free hit counters
[Discussion] Having dreams of growing women - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-20-2016   #1
Lecher
Process Master

[Discussion] Having dreams of growing women

I've had this dream a few times in the past (not nearly as often as I'd like) of a woman growing in front of me. Only it's SUPER frustrating. It's mostly the suspense because we both know it's happening, but the main issue always becomes I don't know where to look! I want to see all the clothes rip, and the shoes, but it' literally like a "blink and you might miss it" type thing. I keep looking everywhere, waiting for the piece I'm looking at to give way, but quickly looking somewhere different to make sure I don't miss something else. I figure it might actually be like that in real life. Anyone else have a similar dream?
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2016   #2
jwoods
Process Fan

Re: [Discussion] Having dreams of growing women

All the time. Have been recently having my wife rp that she's growing while we're having sex after these dreams. She dresses up in a wife beater that has been ripped into 2 pieces resembling the 50 foot woman outfit. As we progress she tears it more hear and there talking about her growth. (I'll be going down on her looking up and she'll be rubbing her tits talking about how big they're getting, ripping the top a little hear and there). This helps with the frustration of that particular dream. Have you ever tried this?
jwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2016   #3
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

I used to pray to God that I'd dream of growing women. Now that I'm older and closer to understanding my faith, I kind of regret that.
Unread 02-21-2016   #4
Soviet Hybrid
Unoriginal

Used to have dreams back in high school of some of my class mates growing huge, they'd experiment with their new size and practically level the town, not because they were evil just because they didn't realise how big and destructive they were being. As I got older I started having dreams about one of my university tutors growing huge, mainly still wearing her smart business attire, but because I felt she would make an awesome giantess. At first the wouldn't like being gigantic but as people started taking pictures of her she'd become annoyed and then start enjoying herself as she realised she can do anything she wanted, even increasing her size to beyond the two or three hundred foot she'd start off at.

Now I have a constant dream of one of my former work friends Jessica, she too clad in smart business attire, tights, and high heels, growing with every step as she walked down the street, totally enjoying the fact she was getting bigger. Eventually her feet are big enough to step on several cars at once, she's too wide to properly fit down the road she has to slide down smashing her breasts and ass against buildings either side until she reaches the lower height buildings where she casually just crushes them without a care. I really should replace Jessica with my girlfriend but after she told me she had no interest to explore my macrophillia nor would she enjoy growing gigantic, I tend to go back to Jessica as she was constantly in them.
Soviet Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2016   #5
merritstone
Frequent Poster

I have dreams all the time where nothing is quite the right size. Or at least not the right size all the time. Kind of like the Foo Fighter's video for Everlong. Ceilings are too low, or the car seat is pushed impossibly far back. People are often the wrong height, sometimes by several feet but they can return to normal size in a blink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBG7P-K-r1Y

Most of the time I don't even know things are weird until after I wake up. But sometimes I *do* realize inside the dream that an attractive woman is 7 or 8 feet tall, and I try to "keep" them that way but I almost never can. They'll randomly/suddenly be normal-size without shrinking, like they had never been big at all. Yes, it can be frustrating.
merritstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2020   #6
Growthmacro
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecher View Post
I've had this dream a few times in the past (not nearly as often as I'd like) of a woman growing in front of me. Only it's SUPER frustrating. It's mostly the suspense because we both know it's happening, but the main issue always becomes I don't know where to look! I want to see all the clothes rip, and the shoes, but it' literally like a "blink and you might miss it" type thing. I keep looking everywhere, waiting for the piece I'm looking at to give way, but quickly looking somewhere different to make sure I don't miss something else. I figure it might actually be like that in real life. Anyone else have a similar dream?
Gosh, this is exactly what i feel when i use my imagination.
But well, i suppose i can stand the frustration if i could see a scene like that
Growthmacro is offline   Reply With Quote