free hit counters
Grow in the Snow is now available FMG, MMG, GTS - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-19-2015   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Grow in the Snow is now available FMG, MMG, GTS

Now available at ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz

Revenge is a dish best served...Huge! Dakota is a sexy Alaskan native who goes on a skiing date with her jerk boyfriend that ditches her out in the middle of nowhere for another woman! Luckily Dakota finds a mysterious Inuit camp with some warm furs, and they grant Dakota tremendous size and strength! She ends up so big and strong that she crushes the entire camp by rolling around in her sleep! The next day Dakota is back to normal and decides to share the furs with her female friends and one lucky male waiter, Locke. What does the magic do to Locke when he catches his girlfriend cheating on him? And how big will Mercy get when her landlord unfairly tries to evict her? This comic contains Giantess, FMG, breast growth, ass growth, height growth, clothes ripping, male giant, male muscle, penis and height growth, cum shot from giant on normal size woman, giant getting oral sex from normal size woman, giantess destruction of igloo buildings from growth, giantess growing through roof, male and female growth in separate sequences, revenge via growing and more!

Growth is caused by mystic furs and the need for revenge. All characters are 18 or older. All images are 2550x3610. Written by ZZZ & Sydney Brown, lines by Rob, inks by Rzenio, Colors by Jordi.

Collectors Edition is 52 pages and includes all text and no text images, a 3 stage FMG growth sequence of Irelia from Sizemancer Quest by The Silva Brothers, muscle sketch versions of Alicia Goes Wonderland characters Alicia and Chelsea by Gian Carlo Bernal, pencil pages and ink pages from Grow in the Snow featuring male and female growth and clothes ripping, advanced full color preview of Growgurt featuring female size and muscle growth with clothes ripping while bench pressing, advanced full color preview of Colossal Day mini comic featuring female muscle and height growth and clothes ripping in an office with art by Wagner, and advanced ink preview of Little Red Pill featuring male muscle, height, penis growth and clothes ripping next to normal size woman by Oscar Celestini and more!

ZZZ Comics: http://www.e-junkie.com/thatbumzzz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GrowintheSnow_preview1.jpg (439.4 KB, 381 views)
File Type: jpg GrowintheSnow_preview2.jpg (470.4 KB, 444 views)
File Type: jpg GrowintheSnow_preview3.jpg (448.9 KB, 411 views)
File Type: jpg GrowintheSnow_preview4.jpg (381.8 KB, 420 views)
File Type: jpg GrowintheSnow_preview5.jpg (448.6 KB, 341 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2015   #2
JM_1992
Process Fan

Re: Grow in the Snow is now available FMG, MMG, GTS

W9w, I had no idea that this comic was going to be really good, kudos to you ZZZ. Love the artwork, growth scenes and the theme of revenge.

And that cover, simply brilliant. Brought it as soon I saw it on ejunkie.

Hope to see the girls get 'bigger' revenge next time .
JM_1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2015   #3
mike12
Frequent Poster

Re: Grow in the Snow is now available FMG, MMG, GTS

nice comic but giant males has destroy it :-(
I Like giantess comics .
mike12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clothesripping, fmg, giantess, malegrowth, penisgrowth