free hit counters
Harem Protagonist - Dating Sim With BE (Last Kickstarter Days!) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-21-2016   #1
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Harem Protagonist - Dating Sim With BE (Last Kickstarter Days!)

Harem Protagonist is a visual novel/dating sim where you've woken up to discover a narrator's voice in your head, commanding you to woo the ladies of your school or else. Now, to cut off the most frequent objections to Kickstarter threads, The base game is already funded. Further funding will be to increase the BE opportunities. So you've got a visual novel that already has BE, but further funding could make it better.

Even if no more addition funding goals are met, just look at some of the busts you'll have access to (And these are admittedly the largest you see in the demo, but these are their STARTING sizes):

http://imgur.com/2ZU7nJo
http://imgur.com/MjSIJlE

Also note the game comes with a jiggle slider to alter how much you want the girls' chests to wobble.

Now, where's the BE come in? With an optional "wishing stone" granted to the player early on in the game. Not only can you make the girls' breasts bigger, you can make it so you see through their outer clothes ("Panty-vision") and other good stuff. It was one of the early stretch goals, so if you want to play the game regularly that's still an option.

But hey, don't take my word for it- try the demo out!

If you like it, consider backing towards the "New Game +
Stretch goal, which will let you start the game over with all gained/earned stats intact from the start- including any grown measurements! And yes, the story/scenes will have alternate super-busty versions to recognize their now-lifelong hugeness!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...em-protagonist

Go pledge! I did!
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2016   #2
nedanecin
Process Fan

Re: Harem Protagonist - Dating Sim With BE (Last Kickstarter Days!)

This looks great, but 70 bucks for a tier that amounts to "cheat codes" is really steep...
Still, I'll gladly support any quality BE games

Last edited by nedanecin; 08-21-2016 at 06:30 AM.
nedanecin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2016   #3
vakladros
Process Fan

This looks like an interesting project, but the creator doesn't have the best track record. He previously crowdfunded a game: Cowgirl Farmer on Indiegogo which was, to the best of my knowledge abandoned before completion. After that he started a Patreon to fund another project called: Deviant Island Community which appears to have been scuttled so that he could pursue this project.

I certainly hope that it works out this time, but people planning to fund this should go in with both eyes open.

Last edited by vakladros; 08-21-2016 at 07:57 AM.
vakladros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2016   #4
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

It looks fun regardless of BE, and the majority of the stretch goals have been reached, so I just threw a little money st it to get the game. Especially when I say it was € to exchange that into USD and then into CAD is pricy XD.
Unread 08-21-2016   #5
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Hello! Thank you for posting up my game, SoylentOrange.

About the Indiegogo. It was only 1/3rd funded, and there is only so much I can do with that, and despite all of the situations, I'm still stubbornly determined to make a goddamn quality game with cowgirls, but given those circumstances, I have to relegate it to a side project. The funds I got aren't enough to make a satisfactory game, and despite that, I still insist that I will promise to make something enjoyable and impressive, because I will go through the sacrifices to make it so. And even after my "disappearance" (due to massive family problems, but that has been solved because I live on my own now), I came back, I didn't change identity, I didn't run away with the cash. I returned, stayed as Cuddlebeam, and I assumed all of the humiliation and responsibility for having to delay a project like that, and offered refunds to anyone who wanted them. If there is anything more I can do, just ask, and I will do my best to satisfy it within my capacity.

I massively appreciate the support Harem Protagonist is having, and I'm very thankful.

My Deviantart: http://cuddle-beam.deviantart.com/
CuddleBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2016   #6
Luke2013
Frequent Poster

Honestly after seeing TFS play this it definitely got my interest peaked there and will gladly support when i csn get the money...
Luke2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2016   #7
hentayextra
Process Fan

Looks pretty sweat regardless of BE, but since its been brought up where on the kickstarter page does it talk about BE?
hentayextra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2016   #8
Moore
Process Fan

No offense to you or this project which I've been enjoying, but I hope Retsupurae never hears about this. This is exactly the sort of thing their fans would go bully someone over.

Last edited by Moore; 08-21-2016 at 04:10 PM.
Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2016   #9
vakladros
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentayextra View Post
Looks pretty sweat regardless of BE, but since its been brought up where on the kickstarter page does it talk about BE?
Check the stretch goals - It's already been hit, but the wish stone was unlocked at 12,000. It's unclear from the rest of the description, but it seems like the content may be largely cosmetic only, unless the 53,000 New game plus mode is hit. The extent of change possible is also unclear.
vakladros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2016   #10
hentayextra
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakladros View Post
Check the stretch goals - It's already been hit, but the wish stone was unlocked at 12,000. It's unclear from the rest of the description, but it seems like the content may be largely cosmetic only, unless the 53,000 New game plus mode is hit. The extent of change possible is also unclear.
thanks, I was looking at the stretch goals but I was also looking all over the page and must have missed it
hentayextra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2016   #11
yellowbelt
Frequent Poster

Well what kind of BE is in it. Being purely cosmetic would kinda dissapointing. This forum is called Process-Productions. So what will be the process?
Unread 08-21-2016   #12
matteso586
Frequent Poster

My prediction: This narrator is just a figment of the player character's imagination.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote