free hit counters
Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-26-2018   #37
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Re: Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations

Hey guys, things have been a little quiet with releases lately as I just released my first book on Amazon. For anyone curious about learning hypnosis, it's a very short, simple approach written in a way anyone can pick up and understand. It's called Yes, It's Real: Hypnosis For Beginners. Buy it here: http://a.co/dwrYM3j

I'm not just here to plug the new book though, our Easter Sale for 2018 is now live! Our Easter Sale for 2018 is now live. You can receive 20% off your purchase at hypnosisondisplay.com when using the discount code EASTER18 at checkout. The sale will be up through the week, ending Tuesday morning (April 3rd). It's a great chance to pick up some of our releases on the cheap.

I put together a short preview for the sale where two of our volunteers think they're cute bunnies. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/HwjIqpRexPw

Happy Easter!
HypnosisOnDisplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2018   #38
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Hey guys,

We've been a little quiet as we prepare to take the series on the road for the summer. We'll be travelling out of a small camper trailer, doing hypnosis sessions along the way! It should be an interesting, hypnotic adventure.

We have recently released a hypnosis session I thought you guys would be interested in. In this session Natalie was being hypnotized for the very first time, and turned out to be an excellent subject, one of the best we've worked with. This session was focused heavily on transformations, all of which took place very slowly. The main three we focus on are a robot transformation, a chicken transformation, and a cat transformation.

This was a very intense session since she went so deep and you can really see that in her transformations. She gets very into these suggestions and roles, and there's a good exit interview where she suddenly remembers the entire session and talks a bit about the transformations as they come back to her.

You can see these transformations in the preview at hypnosisondisplay.com, where you can also buy the video of her full hypnosis session.
Unread 04-30-2018   #39
actionmang
Frequent Poster

I’ll have to check that out here soon. Just curious, are you still planning to try out the physical change suggestions that I mentioned earlier in the thread? As a reminder that’s where the transformation is paused and they react to having a tail, paws, fur, etc? I’m still really excited about you trying that.
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2018   #40
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Also, it sounds like you incorporated some of my feedback, thank you!
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2018   #41
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Hey guys, we've added a new feature to the site that I'm very excited to announce. You can now stream the entire series, over 40 real hypnosis sessions, for only $9.99 a month. I will be adding to the service as well, including some compilation videos of our best transformations yet. You can sign up and start watching at https://hypnosisondisplay.com/.

You can also see a short video I put together to advertise the service here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucfQn4DTN0o
Unread 05-27-2018   #42
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionmang View Post
Also, it sounds like you incorporated some of my feedback, thank you!
I'm always happy to include suggestions, especially the transformation ones as it's some of my favorite content to explore with hypnosis.