free hit counters
Midna BE Story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-20-2008   #1
theshoelace

Midna BE Story

Inspired by a picture I saw, made by the awesome artist known as Grim, I wrote a li'l story. I may continue if you like. Well, here it is:

'' The day started beautifully. The sun came up quite early over Hyrule Field, and Link stood up, yawning. A familiar voice suddenly came from the ground. ??Good morning??, said Midna, as she rose up from Link?s shadow. Link smiled. Link ate some bread and drank some goat milk, and made clear he wanted to turn into a wolf now. And so they travelled further, towards another temple.

Zant had been looking at them from his throne. ??I refuse to wait here until the traitors come for me??, Zant said to himself. ??I must destroy Midna now??. He went through some very old relics and found an ancient book holding dark spells. He looked at many spells, until he found one which said ?to destroy?. To create this dark spell it would require many ingredients, but he could easily get his hands on them with the power he had now.

He followed the instructions carefully. He added a lot of dark magic to water, and let it boil in a pot above old burning Deku sticks. ??Say the name of the one you wish to destroy twice??, it said in the book. Zant did. An odd smoke rose up from the water. The book said that this meant it had gone well up til then. He threw a deadly poison in the water, exactly as the old book advised.

Link was running with Midna on his back, when suddenly he felt her grip loosening. He heard her mumble weakly. He quickly stopped and let Midna gently roll on the grass. He could see that something was terribly wrong. He panicked, and tried to make clear that Midna had to turn him back to human. She seemed to understand, and she turned him back to human, but immediatly after that she fainted.

Zant laughed. He looked what more the book had to say. ??The last ingredient will decide the result of the spell: add a bone now, and it will be well??, were the last words the book held about this spell. He grabbed a bone, but then checked the book again. Were there any warnings he?d missed? He found a small note: ??No other ingredient must be added, nor given to the victim??. Zant decided this was of no further importance and walked back.

Link had no idea what to do. Midna coughed horribly, as though she was choking. Link searched his pockets, hoping to find something that would save Midna. He found the bottle of milk. He delayed no moment: he opened the bottle and quickly put it to Midna?s mouth. It seemed to improve her situation: she stopped coughing, and she started breating peacefully again.

Zant dropped the bone in the pot, but the substance disappeared before the bone was in it. Zant screamed out of frustration. He didn?t know what had happened, but it was very obvious that the spell hadn?t worked out the way that he had wanted it to work out. But what he did not know was that the spell had in fact been completed: but not to kill. A bone would have done so... but what had the last ingredient been then?

Midna woke up. She yawned. Slowly, she started remembering that she had been sick yesterday. She noticed Link next to her. ??Good morning!??, she said cheerfully. Link?s face looked quite worried. ??Don?t worry, Link. I?m fine now. I wonder what happened yesterday though???, she said. Link nodded. They first had some breakfast. While sitting in the grass, Midna noticed something different about her shadow. She couldn?t put her finger on it.

??Link...??, she started doubtfully. ??Do you think I look any different??? Link was a bit surprized by the question. He had no idea how to react, but after a few seconds he shrugged his shoulders, to make clear he didn?t know. ??Hmm...??, said Midna, still wondering what it could be. Later that day Midna was riding on Wolf Link, and they were headed for Hyrule castle town.

She noticed the slightest disbalance, and she looked at her shadow again. She concentrated, and then it came to her. She looked down at her chest. ??They... are a bit bigger then they were. But that happens from time to time, I guess...??, she decided. She was glad to have solved the riddle that had troubled her for a short while. She now concentrated on the adventure, because that was really important.

That evening it came back to Midna. She wondered if Link would notice it. She glanced down at her chest once more. She could only just stop herself from screaming. Her breasts had become significantly bigger. Not a whole lot, but it was easy to see. Link was quite absentminded at the moment, but as soon as he?d take a good look at her he would be blind not to notice.

She decided to tell him, rather then to let him discover. ?? Link... listen.??, she said. Link looked up, she saw the sleepiness in his eyes. ??Does... does anything... look any different to you, Link...???, she asked, her face turning remarkably red for a Twili. Link rubbed his eyes and looked at her. He did see what had changed, but he wondered whether it was some kind of joke to embarass him. He simply looked her in the eyes.

??You know, it?s really really weird, but...??, she said. ??... I?ll talk about it after a good night?s sleep. Good night, Link.?? She lay down. Link still looked at her for a few seconds. He was quite puzzled. He, then, also lie down and slept until the sun once again rose over Hyrule Field. Midna woke up, and this time she didn?t stop herself from screaming. Link quickly jumped up, and wielded his sword.

After a few seconds he realized there was no danger, and he looked at Midna. His mouth dropped open: Midna?s breasts were now large in comparison to the rest of her. The sun shone brightly on them. ??Link, something is happening, and I do not know why, but I need medical attention now, I think??, she said. Link nodded, Midna turned him into a wolf and he made haste for Hyrule Caste Town.

Midna felt that her breasts were still slowly but relentlessly gaining in size. ''
Unread 03-20-2008   #2
Ninja In The Night
Knight Of The Black Sword

Re: Midna BE Story

Great start, & would like to see this continued.... A bit curious as to who in Hyrule Town could help her...
Ninja In The Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2008   #3
theshoelace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja In The Night View Post
Great start, & would like to see this continued.... A bit curious as to who in Hyrule Town could help her...
Why, thank you. I might continue, but only if the topic doesn't die so I'd have to necro it over and over again. I have already thought out the story a bit, but there are some things I am still doubtful about. Mainly the end.
Unread 03-20-2008   #4
kingnitros
Frequent Poster

sounds good, heh, and ya stay true to to characters too, such as Link never talking and Zant getting all pissed off, lol. so thats a plus.
Unread 03-21-2008   #5
ZantetsukenX
Process Fan

Err... Kinda wierd seeing the main characters name be Zant as that's what I go by in alot of games I play. XD
ZantetsukenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008   #6
Grim
Process Fan

well i'll be a monkey's retarded nephew, i inspired someone?

thanks, good story! roll with it man.
Attached Images
File Type: png midna.png (69.6 KB, 2522 views)
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008   #7
Enji
BE fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim View Post

I don't see how you don't. I can't think of a single person who isn't a fan of your works.
Enji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008   #8
theshoelace

Quote:

Wow, how cool that you replied. Thanks a lot, man!

I wrote another bit of the story now. The part with a * means that that moment strongly resembles Grim's picture.

''Link ran as fast as he could. He entered the Hyrule Castle Town, used a second to wipe the sweat of his forehead, and ran to the marketplace. He tried to remember where the doctor lived, but it came to him that a normal doctor would very likely be unable to help Midna. He looked around in despair, when suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. For a moment he thought it was Midna, but he looked around and saw an odd cloaked figure.

‘‘Your companion has been cursed, but the effects are odd’’, he said. Midna looked over Link’s shoulder, wondering how he knew that. ‘‘You seem to be quite the expert. Do you know how to lift this curse...’’, she looked down at her chest. Her breasts were a bit bigger yet again. ‘‘... and quick. ‘’, she added. The man looked troubled. ‘‘That is beyond my power. It is an ancient spell... but I can slow it down. For a while.’’

The man spoke some words which the didn’t understand, and a light shone from him on Midna. Midna felt that her heartbeat returned to normal, en she felt that her breasts wouldn’t grow a lot for a while. ‘‘ I’m afraid this won’t stop the spell for long... just one, perhaps two days’’. ‘‘ Then we have not a moment to lose. Let’s hurry to the Sky Temple, and then the Twilight Realm! ’’, Midna said.

Link rode Epona to Lake Hylia, jumped inside the cannon, and was shot off.He hasted past all of the enemies, found another clawshot, eventually found the boss key and destroyed the foul dragon that waited in the boss room. This had taken the whole day, and Midna quickly teleported Link to the Mirror, where he added the shards. The gate to the Twilight Realm opened.

‘‘Link... I can feel that the old man’s magic is weakening. Very soon the spell will affect me again. Please, let’s hurry to Zant.’’ Link nodded and gave her a comforting smile. He stepped in the Twilight Realm. He suddenly saw the great Palace of Twilight before him. Midna spoke again: ‘‘ This w...’’. She suddenly stopped. A look of terror came in her eyes. Then suddenly, she screamed: something happened.

Midna’s breasts suddenly increased rapidly in size until they were very large. She clutched them, and looked at them in complete awe*. Link stared, until Midna yelled at him that he had to turn away. Her face was red now. ‘‘Link, you must hurry towards Zant. I’ll... be hiding in your shadow for the coming time.’’, she said, jumping in Link’s shadow. Link ran inside the palace.

Shadow would hide her, but not stop her breasts from growing, and she couldn’t be in the shadows for ever. Link wondered if he would be fast enough to stop Midna from having breasts the size of three Fused Shadows combined.''

Well, I hope you guys like it. I hope that you one day make another Midna drawing, Grim, but of course I won't mind if you don't.
What software did you use to make that Midna drawing? It looks so freaking awesome.
Unread 03-21-2008   #9
Grim
Process Fan

thanks, its oekaki, online painting program.

i dont see why i cant do another, kinda busy atm tho so i will do it when i can.
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2008   #10
theshoelace

Quote:
thanks, its oekaki, online painting program.

i dont see why i cant do another, kinda busy atm tho so i will do it when i can.
Ah. I have tried that once or twice as well. It always turned out a disaster, though.

Well, that would be incredibly awesome! If you finish it, though, where will I find it?

Anyway, I added a bit more to the story. I hope you guys like it:

'' Link feverishly hasted through the Palace of Twilight, collecting keys and returning the Twili to normal. It would?ve been easier to bear if Midna wouldn?t have kept telling him to hurry. Link did not blame her, though, he understood that he had to hurry for her sake. After several exhausting hours he finally stood in front of the boss door. Midna rose from his shadow again, looking nervous.

?? Look, Link... give me a moment?s time to mentally prepare myself. I?m going to have to show myself to Zant... normally, I wouldn?t be shy, but... ?? She glanced down at her chest. In the past hours her breasts had gained a bit more in size. Link nodded and gave her a comforting smile. Midna took a deep breath. ?? Okay, Link. Let?s go.??, she said. Link nodded and unlocked the large door.

Midna hid herself a bit behind Link. Zant was there, on the trone that was not rightfully his. Almost instantly, he started a speech that seemed as though he had prepared it, until Midna moved away from Link?s back. When he saw Midna and how she had changed, he was completely silent in awe. ?? How... what...???, he started, very confused. Midna turned a bit red again.

??WE were going to ask you the same question, Zant. This...??, she clutched her large breasts, ?? Can only be your doing!??. Zant was obviously very confused. He muttered incomprehensibly as though he was trying to bring back some unfindable memory. ??All I remember is trying to DESTROY you with a magic spell, but it failed because of something YOU did. And it probably caused this. What did you do when you started feeling sick???

Midna tried to bring back the memory, but it was all very vague. Link?s eyes suddenly opened wide, as something came back to him. He searched his pockets, and took out an almost empty bottle. There was still some milk in it. Link held out the bottle to show what he meant. ??You... gave her milk.??, Zant said. ?? Well, I suppose this declares most of the recent events, eh???, he said with a malevolent grin. Now will you let me finish my speech?

He continued his story about how he was the rightful owner of the throne and how he met Ganon. When he finally stopped talking, Midna said: ??Well, you?ve had your speech. Now, how do we lift this dreadful curse???. ?? How would I know? I?m not going to help you, traitors. No, what I have for you is death! ??, and so a strange battle started in which Link was teleported to several areas where he had been.

Eventually, Link defeated Zant. Midna had expected to be turned to normal because of this, but she remained her imp form with enormous breasts. Zant revealed to them that the only way to lift the curse on Midna would be to destroy Ganon, which he thought they could never accomplish. Zant laughed and Midna destroyed him with the recovered Fused Shadows of her ancestors.

?? Link, I have a feeling that these will be a whole lot bigger before this adventure is through. ??, she said, weighing her breasts on her hands. Link couldn?t think of a good reaction, so he didn?t change anything about his face. ?? At least I will be able to break the barrier on Hyrule Castle now ??, said Midna, trying to cheer up the situation. Link smiled at her, and together they left the Palace of Twilight. ''
Unread 03-22-2008   #11
Gronggrong
Process Mongroll

Nice... If this was actually in the game
it would be even better then now!
Gronggrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2008   #12
Sir Kibble
Minor Baddie

Haha, I love Link. The way you describe his actions reminds me of a hilarious Zelda fan movie.

Good story so far!
Sir Kibble is offline   Reply With Quote