free hit counters
New Transformation Page - Page 11 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-21-2021   #121
shy
Process Fan

Re: New Transformation Page

::thumbs up:: ::thumbs up:: ::thumbs up::
shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2021   #122
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Thank you...

Upcoming next....

Short called "Oh, Harley" story based off two best friends and Harley is having a rough time being her father threw her into his experimental lab for finding out his daughter caught him.....things are about to change for Harley...

Hope everyone is enjoying everything that is and has been released....lots of content and stories...

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Opening_Shot1.jpg (276.1 KB, 302 views)
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2021   #123
MrDark
Frequent Poster

"Oh, Harley!" is now up on the $15 tier (early release).....enjoy

If you haven't checked out my patreon page, it's full of goodies...hope to see you soon!

One production after another.....

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Harley_Shot26.jpg (279.6 KB, 208 views)
Unread 03-30-2021   #124
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Updates...

So undergoing huge projects that will take awhile to do..... but some of the voice talent is done with the audio of it and getting that put into the work space.... for the length of these they maybe turned into films to be released on Vimeo.... titles are "Plants and Heather" ..... and "The Ultimate Wishes" (which right now theres over an hour of voice to edit. This production will be jammed with a lot of transformations: Age Progression, Age Regression, Rapid Pregnancy, Breast Expansion, and more) These will be awesome productions, but they will take along time to do (especially if I'm doing both at the same time ).

$5 tier will still have something added each month (when the project is done, not always the beginning)...

$10 tiers is still annual releases which we just released one earlier with "The Unborn"

$15 Tier will always be used as a early release.

2 Great films is on Vimeo On Demand so please check those out. Both rent/buy options available. Join on the $10 tier and send a message and The Formula will be given for free through that. The other isn't offered through Patreon. The Formula: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/jekyllstory
Female Transformation Stories: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/femaletransvol1

Thanks for all the support. Plenty of room for more.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Unread 04-04-2021   #125
MrDark
Frequent Poster

"Abby's Problem" is now done and will be released tomorrow on the $5 tier. It's a fun small short that shows what happens to a gothic teen when she drinks something that doesn't taste right.

Feel free to come to my Patreon page and join any of the tiers...many goodies...

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Abby_Shot3.jpg (248.0 KB, 190 views)
Unread 04-20-2021   #126
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Updates!!!

Glad the process is back up...

Hey! Great news! Getting down to the last scene in the long short "Plants and Heather".... when done I'll place in the $15 tier early release....

I'll put together another little short for the $5 tier. Unknown Process so far...

In June I'll release the next installment of the $10 tier (again only annually is this tier).

Then I'll begin to work on a feature animation that should turn out to be over 45 mins long which will be released on Vimeo when done, but that's along ways away.

Hope to see you on my patreon....many goodies for everyone... again warnings being everything is mature audience only

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Office_Shot1.jpg (176.7 KB, 142 views)
Unread 04-29-2021   #127
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Updates!!!!

Coming in May will be a short Untitled for the $5 tier....

Beginning of June will be the annual short for $10 tier, "Life of Cyndee"

Over the next few months I will be releasing a few big productions on the $15 tier and they will be there for awhile to even out what is released on the $10 tier for the rest of the year.

I finished the longer production called "Plants and Heather" which turned out to be almost 20 minutes long....

I'm currently working on a longer production called A crush to Love which when done will be combined with the recent longer productions to where I will release the film on Vimeo On Demand. The title will probably be called, "Female Transformation Stories Vol. 2#" Just remember, these newer releases has nothing to do with my Patreon Page so they wont be given free to any of the tiers being they are available during special months when they're released, but if you want a major first peek at all the new releases you can buy/rent the production when it comes out.

On the books will be a feature film that when done will be only released on Vimeo On Demand and the hope is it will be over 45 minutes and it will be full of all sorts of transformations and fetishisms.... AP, BE, Rapid Preg, AR, and more!

Hope everyone is staying healthy and enjoying everything released by Dark Productions.

Special shout out again to AGEGrowth with the use of his amazing music scores. Please go to his pages and show your love.

Below is a still from the current production of "A crush to Love"....

Thanks for the continued support!

Cheers!

Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Intro_Shot9.jpg (314.1 KB, 90 views)
Unread 05-04-2021   #128
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Happy May the 4th Be With you!

As a quick treat for how special today is, I've released a tease on the $5 tier called "Leia in Prison". Short animation based off a slave girl in a partial Leia slave outfit. Enjoy!

You can join other tiers and see plenty of goodies to wet your appetite for female transformations...

Female Transformations Vol. 2# is underway to completion. More details later. Will be released on Vimeo On Demand. You can go there now for 2 other features.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Unread 05-06-2021   #129
MrDark
Frequent Poster

The release is almost here...Female Transformation Stories 2#!

Everything is completed. Only need the teaser done. Below is the Poster for the production.

The overall time will be 42 minutes. It will consist of 3 stores, "Siblings at the pool," "Plants and Heather", and "A Crush to Love". The production is full of transformations and themes.

This won't be available with my Patreon for this is seperate from the tiers provided, however through the rest of the year each production will be made available as certain months unlock.

I'll let everyone know when the teaser is finished and the page is live. This will be made for rent/buy. A lot of time, energy, and great voice talent went into these productions. Music was from our other great artist AgeGrowth, so as usual, pass on some love on his pages both devianart and his patreon.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Female_Trans2_Poster_1575.jpg (1.84 MB, 106 views)
Unread 05-17-2021   #130
MrDark
Frequent Poster

So a little surprised I haven't seen as much activity on the newest release of my feature, "Female Transformation Stories Vol. 2#"... just in case you didn't see that it was released, it's located here:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/femaletransvol2

I'm in the process of building a whole feature in itself that will be released months from now when done (however, if audiences aren't wanting these films, I won't produce them anymore). It takes money, actors, and time to make these productions happen.

I am also producing a short now for the $5 tier that will be released soon called, "Confused" It will be a giantess based story.

On the 1st of June I will be releasing Life of Cyndee which has been on the early release, but will be the annual release for the $10 tier.

Again, you can see early releases on my Patreon under the $15 tier or go to my Vimeo On Demand and see the 3 features released (that vol. 1 and 2# are not offered on my Patreon).

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/jekyllstory
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/femaletransvol1

My Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/DarkProductionsTF

Hope everyone is still safe and enjoying what's being released by Dark Productions.

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Giantess_Shot1.jpg (389.0 KB, 51 views)
Unread 05-27-2021   #131
MrDark
Frequent Poster

So, released "Confused" on the early access tier on the $15. Short giantess animation.

When June 1st arrives I will release the annual $10 tier with Life of Cyndee and Confused on the $5 Tier.

Hope everyone has a great day and see you on my Patreon and Vimeo on Demand!

Cheers,
Mister Dark
Unread 06-01-2021   #132
MrDark
Frequent Poster

June releases on my Patreon!

$5 tier "Confused"
$10 Quarterly release, "Life of Cyndee (part 1 and 2). See you on my page!

If you haven't seen the releases of the features on Vimeo On Demand, check those out.

The Formula: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/jekyllstory

Female Transformation Stories Vol. 1#: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/femaletransvol1

Female Transformation Stories Vol. 2#: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/femaletransvol2

Enjoy!
Cheers,
Mister Dark

Tags
age progression, breast expansion, female transformation