free hit counters
Fairy Circle - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-08-2018   #1
thunderwing
Process Fan

Fairy Circle

Gwen's camping trip is going to last longer than she expected.

The woods were quiet, save for the soft chirp of birds and the rustle of the wind. The sun shone brightly through the trees, illuminating an idyllic forest clearing. It was clear and warm and the breeze smelled of spring.

Gwen hated it.

She was a city girl, through and through – the absence of honking horns, wailing sirens, and thousands of voices arguing in hundreds of languages made her faintly uncomfortable. She sniffed the air and frowned – nothing but fresh air, without a hint of Vietnamese takeout, car exhaust, or spilled coffee. Why would anyone go here willingly?

Still, here she was, trundling through the forest in her indie band t-shirt and cargo shorts, her fuchsia pixie-cut becoming damp with sweat.

“The things I do for love,” she sighed, to nobody in particular.

Her current paramour, Brett, was a fellow urbanite, but he had a certain itch he liked to scratch every few months or so, in the form of a camping trip. Although he cloaked himself in the guise of an affable web designer, he had the soul of a mountain man – and the sexual prowess of an elk in rut. As much as it pained her to leave her comfort zone, she wasn’t about to leave her man unattended with all his outdoorsy juices flowing.

Indeed, she had to admit the sex they’d had in their tent last night had been fantastic, almost enough to make up for her largely sleepless night, as she’d imagined a wolf, a bear, or a hockey-masked serial killer behind every little noise.

After waking up way too early, Brett had gone off to catch them some lunch, leaving Gwen to do some foraging. So far, she had a pitiful little bag of dwarf blackberries and a pocketful of acorns – not exactly a feat. She stopped to rest for a moment, perching her slim frame on a large rock as she looked around the clearing. A big ring of little grey-white mushrooms, about twenty feet across, caught her eye.

Normally, she wasn’t that interested in mushrooms unless a guy named Skrag was selling them by the baggie, but these looked edible, at least. Of course, she didn’t want to poison herself, either. She pulled out the little booklet Brett had given her and flipped through it.

“A ‘fairy circle’, huh? Well, sorry, fairies.”

She crouched down and moved to pluck one of the larger mushrooms. As soon as she did, however, she felt an electric charge go through her, throwing her off balance and pitching her forward, falling head-first into the circle. One involuntary somersault later, she was flat on her back, staring up at the canopy of trees above her.

“Oh my god. Fuck you, nature.”

Before nature could answer back, Gwen’s world suddenly went black. She tried to feel for her phone, but it was gone – and so were her shorts, and her shirt, and everything she’d been wearing, leaving her totally naked. She stood up, and bumped her head. Looking around, she saw that she was somehow in some kind of dark cave – but she could see daylight ahead of her.

She carefully felt her way through the cavern, her hands clutching every handhold in the cave’s strange fibrous walls. A strange, flowery odor pervaded the cavity – Gwen thought she recognized it, but she couldn’t quite place it.

She emerged from the tunnel into daylight – she was still in a forest, but this one was strange and alien, with six-foot-tall blade-like trees unlike anything she’d ever seen. In the distance, she could see a row of…giant…white…mushrooms?

She turned to look at the entrance of the cave, only to find that it was the sleeve of some giant shirt – no, it was her shirt! She smelled the flowery scent again, and recognized her preferred brand of fabric softener.

She backed up, and saw that her clothes were laid out just as she’d been lying in the grass – and she’d shrunk right into them. It was completely impossible, but she was now two inches tall.

She took a quick personal inventory, now that she had some light. Apart from her tininess, she was unchanged – same B-cups, same painstakingly gym-honed abs, same Dorothy Parker quote tattooed on her forearm (“What fresh hell can this be?”). The sole exception was her once-neatly-trimmed bush, which was now somewhat wilder and the same vibrant magenta as the rest of her hair.

As soon as she had sighed in relief, however, Gwen’s bare flesh began to tingle. The quote on her arm suddenly seemed quite applicable.

She felt a sudden coolness on her ears; feeling them, she found they’d extended into elfin points. Simultaneously, two delicate antennae slid out of her hair and dangled in front of her eyes. She gingerly poked the glowing tip of one, and felt a pleasurable jolt travel down her spine.

“I guess this isn’t so b – “

She suddenly doubled over, clutching her sides with pain. Two slim, fleshy growths extended from the side of her ribcage, gradually acquiring elbows, wrists, and finally delicate hands and fingers, identical to her original ones. She flexed her new fingers experimentally, her thoughts a mix of wonder and horror.

