free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 59 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-20-2008   #697
rick404
Meddler

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Those Soul Caliber pics and story are by xuexueyuehua who has a great style.

http://xuexueyuehua.deviantart.com/
http://xuexueyuehua.web.infoseek.co.jp/

There are a few other Soul Edge corruptions
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2008   #698
Hardcase
Frequent Poster

Here's a quick clip.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7M6qjIlQxiE
Hardcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2008   #699
SdazVarence
The Defiant Soul

Gotta love them oldschool 60's effects
SdazVarence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2008   #700
Kalib
Concept Crafter

Ah Jack the Giant Slayer a favorite of mine growing up. A classic for any lover of old monster-mation films to be sure or a good old sword and sorcery tale. it has a magical rhyming leprachaun too.
Kalib is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2008   #701
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

Quick news thing. Toranoana has two doujins from Crooked Navel up now. Both feature heavy corruption as usual. http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/ar...010155037.html
http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/ar...010114287.html

Pictures related to the first one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 040010155037-1p.jpg (144.6 KB, 267 views)
File Type: jpg 040010155037-2p.jpg (97.4 KB, 432 views)
File Type: jpg 040010155037-3p.jpg (112.8 KB, 506 views)
File Type: jpg eleme2ura.jpg (318.7 KB, 308 views)
File Type: jpg dserusiusu01.jpg (206.9 KB, 402 views)

Last edited by Ilparazzo; 08-22-2008 at 12:12 AM.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2008   #702
rb9
Process Master

I just got a commission back that I made from one of the stories in our VIP group. That section is a round robin where everybody contributes a story to see other stories, so if you're interested in the original fanfiction just come up with a short, like 500-1000 words femdom corruption/mind control fic (anime or video game) and send it to one of the admins.

This story is by KALTEN. The artist didn't put that on the cover. Oh, and sorry about the English. I might try to get that fixed. Took a while, but it was cheap.

Anyway here's a nice little evil conversion doujin where Tifa becomes one of the monster girls from FF7. Courtesy of your own RB9. Enjoy!

Last edited by rb9; 08-22-2008 at 08:08 AM.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2008   #703
singory
Frequent Poster

wow that's a fantastic story and art

thanks for Sharing Rico
singory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2008   #704
transformative
skrew ball

that was fricken awesome!!!
Unread 08-22-2008   #705
Detatched
Be Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
I just got a commission back that I made from one of the stories in our VIP group. That section is a round robin where everybody contributes a story to see other stories, so if you're interested in the original fanfiction just come up with a short, like 500-1000 words femdom corruption/mind control fic (anime or video game) and send it to one of the admins.

This story is by KALTEN. The artist didn't put that on the cover. Oh, and sorry about the English. I might try to get that fixed. Took a while, but it was cheap.

Anyway here's a nice little evil conversion doujin where Tifa becomes one of the monster girls from FF7. Courtesy of your own RB9. Enjoy!
Saved.

Savedsavedsaved.

Holy hell, saved.
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2008   #706
Ilparazzo
Advocate of Evil

The magical 200k views limit is approaching. Let's play a game of "What if Lorekeep/mods OK'd renaming the thread with their magic powers"

What would 'you' rename it to?

Quote:

Awesome content, pure awesomess.
Ilparazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2008   #707
walter_sullivan
Lurker

Quote:
eh. it was okay.
the engrish was a bit distracting, and though the art and anatomy were better than a good bit of fan attempts at making anime, it wasn't perfect. then again, i'm not expecting perfection, there were just a few parts of images or a small panel that'd bother me or something.
7/10.
love for the tifa though.
walter_sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2008   #708
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter_sullivan View Post
eh. it was okay.
the engrish was a bit distracting, and though the art and anatomy were better than a good bit of fan attempts at making anime, it wasn't perfect. then again, i'm not expecting perfection, there were just a few parts of images or a small panel that'd bother me or something.
7/10.
love for the tifa though.
Let's have you commission your own comics for everyone, then I'll let you be petty.

