free hit counters
Foot growth/inflation anyone? - Page 16 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-12-2017   #181
Nilla
Leecher

Re: Foot growth/inflation anyone?

Hello. I'm fairly new to the forum and specifically this thread. I have a character named Lina who has a curse in which her feet grow when in contact with water. Here are two drawings of her. One normal, and one with huge feet. I hope this is okay to show, and I hope to know what you guys think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8417_by_dpdm56-d9oll57.jpg (84.9 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg 8620_by_dpdm56-d9oll64.jpg (698.9 KB, 158 views)

Last edited by Nilla; 03-12-2017 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Spelling and image errors
Nilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2017   #182
Obsidian
Process Master

I come baring a gift for my fellow foot growth lovers!

My latest Daz creation. Hope you likey
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Foot Growth Indian Girl_20170330_185711.jpg (316.3 KB, 482 views)
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2017   #183
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post

Thats AWESOME!
Balugawhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2017   #184
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post

Always a pleasure.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2017   #185
Obsidian
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balugawhale View Post
Thats AWESOME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki
Always a pleasure.
I try.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2017   #186
AndyMuerte
Process Fan

https://clips4sale.com/studio/99097/...th+Fantasy++HD

This was posted in the Growth section, but it's more focused on Foot Growth. It's a great clips. The actress really makes the video worth it. I hope more videos of the quality and content keep coming!
AndyMuerte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2017   #187
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

So i commissioned a friend to write me a few stories, shes a decent writer, here's one

"The Feet Of A Witch,

Part 1

I was sitting at the edge of the bed, my legs extending in front of me, looking at my bare feet…
I ran the toes of my right foot thoughtfully along the underside of my left, slowly tracing along from my heel.. along my arch… to the underside of my other foot’s toes…

In my mind, I contemplated Alex, whom I lusted for so much, and wanted to please…

I gazed down at my size 7 feet…

“Oh why can’t you be bigger?” I begged them. I stretched my toes, painted a ripe cherry red, trying to extend them myself.

As a witch, I was trained in different sorts of magic; but I was a young witch and I hadn’t yet learned spells to modify my own shape.

Then I thought to myself… “My sisters!” “Why, I can ask my sisters to help me… They can cast a spell upon my feet to make them larger, to win the affection of he whom I long for so deeply….”

I held Alex’s face in my mind, imagining the joy that I could impress upon him with the large feet that I knew he craved. I imaged all the sexual pleasing I could bestow upon him with bigger feet… and I made up my mind. “My feet must be bigger,” I resolved, and off to my sisters I went to seek assistance.

After some slight bargaining, my sister Caspia agreed to help me. She warned me that I might experience discomfort during the growth process, but I agreed eagerly, so wanting to satisfy Alex…

Caspia and I stood in my room, face to face. She retrieved some dust from her satchel and sprinkled it across my feet. She looked at me seriously and asked if I was sure. I explained to her I was willing to undergo this discomfort in order to be the object of my love’s affection. With that she chanted a few verses, and cast her hands over my size 7 feet, beginning the spell…

She stood there, looking at me with anticipation and a slight apprehension. Suddenly, I felt a warming within my feet.. A sort of tingling began beneath the surface of my skin. I looked up to Caspia, nervously biting my lip. She could see in my face that the process was beginning. “Remember, the magic power is re-arranging the atoms in your flesh,” she reminded me. “You are going to be experiencing some intense changes…”

I stood there, as my feet began to feel like they were pulsing…

itchiness spread across the skin of my feet, and I could feel the insides growing… stretching out the skin…

The sensations were becoming more intense… I began to breathe deeper….

I could feel the bones inside my feet growing… I held my breath, and let out little pants every few seconds in an attempt to tolerate the pain…

“Mmmm,” I moaned softly as my bone mass increased. My feet began to stretch before my eyes…

My foot began to lengthen and widen… The spell had worked! I watched eagerly as my feet began to stretch, keeping in mind how I would use these enlarged feet to bring so much pleasure to my Alex….

The arch of my foot ached, and slowly began to increase it’s curve as well, slightly throwing me off balance. I caught myself on Caspia’s shoulder.

“Stay strong,” she whispered, as my feet continued to pulse, the skin feeling fiery hot, as my feet grew before my eyes.

My toes began to expand more, my entire foot bursting through the sandal I had been wearing…

I stood there, panting heavily, looking at my feet. My size 7 feet had now swollen to a size 11…

I breathed heavy, looking at my beautiful large feet before me… I couldn’t wait to impress them upon my lover….

