free hit counters
Amber Collins - Patreon - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-01-2022   #25
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

Re: Amber Collins - Patreon

Sarah's Lab part 4 is up on Patreon! Everyone who knows me knows that my absolute favorite scenario is car sex with a shrunken man. I got to explore that in this chapter!!

www.patreon.com/giantessamber
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sarah's Lab part 4.jpg (194.8 KB, 13 views)
AmberCollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2022   #26
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

A new journal entry is up! I am keeping this reward at my lowest (Amazon, $3) tier. My patrons are having a lot of fun with it. Each time I post one, I leave a poll on where we'll it next! In this current installment, my husband and I have invited over my friend April to see our new shrink ray in action . . .

Join today at:

Attached Images
File Type: png journalheader.png (1.66 MB, 1 views)
Unread 06-05-2022   #27
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

Now on Story Preview: The Book Club 2! This is a sequel to my 2020 story The Book Club (link below).

Synopsis:

When Paul Delvay goes missing in the quaint town of Laurel Grove, Jack is hired to investigate. He finds the McTeague manor and is invited in for tea and talk.

But it doesn’t take long before Jack starts asking the wrong questions. Now, he’s dwindling out of his clothes and the book club ladies are getting bigger and bigger. As they carry him up to the bedroom for a little fun, he starts to understand what happened to Paul . . .

Contains: (Shrinking man, magic/potion)

Remember: All of my Amazon releases are published to Patreon first!

Patreon: www.patreon.com/giantessamber

Book Club: https://www.amazon.com/Book-Club-Amb...s%2C222&sr=8-1
Unread 06-08-2022   #28
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

I have a new tiny man story! The Man Under the Floor . . . check it out!

Unread 06-10-2022   #29
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

Part 4 of Giantesses of War is now up! This was a fun with lots of destruction and growth! Scarlett is finally getting a chance to enact a bit of violence on the Germans! I had a blast writing this one!

Check it out here: www.patreon.com/giantessamber
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Giantesses of War 4.jpg (208.9 KB, 6 views)
Unread 06-12-2022   #30
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

New story up on Story Preview! This one is a little different than my other stuff, but if you like micro and humiliation, check it out!

The Speck:

Synopsis: Matt had no clue that a creep was stalking his girlfriend, Abby. After getting shrunken down and abducted by the creep, Matt realizes his new life has just begun. But the creep has plans for Abby . . . he uses Matt to learn all about her, gets close, and eventually starts to date her. The tiny, speck of a man can only watch . . . and perhaps become part of the fun.

Contains: (guy/guy interaction, micro, shrunken man)

And as always, ALL my stories published to Amazon debut on Patreon for two weeks first!

Unread 06-15-2022   #31
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

New shrunken man/woman story up on Patreon! Jane Laraquette is one of the leading dancers of the world . . . who also has a penchant for shrinking things. When she discovers her boyfriend has been cheating with her rival, things certainly get interesting . . .

Join my Patreon for this story and many, many more! www.Patreon.com/giantessamber
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Magic Feet 5A.jpg (593.4 KB, 5 views)
Unread 06-17-2022   #32
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

New growing woman story available on Story Preview!

Mandy's Growing Addiction

Synopsis:

Mandy has a secret . . .

For weeks, she’s been working on a prototype enlarging ray. Her entire lab thinks they are weeks from getting it working, but she’s been sabotaging progress at every turn. At night, she fixes the machine and plugs in her working code. It feels so good to grow . . .

But on a night when everyone should be gone, she discovers there are two people still in the lab. She’s already zapped herself, and with ten minutes remaining until she starts to grow, she knows she’ll need to come clean.

Contains: (Growing woman up to fifty feet)

Read it here: www.patreon.com/giantessamber
Unread 06-19-2022   #33
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

Bonus story for all patron tiers: The Circle - This is a rather unusual one for me, as it features slight growth, hair growth, and pregnancy.

check it out at www.patreon.com/giantessamber
Unread 06-21-2022   #34
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

Apocalypse GROW part 4 is up! There's lots of fun growing and shrinking in this one. What I wouldn't give for one of these size bands!

read it here: www.patreon.com/giantessamber
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Apocalypsegrowpart4.jpg (155.7 KB, 1 views)
Unread 06-24-2022   #35
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

The Genie Part 2 is now live! This one is for all you giant woman AND giant man fans! Check it out here www.patreon.com/giantessamber
Unread 06-26-2022   #36
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

Now on Story Preview - The Last Strain: A Goliath Virus Story. This is the last installment.

Synopsis: The Goliath Virus came out of nowhere, affecting the world’s women. Now, ten years later, another strain has arrived. Women who were too young to remember the first wave are finding themselves inching taller and taller . . .

But those affected in the first wave have decided to broadcast a television special to encourage and allay fears of the newcomers to growth. Several ladies volunteer to have their lives captured for the next few weeks while the Last Strain works through their bodies . . .

If you’ve been following the Goliath Virus stories, you’ll be happy to see a lot of familiar faces return!

Contains: (Growing women up to twelve feet)