And on the topic of commissions, I have one, possibly two more coming. I have the sketches of the first, but not the conversion at the end. Basically, Sailor Scouts get captured by a youma I designed who's a sexy spider girl. She webs them up and kisses them, and then when the webs disappear they have new outfits and are converted into evil spider youma too. Should be done soon.

The second, long as hell, and I'm cross-posting from my group. I want to get your's feedback if I do commission this. The artist is beautiful, you'll see her when I post the spider one.

It's Sailor Moon. And it's a combination of a SHITLOAD of fetishes. I count the usual (it's my commission, folks) so you're gonna have gloves, a bit of PH and a little bit of smoking (more pheromones, actually). Then giant clams digest the senshi and coat them in ooze that converts them. Anyway. I'm letting y'alls read this because I'm nice. I may commission it. If people want to pitch in, that would be really awesome. I'm not going to charge money for it, but it will cost me a freaking fortune if I do order it.

I know it's not conversion for the first half, but I tried to make the hypno/conversion process very long and believable so it's climactic at the end. Too often it's just sex, penis, and WAM you're my slave. I didn't want that. Plus, at the end there are juicy conversions, resistance, and then the scouts being naughty.

Anyway, in the polls section I'm gonna set up what'll be my last poll (sad). I would like some feedback at least on what you would like to see. And I might very well scrap this and do, say, Barb-E.

And that's why I call it the "Lost Commission." In a way, it's legendary. It might not happen. Who knows.

Her Hypnotized Youma

-The Sailor Senshi are each encased in giant emeralds, lined up in a row. Their heads are outside the material, and some of their body lies outside as well, but their arms and legs are spread and encased. There are kanji pieces of paper on their lips (these make them silent). Esmeraude looks on.
>>ESMER: "Well... the Sailor Senshi are my prisoners. Let me enjoy this moment before I kill you..."
-Esmer takes off the kanji from Sailor Venus' face, rubbing her with the glove.
>>ESMER: "Such a waste, you're so young..."
-Esmer rubs her gloves over Venus' face.
>>ESMER: "So beautiful... so much potential..."
>>VENUS: "If you're going to kill us, just do it."
-Esmeraude's lips in an evil smile "...teehee, I have a better idea..."
-Esmer applies lipstick to her lips, "My current servants are so ugly..."

2 (or all pager)

-Esmer rubs her gloves over Venus' face again, her lips close.
>>ESMER: "That's it darling, relax..."
-Esmer rubs her gloves over Venus' face again, her lips close.
>>ESMER: "Look deeply into my eyes..."
>>VENUS: "Oh just kill us already. We can resist hypno-"
>>ESMER: "Reellaaaaxxx..."
-Esmer kisses Venus deeply.
-Esmer kisses her cheek.
>>VENUS: "What are y-"
>>ESMER: "Shhh... relax, just relax..."
-Esmer kisses her forehead
>>ESMER: "My breathy smooches will relax you... all of you"

***(1 hour later)
-Face shot of 5 senshi, their faces covered in kiss marks. They look weakened.
>>MARS: "Venus told you. You won't hypnotize us. We can resist your spells."
-Tiny panel of just Esmer's hand clicking.
>>ESMER: "I know..."
-She released them. They're on the floor. You don't need many details here. They can be blurry. Perhaps show only Esmer's face or her back. Have a sound effect *thud* because they fell.
>>JUPITER: "I feel weak..."
>>MERCURY: "If we get up, we can fight!"
>>VENUS: "Ugh, it's so hard!"
>>MOON: "Why did she let us go anyway?"
-Upper body of Esmeraude. She holds up a folded fan.
>>ESMER: "You were correct, darlings. I am hypnotizing you."
-She unwinds the string on the fan.
>>ESMER: "I let you go so we can dance... but it's hard to dance if you're attacking me- do you understand now? I know my kisses won't hypnotize you..."
-She unfolds the fan in a sexy pose, as tendrils of pheromones begin to snake from it.
>>ESMER: "This is what will hypnotize you..."