A sharp pain blinded her for a second, and this time she fell to her hands (all four of them) and knees. After a few moments, her vision returned, but not as it was before – she could somehow see new, indescribable colors with a wider field of vision. Catching her reflection in a droplet of water, she saw that her eyes had been replaced with large, dome-like compound eyes. They seemed to retain the vibrant green shade of her irises, however.

The muscles of her back began to spasm, and she cried out in shock. She craned her neck backwards, trying to see what was going on; with her new eyes, she could see four crumpled, wet growths hanging limply from her back. Instinctively, she tensed the muscles in her back, and soon she could see and feel the blood pumping into them, inflating them until they were four rigid, diaphanous dragonfly wings.

The fairy circle had turned her into a fairy.

She wrapped all four of her arms around her, grimacing in disgust. She’d thought fairies were just tiny women with wings, not gross half-bug people. And these were only the things she could see! For all she knew, before long she’d be laying eggs, puking up honey, or eating flies.

Still, there might be upsides to this. She flexed her back muscles, and the wings buzzed. She lifted off the ground, then fell back down. She flexed them again, this time for a full second, lifting her well above the grass. As she drifted back down to the forest floor, she summoned her full concentration, and locked her muscles into a configuration that kept her comfortably aloft. With some experimentation, she found that she was quite maneuverable, especially once she figured out how to navigate using her antennae, and buzzed around the clearing, sniffing flowers, brushing past leaves, and almost colliding with a surprised bumblebee.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps. It was Brett, carrying a large dead fish.

“Gwen? I followed your tracks here, are you…?”

His voice trailed off, and his eyes alighted on the pile of clothes in the fairy circle. A dumb grin began to creep across his face, and he looked around the clearly, apparently expecting Gwen to be hiding naked behind a tree. She slapped her forehead in frustration, but couldn’t help but be a little excited.

She flew into his face, startling him.

“Brett! It’s me, I’m here! Can you see me?”

His eyes widened as he recognized the tiny face in front of him. “Gwen? What the fuck? Is this…like, fake?”

“Fake?”

“Fairy hoaxes! I saw a thing about it on PBS.”

Gwen balled her tiny hands into fists. “Sure, like a hundred years ago when you could just cut out drawings and take pictures with them with your shitty camera and it turned into a whole thing because they hadn’t invented sex or the internet yet so there wasn’t anything better to do! Do I look like a paper cutout, Brett? Or do I look like your tiny, pissed-off, totally naked girlfriend?” She punched him in the nose, lightly.

“Well, now I know it’s you.”

“Hmph.” She crossed her arms.

“I’m sorry, this is just…is this your true form?” His voice became a hushed whisper.

Gwen tried to roll her eyes, but found that they were no longer capable of rolling. “No, I did not come from the fairy kingdom to live in a crappy one-bedroom walk-up, work as paralegal, and seduce you, Brett. It was those dumb mushrooms over there! I tried to pick one and they shrunk me down to the size of an action figure and gave me all these bug parts.”

Brett looked suitably chastened. “Oh. Well, uh, what should we do now? Call a doctor?”

Gwen was gradually becoming less upset about her predicament, as her lower set of arms began softly exploring her body. Brett’s presence was driving her to distraction. “No, I just…mm. Mmm.” She half-heartedly shooed a wandering hand away from her moistened slit. “I know this is gonna sound weird, but…feeling the air and the sun on my naked body, and seeing you all sweaty and masculine...I am ready to go. Like, right here, right now.”

Brett was clearly puzzled. “I don’t know what we even can do. Literally no part of me will fit in you.”

Gwen sighed, theatrically. “Brett, you are a sweet guy, but you are not a creative thinker.”

She flew down to his crotch, where his erection had already begun to tent his shorts.

“Plus I think your brain isn’t working too well right now.”

He shrugged, sheepishly. “Well, you are naked. And those bug parts kinda suit you.”

With inhuman strength, she pushed his top button through the buttonhole, then grabbed his zipper and pulled it down. She flew back up and tugged the waistband of his boxers down – however, she had been unprepared for exactly how excited Brett already was. His cock sprang forward and smacked her away like a flyswatter.

She rubbed her jaw. “Ow.”

“Sorry. You okay?”

She eyed his junk hungrily, her antennae twitching. “Yeah, actually. I thought maybe this would be gross, but…fuck, you smell delicious.”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Get naked and lie down. Leave the rest to me.”

He did as she asked; soon, he was horizontal, and his cock was vertical. Gwen landed at its base and gazed at it in awe; Brett was pretty well-endowed, but at this size, it was like a tree trunk. She climbed its underside like one, finally finding a comfortable spot about halfway up it.

Keeping herself in place with her strong legs, she began by caressing it with all four of her hands. As he responded with a pleasurable moan, she pressed her torso into his manhood, her proud breasts and stiff nipples further stimulating it.

Her antennae, now crackling with energy, brushed against his shaft; as they made contact, Brett let out a startled gasp as he felt raw sexual electricity course into him.

A grin on her face, Gwen manoeuvered herself so that her clit was rubbing directly against a vein; she could feel the steady flow of blood racing through it, sending hot waves of ecstasy through her tiny body. He was fully, ragingly erect now, his cock angled at a 45-degree angle to his muscular torso, giving Gwen a more secure perch to work her magic.

She was so lost in pleasure that she didn’t notice that she had apparently been working some actual magic. The energies that had transformed her were now flowing through her boyfriend, remaking him into a creature of the woods. Brett’s flesh was rapidly sprouting hair, especially below his waist. Even the dick she was enthusiastically riding had become considerably more inhuman.

Brett was also blinded to his own changes by the incredible sensations flowing through his body; even as his lengthening ears began to pick up his girlfriend’s moans with crystal clarity, he could focus only on her.

“I don’t know what you’re doing, but holy shit, don’t stop!”

Sensing that he was close, Gwen deployed her trademark move, and began using her tongue on Brett’s frenulum. Admittedly, her tongue was usually a lot bigger, but it had the desired effect all the same. Brett’s member finally tensed up – god, she could feel the cum flowing through his engorged flesh – and released, shooting a fusillade of semen onto his chest. She buzzed in orgasm while Brett bleated, releasing her grip on his cock and collapsing onto Brett’s furred scrotum like a beanbag chair.

As the post-orgasmic haze lifted, she began to notice her changed surroundings. Willing her wings to work, she lazily wafted into the air to fully survey her boyfriend. She couldn’t stifle her gasp.

Below the waist, he was all-animal, with brown fur covering cloven-hooved legs that belonged on a goat; Not covered with fur was his penis, but it definitely wasn’t human anymore. Above the waist he’d retained more human characteristics; his arms and torso were more hirsute and muscular than they had been before, but they were still within the range of humanity. While his legs were largely animalistic, and his torso mostly human, his face was a strangely-appealing blend of the two, retaining his prior handsomeness and combining it with a bestial roughness. A large pair of spiraling horns curved out from his temples, framing a face with a wider, flatter nose, a short but thick beard, and two rectangular-pupiled eyes.

“So, uh. Bad news. I think I’m contagious.”

“Huh?” His long, almond-shaped ears perked up with surprise.

She gestured down at his body with all four hands.

Brett recovered enough of his faculties to look down. “Oh, fuck!” He scrabbled to his hooves and stood upright, giving Gwen a good look at the short, furry tail above his muscular ass.

He gingerly felt his face, wincing once his hands reached his horns. “Is it bad?”

“It’s not bad…not bad at all, really. It suits you.”

She wasn’t lying. With his human mind and inhuman body, he was the ideal melding of man and beast, a creature who could stimulate her intellectually and physically – the perfect mate for the ethereal forest creature she’d become. He was a satyr, an avatar of masculine virility, just as she was the lithe, delicate embodiment of feminine sensuality. She wasn’t big on traditional gender roles, but she could work with this – keep her hair short, make Brett cook that fish…

Clearly, Brett wasn’t too bothered by it, either, given that his cock had already begun to rise again. He might not have even noticed, though, given that he was examining his tongue – a tongue that came to a very, very fine point. Gwen smiled, and said a silent thank you to whatever goddess had designed him.

Gwen slowly flew up Brett’s chest, dragging her hands through his chest hair, before reaching his face. She softly kissed his nose, eliciting a faint blush from him.

“We live here now, I guess. It’s ours.”

Brett looked sheepish. Or goatish. Gwen wasn’t sure if sheep and goats were the same thing, honestly. “Man, this sucks for you. You hate this place.”

“Yeah, well…I mostly hate how quiet it is. But we can fix that.”
Attached Files
File Type: doc Fairy Circle.doc (38.5 KB, 11 views)
thunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2018   #2
karnov26
Leecher

Re: Fairy Circle

Well written and enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!
karnov26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2018   #3
thunderwing
Process Fan

Re: Fairy Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnov26 View Post
Well written and enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you! It’s my pleasure.
thunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote