 PM.
Unread 07-10-2015   #8
mackster122
Lurker

thanks so much for all the suggestions you are all wonderful people, this is a small project I've always wanted to do myself, and I don't really have a job but hopefully I will and save enough money to actually make this short film, and I have thought of the saline thing for personal reason but ill consider that. All I can keep thinking about is the skeleton changing and also the groin changing, I don't want to use the ol "deflatable penis" trick I want to make it seem organic and magical.
Unread 07-10-2015   #9
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by genderhazard View Post
Also... "Just a TG video"?
Well in comparison to surgery for a transition.

You did give me an idea though, and since all bets are off at this point...

Mackster, if you're a "grower" you could film yourself getting an erection and play it in reverse. That is of course assuming you're okay with doing that considering it would be actual genitals on screen.

As for skeletal stuff... Can't think of anything on the cheap aside from learning how to dislocate your joints.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*

Last edited by zdarkness; 07-10-2015 at 01:06 AM.
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2015   #10
genderhazard
Spell I bought is work'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackster122 View Post
All I can keep thinking about is the skeleton changing and also the groin changing, I don't want to use the ol "deflatable penis" trick I want to make it seem organic and magical.
Well, in that case...

You might be talking about doing animation. You could try a combination of rotoscoping and more traditional animation techniques.

As for organic and magical, most transformations and morphs focus on the external changes, For some time I have thought a transformation using the blueish medical images would be well received. The blue could be changed to pink to follow normal conventions. While the white image seems out of place it was a good skeletal representation that could be illuminated by the glow of the reproductive changes.

I also think a smoother animation would result from transforming labia into the scrotum and shaft and then play in reverse. Resulting in the image of testicles withdrawing to become ovaries.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0.jpg (8.4 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (10.4 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg 1a.jpg (30.5 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg 2a.jpg (94.8 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (9.7 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (13.6 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (12.7 KB, 106 views)

Last edited by genderhazard; 07-10-2015 at 02:40 AM.
Unread 07-10-2015   #11
mackster122
Lurker

I wanted to add, yes I do want to hire an actress to play female me