free hit counters
Micro Gravity - Shrink Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-01-2021   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Micro Gravity - Shrink Fan Comics

Weightless Woman - Micro Gravity is out now!

Our latest release, Micro Gravity, kicks off with a catastrophic accident on a space station. Unable to fix things by normal means, astronauts Sally and Irina come up with a plan that's out of this world - and Sally's about to learn that in space, no one can hear you shrink!

Synopsis: A disaster on a space station leaves its occupants with only a few hours’ worth of air, and only one spacesuit for a two-person repair job. Assistant technician Sally works out a way to reduce her size in order to share the spacesuit with Irina, the station’s chief engineer, leaving them with the task of repairing life support before they run out of time – and oxygen!

Release Date: March 1st, 2021
Written By: Komodo Dave
Artwork By: Octo
Tags: shrinking, shrunken woman, outfit sharing, shrinking out of clothes, doll-size, nudity, peril, science

Issue Link: Micro Gravity

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Micro Gravity? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2021   #2
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Micro Gravity - Shrink Fan Comics

A pretty good comic. Definitely a different kind of comic. It is a good change of pace from the normal types we get. All the characters look good. The story does a good job of how such things could be handled.

Not sure what else to say without spoilers. Sally limited interaction with objects is nice and of Irina. Would like to see more of that. As well as her facing the consequences/tests from shrinking.

One thing I noticed is the last panel does not have an end or to be continued text. Is there going to be a sequel?
Unread 03-07-2021   #3
Captain Ash
Adventurer

In space you can shrink as small as you want, Zero-G overcomes any obstacle ...
Micro gravity is an exciting story, which would also work, even if it weren't a SW comic.
The characters and the dynamic of the story and there is no dull moment or scene which felt unimportant.
The art displays the immersion of a space station very detailed, so that the reader has unmistakenly the feeling that the whole scenario really takes place in space.
Without to spoiler any details of the story, but Astronaut Sally need to shrink to save the space station from a greater disaster.
Outstanding is also the consistent logic within this universe, e.g why not everyone could be shrunken, why the inhabitants of the space station can’t expect help from outside, why time is pressing them and most importantly: they are on their own.
Space environment is pretty hostile.

To be honest, if a nude female astronaut would floating in front of my face, I would have a though time not to catch her and to keep her for myself.
I really enjoyed this comic and hope to see more of this sort.
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2021   #4
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Thanks for the feedback, @Tiedefender & @Captain Ash! Glad to see this comic has been so well received.
Unread 03-28-2021   #5
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

It had a lot of cute moments, and those are my favorite parts of most shrinking stories so I definitely enjoyed it!
Unread 03-01-2023   #6
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Micro Gravity 2 - Shrink Fan Comics

They've Got Plenty of Space - Micro Gravity 2 is out now!

Astronauts Sally and Irina just can't catch a break! They're back in action and back in orbit when another space station disaster results in a different kind of shrinking problem! Can they help the shrunken crew?

Synopsis: Two years after their near-death experience, Sally and Irina board a new space station to repair some damage caused by a mysterious solar storm. The two try to deal with their unresolved feelings from two years prior, while Irina has a less-than-pleasant reunion with her former classmate, Petra. However, all of these issues soon take a back seat when the crew discover that everyone who was on-board the station when the storm hit is now getting smaller and smaller!

Release Date: March 1st, 2023
Written By: Komodo Dave
Artwork By: Octo
Tags: shrinking, shrunken woman, unaware, slow shrink, shrinking out of clothes, doll-size, nudity, peril, science

Series Link: Micro Gravity

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Micro Gravity 2? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2023   #7
Tiedefender
Process Master

Part 2 is an interesting development. More character interactions and development than anything else. Though with that one panel with the panties floating in air looks like there is a couple invisible women.