I imagined his head rolling back in pleasure, as I took my gigantic feet and sensuously used them to pleasure him….

I couldn’t wait a moment longer, I had to see him…."
Unread 10-24-2017   #188
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

Another :

Shoestore Encounter

I stepped out of the car, the sandal of my petite size 7 left foot stepping out of the car, followed by my right. I stretched out my toes in my fitted sandals, and began to walk towards the entrance, unaware of what was about to happen to me.

I was at the mall with my boyfriend and it was business as usual. We checked out a few stores, got a Jamba Juice. I wanted to get a new pair of shoes so we headed to DSW.

Samuel and I were perusing the selection, when out of the corner of my eye I spied three totally strange looking woman, who had exaggerated features, and were dressed rather differently.

I nudged Samuel in the shoulder and motioned toward the women.

"Oh my god, Sam, look at them!" I said to him, snickering. "Look at their FEET!"

I motioned toward the women's particularly large feet.

"Oh my god," Sam said, chuckling quietly. "Dude, they're FREAKS!"

"Watch this," I say to Sam, grabbing him by the wrist and leading him to the women a few aisles down.

I approach the women, unaware that they were witches, as they were scrounging through various boxes of shoes, undoubtedly attempting to find a size that would accommodate their large feet.

"Hey," I say to the women, with a smirk.

Feeling an impulse to impress Sam, I get a little more snarky when they don't immediately respond.

"Hey FREAKS," I address the women.

The three turn to me, bewildered by my disrespect and interruption.

The tallest one turns to me. "How can I help you, Little Girl?" she responds.

"I was just wondering," I sass the woman, "do they even make a size for those hideously large feet?"

The woman's eyes burned at me. Her two sisters stand at her side, obviously flustered by the insult, as she deepens with rage.

"Ooh, you nasty child," she starts at me. "Thou likes to judge others, doesn't she?"

I barely pay any attention, instead chuckling with Samuel.

The witch notices my continuing disrespect and gets even more enraged. She turns to her sisters. "Well, this little one certainly likes to point the finger at others, doesn't she?"

The sisters nod in agreement, the two still obviously discouraged by the girl's comment, and the other feeling the brewing of vengeance.

"Well, let's see how she feels with some bigger endowments of her own.."

The other two women nodded excitedly among their sister, as she points a crooked finger at my feet, and began to chant:

"Widen the soles and stretch the toes..."

All of a sudden I felt an intense throb in my feet.

The two sister witches whispered wickedly, "bigger,bigger, grow, grow!....."

Another jolt of sensation in my feet. I look down. The skin is swelling. "Ahh," I pant, looking desperately to Samuel, standing there baffled.

"Extend the arch and grow the bones...."

With that my feet creak, as the arch suddenly enlarges. The bones stretching within my feet. "Stop!" I cry out.

"Larger, larger, more more!" The sisters laugh.

My feet surge out in size in front of me, breaking through my cute little sandals. "What's happening to me?!" I beg. A burning sensation pulses through my throbbing feet as the skin stretches. "What's happening?!"

"For every step your feet will take....."

A loud stretching sound is heard as my feet continue to grow, my toes dangling over the edge of my sandals.

"A larger footprint they will create...."

I moan deeply, grabbing hold of Samuel's shoulder as my large feet knock me off balance.

"From now on this is your fate..."

I moan into his arm, my feet continuing to throb and grow. "What is this?!" I moan.

"Your friends' 13s you will now take"...

"My friend's 13s?!" I cry to the witch. "What does that mean?!!" My feet throb in my sandals. "What's happening to me?"

"Babe, look!" Sam interrupts me, pointing down to our feet, side by side. "Babe! You're feet are the same size as mine!!"

I looked down. My feet, swollen and tore through my sandals WERE the same size as Samuel's huge men size 13s!!

I looked up to the woman and her sisters, who looked down at me smirking.

"You WITCH!" I cried out.

"Teach ya' to be rude to women with big feet," the witch said, her and her sisters walking off snickering.
Unread 03-27-2018   #189
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

anyone find anything new? lol
Unread 05-13-2018   #190
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4-2SCjMMck

New video! 20 likes for him to finish it!
Unread 05-20-2018   #191
gokutothez
Frequent Poster

There is a shoe bursting panel of a She-Hulk transformation from Avengers #2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RCO008.jpg (485.3 KB, 267 views)
gokutothez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2018   #192
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

https://www.patreon.com/Oxdarock has a pretty awesome and massive foot growth sequence available now for only a buck.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote