free hit counters
More general 'increased beauty' - Page 75 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-25-2011   #889
Shadowsbane99
Frequent Poster

Re: More general 'increased beauty'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupOfRamen View Post
Even so, Samus was already pretty beautiful to begin with.
I'm going to requote my list earlier in the thread, I think it is a pretty good guide to what is and what is not IB:

Now all I'm about to say after this is totally my opinion, and if you think the thread should or should not include something I am stating here, feel free to chime in with your opinion.

What is meant by Increased Beauty in this thread is:

1. Female only (I think male should be a different thread if it is asked for)
2. The common sociological view of the beautiful woman.

Now what is considered beautiful can actually widely range even in the "common" view, however I think the rough idea is not hard to understand.

What the transformation should NOT include is:

1. A predominantly non-human transformation. The transformation should begin mostly human and should definitely end near fully human. (Possible exceptions may apply, such as catgirls and succubi, as long as the transformation focuses on the beauty)

2. Breast expansion past E cup or EE, or breast expansion to exclusion. Those belong in the Breast Expansion forum area. If breasts get beyond EE cup, they become the focus of the transformation, rather than part of it.

3. Body expansion, particularly weight gain. If the girl becomes more pudgy or greater, it belongs in the Body Expansion forum area. Breasts and "junk in the trunk" is an exception, but only to J'Lo proportions.

4. Growth past 6' 3" or so. Anything past that belongs in the Growth forum area.

5. Amazonian transformation (which I am a fan of). Increased beauty can include becoming athletic, but if the girl looks like she might be able to arm wrestle The Rock, it belongs in Growth. (If the strength comes without added bulk, it does not count. She Hulk transformations definitely are considered amazonian.)

6. Bimbo transformations. Here we get into a gray area. Reason being, there is a thread FOR bimbo transformations. If the primary focus is on the intelligence drain or mental domination, then it belongs in the bimbo thread. If the primary focus is on the physical transformation, then it can come here. If the Bimbo transformation only includes makeup, dyed hair, and an IQ drop, don't put it here. But if a girl goes from a mousy, ugly geek to a smoking hot stacked bimbo, it probably belongs here.

7. Transgender. If a change in gender is part of the transformation, it shouldn't be included here, it belongs in the transgender area. If however, the target got turned into a girl first, THEN later got an increased beauty transformation, then the latter transformation qualifies.

8. A woman just putting on makeup or dying her hair. There should be some actual process.

Some things that make a transformation more likely to qualify as being here (so look out for them):

1. Multiple changes, if the target is getting a thin waist, and a nice set of boobs, and a nice ass, it likely belongs here.

2. Facial changes. One of the primary focuses of this thread.

3. Weight Loss. The Body Expansion people might think it a shame, but fat removal is one of the steps of increased beauty.

4. Hair changes. Long lustrous hair is another popular part of a beauty transformation, but it should definitely be accompanied by other transformations.

5. Sudden interest from men. If guys are suddenly dropping their jaws at the girl, it likely belongs here.

6. Physical imperfections removed. Glasses, pimples, leg hair, all removed, skin becoming soft, nails becoming well manicured, etc.

These are the kinds of things that indicate a good increased beauty transformation.

A little note concerning age change: The target age of the end result should be 18-35. Age progression to that area should probably be in the AR/AP area, but an age regression to 18-35 years old may be a good one to put here, particularly if the age regression includes enhancement beyond what they had when they WERE that age.

Any comments or suggestions?
Shadowsbane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2011   #890
personEL
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku View Post
In the anime "Honto ni Atta! Reibai-sensei". Episode 6; a Zashiki Warashi (good luck spirit) goes a little crazy "improving" everything in the school.
a) Pretty negligible as far as IB goes.
b) The paper doll flash animation was too distracting.
c) What the fudge is Egon Spengler doing in that class?!
personEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2011   #891
mercury01
No Man's Slave

A better question would be what the fudge Egon Spengler was doing helping Zack and Ivy track down Carmen Sandiego.
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2011   #892
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsbane99 View Post
I'm going to requote my list earlier in the thread, I think it is a pretty good guide to what is and what is not IB:
I agree 99 %. That 1 % I don't agree on is Transgender. Usually I don't think transgender counts as IB, but I'm thinking about the clip from "Shuukan! Story Land" featured a few weeks ago. The man never actually becomes a woman (I think), but his constant pursuit of greater female beauty makes it qualify.
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011   #893
The Vanishing Boy
Lurking 4 my Dream Girl

-> ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsbane99 View Post

Now all I'm about to say after this is totally my opinion, and if you think the thread should or should not include something I am stating here, feel free to chime in with your opinion.

What is meant by Increased Beauty in this thread is:

1. Female only (I think male should be a different thread if it is asked for)
2. The common sociological view of the beautiful woman.

Now what is considered beautiful can actually widely range even in the "common" view, however I think the rough idea is not hard to understand.

Some things that make a transformation more likely to qualify as being here (so look out for them):

These are the kinds of things that indicate a good increased beauty transformation.

A little note concerning age change: The target age of the end result should be 18-35. Age progression to that area should probably be in the AR/AP area, but an age regression to 18-35 years old may be a good one to put here, particularly if the age regression includes enhancement beyond what they had when they WERE that age.

Any comments or suggestions?
^ Aside from the transgender issue, my sig pretty sums it up!
FMG = Anorexic--->up to 'fitness model'|--->Ms. Olympia---->She Hulk
GTS = 5 in.------>up to 6 feet|----->Galaxy-sized
Rapid Weight Loss = Ok!
Increased Beauty = Definitely ok! (see avatar)
!No Furries!

Process Speed = No Poofed-Process
The Vanishing Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2011   #894
johnsmith
Process Fan

Love to see someone take the smurfs ar clip and ad some beauty increase to it. Hair lenghting etc
johnsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2011   #895
Kyutetsuki
misspelled bloodsucker

i don't even
Unread 07-20-2011   #896
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Cinderella's slippers

http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/r...97878048633238
http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/r...02189553544441
http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/r...10565219456363

In these three standalone chapters, whoever puts on the glass slippers becomes a super-beautiful 17-yearold woman, regardless of what age or gender they were before. IMHO the third chapter is not as entertaining as the others.
Unread 07-20-2011   #897
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
Love to see someone take the smurfs ar clip and ad some beauty increase to it. Hair lenghting etc
Here is a link to the great clip he's referring to. I agree, if only I were able to manipulate video I would love to exaggerate the breast lift and waist trimming she gets.
Unread 07-27-2011   #898
Sutibaru
---

Never read the novel but the concept reminds me of that old Twilight Episode.

http://io9.com/5824311/plastic-surge...ga-and-a-movie
Sutibaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2011   #899
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

It's actually a pretty good read. Also I think it was in fact based partly on Number Six Looks Just Like You so.
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2011   #900
secer43
Lurker

200 pound beauty

first post guys here is a scene from 200 pound beauty. a korean fat and ugly Korean girl disappears for a year and has massive plastic surgery to be come beautiful. its my first post be kind
secer43 is offline   Reply With Quote