free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-03-2018   #49
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJStrebas View Post
Finally up. This took me longer than expected because I caught the flu and was down for about a week. Please enjoy the next exciting installment in the world of your favorite Supermarket, Merchant Pat's!

If you are new to my writing please be aware that this is a continuing saga that began in The Cleavage Accounts 5-10.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0798Q4TLF...s_a_1_1&sr=8-1
Hi there once again! I'd been meaning to post for a number of days now, but it's been an extraordinarily busy week. And there's been not one but two new releases - you've been very busy too I see!

I fully admit that futa is not really my thing, so I may leave off any commentary on Compatible Extremes until I've given myself enough time to give it a thorough read.

The Supermarket however... so many little twists this chapter. Heather now queen of the roost - I somehow see her "owing" Gloria to have more significance later. Kianna really likes to shake up the pecking order; very motivational management style. Some very nice descriptive passages of Heather and Jessica's expansion.

I found the amplifying effects of the "generic" Nugenicorp supplements on the Supermarket meals quite intriguing, as well as their cumulative effects on their own (Jessica's weight gain from over-indulgence was lovely). I can see Gloria using this to her advantage when she plans out her growth. Bridgette too most likely
I'm hoping Gloria doesn't up her height (in fact I hope she goes the opposite, but then again, short girls are my thing ) but it is great to see her embracing the Pat's culture.

And of course, the mysterious phone call... nice cliff-hanger. I did notice the number ended with 001 - is it designated to individual Nugenicorp projects, or to their operatives? perhaps to individuals of interest? hmmm...

I can see a number of sliders opening and points given in Gloria's near future (I did also note Denae and Cindi's intriguing discussion - I wonder if Gloria will get access to firmness/buoyancy or other interesting combinations? limitless possibilities there!)

Another excellent chapter - thank-you for your hard work, particularly when under the weather. Looking forward to more!
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2018   #50
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
Hi there once again! I'd been meaning to post for a number of days now, but it's been an extraordinarily busy week. And there's been not one but two new releases - you've been very busy too I see!
I always look forward to your posts.

Quote:
I fully admit that futa is not really my thing, so I may leave off any commentary on Compatible Extremes until I've given myself enough time to give it a thorough read.
I totally understand the natural aversion some would find to the subject matter. I find it very flattering that you intend to read it at all. I wrote it very quickly just as an experiment and what looked like to me to be the perfect cover photo just sort of jumped out at me when I least expected it. So I am curious to see how it will do in the market.

Quote:
The Supermarket however... so many little twists this chapter. Heather now queen of the roost - I somehow see her "owing" Gloria to have more significance later. Kianna really likes to shake up the pecking order; very motivational management style. Some very nice descriptive passages of Heather and Jessica's expansion.
I am trying to build up Kianna as a very enigmatic character, and by extension Sung. Since we've sort of unveiled the other squad leaders: Bridgette, Radhi and Stella and their motivations.

Because this is a very process heavy story, I owe to it you the readers to step my game up in describing in greater detail each time a woman changes.

Quote:
I found the amplifying effects of the "generic" Nugenicorp supplements on the Supermarket meals quite intriguing, as well as their cumulative effects on their own (Jessica's weight gain from over-indulgence was lovely). I can see Gloria using this to her advantage when she plans out her growth. Bridgette too most likely
I'm hoping Gloria doesn't up her height (in fact I hope she goes the opposite, but then again, short girls are my thing ) but it is great to see her embracing the Pat's culture.
We'll see.

Quote:
And of course, the mysterious phone call... nice cliff-hanger. I did notice the number ended with 001 - is it designated to individual Nugenicorp projects, or to their operatives? perhaps to individuals of interest? hmmm...
We'll see...

Quote:
I can see a number of sliders opening and points given in Gloria's near future (I did also note Denae and Cindi's intriguing discussion - I wonder if Gloria will get access to firmness/buoyancy or other interesting combinations? limitless possibilities there!)
She just might. She has seemingly made up her mind about what she wants.

Quote:
Another excellent chapter - thank-you for your hard work, particularly when under the weather. Looking forward to more!
Thank you, much more to come.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 02-04-2018 at 02:19 PM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2018   #51
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Okay, so my next book is kinda big.

It is also a bit of a step outside the norm. I promise that my next few works will be more traditional after this one, it is just something I've wanted to write for a while

I've been working on it off and on for a long time and it eventually grew into a novella, so I have to ask a bit more for it since it is so long.

Anyway, i'll post the blurb with a link later because Amazon will be chewing on it for a while since it is so big, probably wont go live until long after ive gone to bed.

Anyway, let me explain why this is untraditional. This is my take on a team of superheroes with all busty women, so more like Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. as opposed to the Avengers since they all have similar abilities based on one thing: Giant boobs.

These are mini giantesses. They have what I would call huge to massive breasts and they grow very fast. There's no slow incremental growth drawn out over a period of time and no angst about it all. (Well, some but not in the traditional sense) As far as the giantess portion, they range from mid six footers to over eight feet tall, but none of the traditional giantess themes of stomping on tiny men or insertion. There is crushing, quite a bit of it, but for a postive cause, but also for sexual domination (but with no one actually getting hurt)

It is has a science fiction action slant, so the setting and the action are upfront and the process scenes are few and spread out as are the sex scenes.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 02-03-2018 at 07:19 PM.
Unread 02-04-2018   #52
JJStrebas
BE Writer

It is called Gaia Ambition.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079KPTTC2

Lori Wells is an engineer living an average life in an average city. Her life is turned upside down and inside out when she discovers that her world is in danger as is the entire Galaxy from an overwhelming evil force bent on exterminating the human race. Her father's disappearance leads her and her fiance on a trip halfway across the Milky Way to discover that we are indeed not alone and that Lori will play a pivotal role in saving all of Mankind. To do so she will become a powerful force known as a Gaia, a powerful, strong and nigh invincible woman with great strength, speed, agility and power emanating from her beautiful, busty body. She will have help in the form of other Gaias who have specialized roles, but will they be enough, or is it already too late?

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:41 AM.
Unread 02-24-2018   #53
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Okay, just like last week I have posted a new story and it is currently in review which will take a while since it is the weekend. I am going to bed now, but I will post a link when it goes live.

Endowment Resort.

A billionaire invites several beautiful women to his resort to participate in a reality show competition with a grand prize of 1 million dollars. They soon discover that there is a very special ongoing perk to competing and winning the events which is, of course, their growing bust lines.

This story features slow incremental growth and real world sizes starting out with flat chests. It has a big cast of varied characters, some Easter Egg references to some of my other stories, but is standalone enough to where you don't have to have read any of the others to enjoy it. It features traditional sex FM, FF, FMF.

TIA.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 02-24-2018 at 10:16 PM.
Unread 02-25-2018   #54
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Here we go, it is up now.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B2HSLYD

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:41 AM.
Unread 02-26-2018   #55
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Okay, so if you are reading or have read Endowment Resort and are confused about some of the characters names', it isn't just you. I changed a few mid draft and didn't correct for them when I uploaded. So here are the teams:

The Professionals:
No mistakes were made here but I figure it best to go over them all.
Jennifer: redhead, main character, we meet her at the start.
Desiree: black lawyer, 1st woman Jennifer meets
Talia: Asian corporate manager

The Bimbos:
Tricia: blonde
Gail: light brown hair
Bobbi: dark brown hair
I called Gail, Vickie a couple of times.

The Jocks
Amy: bodybuilder, short black hair
Sabrina: tall sandy blonde volleyball player
Lindsay: fitness guru, latin descent

The Housewives
Lena
Candace skinny redhead
Wendy

Misfits
Skylar - goth
Marla - heavy black woman
Tammy - havent said anything about her yet

More gets revealed later of course, but all in due time. Thank you for your patience.
Unread 03-02-2018   #56
JJStrebas
BE Writer

So I had a plan to work on some older titles and all new stuff before I got back around to this one, but I had it already in my head and I wanted to get it down "on paper" before it oozed out of my brain.

Anyway Risana and Callie are back in Compatible Extremes: Role-Playing.

This one, I admit, is a little more graphic and fan-servicey for me, but I felt it like it needed to be to serve the genre well. I did some, *ahem* "research" with a lot of futa content and it seems like a great deal of it is very visceral and graphic with lots of rough sex, lots of bodily fluids and the futas are usually incredibly well equipped. So goes this story.

I dont know if most typical BE fans like that much graphic descriptions in their BE stories but in my typical stories i tend to avoid it or at least lighten up on it a great deal. This story has graphic sexual descriptions and goes in hard with descriptions of ejaculations.

At anyrate, Role-Playing goes all the way for me and explores the whole range of the FUTA tropes and experience as I see it. FUTA on female, male on FUTA, and every combination in between including a bit of BDSM and bondage, female domination, humilation and docking. Yep.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 03-03-2018 at 04:55 AM.
Unread 03-03-2018   #57
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Good morning.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B6PGTDR

Callie's lust and desire to please herself and her new FUTA girlfriend Risana drives her to come up with a complicated scheme to entice a former male suitor to play with them and indulge them in their sexual desires. But before that can happen, the phenomenal pair of women go shopping and meet an unlikely object of their desire. Finally, Risana meets a person that has helped her become the confident woman she is today and she offers one final gift, the chance to indulge in a fantasy that can't be enjoyed in real life.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:42 AM.
Unread 03-09-2018   #58
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Bosom Destiny: Growing Concern

Elizabeth is back in her quest to fulfill the requirements of her Great Aunt's will and inherit her fortune. Her breasts continue to grow despite her best efforts to control and mitigate their size. She is trying to understand the rules and quirks of her role as an unlikely defender as she is thrust into strange places and situations and conflicts with people she doesn't know and will never see again.

She uses her ability to pass her growth and excess on to others as a way to keep her size from becoming too large for her to handle, but in the meantime her personal and family relationships suffer.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BBTJVCQ

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:43 AM.
Unread 03-20-2018   #59
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I just published a new installment of The Supermarket. It is in review and when it goes live I will post a link and more details.

I have decided to take all my titles off Kindle Unlimited. They will still be available for sale on Amazon, but this move will allow me to publish them on other sites. I am hoping to make them more available to people who need more discretion and privacy due to them sharing an Amazon account with others. I'm thinking I'll go with Smashwords but I haven't locked in to that yet because I have to wait until my Kindle Unlimited subscription commitments expire. A couple of titles have already come off, but it will take a month or three for the rest. I will still put new releases in to KU to start off but won't renew after the initial period and transition them to other sites.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 03-20-2018 at 09:23 AM.
Unread 03-20-2018   #60
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Here it is:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BLNZN6V/

Gloria, Bridgette and Jessica realize that they will soon have their own source of breast enhancing nectar with Jessica's impending supply of milk. They are wary of the outside influence of the parent company's corporate partner and their intentions and knowledge of them tampering with the machine.

A rival chain of grocery stores has challenged the Merchant Pat's Staff to a game of softball. How will the ladies' incredible figures help or hinder their cause in the quest for the trophy?

Gloria is given an incredible offer with unlimited resources. How will she react when faced with means to reach her goals?

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:43 AM.