-Esmer sexily dances, her hands straight up above her in the air, with her fan flicked downward. Pheromones flood from her fan. Music notes appear. The background changes. The background looks like another dimension. It is like another world where she can seduce them
>>ESMER: "PHEROMONE no odori <3"
-Faces of Sailor Senshi, their eyes widening in relaxation and shock as they breathe the pheromones. Music notes float around them (a song is playing)
>>JUPITER: "Pheromones...?"
>>MARS: "Aahhh..."
-Continuing her hypnotic dance, she sings to them. Pheromones surround her, filling the room. The lyrics are in italics across the pages, and not in text bubbles.
>>SONG: "The sweet perfume... it dances over your bodies."
>>MERCURY (off panel): "I've never smelled something so sweet..."
-She blows a kiss, breathing out more pheromones, and the scouts are visible in the background, coming to their feet. I don't need incredible detail in this panel.
>>SONG: "One breath, and you'll never escape."
>>MOON: "This is a trap, I know it! We have to fight her!"
-Scouts faces look determined.
>>VENUS: "Ok, Sailor Moon, we'll try..."

(each of these panels are action shots, so they don't need a background- maybe just an anime-style attack background, like they are temporarily in a different dimension for the attack)
-Venus casts her spell, but Esmeraude interrupts her with a caress and blows her a kiss filled with pheromones. Music notes appear.
>>VENUS: "Love and Beauty-"
>>ESMER: "Shhhh..."
>>SONG: "The more you resist, the less I'll give you..."
Mercury casts hers. Esmeraude places one hand on Mercury's lips and the other she holds over Mercury's head, as if she is casting a spell on her.
>>MERCURY: "Shine Aqua Illu-"
>>SONG: "But stop fighting and the sweetness will never stop..."
-Mars casts hers. Esmeraude kisses her neck.
>>MARS: "Burning Mand-"
>>SONG: "Sweet perfume never hurt anyone..."
-Jupiter casts her spell. Esmeraude spirals her hands in front of her hypnotically. Music notes appear.
>>JUPITER: "Supreme Thun-"
>>SCOUTS (from off panel): "Usagi... it's no use. We can't even use one attack..."
-Moon watches. Esmeraude puts one hand on her own butt, bends over, and blows out a kiss, sending off pheromones.
>>MOON: "But you didn't even try..."
>>ESMER: "Ha ha ha..."
>>SONG: "Since you can't fight, your choice is easy."

-Esmeraude runs each of her hands lovingly along the cheeks of two different scouts, Jupiter and Mercury. They are getting hypnotized. The pheromones are thick now. Music notes, of course.
>>SONG: "Dance. You will stay, and begin to dance."
-Esmeraude runs her fingers through the hair of another scout, Mars, while dancing. Mars nods yes. She is growing hypnotized.
>>SONG: "If you need to be convinced... do you like the sweet perfume?"
-Esmeraude blows more pheromones to them.
>>SONG: "Dance for me, and I'll give you more. It's so simple... so easy...
>>SCOUTS (off panel): "Really?"
>>SONG: "Yes... after all, that's why it's called..."
-The four inner senshi (Jupiter, Venus, Mars, Mercury) are shown, eyes closed, breathing in deeply.
>>SONG: "PHEROMONE no odori. The pheromone dance..."
>>SONG: "Dance for me, and you'll get more pheromones."
>>MOON, off panel: "Please! Don't listen to her!! Don't become hypnotized!!"
-Esmeraude beckons to the scouts to join her.
>>SONG: "Just dance, and I'll let you breathe my candy. It's silly to refuse..."
>>SCOUTS (off panel): "That's all...? In that case..."
>>MOON, off panel: "She's using twisted logic!"

-The inner four scouts begin slowly fanning their hands to Esmeraude, like Hawaiian hula-type dancers. They are completely hypnotized by now, engulfed in pheromones.
>>MERCURY: "Oh Usagi, you're being paranoid. It's just a dance... come relax with us..."
-Esmeraude waves her fan around, bathing them in pheromones as they dance together. The scouts breathe deeply.
>>SONG: "Yes, just a dance... an innocent dance..."
-Moon looks shocked, as pheromones surround her.
>>MOON: "No! They're under your spell!
>>ESMER: "Very good, Sailor Moon. And once they complete the ritual, your friends will be my love slaves forever <3."
>>MOON: "You-"
>>ESMER: "Hahaha! Still weak I see. Have more perfume while your friends sing away their destinies!"
-They raise their hands over heads. Now the scouts except Usagi are singing.
>>SONG: "The sweet perfume, it dances over our bodies..."
-Moon's face, breathing in some of the perfume.
>>ESMER: "Yes, Sailor Moon. Breathe in, and relax..."
>>MOON: "Don't finish... the... entrancing dance..."

-The scouts half-kneel to her in the dance, as she breathes more pheromones. The pheromones twirl, enticing Usagi as well.
>>SONG: "We will never escape..."
>>ESMER: "Teehee... good girls, I'll keep giving you the pink sweetness..."
>>MOON: "Please... not... more..."
-Mars and Venus worship Esmeraude. Esmeraude holds the fan in Mars' face, feeding the pheromones to her.
>>SONG: "It's so simple... all we have to do is dance..."
>>ESMER: "Are you jealous of your friends? They're so obedient, so I'm giving them thick creamy plumes..."
-Esmeraude stands before Usagi, provocatively, giving her more.
>>ESMER: "What do you say? Just shake your hips a tiny bit. Then I'll give you a nice creamy one."
>>MOON: "Esmeraude..."
-Usagi's face, looking down, as she contemplates giving in.
>>MOON: "Seeing the look on my friend Rei's face... I... I..."
-She looks up.
>>MOON: "I want..."

-Moon dances shyly in front of her, her hands in the air.
>>MOON: "I want a creamy breath too..."
-Esmeraude cups her face in her gloves and feeds her pheromones, blowing to her.
>>MOON: "Uuuhhhh..."
>>ESMER: "Now, why stop? Dance a little more, Sailor Moon."
>>MOON: "Mmmm, ok, Esmeraude."
-Moon dances as the pheromones envelope her.
>>MOON: "Ahhh... the pheromones are so much sweeter when I dance..."
>>ESMER: "Then I'll give you more..."
>>MOON: "And I will keep dancing..."
>>ESMER: "Good girl... that means you're now under my spell..."
-Moon kneels before Esmeraude and kisses her hand.
>>MOON: "Maybe I want to be..."
>>ESMER: "Good... now, relax. Dance deeper, my senshi."
-The scouts dance, doing slightly more sexual/sensual moves.
>>SONG: "Every breath, consuming us. Teaching us."
>>ESMER: "Wonderful... they are all completely hypnotized."

-One more sensual panel (two scouts grinding each other, running fingers through each other's hair, etc.).
>>SCOUTS: "This is so much fun... my body has never felt this way..."
>>ESMER: "Now that the spell is about complete, I will tell you my plan..."
>>SCOUTS: "Yes Esmeraude..."
-Esmeraude face shot, lazily sucking her finger and fanning pheromones off screen. (feel free to move some of this text from panel to panel if it all doesn't fit)
>>ESMER: "I realized that five lovely, young powerful girls like you would make the perfect youma."
>>ESMER: "Of course, converting Sailor Senshi to youma isn't easy. You need to be submerged in emerald slime for about a day."
>>ESMER: "Your pesky powers prevent you from being mesmerized long enough to willingly stay under."
>>ESMER: "Unfortunately, even your current state isn't permanent. But it is deep, and if I keep giving you pheromones, I can keep you hypnotized forever..."
-A pool filled with slimey goo. Five giant clams float above the water, open, dripping as if they just came out of the water.
>>ESMER: "But permanently enslaving the Sailor Senshi... that's just SEXY... <3"
>>ESMER: "That's why I hold you under water in clams."
>>ESMER: "That way, you'll climb in, and in your weakened state, they will dissolve your fuku and coat you in aphrodisiacs."
-Picture of Esmeraude in a clam, its tongue wrapped around her. She fans herself.
>>ESMER: "By the time your fukus disappear, you're probably be masturbating! How lovely.
>>ESMER: "Then, you'll have plenty of time to think as the clams fill with ooze and you soak deeply.
>>ESMER: "But their tongues are very delicate..."
>>ESMER: "Do you see now? That's why I need to hypnotize you with my dance..."
-The senshi are kneeling, rub her all over, worshipping her, kissing her.
>>ESMER: "But that isn't a problem."
>>ESMER: "And now, senshi, Pheromone no odori is complete... that was the loveliest dance in a while, thank you. It's time..."

