free hit counters
Blast From the Distant Past - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-15-2023   #1
DollyBonnie
I am a Transformation Toy

Blast From the Distant Past

Hi All,
Been away dealing with real life the last 8 months or so and I felt the the interest to come back and visit and been diving deep into shrinking while I've been at home the last few days.

Anyone remember "The Shrinking Machine" by n Evil Twin?
Source: https://www.oocities.org/naoh_r/sm.html

I found this story years ago (probably before I should have been reading this stuff to be quite honest). And I recently "rediscovered" it. I must say it has possibly THE greatest ending to a shrinking story. I absolutely love the last paragraph of this story. Been reading just that bit the last day or so.

Anyone else love that part of the story too?

Just joined Discord! Come chat about shrinking and transformation! Bonzilla25#1005
DollyBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2023   #2
変な変態
Process Fan

Re: Blast From the Distant Past

Thank you for sharing. It's always fun to come across old stories you enjoy. Can't say I was around myself at the time though. Personally I like stories where shrinking is an exciting experience.No surprise that I tend to gravitate to stories where shrinking has a strong association with pleasure. Guess I should contribute a story as well.
https://web.archive.org/web/20080522...ories/bbb.html
変な変態 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2023   #3
DollyBonnie
I am a Transformation Toy

Nice! Totally fine as well. My favorite shrinks involve the theme of “worst day of your life”… so unwilling, uncomfortable feelings, shame (being naked/exposed), and fear (becoming “not human” and potentially prey). Extreme yes, but it’s what I like!

Just joined Discord! Come chat about shrinking and transformation! Bonzilla25#1005
DollyBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2023   #4
変な変態
Process Fan

I always find it fascinating to read what others get out of a shared interest. It might not be what I personally enjoy, but I think it's pretty cool that this small group is so diverse
You mention being naked and exposed, and that is something I also very much enjoy. I can only speak for myself but losing control is a big part if it for me as well.

Last edited by 変な変態; 05-31-2023 at 12:40 PM.
変な変態 is offline   Reply With Quote