free hit counters
Your Ideal Werewolf - Discussion - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-05-2014   #13
Obsidian
Process Master

Re: Your Ideal Werewolf - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
I like seeing something, whether bipedal or quadrupedal, that is a bit larger, and fiercer than the average wolf. That, to me, makes a werewolf. It's supposed to be a true monster, a savage force. (No, werewolves aren't cuddly, misunderstood nice guys)

I know many on this board are obsessed with tails, so more power to you, but for me, I don't really give a shit one way or another. I suppose it is anatomically correct, but I pay attention to so many other things than that in werewolves.

Finally, I can go back and forth with the idea of being bound by the full moon or changing at will. I actually like the idea of being able to change at will after a time, but having to change on the full moon, period. As far as being able to control the monster, I dig that too when it happens, if presented in a way where it took the person a long time, or succumbing to their own savage nature as a human to gain control.
Pretty much this (although, like many others here, I also enjoy the tail growth aspect).

So, i guess in a nutshell:

Not:

Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2014   #14
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
-Bipedal, but able to drop down on all fours as needed.

-Snout. No snout is cheating.

-Tail

-Proportionally taller than the "base" human, so shorter people make shorter werewolves, etc.

-Intelligent, but still overcome by instinct. Control is possible, but very, VERY hard. Still can't speak due to changed throat, vocal chords, lips, etc.

-Full Moon transformation. But since once a month is no fun, "full enough" transformations. A little sliver missing from either side of the moon shouldn't matter.

-Muscular, but more in an amazonian sense than enormous bodybuilder sense.
I concur

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2014   #15
Wbfoot
Process Fan

Howling 1 werewolves are the best + American werewolf in London effects + super hot girl = heaven
Wbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2014   #16
Skalla-Grimm
Grrrrr

Well, when you make your own comic there's no excuse not to use your ideal werewolves .
Lessee, involuntary shifting on the full moon and the nights before and after, and possibly when stressed. Voluntary shifting the rest of the time. Feral mind state on the full moon. For size I double the weight and then look up the height on a body mass table. Overall I go for a pretty wolfy look, with a muzzle and digitigrade feet. They're still bipedal but can go on all fours in a pinch. I'm not big on multiple breasts, but multiple nipples is a nicely wolfish feature. The hairstyle is preserved more or less, though unkempt. Shifted eye colors are related to human color, so brown -> amber, gray -> silver, blue -> bright blue, etc.

Oh yeah. And tails. Tell 'em, Steph:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tails.jpg (131.8 KB, 89 views)

Now on DeviantArt
Skalla-Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2014   #17
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb78 View Post
Either one (2 vs. 4), full moon or otherwise forced, monster (no human traits) after transformed.

So...cursebearer's stories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I love those stories.
Oh, stop. You're embarrassing me.

I guess then my ideal version of werewolf is pretty well known. Quadrupedal version bipedal isn't necessarily super important to me though I tend to gravitate towards the former. Mindless is pretty much the only way I like it, with a transformation triggered by the full moon- or lately I've been looking into some other myths that associate them with just straight darkness. Transformation absolutely has to be painful and forced, and the end result creature is always a monstrous version of a wolf rather than a full wolf.

It's amazing to see how much tastes vary even within this very narrow scope of the fetish, to me.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2014   #18
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
Oh, stop. You're embarrassing me.

I guess then my ideal version of werewolf is pretty well known. Quadrupedal version bipedal isn't necessarily super important to me though I tend to gravitate towards the former. Mindless is pretty much the only way I like it, with a transformation triggered by the full moon- or lately I've been looking into some other myths that associate them with just straight darkness. Transformation absolutely has to be painful and forced, and the end result creature is always a monstrous version of a wolf rather than a full wolf.

It's amazing to see how much tastes vary even within this very narrow scope of the fetish, to me.
Those are also my tastes... but I've explained why I prefered that kind of werewolf some time ago in this same forum. Just say that I've been always a fan of "horror" werewolves (AAWIL, howling) instead of "furry superheroes" (skinwalkers, wolves, teen wolf).
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2014   #19
AdiabaticCombustion
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Not:

Holy shit, that's cute. I want one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skalla-Grimm View Post
Oh yeah. And tails. Tell 'em, Steph:
The way she's hold that thing... hmm.

Anywho, by my math 4 legs vs 2 is pretty split, full moon is a must, and everyone likes a tail.

So let's do some followup here. Any feelings on hair color? I see a lot of browns and blacks and grays. Occasionally a blonde, rarely a redhead if ever.

Any thoughts on blood, like when the claws and fangs come out? I know some people don't like it, don't really mind it myself.

How do you feel about boobs on the lady wolfs? Seems to vary between 6 of them, the normal 2, or none on the really animalistic ones.
AdiabaticCombustion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2014   #20
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiabaticCombustion View Post
How do you feel about boobs on the lady wolfs? Seems to vary between 6 of them, the normal 2, or none on the really animalistic ones.
I like sexual dimorphism in my werewolves, usually just two breasts for me with teats.

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2014   #21
Jiloscain
Leecher

Van Helsing werewolf definitly, bipedal, fierce, a true beast not a furry^^..... able to transform at will and remind "human" but with animal instinct.........to be a mindless beast would not be fun at all, wouldn it?^^ Transforming at full moon and the vulnerability to silver is a must!
Jiloscain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2014   #22
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

For me:

1. Two legged. Definitely. Requirement there. I'm not into full wolf transformation.
2. Mentally still human and still themselves but, merged with the wolf. Heightened instincts, animalistic urges and thoughts and so forth. It's a nice battle mentally as they struggle to still stay human while dealing with their new urges. This is also a big one for me. I don't typically like characters that completely lose themselves.
3. Fully furred. I'm not a big fan of like, just shoulders and legs with the stomach and chest and back bare (bare back, heh). I want a sleek furred werewolf. Although, lighter fur around the nipples for maximum viewing pleasure (as well as feeding their cubs!) and not so thick that you can't make out the breasts of the females. I like thick tufts of fur around certain natural body hair places like shoulders and backs and especially around the pubic area.
4. Definitely tail. Thick, glorious, proud tail
5. I've been enjoying smaller changes like black lips on the face and pussy. I don't know why but it makes it more enjoyable for some reason. Still human but, yeah, not quite.
6. Bigger and more muscular but I can go either way on this. I'm also happy with lean wolves or smaller werewolves BUT it has to make a kind of logical sense.
7. I like wolf paws for the feet (including their pinkie toes "going away") but I like still mostly human hands. Make the fingers a little longer, the thumbs a titch shorter and give them padding but still leave them as workable hands.
8. For claws, I usually like actually claws rather than sharp nails but it's not a huge thing if it's the nails.
9. Human style ears - at least, on the side of the head but long and tufted and able to move (twitch, move around based on sounds, etc...)
10. Full muzzles!
11. Pain or no pain during the TF, it's all good. BUT! I don't like a *poof* "Oh, what? I'm suddenly a werewolf? How *weird*!" kinda thing.
12. Forced. Mmmhmmmm.... That's a huge part of the fetish for me - forced transformation. I want the lady to struggle and plead and fight until she gives in to it. I want it to surprise her and to change her personality. I want the shy librarian to aggressive, highly sexual creature. Or even women that know it's coming and still struggle with it while accepting it in a certain way. Or completely sexual - shy maiden changing and her sexual urges kick into overdrive until she fucks the first man she meets. Oh! Or, a male werewolf (or female, I guess?) taking a human woman and forcing the change via sex (before or after). However, it's not to say that I don't like straight up, "All right, I'm a werewolf, time to change" kinda things. I just really *really* like the forced stuff.
13. Forced change during the moon is great but I'm also fine with changing on command. Just don't make it so they can change back and forth and back and forth all day long or you'll lose me. Preferably, the "on-command" change happens solely because of heightened emotions like anger and fear and so forth.

Gimme Howling 1 style bipedals, not the old The Wolf Man stuff. I don't want a furry human.
LycanDope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2014   #23
Amahain
Process Master

There are multiple werewolf designs that I'm okay with. Here are the two kinds that I like most, though.

1) The animalistic semi-biped: I kind of imagine this as something like a cross between a wolf and an great ape. Fully furred, has a tail, can stand on two feet but prefers to move on four, shorter muzzle than a regular wolf, and has hands with opposable thumbs. Female werewolves of this type would still have a noticeable pair of breasts (along with some extra teats), but not in any sort of prominent way. The TF is sexy, but the end result should be something that you wouldn't want to encounter in a dark alley.

2) The dire wolf: I'm not a fan of straight-up human to wolf TFs, but TFs into a larger, more monstrous wolf excites me.

Regarding other points:

- Mental state varies story to story. Sometimes, I like a TF where a woman turns into a mindless beast. Sometimes, I like it when the monster retains some traces of their humanity (for example, in one of the stories that I wrote, "Beast of Birchwood", werewolves retain traces of their human personality in wolf form: cold-blooded killers will be cold-blooded killer wolves while more "pro-social" people are pretty much like domestic dogs. They aren't as intelligent in their wolf form as they are in their human form, but they might still retain some human memories without really understanding the full context). I'm even fine when the werewolf is fully aware of their human identity, though they'd have animal instincts thrown into the mix.

- I've always found the full moon trigger kind of silly and unrealistic (yes, I'm aware of the irony in mentioning realism in relation to werewolves). I feel like the transformation should be triggered by mental state. The human side is constantly trying to keep the wolf suppressed, and strong emotions, be they fear, anger, or maybe horniness, might give a chance for the wolf side to slip out. On that note, I feel like someone who's been a werewolf for a long time might have better control over their wolf side and be capable of voluntary transformations. But involuntary TFs are always more fun, in my opinion.

Tags
discussion, werewolf