free hit counters
"Finding a New Mate" M2F/Dog Story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-23-2023   #1
djbendz
Leecher

"Finding a New Mate" M2F/Dog Story

This is the first time I've written a fictional story, so I hope you're patient with me. Criticism is welcome of course, I'm not a professional writer of any sort, so it's full of issues I'm sure. I don't have an ego to stroke, so have at it. I'm a long time lurker on transformation forums including this one, and usually go by djbendz. I almost never interact, so I doubt you would have noticed me on "The Process Forum" or others. I've always been a fan of TG and animal transformations that emphasize slow progress and descriptive details (I consider Reif's TG stories the gold standard). I was inspired by many authors over the years on this and other sites, and finally decided to give this a try. I hope you find something to enjoy in this story as I did writing it.

I want to include the normal disclaimers here. All characters are over 21 and completely fictional. This gets very hot and heavy (XXX). If you're under 18, DO NOT READ IT! I don't want to make money off this, just share it with the community. I give permission for anyone to re-post this with sites or forums that have free access, with "DJBendz" as the author listing.

Regarding this story: It's a long one (approximately 22,600 words). I don't blame you if you just want to skip to the action, so I included a chapter index with titles and a XXX next to transformation or explicit parts. That way you can do a search if you want. This is primarily a M2F/Dog Transformation story. It contains slow mental changes, but no identity death (not a fan). There is technically "Woman to Dog" in Chapter 1, but it is just background and not described in detail.

I attached the story as a .pdf figuring it would be too long to post directly.

Update: Story now uploaded on Doc's Lab TF.
Link for those who prefer to read online: http://www.docs-lab.com/submissions/...ing-a-new-mate
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Finding a New Mate by DJBendz.pdf (192.3 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by djbendz; 02-24-2023 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Updloaded corrected .pdf (grammatical/spelling errors).
djbendz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dog, m2f, mental change, slow, transformation