free hit counters
The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread! - Page 15 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-29-2023   #169
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
So I ended up getting it anyway. Played parts of it just to make sure the video was working. Thought they would be separate downloads but it is one long video.

Watched all the outtakes and some are rather funny to me. She does seem fun to be around. Did see the part of the Growing Climax when she looks down to see her boobs. That is a great part. As for the sneak preview, I have my thoughts on it but I would rather not say here.

I'll watch it in segments later. Though on a cursory viewing they look good.

Did have a thought of Canary. Just imagine her growing or shrinking as an 80's themed aerobics instructor. Not sure what would be better, a leotard or the crop top/sport bra and panties over tights look.
Yeah, the only way I can do deep discount uploads like that is one large file, and sadly, AFAIK, C4S doesn't have an option for a zip or zip-like upload with multiple files. As for the sneak preview, yeah, her OF isn't going to be a size fetish area per se, but I know many have been clamoring for her to do more work than just the size fetish stuff... I keep getting people asking me if she has any social media, and she's finally getting them off the ground, lol.
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2023   #170
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructionDamsels View Post
Yeah, the only way I can do deep discount uploads like that is one large file, and sadly, AFAIK, C4S doesn't have an option for a zip or zip-like upload with multiple files. As for the sneak preview, yeah, her OF isn't going to be a size fetish area per se, but I know many have been clamoring for her to do more work than just the size fetish stuff... I keep getting people asking me if she has any social media, and she's finally getting them off the ground, lol.
I don't use Facebook or X either. I certainly don't do OF. To many thoughts and questions I can't give words for.

Did watch A Growing Climax. It is good. Still funny when she looks down and sees her boobs have gotten bigger. I think that is my favorite part. Worst part is the vore. Just hate vore. I can see why the video is popular.

One thing I do like is outtakes. That is one reason I get DVDs and Blu Ray. So if you do keep making videos, I would like to see more of such things. No other studio that I have videos from has them and I think the are good.
Unread 11-30-2023   #171
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
I don't use Facebook or X either. I certainly don't do OF. To many thoughts and questions I can't give words for.

Did watch A Growing Climax. It is good. Still funny when she looks down and sees her boobs have gotten bigger. I think that is my favorite part. Worst part is the vore. Just hate vore. I can see why the video is popular.

One thing I do like is outtakes. That is one reason I get DVDs and Blu Ray. So if you do keep making videos, I would like to see more of such things. No other studio that I have videos from has them and I think the are good.
So it's funny, I think I've only done vore in two scenes so far... it was sort of a case of "let's see what other fetishes can bring in more viewers", lol. So it's definitely not a priority.

As for the outtakes, after "A Growing Education", I sort of strayed away from them since people complained that they "fluffed" the runtime of that video (added on over two minutes to the runtime, though most of them have a very naked Sugargirlmodel, lol). So now I only drop in a few to play during the end credits of a clip.
Unread 03-01-2024   #172
DestructionDamsels

In four weeks, we're finally back

Unread 03-01-2024   #173
Tiedefender
Process Master

4 weeks, that's almost a whole month.
Unread 03-01-2024   #174
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
4 weeks, that's almost a whole month.
The "custom clip embargo", lol.
Unread 03-14-2024   #175
Karma666
Frequent Poster

Location: The wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side of Hell.

Quote:
In four weeks, we're finally back

Oh, what a "Good Friday" this will be.

Last edited by Karma666; 03-18-2024 at 04:47 PM.
Karma666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Weeks Ago   #176
DestructionDamsels

Friday

Unread 4 Weeks Ago   #177
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Friday

Can hardly wait to see more. In this preview is she lactating?

Also, don't you still have other stories you are working on?
Unread 4 Weeks Ago   #178
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Can hardly wait to see more. In this preview is she lactating?

Also, don't you still have other stories you are working on?
Yes to both, lol. Getting back to work on two Mel Heflin size fetish scenes (one growth and one giantess), but this was a custom that took priority for a bit.