free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 146 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-01-2021   #1741
ZappoHisbane
Process Fan

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
It's kinda silly to see so much hand wringing over a tablespoon of red corn syrup in someone's mouth
Not as silly as judging other's tastes in an already niche fetish. We of all people should know better.
ZappoHisbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2021   #1742
rosecrowley666
Leecher

Hi guys!

I thought it would be fun to chime in on this conversation.

With live-action and low budget practical effects, circumstances often make decisions for you.

Every brand of fangs available without custom fitting is held in by thermoplastic. That looks fine from the front, but if you open your mouth too wide or shoot from the side, you can see the plastic. That's where the blood comes into the picture. It's the only creative solution on the table to conceal the plastic. Personally, I'm not always in love with the gory appearance this creates. But in my mind, gory should win out over fake. Soon I'm hoping to incorporate custom fangs.

I agree that the contacts I'm using aren't ideal. Next month my vision insurance will kick in, so I can get measurements for custom contact lenses. Ultimately I plan to get full eye movie quality scleral contacts, but that's quite costly, so it might be a little bit until I can do that. Meanwhile, having a prescription and measurements will allow me to get lenses that look more appropriate.

I've been working to make each clip as different as possible, but there are practical barriers to that. The biggest challenge to creating variation in storyline is that there are no other characters. Sometimes the character speaks to the camera and reflects on a transformation to flesh out the story a little. In each clip, I try to oscillate between a character who has a different relationship to lycanthropy and the change itself. I ask myself creative questions about the character: Has this happened to her before? If so, how many times? If it's the first time, did she expect it because she was bitten and someone warned her? If it's not the first time, how does she relate to it? Does she hate it? Fear it? Feel conflicted about liking it? Long for it? I try to convey the answers to these questions in my body language, facial expression, breathing, etc. I try to oscillate between pure body horror and sexual transformations. In close to half of the transformations, the character is visibly aroused and climaxes on screen.

I know some people want transformations that are pure pleasure instead of a mix of pleasure and pain -- but that's not quite my thing. Art comes out best when you make it for your own taste. I think this is extra true of erotic art.

The main thing that I feel a lot of criticisms don't consider is that I'm making these every week. On the one hand, that's good for the audience because it means lots of content. On the other hand, it means that the amount of change from clip to clip will be a lot more glacial. Maybe the sheer volume of videos I'm creating kind of overshadows the clips that are much more original.

Anyhow, that's just my two cents on some of the points that have been tossed around. I'm working on improving things, and my goal first and foremost is to make content that contributes to this community in a genuinely special way
rosecrowley666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2021   #1743
midnight_writer
Process Fan

Haven't bought it, but thought it was of interest:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/75...ndrea-rosu-wmv
midnight_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2021   #1744
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_writer View Post
Haven't bought it, but thought it was of interest:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/75...ndrea-rosu-wmv
It looks quite good. pity it is quite pricey though. She's been doing some werewolf related stuff lately, that is quite uncommon these days .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2021   #1745
Voral
Lurker

Some more info on the Werewolf movie "Bloodthirsty" was released not too long ago. A theater and VOD release date was announce here:

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/b...te-1234915288/

There is also a trailer for it on Youtube here as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R0hjKnilRI

Seems like it will be a interesting watch.
Voral is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2021   #1746
clockworks
Process Fan

I saw "Bloodthirsty" on the virtual Fantasticfest...disappointing.
clockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2021   #1747
Mathai
Professional Slacker

Location: California native, returned after years in the Army abroad.

Disappointing because its a bad movie, or disappointing because of the lack of transformation scenes?
Mathai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2021   #1748
SquadalaGuy
Leecher

Probably the latter, im going to assume...if it doesn't have any gradual tf or nudity in sight, why bother? Lol
SquadalaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2021   #1749
clockworks
Process Fan

To answer your question. The story development was good, as was the acting. However, the special effects were very minimal and amateurish. I think the best thing to come along in the last few years was "When Animals Dream". "Bloodthirsty" isn't even in the same category.
clockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2021   #1750
oezdemircan aydinoglu
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockworks View Post
To answer your question. The story development was good, as was the acting. However, the special effects were very minimal and amateurish. I think the best thing to come along in the last few years was "When Animals Dream". "Bloodthirsty" isn't even in the same category.
Thanks. This says it all. Skipping the movie.
oezdemircan aydinoglu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2021   #1751
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockworks View Post
This comment is honestly over critical of the transformation. Is it the next coming of AAWIL? No. But to call it "amateurish" is a bit much. I uploaded the scene to my dropbox, just so others can get the chance to form their own opinions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ysi9sn9im...%20TF.mp4?dl=0
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2021   #1752
trc071880
Frequent Poster

Yea i bought the movie and to be honest ive seen waaay worse. I thought the nail growth was actaully very well done!
trc071880 is online now   Reply With Quote