-The five senshi wade into the pool.
-The clams close, and the senshi are seen inside.
-The clams submerge.
-Inside one clam: The folds wrap around Venus, covering her in slime, she is in ecstasy.
>>VENUS: "Ahhh!! It's taking me!"
-Inside another: Mercury is completely wrapped up, only her legs are visible.
>>MERCURY: "Me too... mmph!"
-Mars is wrapped up, covered in slime
>>MARS: "The slime is so tingly! Thank you Esmeraude!"

-Subdivide into four panels. One of gloves of senshi, dissolving. Boots of another senshi dissolving. Panties of another senshi, dissolving.
>>senshi: "It's digesting our fukus!"
-Underwater, x-ray shot of clams: senshi are naked in each of their clams.
>>senshi: "Mmmmmmm..."
-Moon's clam: the clam has an appendage wrapped around her lips and mouth
>>VOICE in MOON's MIND: "Usagi, can you hear me? I know all almost seems lost. But... this is your last chance. You can still fight! You must fight. Remember who you are, always!"
-Moon's face, covered in slime
>>MOON: "But it melted my fuku..."
-A vision of Luna the cat, and happy memories, inside Usagi's mind.
>>VOICE: "By the power of good, be completely healed, and transform to save your friends! Be free from the aphrodisiac ooze!"
>>MOON: "O... oo.. ok... yes. Yes!"

-Sailor Moon transforms in the slime.
>>MOON: "Moon Cosmic Power Makeup!"
-the slime covers her mouth and exhales pheromones all over
>>MOON (thinking): "No... not more pheromones... so easy to just breathe..."
-the tongue slithers over her, wrapping her up in its folds.
>>MOON: "Is this how it ends...?"
-she emerges free from the slime, destroying it.
>>MOON: "No. I can fight. Everybody, we can fight!!! Her spell is wearing off!!"
>>MARS (off panel): "Usagi, is that you?"
>>MERCURY (off panel): "I can... think again too..."
>>JUPITER (off panel): "What is this feeling... what the?"
>>VENUS (off panel): "Yes! I think we're coming to! Thanks Usagi!"
-show four hands with their transformers
>>MOON: "Now, transform!"
>>ESMER (off panel): "Ha ha ha... my clams, change their minds... give them breathy exhales..."

-Subdivide into two panels, one of each of the faces of Venus and Mars, as the clam puts its tongue next to their faces and shoots out pheromones.
-Subdivide into two panels, one of each of the faces of Jupiter and Mercury, the same thing happening to them.
-Jupiter in pleasure as she loses control.
>>JUPITER: "Ah, it's doesn't want me to go, Usagi..."
>>MOON: "Guys...?"
-Mercury on all fours, being pleasured.
>>MERCURY: "Mmmm, it's filling with aaahhh... Esmeraude's pheromones..."
>>MOON: "Please everyone, fight!
>>ESMER (off panel): "Cum for your new mistress, senshi. I want to hear my victory!"
-Mars, pleasured.
>>MARS: "I'm sorry we let you down... but Esmeraude is calling me, and I won't say no anymore..."
>>MOON: "Noooo!!!"

-Thin shot above the water, all is seen is a murky pool.
>>SCOUTS: "I'm cumming!" "Me tooooo!" "Oh Esmeraaaaude!" "Aaaaaahhhhh!!"
-underwater shot, clams are almost done filling with ooze, the senshi are bound. Moon's clam doesn't fill up.
-Same as first panel, thin sketch above water
***1 day later
-Esmeraude sits on a throne near the pool, beckoning the clams to rise as they come out of the water.
>>ESMER: "Rise and present yourselves to me..."
-The clams with the four inner senshi open, revealing them in sexy poses posing for her. They look like harem girls/exotic dancers, with gloves like hers. They only wear little emeralds as panties. They have sheer pantyhose, emerald bras, fans, and studded emeralds in their foreheads.
>>SCOUTS: "Queen Esmeraude, your emerald youma, reporting for duty."
>>ESMER: "Ha ha ha ha ha! Now, Sailor Moon, let's see you."
-Sailor Moon's clam opens, and she quickly darts away.
>>ESMER: "What the...? Impossible!"

-Moon is at the door trying to open it, it is locked.
>>MOON: "Must escape, get help!"
>>MOON: "Damn! Locked!"
-Esmeraude slowly, sexily slinks to her followed by the four other converted senshi on both sides.
>>ESMER: "My sweet spell didn't convince you?"
>>ESMER: "Impressive... I'll have to actually *try* this time to make you my love slave."
>>MOON: "Please, all of you, I don't want to hurt you!"
-Panel of hand- she casts "Moon Prism...", her hands in the air, but it is interrupted as the panel goes blank.
-The other senshi then run their hands all over Usagi and her face, relaxing her. Some of the senshi playfully have their fingers in their mouths, sucking on them, lost completely. The tendrils begin to fill the air.
>>SONG: "No... don't fight... sing..."
>>SONG: "The sweet perfume... it dances over your body."
>>MOON: "Not again... but I can fight this..."
-Usagi's eyes become heavy-lidded as Esmeraude leans in up against her, wrapping her gloves around her.
>>SONG: "Once you breathe in, you cannot escape."
>>MOON: "No..."

-They begin to sway together, and the hands of the scouts wrap Usagi's hands around Esmeraude. Only Mars is seen, kissing Usagi's cheek.
>>SONG: "You will stay, and begin to dance."
-As they dance together, the scouts mindlessly worship them.
>>MOON: "Esmeraude, I won't breathe your pheromones again..."
>>ESMER: "Impressive. But Sailor Moon, you're not the only one with a more powerful fuku. "
>>MOON (thinking): "A couple more seconds and I'll have enough power stored for a super attack..."
-Esmeraude gazes deep into Moon's eyes as Esmer is bathed in energy.
>>ESMER: "Just relax, my Bunny... <3"

-Esmeraude emerges in a super-sexy form. She says, "Temptress Fuku." Her dress is cut lower, now a one-piece swimsuit/bustier, starting halfway down her breasts. She wears black pantyhose, wears a tiara, and holds a long kiseru (Japanese pipe). She has one hand wrapped around Moon, one hand holding the kiseru also wrapped around Moon. This is the same panel as the last on the previous page, except with a different outfit.
>>MOON (thinking): "Oh wow......"
>>VOICE (in Moon's mind): "No, Usagi, you're so close! Don't let her mesmerize you!"
-Esmeraude rubs her pantyhose against Usagi's legs, gazing deeply.
>>ESMER: "Teehee, have you ever rubbed against pantyhosed legs? Rubbed up and down... they're silky, aren't they? Too bad your thighs are exposed... I know you were saving up for a spell. It's a pity. Look deeply into my eyes. Gaze in my eyes... where were we... I know you wanted more pheromones...
>>VOICE (in mind): "Usagi, these are much stronger and sweeter! You better not breathe!"
-Esmer breathes in from the kiseru, closing her eyes, as she cups Moon's face.
>>MOON: "Sweeter...?"
-tiny panel of the kiseru leaving Esmer's mouth, a wisp of smoke coming out
>>ESMER: "Yes, much sweeter..."
>>MOON (thinking): "I broke free before, and I'm here..."
-Esmeraude holds Usagi's face in her gloved hands, her lips close to her face as she exhales a creamy snap exhale that flows upward over Moon's face. Moon closes her eyes and breathes in.
>>MOON (thinking): "So one little taste, and I can break free agai-... Ohhhhhhh...."
-face shot of Esmeraude inhaling with a smile
>>ESMER: "How about one more..."

-Esmeraude exhales, and Moon breathes in, growing hypnotized.
>>VOICE: "No... what's going on... Usagi, attack!"
-lip shot of Esmeraude inhaling
-She exhales, pulling her down into a clam, one of her legs wrapped around Moon's legs.
>>ESMER: "Kiss Me"
>>VOICE: "Esmeraude has almost won... one kiss and Usagi is in the clam..."
-Their lips are right next to each other, about to kiss
>>MOON: "Wait..."
>>VOICE: "Yes! She's resisting! Now's your chance, Usagi!"
-Esmeraude's lips purse, and a thin stream of pheromones comes out.
>>ESMER: "Shhh... after..."

-Esmeraude is on top of Usagi in the clam, gloves and legs wrapped around her, kissing her.
>>caption: *click*
-Esmeraude raises her pantyhose in the air while she lazily smokes, Moon rubs them.
>>ESMER: "Such a good Bunny... this time, I'm here with you to make sure you offer yourself to the clam properly..."
-clam submerges
>>ESMER: "Sailor Moon, smoke from my kiseru...
-Usagi smokes as Esmeraude kisses her neck
-Esmeraude fingers her as she is arched back.
>>ESMER: "The smoke will affect you deeper in an enclosed area..."
>>MOON: "It's so wonderful."

-Esmer fingers moon, Esmer smiles
>>ESMER: "Cum for me, Sailor Moon..."
-some more
>>MOON: "I'm gonna cum!!"
-she exhales from the kiseru while cumming
-tongue wraps around Moon
>>ESMER: "Let its tongue wrap up your body..."
>>MOON: "Ugh... what am I..."
>>ESMER: "Orgasms just seem to clear your mind, don't they?"
>>ESMER: "You gave into my temptation... now, you'll be digested..."
-the tongue is deeply wrapped, pleasuring Moon, as Esmer wraps her thighs around Moon's head and shoulders. She breathes on her.
>>MOON: "You won't win, Esmeraude. We'll find a way!"
>>ESMER: "Sailor Moon is covered in slime as her fuku dissolves... and the woman she came to fight is breathing hypnotic smoke on her as she recovers from kisses and an orgasm... hahahaha, I think I HAVE won, Sailor Moon..."

-top of water
>>ESMER: "Now relax, Sailor Moon..."
***2 hours and 27 orgasms later...
-Moon, naked in Esmer's arms, completely, utterly brainwashed. Slime is beginning to fill the clam.
>>ESMER: "Now, your immense power is under my control..."
>>MOON: "Yes, Emerald Queen."
>>ESMER: "You ARE pesky, now I see how you resisted so much."
>>MOON: "I hope my submission to you has been pleasing, my queen."
>>ESMER: "Now, the ooze is filling up. I'm going to teleport to the surface and wait for you..."
>>MOON: "I will offer no resistance to the ooze, my Emerald Queen. This clam will convert me to a beautiful emerald, a pawn to serve you."
-Moon kisses Esmer's hand. The ooze rises more.
>>MOON: "...forever."
-Esmer's lips.
>>ESMER: "You fought valiantly, but in the end you couldn't resist my tantalizing charms. Goodbye, Sailor Moon."
-Moon's body arched back and encased in the slime, Esmeraude has left the clam.

***1 day later
-the clam rises, dripping in ooze, as Esmeraude is in her normal outfit (not Temptation fuku) and sits on a throne, legs crossed, making a beckoning motion. The other senshi kneel before her.
>>ESMER: "Rise, my servant..."
-clam opens, releasing a thick stream of perfume into the air (from all the smoke that was held inside)
>>ESMER: "Sailor Moon is no more. In her place is a sexy youma."
-Moon is presented, converted, lounging in a sexy pose. She leans over, legs bent, relaxing and smoking. She has black pantyhose, a short minidress, gloves, and a tiara. She wears high heels and has a face mask (masquerade-type mask). She is smoking from a long cigarette holder
-faceshot of Esmer and Moon, Moon holds Esmer's face in her gloves and exhales smoke on her face
>>SENSHI (off panel): "Oh Usagi, the way you smoke is so sexy, I'm so jealous..."
>>ESMER: "That's because she has a LOT of experience... teehee... now Usagi, my pet, let me feel your pantyhose..."

