free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-03-2018   #61
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

My new story is called A Little Getaway. It involves BE and shrinking. It is a little different in that the women's breasts stay big/huge when they shrink down to about a foot in height. There is FF, MF, and MFFF sex, minor insertion (but not rough or gratuitous) and some stretching and smothering. It is currently in review and I will post a link when it comes up later today.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2018   #62
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BWX26VT/

A group of four friends seek relaxation and fun in a remote cabin over a long weekend. Bree is hoping that her best friends, Ryleigh and Tessa can put past conflict behind them and that they can become close once again. Anthony is hoping to finally be able to express his love of Tessa but is also distracted by the beauty that Bree and Ryleigh possess. He is unaware of the strange power hidden within his family's property and his fantasies become real when the three women become amorous with each other and their bodies begin to change. How will they cope with these new developments and will they resolve their differences and repressed feelings even in their new fantastic bodies?

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:44 AM.
Unread 04-10-2018   #63
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Next up is the next chapter of Endowment Resort: Day 2.
More procedural slow burn BE with real world sizes, this installment is in review.

I am trying out Smashwords and my only book on there right now is Bosom Destiny. Smashwords has a few more hoops to jump through so things will take longer to move my catalog over from Amazon, and the TOC is broken but I will fix it soon. Depending on how this goes with a few books may determine if I just go back to being exclusive with Amazon.
Unread 04-11-2018   #64
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Here is the link... having some trouble with Amazon. The only way to see the book right now is direct link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C3MQ9KF

Now that the contestants have had a taste of what is really at stake, the competitiveness ramps up to new levels in this second installment of the Endowment Resort series. Friendships and alliances will be tested and perhaps broken as they all face new challenges and must make choices to look in unlikely sources for help, compliance and partnerships. More and more strange details and secrets about the island resort are uncovered while the billionaire's true motivations start to become clear.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:44 AM.
Unread 04-12-2018   #65
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I fixed the TOC issues I had with Bosom Destiny on Smashwords.

KBTG is now available on Smashwords.

I'm probably not going to move my entire catalog over to Smashwords as I have heard it is PITA to go switch back if I ever decide to enroll in KU. I'll just have to watch it closely and select a few titles here and there to move.
Unread 04-20-2018   #66
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Next up is Heavy Satisfaction.

This one is BE, of course, but focuses on a lesbian feeder/gainer couple with a dose of science fiction for fast growth. The MC grows into SSBBW or USSBBW territory, I guess is a new term I learned (Ultra Super Sized) after she receives a unique offer from a local clinic. She starts out chubby and her weight fluctuates before she goes super sized.
This one has a couple of dark scenes in it and one character is killed after an encounter with the MC. There is also implied oral vore but no actual vore. Just a couple of people exploring their fantasies, yet a few other people suffer along their path...some more than others.

It will be up exclusively on Amazon later tonight.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 04-20-2018 at 12:12 PM.
Unread 04-21-2018   #67
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CKNFQT8

Kendra is struggling with her weight. Her personal life suffers because of her body image. She has tried all sorts of diets and medication, to no avail. A new clinic in town boasts miraculous results and she gains the look she desires from their mysterious treatment. Her huge transformation leaves her with mixed feelings due to how people around her react. Kendra is depressed once again, until she reunites with Emery, who becomes her partner and rock for her to stand on. A peculiar accident gives Kendra incredible abilities and reverses the effects of her treatment. As a result her appetite and weight go spiraling out of control - which brings great satisfaction to her and Emery and utter ruin and destruction to their enemies.

This is an erotic revenge tale that contains BE, SSBBW weight gain, and two women engaged in a feeder/gainer relationship with science fiction elements. FF, FFF intercourse as well as domination, simulated oral vore, fatal and non-fatal suffocation, and crushing.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:45 AM.
Unread 05-01-2018   #68
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CS2TW57

Now that the team of Gaias has been bolstered by three new members, word is beginning to spread across the Confederation of Planets that real hope exists. Even as her powers grow and her team becomes more adept, she and Vic must still deal with the politics of societies alien to her and Vic and the bureaucracy of the military they work with. Lori's and Vic's relationship is put to the test as women line up to meet him, desperate to become a Gaia.

Lori leads her team to a remote planet to help the GCF establish a much needed base to bolster the war effort. However, all is not what it seems to be on this quiet, desolate planet. A sinister plot is uncovered, a new friend may have questionable motives and more fighting breaks out.

This book is told from both Lori's and Vic's POV.

This is a continuation of the Gaia Ambition series. It is an erotic tale that contains breast expansion, mini-GTS, science fiction, MG, WG and MF, FF, MFF, FF intercourse.

Also, Compatible Extremes: A BE FUTA Romance is now available on Smashwords.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:46 AM.
Unread 05-08-2018   #69
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Growing Within

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CXJQJZC

Reina is a highly introverted young woman with body image issues. She has a skin condition that causes acne like bumps on her arms and she believes that her slowly growing breasts are too big for her small slender body. She covers herself in baggy clothing to hide her "flaws." An accident involves her blood to be infected with that of a succubus and she immediately realizes how little she has to be ashamed of. As her confidence grows and minor flaws disappear, she has a new outlook on life. However, she quickly realizes this comes at a price and the demon inside her wants to be fed.

This is an erotic tale that contains Breast expansion up to very large sizes. It contains body transformation, MF and FF intercourse, and succubus activity.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:46 AM.
Unread 05-15-2018   #70
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D3GSF1J

A Little Getaway continues in this 2nd installment. The tables have turned when the ladies awaken to find that Anthony has shrunk down to smaller than their size, all except one particular part of his body. The rivalries between the women spark back up as they struggle to find a way to reverse their predicament all the while enjoying each other in several different ways and combinations. The group makes an arduous journey to rectify their problem as time is not on their side as Anthony is still shrinking and Bree is still growing. The mysterious secret of the house is discovered.

This is an erotic story contains BE, shrinking, MF, FF, MFFF and FFF intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:47 AM.
Unread 05-17-2018   #71
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I am going to back off trying to push everything over to Smashwords. It is a PITA to do it especially with a lot of my older titles, but I will consider releasing stuff that I published this year once my Kindle Unlimited commitments expire. They'll still be available on both Amazon and Smashwords (and the stores they port to) they just won't be free to Kindle Unlimited subscribers.

Another thing I am trying to do is release more 1 shots. I like the idea of an ongoing series, but there is something to be said for a one and done where everything is tied up with a bow at the end... with maybe a little bit of a loose thread in case I change my mind and want to do a sequel.
Unread 05-22-2018   #72
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Hopefully tonight, before it gets too late Bosom Destiny Chp.3 will be up. It is in review now but might take a while. I'll keep an eye on it and try to come back and post a direct link to it as soon as it is assigned an ASIN.