free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 84 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-13-2018   #997
djangosp150
Process Fan

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Not bad
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2018   #998
Mr.sandman
Process Fan

Any proccess in wildling or should we pass?
Mr.sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2018   #999
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.sandman View Post
It's worth a watch. There is no outright TF scene, as they go for the gradual transformation, but I'm sure many here would appreciate it.

Last edited by Thrillerboy; 04-14-2018 at 01:33 AM.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2018   #1000
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.sandman View Post
Yea it’s seemed like it took the whole movie to get to the good stuff tho. She is tfing permanently though. It’s a she wolf basically. If you’re expecting like a beastly tf it’s very feminine. But it wasn’t bad just minimal and progressive
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2018   #1001
Mr.sandman
Process Fan

I just watched. Secretly had my fingers crossed for even a partial Liv Tyler tf but that was a long shot.still an beautiful movie. Eh I guess its back to waiting for a nice beastly one
Mr.sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2018   #1002
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
It's worth a watch. There is no outright TF scene, as they go for the gradual transformation, but I'm sure many here would appreciate it.
What do they show in the sense of gradual tf?
I'm assuming claws..and maybe fangs. Do they go so far as to add pointed ears?
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2018   #1003
scryer
Process Fan

As far as tf goes she grows some sorta gnarly wierd nails, a tiny peach fuzz of lower back hair and sorta crooked teeth, no ears but at the end a combo of bad cgi in near darkness then some closer hairy bodysuit but not a good one, ....teenage girl starts to become a woman and crave boys even though shes told not too, starts to wolf out as an puberty analogy with hair and urges , the classic overly agressive yet at the same time sexually desiring mentality. has sex with a guy and that pushes her change further because shes no longer pure and the end basically goes off into the woods and becomes her normal form. Of course she was born as a wolf and another mystery serum she gets injected makes her look human but her puberty is overriding it ....basically the exact same premise as that nar drommer swedish film just with less hair

Last edited by scryer; 04-17-2018 at 12:59 PM.
scryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2018   #1004
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by scryer View Post
As far as tf goes she grows some sorta gnarly wierd nails, a tiny peach fuzz of lower back hair and sorta crooked teeth, no ears but at the end a combo of bad cgi in near darkness then some closer hairy bodysuit but not a good one, ....teenage girl starts to become a woman and crave boys even though shes told not too, starts to wolf out as an puberty analogy with hair and urges , the classic overly agressive yet at the same time sexually desiring mentality. has sex with a guy and that pushes her change further because shes no longer pure and the end basically goes off into the woods and becomes her normal form. Of course she was born as a wolf and another mystery serum she gets injected makes her look human but her puberty is overriding it ....basically the exact same premise as that nar drommer swedish film just with less hair

They are pretty similar, and I like Når dyrene drømmer (or When Animals Dream) better between the two.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2018   #1005
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
They are pretty similar, and I like Når dyrene drømmer (or When Animals Dream) better between the two.
I'm actually the opposite, but it's all a basic matter of preference
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2018   #1006
The_Nameless_One
no title either

Quote:
Originally Posted by scryer View Post

Thanks. Then I know to skip it.
The_Nameless_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2018   #1007
Herro
Process Fan

Anyone know anything about this thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dJYW_Z7_fI https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5480782/?ref_=kw_li_tt
Herro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2018   #1008
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herro View Post
Yes, no female werewolves involved, thus no female TF on it. Interesting concept, though.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote