free hit counters
The Cleavage Accounts - Page 7 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-22-2018   #73
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D7M27GP

Elizabeth Primm is back in this 3rd installment of the Bosom Destiny series.

Cautiously optimistic, Elizabeth has gotten herself on a strict and maintainable routine to satisfy the house and maintain her good standing with the estate. She has reluctantly become more and more relaxed to the idea of carrying a larger bust than she ever thought was attractive or desirable in the hopes of being able to rectify it in any way she sees fit once she has the money. Her friends and lovers become more and more complicit in her goals as she regularly uses the lingerie shop employees to dump unwanted excess cup sizes.

However, a meeting with two enigmatic figures in her travels tend to cast doubt on what her true mission statement is as it becomes harder to tell right from wrong and the good guys from the bad guys on her jumps. Elizabeth faces some tough decisions, but will she make the right ones?

This is an erotic tale featuring breast expansion up to amazing sizes as well as MF & FF intercourse, attribute shifting, living clothes, and WG.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:47 AM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2018   #74
JJStrebas
BE Writer

This weeks release is going to be delayed. I am trying to release something new every week, but real life got in the way, but I hope I can get it out by the end of the week.

Endowment Resort (retconned as Day One) is now available on Smashwords.
Unread 06-02-2018   #75
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Almost done with my next release. Hope I can get it up tonight.

Compatible Extremes: Role Playing now available on Smashwords.
Unread 06-04-2018   #76
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Okay, finally got the next book out and it is currently in review. Sorry for the delay. It is another installment in what could be the end of The Supermarket. Depending on how it goes I may or may not come back to it as there are always more characters to explore and more BE to be had, but for now I want to catch up on some titles I have been neglecting and work on some fresh product.
Unread 06-05-2018   #77
JJStrebas
BE Writer

The Supermarket Restocked: V3: New Management

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DJ7GSR8

Gloria is starting to build her management team to run her new store. She realizes this will be harder than she thought due to the pressures of finding the right personnel and not hurting the feelings of her friends who all want the same thing.

Two of her friends hatch a plan to ensure their place among those chosen to work at the new store.

Kianna celebrates being officially made store manager of the original location in a way that only she can.

The Merchant Pat's team puts on a dazzling display of skill and abilities and salacious jiggling in their softball game against the rival grocery stores.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:48 AM.
Unread 06-07-2018   #78
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Bosom Destiny 2 is now on Smashwords.

BTW, Smashwords is an aggregate service, so when I release something on it, the book eventually gets on Barnes and Noble, Sony, Kobo, Apple and a bunch of others that I haven't even heard of. Maybe not right away like they will on the Smashwords site, but eventually.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 06-07-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Unread 06-13-2018   #79
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Next is Endowment Resort Day Three.
This one got tagged by Amazon's nanny filter so the only way to see it is by direct link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DPN48LK

As the scavenger hunt comes to an end, the ladies find themselves in possession of a commanding lead, however there are still several days left in the competition before they can reach the grand prize. Because they have grown closer together and have learned more and more about themselves and each other, they decide they want to help in every way they can to ensure that everyone benefits from the strange forces at work at the resort.

Several strange occurrences around the island keep them on their toes as their breasts continue to grow to new and ever larger sizes and inhibitions and animosity between the contestants begins to wane.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:48 AM.
Unread 06-18-2018   #80
JJStrebas
BE Writer

I guess i got the adult filter cleared on Endowment Resort: Day 3 but i got two conlicting responses from Amazon, so who knows how long it will last.

Next up is a slow burn transformation tale with a good solid helping of BE. it is in review now and will maybe go live when i wake up tomorrow morning. The cover is a bit risque because of the the size I morphed the cover model's boobs into, so hopefully it doesn't get fragged for showing too much skin.
Unread 06-19-2018   #81
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DVRV2Q3

Shapely Water

June Woods is a meek and average middle-aged housewife suffering from a debilitating illness. She is married to a marine biologist who is on the cusp of a major discovery. A chance incident at his lab infuses her body with the DNA of a long dormant Queen of a lost undersea civilization. Her body grows in strength, beauty and stature as does her bust as she transforms into an incredible mythical sea denizen.

This erotica tale contains BE up to immense sizing and a slow gradual transformation. It has MF and FF intercourse, elements of WG, MG and age regression.

EDIT: For someone reason the forum won't let me use the cover as an avatar:

Last edited by JJStrebas; 06-19-2018 at 05:28 AM.
Unread 06-27-2018   #82
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F23GM62

The action heats up as the Gaia Team faces an ambush from Curator forces that seem to spring up from right beneath their feet. The team must learn to fight alongside of the GCF and avoid any friendly fire mishaps. Lori learns that despite her team's fantastic capabilities, she must be careful in what she asks them to do because of their strengths and their weaknesses.

Vic discovers reinforcements in an unlikely place. Trelys uncovers a diabolical plot. Lori gains power from an unexpected ally and settles a score with a loose cannon.

This is an erotic tale of mini-GTS women with super human abilities, MF, FF, MFFF intercourse, breast expansion, action, MG, and WG.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 06-27-2018 at 10:45 AM.
Unread 07-03-2018   #83
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Heavy Consequences

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7FJ917

Selene's weight was spiraling out of control until she won a chance to appear on an extreme weight loss reality TV show. After losing a considerable amount, we find her depressed due to the excess skin she has remaining from her former extreme size. Upon visiting a self-help group session, she meets a doctor who wants to assist her with an experimental treatment. Selene receives and applies a strange gel, and discovers that she has gained much more than tighter skin, but now wields the power of an alien symbiont whose motives and capabilities are unknown.

This is an erotic tale containing inflation, weight gain, living clothes, fast BE, and absorption vore. It contains violence.

This one has graphic deaths courtesy of the MC via contact vore. It isn't especially gory in my opinion, but those that have an aversion to this sort of thing won't like it. Even though it has a similar title and cover style, it is NOT a continuation of Heavy Satisfaction.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-03-2018 at 05:27 AM.
Unread 07-11-2018   #84
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FDTSTDH

The final chapter of A Little Getaway.

The action heats up as the four friends find themselves in a tricky situation. All of them are on separate vectors of shrinkage and growth making it difficult (and fun) for them to interact. However, Bree's situation is out of control and has dire implications for all of them. Can Ryleigh and Tessa finally put aside their differences once and for all and work together to break the cycle of enchantment?

This is an erotic tale featuring shrinking, growth, BE, AE, PE, insertion, MF and FF intercourse, weight gain and magic.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-11-2018 at 12:31 AM.