free hit counters
Rei Rei TG - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-29-2006   #1
GreatDragon AD
Twin Warrior of Fire

Rei Rei TG

I don't know if anyone mentioned this in this section of the forum or not but I want to inform this just to be sure. Back at my early days of renting videos from my favorite (and only) anime video club in my hometown Mayaguez at Puerto Rico, the people who worked there considered me and my twin brother as their favorite customers. Because of that, they let us rent movies from the hentai section. There was this one movie that took my interest and it was called "Rei-Rei". It was this about this magical mistress named Kaguya and her short servant Pipi who help people who have dire love problems, make their wishes come true, and show the dire consequences if they chose the wrong path.

It only consisted two episodes but the first onedid have a tg sequence. In that episode, Kaguya helps a guy that her love is in dire trouble when she is in love with another woman but doesn't know that woman has a relationship with doctor and they plan to murder her. To solve his problem, Kaguya turned him into a sexy girl. As a girl, he tries to build a relationship with the doctor so he can make the doctor's girlfriend think he was going with another girl and delude their plan's of murdering the protagonist's true love. I know it sounds kooky but at least the TG sequence was decent.

Again, I just wanted to inform about the sequence and I think I have it if I could find my video that got all of my hentai recordings. Rei Rei is a very old hentai. Even if I do have it, I don't know a thing in transfering VHS recordings to computers. Also, I can't do this at this time since I'm using my parents' computer. I still need to get a new monitor for mines. Anyway, hope this information helps. Comments are welcome.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com/
GreatDragon AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2006   #2
Sucht17
Process Master

Heh, I remember seeing a VHS copy of Rei Rei in a Suncoast video store...well, many years ago.

I believe I've heard of this TG sequence before, but have never bothered to track it down.

Also, there's a Rei Rei manga excerpt on Farhad's Tg manga that I believe is related.

I should be drawing things.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2006   #3
Armadagon
Process Fan

Is this what you're talking about? I can't remember where I found it, though. i think it was a random Yahoo group...
Attached Files
File Type: avi Rei Rei.avi (5.90 MB, 1632 views)
Armadagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2006   #4
Sutibaru
---

Reirei was a pretty nice piece for hentai. Kinda left a good feeling with me when it was over. I like it more than harcore. I own the VCD.

But basically there are different clips all over the net with different quality and subtitles.
Unread 03-29-2006   #5
Kitsune Dragoon

I really felt the story could've gone another way (In that the main could've stayed female and such).

He adjusted a little quickly, but a nice sequence overall.
Unread 03-29-2006   #6
EchoWing
Process Master

Did anyone else have a problem seeing this file? My computer went wonky whenever I tried opening it.
EchoWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2006   #7
Armadagon
Process Fan

I believe it's a DivX codec, so make sure you have the latest drivers.
Armadagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2006   #8
Jynxed151

I have it on DVD....I watch it all the time
Unread 03-29-2006   #9
BaconExpert
Bacon no Jutsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoWing
Did anyone else have a problem seeing this file? My computer went wonky whenever I tried opening it.
It kinda works, but it's kinda cut off on parts (especially the top and bottom) and it's kinda buggy too...
Unread 03-29-2006   #10
Blackheart
Seeker of the Red Light

I actually own an original VHS copy and really wish the would have made more; I got it from the Crossgates Mall (Albany, New York) FYE after waiting three years to get it.
Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2006   #11
Gumbyx84
Frequent Poster

I currently have the DVD and would be happy to upload the clip of the scene if anyone is interested. I am falling behind in school, so you will need to give me a week or so to get it. If you are interested, tell me!
Gumbyx84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2006   #12
SdazVarence
The Defiant Soul

Wasnt there two different TG scenes in the Rei Rei series?
SdazVarence is offline   Reply With Quote