-Esmeraude rubs Usagi's hose as she presents them.
>>ESMER: "Oh, they are SOOO soft!"
>>SENSHI: "Can we feel yours, mistress?"
-small panel of Usagi's pantyhosed foot and Esmer's face as Esmer puts her finger to her face in a cute way.
>>ESMER: "Weeelll..."
-Esmer emerges in her Temptation Fuku as hearts appear everywhere.
>>ESMER: "I always reward the obedience of my new beautiful servants... come, my slaves. Run your hands, faces, and lips all over."
>>SENSHI: "Thank you, mistress!"
-They rub her pantyhose as she smokes
>>ESMER: "Yes... yes... worship your queen... praise me...
>>SENSHI: "Oh Emerald Queen..."
>>SENSHI: "You are so beautiful..."
>>SENSHI: "So tantalizing..."
>>SENSHI: "So tempting..."
>>ESMER: "Yes, my pets. I blush, knowing that you speak from your hearts, and will carry out my every wish and continue serving me forever. But there's one little fact that's just so undeniably sexy and naughty, it makes me shiver with delight."
-Esmer's face, pulling Usagi in for a kiss (but not kissing)
>>ESMER: "Two days ago... you were the Sailor Senshi, fighting me. And now..."
-tiny panel of their lips meeting
>>ESMER: "My love slaves. Permanently."
-End

Epilogue:
-Tiny strip at top: horizon with Moon Kingdom, and six lights fly toward it
-Five senshi and Esmeraude (in her normal outfit) in the moon kingdom, each senshi is seducing another bystander. Some of them are blowing kisses, touching, or kissing bystanders, as they slowly become engulfed in emeralds. Several bystanders are in emeralds. Esmeraude is fanning and pheromones are spreading all through the crowd. The theme is that they are now wrecking havoc and helping Esmeraude sensually enslave the whole world, freezing them in emeralds. They are starting with the moon kingdom.
-Moon holds Queen Serenity in her arms, breathing smoke on her as the other four inners dance like zombies around her hypnotically, with fans in their hands.
>>SERENITY: "Sailor Senshi! Get a hold of yourselves, what are you wearing?? You've been brainwashed! Snap out of it!!"
>>ESMER (off panel): "My emerald youma, I want you to dance all night while I make love to Serenity. I hope you can stay awake."
-Esmeraude stands sprawled sexily in the doorway, in her Temptation Fuku, smoking from her kiseru seductively.
>>ESMER: "It will be a very very long night... <3"

THE END.

(possible inclusion)

>>ESMER: "It's ok, there's no more hope. You can be free and finally indulge..."
>>MOON: "..."
>>ESMER: "Talk to me... love... what are you thinking?"
>>MOON: "That's true... I've failed, but I don't have to worry anymore..."
>>ESMER: "Yes, and I'll take care of you... your new life won't be too bad..."
>>MOON: "I guess it's ok... to finally... express myself..."
-Usagi pushes forward to Esmer
>>MOON: "Mistress... I can finally tell you my dirty secret."
>>ESMER: "Hm...?"
>>MOON: "I sabotaged us. I had the power to cast a Moon Healing Escalation all along, but I didn't."
>>MOON: "I could have freed my friends. I could have stopped you. But all along..."
-Esmer teasingly bites her kiseru, in a smile,
>>ESMER: "You didn't, because you wanted to resist as much as you could... since resisting and falling is the sexiest part..."
>>MOON: "Yes.. I'm so terrible... but it doesn't matter. I can finally be a dirty slut. I'm naughty for you... I crave you, temptress... let me kiss you."
-They kiss again.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote