free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-16-2017   #25
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Vol 8 is live.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077J15S34

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:35 AM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2017   #26
Darkstorm
Process Fan

So, finally had the chance to sit down and read the next chapter.

Seems Nugenicorp have a hand in everything! An interesting tie-in with the one-shot (origins?) story.
While not a fan of female muscle growth, it certainly helps explain some of the mysterious developments in The Condition. I was unsure if the overall changes from Nugenicorp products would be scientific or mystical, so it's great to see some background filled in there. Are the products developed from all 3 Chosen, or is there more going on? and which one does that powerful bite stem from? Poor Randall is likely to get a broken pelvis at this rate, if not from Elena, then her mother!

As always, love seeing more chapters for The Supermarket - can't wait to see more action there, now that Bridgette, Jess and Gloria have bonded. Very excited to see them bring up fuller figures with Bridgette; hopefully the two of them will opt for more voluptuous forms to help speed their rise to the top! Being short will really amplify the magnitude of those figures, and it obviously had an impact on Jess! Short curvy redheads are totally up my alley
Travis was particularly sharp this chapter. I'm sure he'll put some of that keen intellect to use in the girl's plans...

What is your preferred method of discussing your stories? do you prefer forum posts or email? just curious as to what you find easier to keep track of and reply to.

Last edited by Darkstorm; 11-19-2017 at 01:17 AM.
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2017   #27
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
Seems Nugenicorp have a hand in everything! An interesting tie-in with the one-shot (origins?) story.
While not a fan of female muscle growth, it certainly helps explain some of the mysterious developments in The Condition. I was unsure if the overall changes from Nugenicorp products would be scientific or mystical, so it's great to see some background filled in there. Are the products developed from all 3 Chosen, or is there more going on? and which one does that powerful bite stem from? Poor Randall is likely to get a broken pelvis at this rate, if not from Elena, then her mother!
You have great insight and a very creative imagination. Your questions are so on point that I have to be careful so I don't give too much away in answering them. (Post #24 i had to skip altogether )For now I will say that Umbrella...oops, I mean Nugenicorp is a vast company with several divisions and interests and initiatives. They may choose to dabble in a lot of things, but I think for the most part they have leaned towards science rather than mysticism. Also, we don't necessarily know when The Temple takes place in relation to the other stories.

Quote:
As always, love seeing more chapters for The Supermarket - can't wait to see more action there, now that Bridgette, Jess and Gloria have bonded. Very excited to see them bring up fuller figures with Bridgette; hopefully the two of them will opt for more voluptuous forms to help speed their rise to the top! Being short will really amplify the magnitude of those figures, and it obviously had an impact on Jess! Short curvy redheads are totally up my alley
Travis was particularly sharp this chapter. I'm sure he'll put some of that keen intellect to use in the girl's plans...
Bridgette of course, likes them both but seems to be particularly interested in Jessica. I think she'd probably be open to her desires which just might be a thicker body. Gloria wouldn't mind that either, but maybe not quite to the extent that Jessica would. I wonder how many points Bridgette has laying around... hopfully, there won't be any competition, conflict, jealousy or differences between the three.

Quote:
What is your preferred method of discussing your stories? do you prefer forum posts or email? just curious as to what you find easier to keep track of and reply to.
Whatever you want. Ha ha. You are my most vocal reader. I don't mind forum posts at all as I hope it will encourage others to read my books or join in rhe discussion if they already are. But if you would like to discuss or ask me something privately then by all means send an email. I check the forums and my email several times a day.

Thank you.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 11-19-2017 at 02:38 AM.
Unread 11-20-2017   #28
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJStrebas View Post
Your questions are so on point that I have to be careful so I don't give too much away in answering them. (Post #24 i had to skip altogether )
The stories have been quite enjoyable to read, so thankyou for creating them

The reason I asked your preferred method of contact, is to avoid that very situation - there's been a few times I've brought up a plot point or scene from your stories and thought to myself, "Maybe I should add spoiler tags... not everyone has read the latest chapter!"

So, hopefully I haven't given too much away when I've discussed any of the scenes!

Not many authors get any meaningful feedback, particularly within our little niche community, so I'd like to encourage others to contribute their thoughts where possible. Forum posts seem the easiest way to do that

Quote:
I think she'd probably be open to her desires which just might be a thicker body. Gloria wouldn't mind that either, but maybe not quite to the extent that Jessica would. I wonder how many points Bridgette has laying around... hopfully, there won't be any competition, conflict, jealousy or differences between the three.
Can't wait to see how things go with Bridgette, her already amazing dimensions give her great potential! I do wonder what using a few points for height reduction would do - would it reduce BWH proportionately, or keep their measurements the same and only affect height? if the latter, that would be quite an easy way for someone like Gloria to fill out

I'm sure Bridgette has quite a few points stored up; she was quite happy to donate 5 previously, which seems quite generous. Let's hope any competition remains friendly in nature... it would be disappointing to have a falling out, but understandable given how rapidly things are developing - we also don't know the full agendas of the other managers...

Quote:
For now I will say that Umbrella...oops, I mean Nugenicorp
I see what you did there admittedly, "Resident Boobage" sounds like a more pleasant way to go than the original!

Last edited by Darkstorm; 11-20-2017 at 06:37 PM.
Unread 11-20-2017   #29
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
The stories have been quite enjoyable to read, so thankyou for creating them
Thank you! That means a lot.

Quote:
The reason I asked your preferred method of contact, is to avoid that very situation - there's been a few times I've brought up a plot point or scene from your stories and thought to myself, "Maybe I should add spoiler tags... not everyone has read the latest chapter!"

So, hopefully I haven't given too much away when I've discussed any of the scenes!
I leave it to your discretion. I will start using spoiler tags too if i think an answer or comment gives away too much, but at the same time I hope people kind of assume to tread lightly reading this thread because I ask for feedback and reviews so spoilers are quite likely.

Quote:
Not many authors get any meaningful feedback, particularly within our little niche community, so I'd like to encourage others to contribute their thoughts where possible. Forum posts seem the easiest way to do that
Agreed.

Quote:
Can't wait to see how things go with Bridgette, her already amazing dimensions give her great potential! I do wonder what using a few points for height reduction would do - would it reduce BWH proportionately, or keep their measurements the same and only affect height? if the latter, that would be quite an easy way for someone like Gloria to fill out
Yeah, I am looking forward to her being a testbed of points pushing so to speak. She's already a little stunner, but she has so much potential.

Quote:
I'm sure Bridgette has quite a few points stored up; she was quite happy to donate 5 previously, which seems quite generous. Let's hope any competition remains friendly in nature... it would be disappointing to have a falling out, but understandable given how rapidly things are developing - we also don't know the full agendas of the other managers...
Oh i,doubt that they would really get mad at one another, or if they did it wouldn't last long...maybe just get a few feathers ruffled.

Quote:
I see what you did there admittedly, "Resident Boobage" sounds like a more pleasant way to go than the original!
Yes, I figured that was a pretty obvious reference. there is another company/entity out there that has been introduced as one that deals soley in misticism. Maybe they will show up again somewhere else.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 01-24-2018 at 09:12 AM.
Unread 11-29-2017   #30
JJStrebas
BE Writer

The holiday slowed me down, but number 9 is ready to go. I hope you all enjoy it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078C7NJD9

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:36 AM.
Unread 11-30-2017   #31
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Quote:
The holiday slowed me down, but number 9 is ready to go. I hope you all enjoy it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078C...avage+accounts

EDIT: Had quite a few typos and grammar problems in that and I an edited version just went live this morning. So if you already bought, just refresh/request the newest version. Sorry about the inconvenience as i got in a bit of a rush.

I also made a new cover for book 5. It doesnt show on the live site yet but if you click "Look inside" you can see it and maybe refresh your device to get it.
Two side stories plus the next Supermarket chapter - awesome

Wow, just wow. I initially thought Bridgette would just ease into filling her curves bit by bit, but she really jumped right in! what an amazing woman, (and amazing figure!).

Some interesting information in that chapter - sounds as though reducing height keeps proportions, and allows for re-distribution of that existing mass from height. So, changes that would lead into yellow/orange may become green again by choosing to be slightly shorter... an intriguing path forward for when the changes reach a persons upper limits. Gloria seems to be appreciating and desiring voluptuous curves more every day - I think Jess will hit the roof when she sees Bridgette next! And will there be jealousy from Travis, now that she's spending intimate time with others; or perhaps they'll all meet back at Gloria's eventually...

And we still don't know the consequences of donating points to other staff - is there a reward incentive for doing so (as suggested way back by Bridgette for Radhi's points, maybe unlocking sliders again or getting bonus points?). Maybe a team-building bonus or employee of the month type thing. That large point donation to Heather could have unexpected dividends...

Derek's magic franchise really seems to be taking off, though I do wonder about his motivations - does his magical abilities grow from each successive use of powers, like Lillian? and what is his end-game? What consequences for Amber, or Karen?

I did notice a few typos, but was happy enough to get new content Though, to be honest, I can't seem to get the version to refresh...

One suggestions for future releases - would it be possible to put the start of each new story in the table of contents? it would make it easier to skip through the book when going back to check on details / review ( I have no idea how hard that would be. I could always just use notes within the kindle app, but thought I'd ask anyway )

Anyway, thanks again for your hard work - I look forward to the next one!
Unread 11-30-2017   #32
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Two side stories plus the next Supermarket chapter - awesome
Thanks. I wanted to push myself to come up with two "original" ideas this time.

Quote:
Wow, just wow. I initially thought Bridgette would just ease into filling her curves bit by bit, but she really jumped right in! what an amazing woman, (and amazing figure!).
Agreed. She is one of my favorite characters.

Quote:
Some interesting information in that chapter - sounds as though reducing height keeps proportions, and allows for re-distribution of that existing mass from height. So, changes that would lead into yellow/orange may become green again by choosing to be slightly shorter... an intriguing path forward for when the changes reach a persons upper limits. Gloria seems to be appreciating and desiring voluptuous curves more every day - I think Jess will hit the roof when she sees Bridgette next! And will there be jealousy from Travis, now that she's spending intimate time with others; or perhaps they'll all meet back at Gloria's eventually...
Why yes, it all comes down to what they started with naturally. I don't think Bridgette could ever be as tall as Stella or vice versa. Nor do I think Heather could be as small as Bridgette used to be...although Bridgette is still relatively small because of her overall weight.

Quote:
And we still don't know the consequences of donating points to other staff - is there a reward incentive for doing so (as suggested way back by Bridgette for Radhi's points, maybe unlocking sliders again or getting bonus points?). Maybe a team-building bonus or employee of the month type thing. That large point donation to Heather could have unexpected dividends...
Ahhh, but now that Gloria has given some away, we should get a chance to see what happens. I guess Bridgette was too distracted to explain that.

Quote:
Derek's magic franchise really seems to be taking off, though I do wonder about his motivations - does his magical abilities grow from each successive use of powers, like Lillian? and what is his end-game? What consequences for Amber, or Karen?
Derek is kind of a rogue maverick. He just goes around handing out magical items to random women he would like to get with. Perhaps he is looking for someone that can replace Lillian.

Edit: ok so spoiler tags dont work here, or i am doing it wrong.

[Spoiler] hidden [/spoiler]

Quote:
I did notice a few typos, but was happy enough to get new content Though, to be honest, I can't seem to get the version to refresh...
That sucks. I am so sorry about that. The amount of typos is embarrassing. I accidentally uploaded an older draft. By the time I figured it out and reuploaded it, it had been live for several hours. Amazon is slow. If you make just a minor change it could be a day before it goes live. It sucks that you can't see the new version. I'll ask support and find out what to do about that. I am redoing some of my covers that I am not proud of and as you can see with this latest book I am buying professional stock photos now. But even those don't seem to show on current buyer's devices. Sigh.

Quote:
One suggestions for future releases - would it be possible to put the start of each new story in the table of contents? it would make it easier to skip through the book when going back to check on details / review ( I have no idea how hard that would be. I could always just use notes within the kindle app, but thought I'd ask anyway )
OMG yes, I need to learn how to do links for Table of Contents. I will figure it out for next chapter. And maybe go back and retrofit the old ones which probably won't help current buyers. Sigh.

Quote:
Anyway, thanks again for your hard work - I look forward to the next one!
Thank you for your support!

