free hit counters
[Story] The Island of Dr Domingo (Female Growth, Shrinking, MtF TG and more) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-15-2016   #1
dartnet
Process Master

[Story] The Island of Dr Domingo (Female Growth, Shrinking, MtF TG and more)

The Island of Dr Domingo
By Dartnet

July 22, 1872:

My name is Emma Hoyle and I am on the most desperate journey of my short life, I look at the grey mass on the horizon of the ferry I am riding. My mind starts to drift when I am snapped back in to reality by the boatman. "Not many go this way. I know it's not my place but there are a lot of dark rumors about that so called doctor. What business do you have there?" He asks looking up at me. The top of his head only reaches my chin like most men do now. "I know the bad reputation of Professor Domingo. But the good professor is the only expert in treating my condition." I replied.

"Professor!?!" He sputtered. "In all my days I would never call that wo..." I then interrupted him. "Good sir! I need not be told who I can and can not see in regards to my medical needs." I was struggling to keep calm, because I knew the more I become upset the worse my condition became. The boatman turned back to the steering wheel and said. "I meant no offense." I turned back to watching the island get ever closer, and lost my self into thought.

After about ten minutes I noticed a slight tightness in my shoes. I had just purchased this current pair less than a week ago. My feet and hands were always the first to grow. I looked at my gloved hand and made a fist. The glove felt a bit tight. My heart sank at the though of an acceleration of my condition caused stomach squirmed in my corset.

"Land ho!" the boatman cried as we approached the shore. The island was a dull gray with clumps of sparsely leaved trees. On the shore there was a small dock with 2 women standing upon it. They were dressed in the drab black and white of maids. I noted to myself that it was quite odd that maids and not a coachman were dispatched to help me with my luggage. Beyond the dock was a coach upon it was a rather smallish coachman. The boatman pulled up to the dock with precision of a Swiss Clockmaker. I am able to get out of the ferry with out much assistance.

The boatman places my luggage on the dock and I proceed to the coach as the two maids pass me to fetch my bags. As I approach the coach I realize the coachmen was in fact a coachwoman. She gets down from her perch and opens the door for me. I now no longer require assistance to get inside,

Once inside I find to my annoyance that I have very little legroom. I sigh it is just another challenge I must now face. The maids and the coachwoman lode the luggage on the carriage and then take there place on the outside of the carriage giving me room to sit. I wonder what will become of me....
Unread 08-22-2016   #2
dartnet
Process Master

Re: [Story] The Island of Dr Domingo (Female Growth, Shrinking, MtF TG and more)

As I ride down the road I think about how close this situation was to where it all started. It was back nearly six months ago...

I was normal then, more than a head shorter than my fiancé. It was a wonderful day the sun was out and I was traveling in my coach to meet with my love. However my coachman was an old man whose eyes were not what they used to be. He did not see the man that was running out of the shop where he had been accused of stealing an apple. I felt the collision as a large bump, followed by a scream.

I emerged from the carriage I saw my coachman had already gotten down to see what had happened. He was bent over the poor wretch the street was covered in blood. "I am so sorry. I swear I didn't see him." he exclaimed. I walked over and said "What happened?"

"He just jumped out. I didn't see him until it was too late." He replayed. I was about to ask if the man was still alive but I was interrupted by an old woman. "My son! How dare you!" she yelled. "You British think you're the biggest people in the world. Well I will show you. You will truly be the biggest person in the world!"

Just then the coach pulled up to the house.....

Tags
mini-giantess, mtf tg, shrinking