free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 19 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-16-2007   #217
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDewd View Post
There was a BE manga posted on this forum, about some sort of alien that would go inside women and make their breasts larger.

And one woman was this bounty hunter that was trying to kill the alien, I think? I tried looking through the manga list but it wasn't there, I'm going to assume its one of the ones that had the attachments erased.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? And if so, could you hook me up?
It might be a good idea to look through the thread before posting a request, just to see if it might have been requested already.

I'll give you a hint. In the upper right corner of each post is a number. Find post 111 in this thread. Your request matches the already filled one pretty closely. A search would have found it.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2007   #218
Chopperman
Process Fan

Hey um, just wondering if any of you have heard of this (cuz I looked and it's not here). and if it was already requested and/or found, my bad ^^;

About 2-3 years ago I downloaded a BE manga where this girl really wanted big breasts. She went through a whole day noticing women with them. As she went to bed, she wished for a pair a drifted off. The next day she woke up and was surprised, they were huge, and she couldn't have been happier. She met up with one of her classmates (someone she liked I guess) and they went to his house (I think) and then sex- bla bla bla. All of a sudden she woke up and she realized it was just a dream.

It's a cute style and very well done. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help (I'd post it myself if i hadn't lost it) ><

Last edited by Chopperman; 08-24-2007 at 10:27 PM.
Chopperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2007   #219
Donkey Kong
Ape Man

I think I remember but i'll need a pic to be sure.
Donkey Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2007   #220
Panda_Monk
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopperman View Post
Hey um, just wondering if any of you have heard of this (cuz I looked and it's not here). and if it was already requested and/or found, my bad ^^;

About 2-3 years ago I downloaded a BE manga where this girl really wanted big breasts. She went through a whole day noticing women with them. As she went to bed, she wished for a pair a drifted off. The next day she woke up and was surprised, they were huge, and she couldn't have been happier. She met up with one of her classmates (someone she liked I guess) and they went to his house (I think) and then sex- bla bla bla. All of a sudden she woke up and she realized it was just a dream.

It's a cute style and very well done. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help (I'd post it myself if i hadn't lost it) ><

The manga your looking for is called "Big top panic" but I can't seem to find on my compy.
Unread 08-25-2007   #221
Chopperman
Process Fan

sorry, I just found "Big Top Panic" and it's not the right style and stuff. (plus the request with "Big Top Panic" was on page 2) If I ever find a picture or the manga itself, I'll post it.
Unread 08-25-2007   #222
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Didn't think so. The core of the story was similar, but there's nothing in Big Top that has that lead in, nor the waking up. I'm going to look through some of the manga that's built up on my comp. Anything else you can offer?

Unread 08-25-2007   #223
Chopperman
Process Fan

hmmm, I believe the intro pages are filled with different shades of circles... something about a sweater, and the women she noticed included an old lady, a mom, and a shop owner of some sort. I hope this helps at all ^^;
Unread 08-26-2007   #224
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Was pretty sure I'd found it before I read your post, now I am sure. I have it under simply "Imouto." Looking to see if I can find you anything in the old threads now.

Old thread with it is dead, reuploading.

Your file, good sir.
A+ request, polite the whole way. Thank you, come again.

Last edited by PrBlahBlahtson; 08-26-2007 at 12:12 AM.
Unread 08-26-2007   #225
Chopperman
Process Fan

*downloads* yep, this is it. Thanks man, much appreciated.^^
Unread 08-27-2007   #226
Yermom
I'm better than you all.

Quite a while ago I saw a manga on these boards. The thread it was in was short-lived, but it was a very nice one. In fact, I really don't expect anyone to remember/recover this, but in the hopes that someone has it here I go.

I remember the be'ee was a dark-skinned elf and was made loved to by some guy. As they progressed she became bigger and started leaking copious amounts of milk and little hearts flew out of her. That's all I can remember at the moment.

If anyone out there knows where to find it or can post it I would be thankful to see this manga again.
Unread 08-28-2007   #227
crazyazn
It has Personality.

re:rouge be

um yeah. I think there use to be some rouge the bat BE stories on the process. there use to be at least 3 on deviantart but now they aren't there and I can't find it here- anyone care to help?
Unread 08-28-2007   #228
vault5000
The BE Collector

Does anyone have Nurse Nikutai Kaizou Karte, the actual game and not just the CG set. I would love to play the actual game. Thanks in Advance!!!
vault5000 is offline   Reply With Quote