Last edited by JJStrebas; 11-30-2017 at 07:43 PM.
Unread 12-01-2017   #33
JJStrebas
BE Writer

It seems you have to contact the kindle folks and ask them to push the new version to you. Nothing story wise changed but it is a better read due to the corrections I made and I added maybe a few lines.

Books 4 5 an 7 have new covers, although admittedly 7 is really the same just reimagined a bit, so if you dont like it now the new version of it won't change that. I may change a few more.

I added what I think is a working table of contents to Book 4 so if you want to try it out and see if it works, please let me know and I will implement it in future books. #10 is going to be a doozy. I'm going to end a number of stories and have the next xhapters of most of the others. Then I am going to possibly change the format and the way Ive been doing things altogether, not sure yet.

Thanks again for all the purchases. And for all your patience with my formatting and execution errors as this is all still new to me, but I am learning.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 12-01-2017 at 04:29 PM.
Unread 12-02-2017   #34
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Quote:
It seems you have to contact the kindle folks and ask them to push the new version to you.
That's pretty poor form from Amazon - seems kind of counter-productive, considering I (and probably most of us) have the auto-update feature on for book updates. I had a look on the kindle forum and it's been a known problem with book updates for at least a month. Hopefully they can sort it out soon.

Quote:
I added what I think is a working table of contents to Book 4 so if you want to try it out and see if it works, please let me know and I will implement it in future books.
Seems to be working, thankyou!

Quote:
#10 is going to be a doozy. I'm going to end a number of stories and have the next xhapters of most of the others. Then I am going to possibly change the format and the way Ive been doing things altogether, not sure yet.
Wow, sounds like a fairly substantial volume - so far you've generally released a new book every 1-2 weeks. Should we then anticipate that the next release may be some time down the track? Not being pushy, mind you; just curious about the apparent size of the task you're setting yourself! (admittedly I'll miss the weekly/fortnightly schedule, but that's simply because you've spoiled us :P )

A possible format change? are you considering releasing each story independently, or continue them as a collection of new chapters? or are you thinking of a supply change, ala Patreon etc

Quote:
Thanks again for all the purchases. And for all your patience with my formatting and execution errors as this is all still new to me, but I am learning.
We appreciate all the effort you've been putting in!
Unread 12-02-2017   #35
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
That's pretty poor form from Amazon - seems kind of counter-productive, considering I (and probably most of us) have the auto-update feature on for book updates. I had a look on the kindle forum and it's been a known problem with book updates for at least a month. Hopefully they can sort it out soon.
Yeah, i don't understand why that isnt automatic. The interface for writers makes it easy to update and make changes, so you would think it would be easy for readers on the other end to benefit from that. Hopefully they will fix it. I'm just going to work harder to make sure my initial release is that much cleaner.

Quote:
Seems to be working, thankyou!
Good. I'll get around to retrofitting the older ones, and maybe do a couple new covers...who knows when they will go live though.

Quote:
Wow, sounds like a fairly substantial volume - so far you've generally released a new book every 1-2 weeks. Should we then anticipate that the next release may be some time down the track? Not being pushy, mind you; just curious about the apparent size of the task you're setting yourself! (admittedly I'll miss the weekly/fortnightly schedule, but that's simply because you've spoiled us :P )
I'm going to try to release it close to the same timeframe I have been. I appreciate your enthusiasm and I don't want interest to wane so it is best if I try to keep up the same pace. There are at least half a dozen fans out there that buy my books the day or night they come out or within the fillowing day. That is very flattering to me and I want to make sure I keeo up with that demand. The holiday will slow me down some though.

Quote:
A possible format change? are you considering releasing each story independently, or continue them as a collection of new chapters? or are you thinking of a supply change, ala Patreon etc
Yes. I am thinking #10 will be the last of the series. For now, the only story I am sure I will continue is the Supermarket. So i may just break it out on its own with a much longer installment to justify the price. And then I will also release other original stories on their own.

Or not. I'm not sure, yet.

Quote:
We appreciate all the effort you've been putting in!
Thank you.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 12-02-2017 at 12:20 PM.
Unread 12-20-2017   #36
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Sorry it took so long. The 10th and final chapter of The Cleavage Accounts is up.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078HV82XT

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:37 AM.