free hit counters
PrimalEmotions cow girl game 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-17-2016   #1
primalemotion
self.visible = false;

PrimalEmotions cow girl game 2

or 3 or whatever...

Holy jebus I posting something new!
I've done a decent amount of work and have decided to share my work so far. Nothing super special yet but I've got enough things put in to show off how the new game is going to go.

http://sta.sh/024fj08vz91d

Questions for testers:
-Should I keep the name Betty?
-Currently there isn't much alternative expansion, but how much of that do people want (fat, butt)?
-Should I make some customization for the character (clothes, hair)?
-The chat window thing will probably move, or at least move when the milking window is open. Does it bother people? (I will add a thing which bypasses the tutorial)
-I plan to have a proper dialogue for this one so do people want an option to bypass it?
(I also might at save data to the game so that might make that feature pointless)

If you find any weird glitches tell me and I will try to fix them asap.

Notes:
-The rates at which she grows are not scaled yet (she won't grow that fast in final).
-The red color pills do nothing right now.
-Some of the main characters parts are not finalized (no shading yet).
-there are no failure states yet.
-Aside from the basic things she says there is no dialogue scenes or otherwise yet.
-Yes, there is a secret thing.
primalemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2016   #2
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Re: PrimalEmotions cow girl game 2

Perhaps allow users to edit the name. Yes to the wg. Yes to customization hair clothes but make it cost something (make em work for it). Dialogue is fine bypass would be nice. Positive and negative dialogue for her would be good depending upon what she is wearing and could affect her mood but also restrain her from leaving.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2016   #3
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Well using what limited experience I have in software QA...

Quote:
-Should I keep the name Betty?
Subjective. Do you plan to give her dialog based on her name, or include some prophency that references her? I mean really you could just set up a random name generator here.
Quote:
-Currently there isn't much alternative expansion, but how much of that do people want (fat, butt)?
A bit more subjective. I'm fond of butt expansion and light amounts of lip and pussy expansion, but really, the trick to this would be to just let the user configure what fetishes are involved somehow. However you should be careful to limit it to stuff you have a pretty good grasp of control over. You don't want to have to redo a ton of graphics to add some fancy new feature.
Quote:
-Should I make some customization for the character (clothes, hair)?
Same warning applies here. Wherever you're thinking of adding customization, remember to do so in a way that it will be easy to make changes down the line.
Quote:
-The chat window thing will probably move, or at least move when the milking window is open. Does it bother people? (I will add a thing which bypasses the tutorial)
It looks like it'll get in the way of the morale/mood stat box. You may want to add a separate text box at the bottom or top strictly for displaying dialog like most games do. I'd recommend looking up some UI design tutorials since this is one of those types of systems that can leak into others if you don't constrain it well enough.
Quote:
-I plan to have a proper dialogue for this one so do people want an option to bypass it?
Definitely. In fact, give yourself and your testers all the power they can to test stuff quickly and efficiently.

That said, a couple of other comments:
  • I really like your idea for milking, but it's a bit tricky to do something with that much precision on a laptop touchpad. You may want to make the starting and ending points bigger.
  • Label the pills with at least some hints about their effects! Some people might not like the results of just randomly choosing whatever pill!

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2016   #4
primalemotion
self.visible = false;

Its actually a good point about the location of a dedicated chat bar. If I put it on the bottom as an expansion to the field it won't be as much in the way.

I'll make sure to have the bypass in once I start with the major dialogue sets and have more chat prompts. I intend to add some options to turn off cutscenes, dialogue, and maybe even add save data. the thing is that I could just use a password instead of saves.

The point of the game is going to be figuring out what the pills do so they can't be labeled yet. In some of the test versions I'll put in a guide though.

I'm asking now since weight gain and clothing equals lots of work. Potentially I can just recolor somethings with masks allowing for custom colors though. Hair on the other hand is easier since it doesn't move so much.

I expected at least some trouble with the milking. its still easier than the massage game from the earlier one though. I'll make the start and end locations bigger.

The reason i bring up her name is since it's still kinda generic, but since people don't care much I'll leave it unless I find something I like better.

I'll be adding some kind of currency which allows you to get more pills or influence the girl.

Thanks for the input so far.
primalemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2016   #5
bewbs
Leecher

Location specific weight gain would be nice. Belly and Ass. Looking good overall
bewbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2016   #6
Lt.Surge
Lurker

personally an option to turn weight gain on or off would be good, specific also sound good, would say minor GTS but that may be pushing it, ok going to hide in my hole again.
Lt.Surge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cowgirl, expansion, flash, pills, primalemotion