free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 171 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-07-2021   #2041
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmafan View Post
I am trying to find a body expansion/breast expansion story. It was old, probably from about 2001 or so? The main character's name was Ann. She was like a volunteer for some kind of experiment or something. But when she gets shocked she slowly starts growing. Like she is growing but not inflating, she grows huge while the two doctors rush her to the largest room, an operation room. While they do, they try to squeeze her through the double doors but her massive breasts smash against the top of the doorway and she screams in pleasure. They get her there and Ann decides she wants to grow massive and she fills the whole operation room? I can't remember the name or who wrote it sadly. I thought it was on overflowingbra but i can't seem to find it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmafan View Post
Hello! I was wondering if anyone had saved/downloaded a story from Deviantart? It was called Revenge BE edition, by rulerbrendan8 Below was the original link. Apparently his DA was deactivated. v.v If anyone has this story saved, I'd greatly appreciate a copy? Thank you. Or any stories by him?
Bump? Anyone remember either of these?
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2022   #2042
mik4384
Mad scientist

There was one manga I remember reading long ago I forgot what it was called it was a western manga where every female in town was slowly growing hyper breast like it was normal but one girl that was going to college there believe it is not normal. After some research it was found out that it was curse of some witch that was burned at stake. I think it was named welcome to chestion or something like that
mik4384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2022   #2043
spacemonkeys
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik4384 View Post
There was one manga I remember reading long ago I forgot what it was called it was a western manga where every female in town was slowly growing hyper breast like it was normal but one girl that was going to college there believe it is not normal. After some research it was found out that it was curse of some witch that was burned at stake. I think it was named welcome to chestion or something like that
you were so close it was welcome to chastity
https://www.botcomics.com/comics/welcome-to-chastity/
spacemonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2022   #2044
heslo
Lurker

To anyone who might have it, I'm looking for Locofuria's 2009 comic The Tikki. I think he may have been PabloArt back then. Basically the comic was 10 pages, about a girl who is given a golden idol, which causes her breasts and butt to grow. There's two pages of it on Locofuria's Deviantart page here:

https://www.deviantart.com/locofuria...a-BE-153606345
https://www.deviantart.com/locofuria...IKKI-148317213

I think the original comic was in Spanish, but there was an English translation as well. I've been looking around for it for a long time, and I noticed Locofuria was once active on this forum so I figured maybe someone saved it somewhere. If anyone's got a copy of the comic (Spanish or English) I'd be very grateful!
heslo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2022   #2045
DevonCory
Frequent Poster

Was reading bits of Outgrowing the Arcology and it reminded me of a story with a somewhat similar cast of characters. I've been unable to find it though...

From what I remember, the story opens with 3-4 college or university girls in a house or apartment. One was asian, I think, and they had met to work on or discuss about some kind of science experiment or test. One guy had been invited to help or monitor the experiment and was the boyfriend of or had a crush on one of the girl. Testing happens, BE ensues, but the girlfriend/crush doesn't participate and eventually everyone goes to bed. She later wakes up, wanting to try it after all with the guy's help. I think that water was used to induce growth.

It's been a while since I read it and my souvenir of it is fuzzy, but I remember liking how the growth was described. Anyone know which story I'm talking about?
Unread 04-25-2022   #2046
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonCory View Post
Was reading bits of Outgrowing the Arcology and it reminded me of a story with a somewhat similar cast of characters. I've been unable to find it though...

From what I remember, the story opens with 3-4 college or university girls in a house or apartment. One was asian, I think, and they had met to work on or discuss about some kind of science experiment or test. One guy had been invited to help or monitor the experiment and was the boyfriend of or had a crush on one of the girl. Testing happens, BE ensues, but the girlfriend/crush doesn't participate and eventually everyone goes to bed. She later wakes up, wanting to try it after all with the guy's help. I think that water was used to induce growth.

It's been a while since I read it and my souvenir of it is fuzzy, but I remember liking how the growth was described. Anyone know which story I'm talking about?
Reminds me a little bit of https://overflowingbra.com/storyratings.htm?rateID=1182
Unread 05-22-2023   #2047
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

I vaugely remember this older story (early 2000s era?) where this girl was being held against her will in some secret factory somewhere. I can’t remember if it was BE or Body Inflation/fat but she was being fed something and slowly growing, filling a good part of the warehouse. They were using her to produce something so maybe it was BE with milk? Anyway some human rights activists sneak in to try to feed her but accidentally turn the machine on full blast and she grows wayy bigger and possibly pops if IIRC? Anyone remember this?