free hit counters
Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-08-2018   #19
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Re: Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcislandguy View Post
The internet has created this level of shameless self enrichment, without having to face the people you have essentially borrowed money and there is no legal or moral penalty for screwing other people over.
Missa was the last person to actually do this with any degree of success, guys would pay money to her for her vids as she was an actual woman because you could see she had a pussy in her videos, basically any other "female" in the tf community that dosn't do video's is a guy, either in a female online persona, or transgender in life and most people know this nowadays and most guys are not into that, nothing wrong with being like that but its not what a lot of people want
Hey hey, fuck you! I'm busting my freaking butt to bring the donkey community some content and if you think I don't have plans for some canine fun, put your money where your mouth is or shut it.

AND, I might add, Missa stopped making content because people were taking her vids for free, demanding free content, and generally just whining all. the. time. There is a well-documented attitude problem here on Process and if you're not part of the solution, once again, shut it.

Last edited by CantSaySeeSaw; 01-08-2018 at 01:55 PM.
CantSaySeeSaw is offline   Reply With Quote